Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Hungwell »

...and a quick 'point n laugh' to doc, blobby and anyone else that would call a 7k seat house 'an Arena'. By that definition you could open a beach umbrella up in a pay toilet and call it an Arena.

Silly bitches.

A seat under 15-20k is not and will never be considered an Arena.

Oh yeah, none of the other Faux Ratt shows were sold out either. Not a one.

:lol:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

I can't wait until someone reminds Doc that in another week he isn't even in scab ratt or the sinners!

LMAO!!

Talk about pathetic....he now is faced with the option of applying for werk at Weinerschnitzel or asking Horsebeef for a gig pushing the meat cart around Vegas.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

"Doc, you want me to, uh, call some people,

try and buy you some time, I will.

loading Stonebreed's gear, or driving the Horsebeef truck. No problem.

But about 200 hundo to pay your electricity bill, I gotta do this. Doc I gotta say no."
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Hungwell wrote:I can't wait until someone reminds Doc that in another week he isn't even in scab ratt or the sinners!

LMAO!!

Talk about pathetic....he now is faced with the option of applying for werk at Weinerschnitzel or asking Horsebeef for a gig pushing the meat cart around Vegas.

I know that was Scott's last gig, but Doc is on the outs too?
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:
Hungwell wrote:I can't wait until someone reminds Doc that in another week he isn't even in scab ratt or the sinners!

LMAO!!

I know that was Scott's last gig, but Doc is on the outs too?

My point exactly.

I don't even know these fuckerz names or care enough to keep this shit straight and I've been following it.

So just how much can they possibly believe they have to do with anyone showing up?

Zero point nada is the correct answer.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Blobster now includes the band lawyer and social media groupies in the band photo.

And Blobby's open mouth has rubbed off on his lawyer and Doc Ellis.

What a clusterfuck.

Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Paiste2002
Music Fan

Post by Paiste2002 »

Bobby Blotzer is an assrake. I friended him on FB, because I knew him from Burbank CA. His grammar level is that of an eighth grader at best and he blasted me for being a 100% disabled combat veteran who fought both in Desert Shield/Storm and two tours in Operation Iraqi Freedom, where I was blown into a cinder block wall on Mar 15th, 2004. I amazingly through sheer adrenaline made it back to my tank and went into a killing frenzy for four of my battle buddies were killed in action by a direct IED hit on their HMMWV. One 19yr old PFC survived with 60% burns on his body. I can still see .50 cal ammo rounds cooking off as I dismounted my tank with my medic bag to help triage the casualties. That's when I was hit by the secondary IED off the side of the road. I was combat retired after sixteen years of service and awarded a Bronze Star with V for Valor and a Purple Heart. Bobby talked shit to me calling me a pussy, because I am not a Republican and I corrected his shitty spelling and how the sorry ass piece of shit never went to see Robbin Crosby while he was in the nursing facility. He is a mediocre drummer at best and a joke of a human being. If that fat fuck who lives in Santa Clarita ever wants to grow a sack and drive down to Burbank, I will give him the beatdown of his lifetime. I am sure the fat fuck is broke to be living in Santa Clarita. At least he has a better hair hat than fucking Kevin DuBrow! Another major cock in his living years. Godzilla-31 out!
brywilson220
Recording Debut Album

Post by brywilson220 »

Paiste2002 wrote:Bobby Blotzer is an assrake. I friended him on FB, because I knew him from Burbank CA. His grammar level is that of an eighth grader at best and he blasted me for being a 100% disabled combat veteran who fought both in Desert Shield/Storm and two tours in Operation Iraqi Freedom, where I was blown into a cinder block wall on Mar 15th, 2004. I amazingly through sheer adrenaline made it back to my tank and went into a killing frenzy for four of my battle buddies were killed in action by a direct IED hit on their HMMWV. One 19yr old PFC survived with 60% burns on his body. I can still see .50 cal ammo rounds cooking off as I dismounted my tank with my medic bag to help triage the casualties. That's when I was hit by the secondary IED off the side of the road. I was combat retired after sixteen years of service and awarded a Bronze Star with V for Valor and a Purple Heart. Bobby talked shit to me calling me a pussy, because I am not a Republican and I corrected his shitty spelling and how the sorry ass piece of shit never went to see Robbin Crosby while he was in the nursing facility. He is a mediocre drummer at best and a joke of a human being. If that fat fuck who lives in Santa Clarita ever wants to grow a sack and drive down to Burbank, I will give him the beatdown of his lifetime. I am sure the fat fuck is broke to be living in Santa Clarita. At least he has a better hair hat than fucking Kevin DuBrow! Another major cock in his living years. Godzilla-31 out!
You aren't a pussy for service to your nation.
Thank you.
However, you ARE an idiot if you are a democrat.
To cease to grow is to begin to die
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

I can't stand "Doc" 's all one length and parted in the middle dork hair, or his tiny "tic-tac" teeth :roll:
It's always so annoying when a non original who had nothing to with the band's fame or success ( listen up scab Pussycats! ) spout their mouth off as if they matter. Shut the fuck up. You are a hired hand.Nobody came to the show for YOU. Know your place douchebags. :roll:
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Paiste2002 wrote:Bobby Blotzer is an assrake.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

whoopie wrote:I can't stand "Doc" 's all one length and parted in the middle dork hair, or his tiny "tic-tac" teeth :roll:
I think you're getting your scabs mixed up. They guy you described is the singer, whats-his-name. I think Doc is the guy wearing the hat on the far left in the pic above.

This is exact point that Hungwell was making above. No one knows, or cares, who any of the scabs are.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Indy_Rob wrote:
whoopie wrote:I can't stand "Doc" 's all one length and parted in the middle dork hair, or his tiny "tic-tac" teeth :roll:
I think Doc is the guy wearing the hat on the far left in the pic above.

He is. From the looks of that picture he's got giant donkey teeth.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

brywilson220 wrote:
Paiste2002 wrote:Bobby Blotzer is an assrake. I friended him on FB, because I knew him from Burbank CA. His grammar level is that of an eighth grader at best and he blasted me for being a 100% disabled combat veteran who fought both in Desert Shield/Storm and two tours in Operation Iraqi Freedom, where I was blown into a cinder block wall on Mar 15th, 2004. I amazingly through sheer adrenaline made it back to my tank and went into a killing frenzy for four of my battle buddies were killed in action by a direct IED hit on their HMMWV. One 19yr old PFC survived with 60% burns on his body. I can still see .50 cal ammo rounds cooking off as I dismounted my tank with my medic bag to help triage the casualties. That's when I was hit by the secondary IED off the side of the road. I was combat retired after sixteen years of service and awarded a Bronze Star with V for Valor and a Purple Heart. Bobby talked shit to me calling me a pussy, because I am not a Republican and I corrected his shitty spelling and how the sorry ass piece of shit never went to see Robbin Crosby while he was in the nursing facility. He is a mediocre drummer at best and a joke of a human being. If that fat fuck who lives in Santa Clarita ever wants to grow a sack and drive down to Burbank, I will give him the beatdown of his lifetime. I am sure the fat fuck is broke to be living in Santa Clarita. At least he has a better hair hat than fucking Kevin DuBrow! Another major cock in his living years. Godzilla-31 out!
Thank you.
Don't douche this thread up by dragging politics into it. Let's keep the hate flowing in one direction. Fuck Blobby!
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

Olds_71_442 wrote:
Indy_Rob wrote:
I think Doc is the guy wearing the hat on the far left in the pic above.

Looks like I got "tic-tac" and "Donkey tooth" mixed up. Just goes to show, nobody knows who the fuck they are, OR care. And what's with the dude trying to look Like DiMartini's mini-me? Fuck just have that old tribute band RATT N' ROLL go out there touring and at least do it some justice!
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

whoopie wrote:
Olds_71_442 wrote:
Indy_Rob wrote: I think Doc is the guy wearing the hat on the far left in the pic above.

Looks like I got "tic-tac" and "Donkey tooth" mixed up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

That-guy wrote:
brywilson220 wrote:
Thank you.
Don't douche this thread up by dragging politics into it. Let's keep the hate flowing in one direction. Fuck Blobby!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love it!
Stoner wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

:lol:
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

It's always so annoying when a non original who had nothing to with the band's fame or success ( listen up scab Pussycats! ) spout their mouth off as if they matter. Shut the fuck up. You are a hired hand.Nobody came to the show for YOU. Know your place douchebags. :roll:

Cover band. Have no input as they didn't write or record a thing. Get back to me when you've released some sort of product. I knew my place in Thor.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Scabs thinking they are living the lap of luxury when the truth is they are getting less than $766 per gig. The joke is on them, as slowly but surely all of these dudes will fall out of favor with the Blotz.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

ParaDime77 wrote:Scabs thinking they are living the lap of luxury when the truth is they are getting less than $766 per gig. The joke is on them, as slowly but surely all of these dudes will fall out of favor with the Blotz.

Watch him start replacing scabs one by one with the original or definitive guys. Would be funny, replace Doc with Carlos Cavazo, then sneak in Stephen, then announce Warren's return.
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

What's the over/under on the amount if time until the Blotz announces they're rerecording their greatest hits so he can try to earn (fleece) a new revenue stream?
ImageImage
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Heenan Snuka wrote:Blobster now includes the band lawyer and social media groupies in the band photo.

And Blobby's open mouth has rubbed off on his lawyer and Doc Ellis.

What a clusterfuck.

Jesus Jenny! His fucktard lawyer looks like typical used car salesman or slimy lawyer. Lol

Social media team looks like the chicks that always knew the guys in the band wouldn't bang them (unless they went hogging) so they hung around for the music and to be helpful. Ya know. Pass out flyers back in day. Or do social media stuff in 2016. :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

brywilson220 wrote:
Thank you.

No he's not. Sounds like smart guy. His story just made shit a lot more real.

The GOP regardless of what Bobby Blotzer or trump or Cruz or nugent say do not have a monopoly on the military. They like to think they do but they don't. I don't know the above poster but have nothing but respect for anyone who has gone through something like that. Regardless of what political party that side with or god they pray to (or not pray at all).

Hell I am a democrat for the following reasons:

Social issues such as marriage equality.
Pro choice
Women's rights
Wall Street reform
Immigration reform
I believe in climate change
Believe in healthcare reform and/or universal coverage - have personal story in family as to why and family memeber would most likely be dead if Obamacare didn't have the pre-existing condition clause. That shit is too personal to me.

And with no disrespect to above poster or anyone that has served. We shouldn't be involved in every conflict around the world. Which is so ironic that GOP preaches personal responsibility to its citizens. Yet enables counties around the world. Including brutal dictatorships that are way worse than Cuba.

These are all issues that Bobby Blotzer probably doesn't know shit about let alone understand. Hell we all know he doesn't believe in women's rights based on his arrest record. But hey. I didn't witness it so he must be innocent as Carlos the meat singer claims. :)
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

That-guy wrote:
brywilson220 wrote:
Thank you.

Damn. Just this after I posted my rant. So forgive me for partaking in politics in this thread. Because you're right!
With all the issues everyone has on their radar. This shut about Bobby being a piece of shit is something that crosses all party lines & brings many of us together. Lol.

I mean unless you are his personal ball bag scratcher like Carlos. There is a lot of fun in this thread. :)

Now. Having a debate with the candidates discussing what Bobby should do next with scab ratt would be great! Anyone able to put together sound bites of them debating original ratt vs scab ratt while standing at podiums with cnn or sludge as moderators ? Lol
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Right on! Fuck Blobby Blobster!
Peter Crisp
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Peter Crisp »

TheDeadBastard wrote:What's the over/under on the amount if time until the Blotz announces they're rerecording their greatest hits so he can try to earn (fleece) a new revenue stream?
Holy shit! Law firms all over the valley would explode.
"Springsteen will never write anything that even comes close to 'Something to Believe In' or 'Every Rose Has it's Thorn.' " - Courtesy of Mr. P13.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Peter Crisp wrote:
TheDeadBastard wrote:What's the over/under on the amount if time until the Blotz announces they're rerecording their greatest hits so he can try to earn (fleece) a new revenue stream?
Holy shit! Law firms all over the valley would explode.

Lol. Or they would say "why bother to collect $17.00"
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Blotzer is a piece of shit, but I can't help thinking all of this bullshit can be traced back to Crackhead Pearcy. For seven years, Blotzer saw Pearcy put out all that trash product of "Mickey Ratt" etc, do shady business deals, skim money, and tour an entire scab band as pseudo-RATT and Bobby Brady thought, "Why not me?"
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

gtrjay wrote: I am a democrat for the following reasons:

Pro choice
Women's rights
Wall Street reform
Immigration reform
Believe in healthcare reform and/or universal coverage
I too believe in all the above issues, but I am by no means a Democrat.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Gazpacho wrote:
gtrjay wrote: I am a democrat for the following reasons:

Pro choice
Women's rights
Wall Street reform
Immigration reform
Believe in healthcare reform and/or universal coverage
I too believe in all the above issues, but I am by no means a Democrat.

Then why would you side with the party that wants all those things gone ? Just saying