Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by gtrjay »

STONEBREED wrote:Ratt is playing Toledo this weekend

Yes. We all know. Thank you captain obvious. They will go over great with college kids who weren't even born when ratt first got back together in 96'.

You going to be there grilling turd burgers for the hungry crew & scab players ??
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

WTF wrote:
SikkiNixx wrote:
Hmmm... turns out Stonebreed aint bad at all... If you're into that sort of thing...
"That sort of thing"...like horse anus? Sheep eyeballs?
Lol... That's funny!!

Well, I clicked on a track on youtube and had a listen... The guitars were in tune.. the drums were there, they obviously understand music... Just because you dont like somebody doesnt mean they have zero skills... I wouldnt listen again or even to the end of the song, but they aint like... you know... that guy ROXX or anything... Now that was some terrible, terrible, bad music LOL
I have no grudge to bear in this thing, it's the most entertaining thread right now, and they come and go, just like always... ever since Stevie started this thing... I've never liked RATT enough to put them on my stereo.. I could gives two shits and a cheesburger what Bobby Blotzer or anyone else involved here does...

My bands, however... ROOL... All 5 of them.. So there :P
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

SikkiNixx wrote:
Lol... That's funny!!

Well, I clicked on a track on youtube and had a listen... The guitars were in tune.. the drums were there, they obviously understand music... Just because you dont like somebody doesnt mean they have zero skills... I wouldnt listen again or even to the end of the song, but they aint like... you know... that guy ROXX or anything... Now that was some terrible, terrible, bad music LOL
I have no grudge to bear in this thing, it's the most entertaining thread right now, and they come and go, just like always... ever since Stevie started this thing... I've never liked RATT enough to put them on my stereo.. I could gives two shits and a cheesburger what Bobby Blotzer or anyone else involved here does...

They aren't awful. Just unmemorable. But that's not what this is about :)
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

SikkiNixx wrote: My bands, however... ROOL... All 5 of them.. So there :P

Oh you're a black metal musician?
brywilson220
Recording Debut Album

Post by brywilson220 »

SikkiNixx wrote:
WTF wrote:
SikkiNixx wrote:
Hmmm... turns out Stonebreed aint bad at all... If you're into that sort of thing...
"That sort of thing"...like horse anus? Sheep eyeballs?
Lol... That's funny!!

Did you get the cheeseburger from Carlos?
To cease to grow is to begin to die
SaintsWillConquer
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

str wrote:
SCSINNER wrote: he loves to hide behind his lawyer who currently owns a percent of Ratt (as payment)
his lawyer owns a percent of Ratt ?
Does that mean the name ?
Wouldn't that take away from Bobby's 50% share ?
He couldn't be that stupid, could he ?
SCSINNER, in one of his posts here, seemed to be cooing about talking to Warren and Warren doing something soon,
Could that be about Blotzer not having all his 50% and if Warren has all of his, Warren has the majority, etc ?

and wouldn't Blotzer's lawyer (and his percent) prefer (or want) Warren (and his candy bar money) over Blotzer and his less appealing fake Ratt money ?

Sounds too simple and far-fetched to be true but that would be some revenge for SCS to get if somehow SCS is the reason Warren found out that Bobby gave up a percent of the name to his lawyer,
Most likely this isn't the case but...
just asking
?
Oh c'mon, of course it doesn't mean "the name". If the lawyer owns "a percent", that just means he owns a percentage of the profits. It doesn't mean he owns the second T in Ratt or has any say in how the Trademark is used. Give me a break.
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

STONEBREED wrote:Judge for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38fFSCI ... STONEBREED
That was fucking horrible. You suck.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

STONEBREED wrote:Judge for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38fFSCI ... STONEBREED
360 views, most of them probably by the band. You guys are big-time!
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

ozzyrulz777 wrote:
That was fucking horrible. You suck.
Best STONEBREED review I've read yet.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
burt1098
Headlining Clubs

Post by burt1098 »

What's with the drums? It sounds like there's a Pro-Stock car idling in the background. VERY distracting.
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.

" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

The lyrics are about as original as an early 90s hair band.
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by metalslayer »

NearlyNormal wrote:
360 views, most of them probably by the band. You guys are big-time!

I just braved my first Horsebeef ear poisoning. It was Ear Ebola level bad.

Carlos has no room ripping on anyone else for their music...it is a pretty shitty to trash another D-Circuit band/performer when your band is funded by rotten pork chops and ground beef (ear, hoof, neck and scrotum) patties.

I have nothing against Carlos or Stonebreed. This is my opinion of the video posted.

Carlos seems like a cool guy, and I would definitely buy him a brew if I saw him at a show in SoCal.

The dude is a good sport when it comes to being Sludged, but his allegiance to Blotzer is suspect.
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

This thread is on life-support. Enough about Carlos and his "beef".

Is there no decent NEW sludge out there on the situation?! Faux-Ratt live show reports/reviews, SCSINNER, lawsuit updates, comments by Juan/Warren/Stephen?!
Billy Jack
Headlining Clubs

Post by Billy Jack »

I usually don't do the pile on thing...., but holy shit the lyrics are horrendous. Musically it's not that bad, but you need to fire whoever wrote that drivel. Oh and fire the singer. That's epic Bad.
Chickenstein
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Chickenstein »

Billy Jack wrote:I usually don't do the pile on thing...., but holy shit the lyrics are horrendous. Musically it's not that bad, but you need to fire whoever wrote that drivel. Oh and fire the singer. That's epic Bad.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

So scsinner started this thread 1 month ago on 2/18

Let's sludge it up some more!

Where is mr carpet cleaner / part time rock star ?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Fuck Blobby Blobster!
TheDemonsBack
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TheDemonsBack »

Scsinner has left us all hanging. This thread can still be epic....But he needs to spill some more Sludge for that to happen. I hate to see missed potential! Scsinner! The time is NOW!
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

That-guy wrote:Fuck Blobby Blobster!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love it!

one of ur best posts!

now this is more like it!

keep doin' it!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
TexAzHair

Post by TexAzHair »

Psychobolia.com wrote:This thread is on life-support. Enough about Carlos and his "beef".

Is there no decent NEW sludge out there on the situation?! Faux-Ratt live show reports/reviews, SCSINNER, lawsuit updates, comments by Juan/Warren/Stephen?!
just posted on by Doc Ellis on FB

To all that bash me and RATT online. Thank you. 7th sold out show and this time in a arena..... Thank you. You pathetic trolls.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

TexAzHair wrote:
Psychobolia.com wrote:This thread is on life-support. Enough about Carlos and his "beef".

To all that bash me and RATT online. Thank you. 7th sold out show and this time in a arena..... Thank you. You pathetic trolls.
yes, Doc Ellis, 7000 people are about to be snookered.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Deputy Hedge

Post by Deputy Hedge »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
TexAzHair wrote:

yes, Doc Ellis, 7000 people are about to be snookered.
Would never have sold out if Blotzer's Band wasn't on the bill :roll:

Heard people around me wondering why a band with only one original member was just before the headliner.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Seems about right.

"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Pic on the book posted late last night of Bret and Bert Blotzer

Cool pic tho
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

TexAzHair wrote:

Jam packed?
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Doc Ellis will never be mentioned in the same breath as Warren DeMartini, Robbin Crosby or Carlos Cavazo.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:Doc Ellis will never be mentioned in the same breath as Warren DeMartini, Robbin Crosby or Carlos Cavazo.

Even someone as patently retarded as Doc must know that he had as much to do with a single person attending that show as Heenan Snuka and nothing more.

Hell, I have been following this story since Jump St and even I only know this guy as "the faggy sinner" so u KNOW that when JQ Public see's him they just think, 'Drywall' a hundred times b4 anyone thinks 'rawkband'.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Hungwell wrote:
Midwestmetalgod wrote:Doc Ellis will never be mentioned in the same breath as Warren DeMartini, Robbin Crosby or Carlos Cavazo.

Even someone as patently retarded as Doc must know that he had as much to do with a single person attending that show as Heenan Snuka and nothing more.

Hell, I have been following this story since Jump St and even I only know this guy as "the faggy sinner" so u KNOW that when JQ Public see's him they just think, 'Drywall' a hundred times b4 anyone thinks 'rawkband'.
:lol:

It's the scarves isn't it?
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Doc Ellis is the singer? I thougt he was Crue's old manager. But that's Doc McGhee.