Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by eddie lee roth »

SeniorGrande wrote:Image
That's pretty good but make the skull a horses skull and then it will work even better.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Wasn't there any Sludgers on the Shiprocked cruise?

Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:Does Carlos provide steaks for the eyes of Bobby's victims?

Sure.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

Bianca wrote:Image
:lol: :lol:
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Goddamn it, WHAT HAPPENED ON SHIPROCKED??!!
Fuck sigs.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Goddamn it, WHAT HAPPENED ON SHIPROCKED??!!

I am pretty sure it was this. Or this was some cruise. But let's let Blotzer tell the story.

Blotzer's Poorly Written Book wrote: the final breaking point came just recently. Ratt had booked a gig with Queensryche, Tesla and Skid Row on a pleasure cruise. It was good times to be had. Unfortunately, it was here that I learned what an actress Ashley really is.
We got into an argument that stemmed from her talking about our private issues to anyone and everyone. I had told her repeatedly, “Stop dragging our private shit out for everyone to see.” She wouldn’t listen, though. Every time I turned around, she would be talking it out with complete strangers or casual acquaintances.
I’d had several friends warn me that she was trying to set me up for something. Naturally, I didn’t want to believe it, but looking back….
When we would argue, it was always the same; regardless the issue. I’m the kind of guy who needs some space when I get upset. I just want a little time to myself to get my thoughts together and be rational. Ashley simply would never allow me to do that. She wouldn’t leave me alone. She would stay in my face, constantly. Yelling. Screaming. Saying the worst, most foul and inappropriate things to me or about me. Almost as if she was baiting me to hit her.
If I ever put my hands on her during these moments, whether it was to take her shoulders and lead her out of the room, or to take her hand to calm her down, it wouldn’t matter. She would immediately start yelling, “Don’t you touch me! That’s assault! Don’t you fucking touch me!”
Assault? Really? You mean, I’m going to have to call the cops to get you out of my fucking bedroom? Really?
Needless to say, the warning signals were there.
On the cruise, I hear through Robbie Crane’s wife that Ashley is at it again; talking about our private moments. It pisses me off, so the argument with Ashley begins. It’s three o’clock in the morning, and while I’m ready to end the fight, she won’t let it go. I’m ready for bed, and she keeps going on and on and on and on… …and I put my hand over her mouth.
In hindsight, I can see where this move might backfire on me, but it seemed harmless enough. I wasn’t being physical or abusive, I simply covered her mouth so I could have a little peace. She bit me. HARD. Hard enough that my finger was swollen and blood-blistered.
She immediately jumps out of the bed, crying out for me not to hit her. Keep in mind that we are on a cruise ship. Robbie and his wife are in the room on one side of us. Stephen is in the room on the other. It’s clear that her “act” is intended for the band to hear what was going on. Finally, she jumps up and runs across the hall to the security office, crying “domestic abuse.”
The security officer comes in and checks it all out in his security officer sort of way. Ashley had told him that I “punched her in the face.” It’s clear that she’s full of shit, and nothing happened, especially anything where SHE was hurt or abused, nevermind the wound on my finger where she went all “Hanibal Lecter” on me. So, the whole thing became a non-event.
It was a non-event to everyone except me. She had done all of this bullshit drama at my place of work. This is the place where I have a public image to maintain, and an expected code of conduct from my band mates, and she’s making out like I’m some sort of gorilla out to beat her down.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

HueyRamone wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:Goddamn it, WHAT HAPPENED ON SHIPROCKED??!!

I am pretty sure it was this. Or this was some cruise. But let's let Blotzer tell the story.

Blotzer's Poorly Written Book wrote: the final breaking point came just recently. Ratt had booked a gig with Queensryche, Tesla and Skid Row on a pleasure cruise. It was good times to be had. Unfortunately, it was here that I learned what an actress Ashley really is.
We got into an argument that stemmed from her talking about our private issues to anyone and everyone. I had told her repeatedly, “Stop dragging our private shit out for everyone to see.” She wouldn’t listen, though. Every time I turned around, she would be talking it out with complete strangers or casual acquaintances.
I’d had several friends warn me that she was trying to set me up for something. Naturally, I didn’t want to believe it, but looking back….
When we would argue, it was always the same; regardless the issue. I’m the kind of guy who needs some space when I get upset. I just want a little time to myself to get my thoughts together and be rational. Ashley simply would never allow me to do that. She wouldn’t leave me alone. She would stay in my face, constantly. Yelling. Screaming. Saying the worst, most foul and inappropriate things to me or about me. Almost as if she was baiting me to hit her.
If I ever put my hands on her during these moments, whether it was to take her shoulders and lead her out of the room, or to take her hand to calm her down, it wouldn’t matter. She would immediately start yelling, “Don’t you touch me! That’s assault! Don’t you fucking touch me!”
Assault? Really? You mean, I’m going to have to call the cops to get you out of my fucking bedroom? Really?
Needless to say, the warning signals were there.
On the cruise, I hear through Robbie Crane’s wife that Ashley is at it again; talking about our private moments. It pisses me off, so the argument with Ashley begins. It’s three o’clock in the morning, and while I’m ready to end the fight, she won’t let it go. I’m ready for bed, and she keeps going on and on and on and on… …and I put my hand over her mouth.
In hindsight, I can see where this move might backfire on me, but it seemed harmless enough. I wasn’t being physical or abusive, I simply covered her mouth so I could have a little peace. She bit me. HARD. Hard enough that my finger was swollen and blood-blistered.
She immediately jumps out of the bed, crying out for me not to hit her. Keep in mind that we are on a cruise ship. Robbie and his wife are in the room on one side of us. Stephen is in the room on the other. It’s clear that her “act” is intended for the band to hear what was going on. Finally, she jumps up and runs across the hall to the security office, crying “domestic abuse.”
The security officer comes in and checks it all out in his security officer sort of way. Ashley had told him that I “punched her in the face.” It’s clear that she’s full of shit, and nothing happened, especially anything where SHE was hurt or abused, nevermind the wound on my finger where she went all “Hanibal Lecter” on me. So, the whole thing became a non-event.
It was a non-event to everyone except me. She had done all of this bullshit drama at my place of work. This is the place where I have a public image to maintain, and an expected code of conduct from my band mates, and she’s making out like I’m some sort of gorilla out to beat her down.
POOR BABY!!! I FEEL FOR HIM!! No one should go through what he went through!!

girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

Did anyone confirm if Josh retrieved Jasons flat iron or no?
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

I can actually see in the very near future that Stonebreed will be announcing Bobby Blotzer as their new drummer as Bobby tries to rebuild his musical credibility. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Turner Coates wrote:
TheDemonsBack wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:I don't know why someone who doesn't know me is so obsessed with me.
Nothing I said is untrue and i offered proof.
I keep trying to let this go, but you want to keep fighting. I have much worse stuff on Bob, that I've kept quiet for now and other things that may come up in his trial.
I'm just a local guy, nobody is all that worried about me and I don't regret saying the TRUTH
from here on out if you want to protect Bob, do it against the original members of Ratt, trust me that's who he needs to worry about.
Oh and it's a good think you sell steak, Bob will need it to put on the next girls eye he blackens, ask him what happened on the Shiprocked cruise?
I'm done here for a whie
Done here for a while? No way man! You can't leave us with a tease like this!!!!
Yeah. You can't toss a meatball into a school of piranha and stroll away. We want the WHOLE COW!
Muhahaha, that was awesome, I guess we're all Mental Grudge Piranha :lol:
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Flat iron?
Isn't that kinda like saying a round tire?
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

sliquor wrote:Flat iron?
Isn't that kinda like saying a round tire?
Flat iron instead of curling iron.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
Alabama Slammer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Alabama Slammer »

Bianca with yet another flawless victory.
WTF

Post by WTF »

I lold at this and the Horsebeef logo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

Now that is FUNNY- Even I can laugh at myself on this one good job but you really should have put a Stonebreed sticker on the truck, everyone knows all my trucks have Stonebreed Stickers on them!
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

Looks like the whiny little bitch is scared now he's publicly posting on his facebook about Bobby and if anything happens to him wah wah wah blah blah blah
Last edited by STONEBREED on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
WTF

Post by WTF »

I know you can't judge a book by its cover, but this Jason guy appears to give quite a bit of time to Cystic Fibrosis and St Baldrick's causes and probably barely has a pot to piss in, as opposed to people who give money away because they look good doing it.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

WTF wrote:I know you can't judge a book by its cover, but this Jason guy appears to give quite a bit of time to Cystic Fibrosis and St Baldrick's causes and probably barely has a pot to piss in, as opposed to people who give money away because they look good doing it.
WGDJ
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by WGDJ »

STONEBREED wrote:Looks like the whiny little bitch is scared now he's publicly posting on his facebook about Bobby and if anything happens to him wah wah wah blah blah blah
You're right, Carlos. He has nothing to worry about, since Bobby Blotzer only physically attacks women.
WTF

Post by WTF »

Indy_Rob wrote:
HAHA. Yeah, my comment seems pretty random. I guess what I meant is that I tend to believe SCSINNER dude.
tuffsuxx
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by tuffsuxx »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Image

"You will sing Lay It Down and you will be happy with a crust of bread and a bed of straw!"
:lol: That shit's funny right there, I don't care what ya'll say..shit
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Gotta love how this Jason Green cat goes straight to the "racist" card.
Not defending the Blobzter, but what could he possibly say to this guy
that would be considered racist?

Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

STONEBREED wrote:Looks like the whiny little bitch is scared now he's publicly posting on his facebook about Bobby and if anything happens to him wah wah wah blah blah blah

Respond to my post, please.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

yeahbuddy wrote:Not defending the Blobzter, but what could he possibly say to this guy that would be considered racist?

Agreed - I'm interested in hearing what he said that was racist, seeing as Al Sharpton is my spirit animal and all.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

STONEBREED wrote:everyone knows all my trucks have Stonebreed Stickers on them!
Is that so you can park in handicapped spots without fear of being ticketed?

Stoner wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote:Not defending the Blobzter, but what could he possibly say to this guy that would be considered racist?

Agreed - I'm interested in hearing what he said that was racist, seeing as Al Sharpton is my spirit animal and all.
He may be referring to Blobster's penchant for going on Obama and black crime rants while destroying the English language on his Twitter, so I'm sure he's spouted some good stuff when he was plastered and this guy was the only one listening.....
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Hahahaha Carlos Shitbreed is a meat scammer!

I fell for that once when I was like 19. Got sick as hell.

Yeah, buying meat from the back of a van was an amateur move. Love it that this Shitbreed's "business." :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
thedevilknowsmyname

Post by thedevilknowsmyname »

SCSINNER wrote:Sorry, there is so much he has done it will take me a minute to write it all out.
He is obsessed with sludge and loses sleep over it all the time.
I couldn't prove he cheats on the wife, but he's a piece of shit, so I wouldn't put it past him

Did he bang your girl too? I'm sorry I get that Blotzer is a douche and you're a mess and got shit canned but do you realize you're talking about Blotzer and not Dave Grohl?! 1 out of 2,000 people care----maybe... :lol:
TenBenny wrote:I would not see them in a club
I would not see them in a pub
I would not see them in a store
I would not see them, Manowar
“Why is this old black guy covering Led Zeppelin?!"--Alan Niven on Jack Russell on Willie Dixon
thedevilknowsmyname

Post by thedevilknowsmyname »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like a high school girl....
TenBenny wrote:I would not see them in a club
I would not see them in a pub
I would not see them in a store
I would not see them, Manowar
“Why is this old black guy covering Led Zeppelin?!"--Alan Niven on Jack Russell on Willie Dixon
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Luminiferous wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:everyone knows all my trucks have Stonebreed Stickers on them!
Is that so you can park in handicapped spots without fear of being ticketed?

:lol: