Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

STONEBREED wrote:I do own my own company as a day job (not a landscaping business or a Taco Truck)
Aren't you one of those meat-selling scammers? The guy that drives around with the fridge box on the back of his pickup and goes up to people at gas stations with this line:

"Hey, man, I was just delivering these prime quality steaks to your neighbors and I have ONE box left. I'll sell it to you for $75. It's full of ribeye and fillet mignon."

Then the mark takes the bait, hauls the box home and finds out it's full of sheep eyeballs, horse dicks and tripe?

You're running (or have run) that scam, aren't you? Dead serious question here.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:I do own my own company as a day job (not a landscaping business or a Taco Truck)
Aren't you one of those meat-selling scammers? The guy that drives around with the fridge box on the back of his pickup and goes up to people at gas stations with this line:

"Hey, man, I was just delivering these prime quality steaks to your neighbors and I have ONE box left. I'll sell it to you for $75. It's full of ribeye and fillet mignon."

Then the mark takes the bait, hauls the box home and finds out it's full of sheep eyeballs, horse dicks and tripe?

And for anyone over 40, you will remember the similar scam with stereo speakers. A couple of guys driving around in a white cargo van driving around bank parking lots. They pull up, roll down the window and their line is: "Hey dude. Are you interested in some killer tower speakers? I just realized on a delivery they gave me an extra pair back at the warehouse. These are like 2 grand ins tores. I will give 'em to you for $ 600.00 cash right now. I gotta get rid of these before I go back to the shop!"

Fucking morons, I can't say how many times that same pitch was thrown at me over the years. I guess when you have long hair and look like rocker they assume you're a dumb fuck and like loud speakers. Lol

$tEvil
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:And for anyone over 40, you will remember the similar scam with stereo speakers. A couple of guys driving around in a white cargo van driving around bank parking lots. They pull up, roll down the window and their line is: "Hey dude. Are you interested in some killer tower speakers? I just realized on a delivery they gave me an extra pair back at the warehouse. These are like 2 grand ins tores. I will give 'em to you for $ 600.00 cash right now. I gotta get rid of these before I go back to the shop!"
I got hit with that one as well. But I really do think Carlos is one of these meat-seller scammers...no joke.

He'll answer me. He's compelled to. He'll deny being a scammer, of course, but allllll those motherfuckers are on the grift.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

And for anyone over 40, you will remember the similar scam with stereo speakers. A couple of guys driving around in a white cargo van driving around bank parking lots. They pull up, roll down the window and their line is: "Hey dude. Are you interested in some killer tower speakers? I just realized on a delivery they gave me an extra pair back at the warehouse. These are like 2 grand ins tores. I will give 'em to you for $ 600.00 cash right now. I gotta get rid of these before I go back to the shop!"

Fucking morons, I can't say how many times that same pitch was thrown at me over the years. I guess when you have long hair and look like rocker they assume you're a dumb fuck and like loud speakers. Lol

$tEvil
So, how many sets did you end up buying?

Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: And for anyone over 40, you will remember the similar scam with stereo speakers. A couple of guys driving around in a white cargo van driving around bank parking lots. They pull up, roll down the window and their line is: "Hey dude. Are you interested in some killer tower speakers? I just realized on a delivery they gave me an extra pair back at the warehouse. These are like 2 grand ins tores. I will give 'em to you for $ 600.00 cash right now. I gotta get rid of these before I go back to the shop!"

$tEvil
I got hit up w/ this exact scenario a couple of times in the late-90s.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Thebottomline wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:Here's a little Sludge obsession
So Blob's got to make up shit?

Hey Carlos your friend Bobby is a liar. You really know how to pick out the "classy friends".
Well, No surprise that POS stick together and these 2 are two of the biggest. Blobbys also a scammer, cheap, drunk, and a woman beater.

Carlos is also sucking his cock, so that's why he sticks with Blobby so much.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

Carlos do you know Machado on this board????

Something tells me you are long lost cousins!
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Stoner wrote:Carlos, don't lie - you know Blotz is sending you the same damn kind of texts! He's not only got you defending his behavior, he has you planting stories on the internet JUST LIKE HE DID TO THIS GUY. Don't be a dumbass who sees someone doing fucked up shit to the people around them and thinks that they will never do it to you.

He will and he's going to.

Don't say we didn't tell you so, son.
:lol: :lol:

Lets not forget, according to Carlos, Blobby doesn't give a shit about anything posted here or any of us, nor what we have to say about anything.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

LMMFGDAO!! Well done!
EnuffRatt
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by EnuffRatt »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

$tEvil
Haha! Forgot about that scam! Seriously it felt like those guys followed me around for awhile. It seemed like for a couple of years they were everywhere I went. It got to the point where if I saw the white van coming, I'd flip them off and shake my head "no" before they were able to get to me.
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

Holy shit you are quick on the draw , you really dug deep and got some sludge on me man , but yes that's exactly what I do , I own a company that has trucks that go out every day and sell and deliver steaks chicken seafood and pork packages to homes and businesses. It's not a scam it's all USDA choice steaks , people order online and we come out and deliver. Everybody eats , I have been doing this business for 15 years , I make a good living at it , and I have employees that been with me a long time that make good money doing it. They pay their bills and feed their families with this Job. I have independent contractors that work for me in California, Utah, Texas and Kentucky. I employee a few musicians as well. So yeah you sludged me out you found out what my day job really is. But everybody that knows me already knows that. Sure beats mowing lawns and making tacos. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed for what I do, and I damn sure don't care what you think of it. Fuck it I have a job man LOL
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

STONEBREED wrote:I own a company that has trucks that go out every day and sell and deliver steaks chicken seafood and pork packages to homes and businesses.
Is that why you smell like flounder?
BadDogWater
Headlining Clubs

Post by BadDogWater »

Thank God he has that job otherwise who could PAY to PLAY all those shows?
Last edited by BadDogWater on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bair Hand
OMG STONER! LOOK AT ME!

Post by Bair Hand »

STONEBREED wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

Holy shit you are quick on the draw , you really dug deep and got some sludge on me man , but yes that's exactly what I do , I own a company that has trucks that go out every day and sell and deliver steaks chicken seafood and pork packages to homes and businesses. It's not a scam it's all USDA choice steaks , people order online and we come out and deliver. Everybody eats , I have been doing this business for 15 years , I make a good living at it , and I have employees that been with me a long time that make good money doing it. They pay their bills and feed their families with this Job. I have independent contractors that work for me in California, Utah, Texas and Kentucky. I employee a few musicians as well. So yeah you sludged me out you found out what my day job really is. But everybody that knows me already knows that. Sure beats mowing lawns and making tacos. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed for what I do, and I damn sure don't care what you think of it. Fuck it I have a job man LOL
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

STONEBREED wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Ah, but you DO care what we say, because YOU keep pointing it out. Just like Blobby the abuser cares about what we say, despite you claiming 7 times now that neither of you do.
BadDogWater
Headlining Clubs

Post by BadDogWater »

And that RATT singer making $500.00 a night is pretty fair amount. Does not matter what BOBBY makes, It matters what other gigs that guy could get. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any other gigs lined up making $500.00 a night. RIGHT? Every company makes more money then what thy pay the employees. If you don't like it start your own BAND or business.
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

Meat scam. Shit, my mom fell for that one when I was a kid. By her very own mother! G-ma moved to Oregon had farm cows in her later years and owed my mom some money for a loan. Told her she would give her "half a steer" instead of the cash. My mom just told her "OK, but no hamburger!" and went out and bought a small standalone freezer. Being a city gal from San Francisco, she knew jack all about butchering cows or what half a steer even looked like. Later on my aunt comes by looks in the freezer and says "That's NOT half a steer!" Indeed, there were also hardly any steaks and it was mostly stew meat. We kids ate beef fucking stew for months.

I have a fucked family.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

Inessence wrote:Meat scam. Shit, my mom fell for that one when I was a kid. By her very own mother! G-ma moved to Oregon had farm cows in her later years and owed my mom some money for a loan. Told her she would give her "half a steer" instead of the cash. My mom just told her "OK, but no hamburger!" and went out and bought a small standalone freezer. Being a city gal from San Francisco, she knew jack all about butchering cows or what half a steer even looked like. Later on my aunt comes by looks in the freezer and says "That's NOT half a steer!" Indeed, there were also hardly any steaks and it was mostly stew meat. We kids ate beef fucking stew for months.

I have a fucked family.
Tell your grandma I'm hiring Lol
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

Step right up. Get your stew meat burgers w/cheese.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:I own a company that has trucks that go out every day and sell and deliver steaks chicken seafood and pork packages to homes and businesses.
:lol:

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Ah, but you DO care what we say, because YOU keep pointing it out. Just like Blobby the abuser cares about what we say, despite you claiming 7 times now that neither of you do.
Keeps pointing what out?
I never knew Carlos had that meat business. Good for him! He's able to do that, hire people, provide a good service, and still do the rock thing. Thumbs up!!
I always thought he had a job, but didn't know what he really did.

Good to know! Now Carlos go mow my yard :wink: :wink: :wink:
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

Dear Lemmys Mole, I guess I meant to say , what you people write about me on this page does not affect me, of course if you keep writing shit I'm gonna keep coming back. But at the end of the day it don't matter because I ain't losing sleep over none of it. It's all free publicity for me good or bad . It really is a sick twisted form of entertainment for me , I literally sit here laughing my ass off reading some of the shit on here. And don't be mad because I will not be doing your neighbors lawn . But if he wants a great deal on some cows I'm your guy
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

SHITBREED wrote:It's all free publicity for me good or bad
You need to keep your name up there in the "pay-to-play" circuit, is what you're saying.
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Better than smelling of lonely old man and lotion, Cuntstop.
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
SHITBREED wrote:It's all free publicity for me good or bad
You need to keep your name up there in the "pay-to-play" circuit, is what you're saying.
That's a pretty bold comment from a guy who can't "pay-to-get-laid".
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

Hey let's not get off subject here , disgruntled fired ex-employee of RATT STARTS this thread to to get even some sort of way, gets caught on video tape straight up lying about members of sin city sinners and ratt, tries to backpedal and put a spin on Josh like he's the drug addict , meanwhile all the SCS dudes are quitting , RATT has 30 plus shows and counting and Jason will be sitting home wishing he never started this shit. Because now he looks like a crybaby whiney little bitch that will RATT on anyone and everyone he works for , if he can find a band to work with again . He started the thread , I simply came to defend my buddy , because that's what true friends do , and I know Blotzer don't post on Sludge - but I do know after this whole episode old Jason will wish he never made the initial post out of anger. Have a nice day :)
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

I don't know why someone who doesn't know me is so obsessed with me.
Nothing I said is untrue and i offered proof.
I keep trying to let this go, but you want to keep fighting. I have much worse stuff on Bob, that I've kept quiet for now and other things that may come up in his trial.
I'm just a local guy, nobody is all that worried about me and I don't regret saying the TRUTH
from here on out if you want to protect Bob, do it against the original members of Ratt, trust me that's who he needs to worry about.
Oh and it's a good think you sell steak, Bob will need it to put on the next girls eye he blackens, ask him what happened on the Shiprocked cruise?
I'm done here for a whie
Vegas Man
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Vegas Man »

SCSINNER wrote:I don't know why someone who doesn't know me is so obsessed with me.
I keep trying to let this go, but you want to keep fighting. I have much worse stuff on Bob, that I've kept quiet for now and other things that may come up in his trial.
I'm just a local guy, nobody is all that worried about me and I don't regret saying the TRUTH
from here on out if you want to protect Bob, do it against the original members of Ratt, trust me that's who he needs to worry about.
Oh and it's a good think you sell steak, Bob will need it to put on the next girls eye he blackens, ask him what happened on the Shiprocked cruise?
I'm done here for a whie

LMAO @ that. Done here for a while.

Why are you withholding information about Shiprocked. What does there have to be suspense?! Tell us you puss!
TheDemonsBack
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TheDemonsBack »

SCSINNER wrote:I don't know why someone who doesn't know me is so obsessed with me.
I'm done here for a whie
Done here for a while? No way man! You can't leave us with a tease like this!!!!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TheDemonsBack wrote:
I'm done here for a whie
Done here for a while? No way man! You can't leave us with a tease like this!!!!
Yeah. You can't toss a meatball into a school of piranha and stroll away. We want the WHOLE COW!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.