Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by zzzzzzz »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
:lol: :lol:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LadyJaneGrey wrote:I think it was Nicole76 who said Bobby looks like a Ninja Turtle....can't help but think of that with some of the pics in this thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I can't un-see this.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
sweetsoulsister
Playing in a Garage

Post by sweetsoulsister »

zzzzzzz wrote:So Blotz is now a endorser for makhair. :lol: :lol:
http://www.makhair.com/
I don't see much of a difference in that before and after pic. It just looks like he combed his hair a different way. Still bald and he does look like a ninja turtle. :lol:
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

sweetsoulsister wrote:
zzzzzzz wrote:So Blotz is now a endorser for makhair. :lol: :lol:
http://www.makhair.com/
I don't see much of a difference in that before and after pic. It just looks like he combed his hair a different way. Still bald and he does look like a ninja turtle. :lol:
It looks to me like he had more hair in the before pic!
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Image[/quote]

Nothing sadder than the delusion of a balding guy with plugs. As if what he's pointing to looks like a natural, full head of hair. Its like aging starlets and horrible plastic surgery.
ImageImage
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Who would pay this guy to endorse anything?

I'm going to laugh when the rest of RATT bands back together and this bobo is going to be lost at sea by himself trying to get back into the fold with the other guys. Begging.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
EatNails
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by EatNails »

This was on the second page. Can't we get it pinned?
Grendel wrote: Skip work tomorrow and smoke some meth...this thread is THAT epic.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Is Carlos coming back to this thread?
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

EatNails wrote:This was on the second page. Can't we get it pinned?
I suppose. :lol:
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

ParaDime77 wrote:Who would pay this guy to endorse anything?

I'm going to laugh when the rest of RATT bands back together and this bobo is going to be lost at sea by himself trying to get back into the fold with the other guys. Begging.
That would be nice, but if Warren is making money off of scab RATT wouldn't that mean Bobby would make money off of the Warren, SP, Juan, Carlos version?
If so, you know SP wouldn't go for that in a million years.
HollywoodTrash
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by HollywoodTrash »

yeahbuddy wrote:

That would be nice, but if Warren is making money off of scab RATT wouldn't that mean Bobby would make money off of the Warren, SP, Juan, Carlos version?
No, because Juan and Pearcy is not "RATT" ..... Bobby would make 50% off Warren if Warren took out a version and billed it as "RATT" ... Warren and Bobby are the only two that own and have rights to the name.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

That's why they need to go out as "Out of the Cellar" or "Mickey Ratt", or something. Even if it's just the cruises, or M3 or something. Stephen can be like, "We're Out of the Cellar, but you know who the fuck we really are!", and the crowd would go nuts. Kinda like when Dusty Rhodes was the Midnight Rambler. During a match he'd pull his mask up showing who we really was and the crowd ate it up. Bobby would be so pissed. Lol.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

NeverSurrender wrote:Is Carlos coming back to this thread?
I'm still making that decision why you miss me?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Still nothing about you being busted lying.
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

NeverSurrender wrote:Still nothing about you being busted lying.
Fucking grow up douchebag :) I already said I copy and pasted from Docs page. And wrote a little intro line :) how the fuck is that lying?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

STONEBREED wrote:
Fucking grow up douchebag :) I already said I copy and pasted from Docs page. And wrote a little intro line :) how the fuck is that lying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

cowpins wrote:That's why they need to go out as "Out of the Cellar" or "Mickey Ratt", or something. Even if it's just the cruises, or M3 or something. Stephen can be like, "We're Out of the Cellar, but you know who the fuck we really are!", and the crowd would go nuts. Kinda like when Dusty Rhodes was the Midnight Rambler. During a match he'd pull his mask up showing who we really was and the crowd ate it up. Bobby would be so pissed. Lol.
Mickey Ratt would be perfect.
I would love to see it just for the fact who would promoters book for cruises & festivals? Mickey Ratt with the original singer, lead guitarist, bass player,
OR
RATT with the original drummer.
Don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:lol: :lol: He'll go back to mowing lawns in no time.
    Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
    lemmysmole
    Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

STONEBREED wrote:
    Thought you said you didn't care about anything anyone here said about you? That you were indeed lying about, douchebag.
    Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
    gilly
    Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

I thought blobby gave a percentage to his lawyer since he couldn't afford him. How much would Stephen and Juan get paid per show when they were in ratt? Or the real Carlos cavazos?
    Thebottomline
    Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

NeverSurrender wrote:
    STONEBREED wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

I think this one is more fitting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AecF06dq6K0
    STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

Meanwhile RATT is playing in Canada tonight! I guess that theory about Blotz not being allowed into the country is squashed now RATT N ROLL Btw I believe the new Tour Manager is taking care of business and getting shit done right.
    CliffByford
    "pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

STONEBREED wrote:Meanwhile RATT is playing in Canada tonight! I guess that theory about Blotz not being allowed into the country is squashed now RATT N ROLL Btw I believe the new Tour Manager is taking care of business and getting shit done right.
    Fuck me, just listen to yourself you awful cunt. You're the mid-life crisis incarnate, whittling away the hours shilling for woman abuser Bobby Blotzer. When you're not acting a snitch to a hack tub-thumper and his merry band of scabs, you're spamming an indifferent hair metal board every time your shitty, generic, sub-literate band has paid to be second banana to Rhino Bucket. Ironically, spam would be a step up from the products available in your other enterprise, a film-flam meat truck dodge serving up only the finest in equine lips n' assholes.

That's your life, right there. Your only saving grace so far is that you haven't - yet - instigated a mass botulism outbreak in the SoCal area.
    HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
    Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
    lemmysmole
    Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

CliffByford wrote:
    STONEBREED wrote:Meanwhile RATT is playing in Canada tonight! I guess that theory about Blotz not being allowed into the country is squashed now RATT N ROLL Btw I believe the new Tour Manager is taking care of business and getting shit done right.
    Fuck me, just listen to yourself you awful cunt. You're the mid-life crisis incarnate, whittling away the hours shilling for woman abuser Bobby Blotzer. When you're not acting a snitch to a hack tub-thumper and his merry band of scabs, you're spamming an indifferent hair metal board every time your shitty, generic, sub-literate band has paid to be second banana to Rhino Bucket. Ironically, spam would be a step up from the products available in your other enterprise, a film-flam meat truck dodge serving up only the finest in equine lips n' assholes.

That's your life, right there. Your only saving grace so far is that you haven't - yet - instigated a mass botulism outbreak in the SoCal area.
    :lol: :lol:
    cowpins
    Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

CliffByford wrote:

Carlos....I saved you the step of Googling it. You're welcome.

botulism
    [boch-uh-liz-uh m]
    Examples Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
    noun, Pathology.
    A sometimes fatal disease of the nervous system acquired from spoiled foods in which botulin is present, especially improperly canned or marinated foods.
    "bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
    Theatre of Vince Neil
    Headlining Clubs

Post by Theatre of Vince Neil »

We need a fake RATT show review!
    Olds_71_442
    Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Ha! I was looking for the Bobby Blotzer thread and just now noticed it's at the top as a sticky! :lol: Awesome!
    grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

CliffByford wrote:

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
    gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

HollywoodTrash wrote:
    yeahbuddy wrote:

No, because Juan and Pearcy is not "RATT" ..... Bobby would make 50% off Warren if Warren took out a version and billed it as "RATT" ... Warren and Bobby are the only two that own and have rights to the name.

50% of this or that doesn't matter in 2016 and forward as the pie is shrinking daily. 50% of a $30k guarantee sure. 50% of a $7600 guarantee is starting to look sad after taxes crew scab salaries lawyers etc
    I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
    George Carlin - Modern Philosopher