Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Gazpacho »

I don't really side with either party.
I favor Republicans.
I don't know if I have an answer for you.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Gazpacho wrote:I don't really side with either party.
I favor Republicans.
I don't know if I have an answer for you.

Honesty. I love it
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

I noticed singer guy looks kinda meth mouthy in that pic.
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Question for the blogger formerly known as SCSinner. Does selling only 50 tickets count as "breach of contract"?
BlotzersCheesecake
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

This is the best thread ever! Years ago I participated in a Blotzer bashing thread and I got banned. I think his brother was a lawyer and claimed he was going to sue Sludge. It was a great thread. If I recall, past girlfriends of his were coming out of the woodwork saying how he hit them! I visit this thread daily for the laughs. Blobby is a dirtbag!
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

If any past or present girlfriends of the Blobster wish to share their experiences of violent encounters with Ike Blobster, please PM them to me in the strictest of confidence and I will repost them with any reference to your identity removed.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

BlotzersCheesecake wrote:This is the best thread ever! Years ago I participated in a Blotzer bashing thread and I got banned. I think his brother was a lawyer and claimed he was going to sue Sludge. It was a great thread. If I recall, past girlfriends of his were coming out of the woodwork saying how he hit them! I visit this thread daily for the laughs. Blobby is a dirtbag!
Sir. Just your screen name alone makes you a winner here!!! :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

So here's Blobster on FB trying to buddy up to the LOCAL OPENER (CrushTone) of the cancelled Tampa show.

If you were relevant, wouldnt it be the other way around Blobby?

RATT: Hey Joey T and #CrushTone , Bobby Blotzer here. We at RATT just wanted to say we appreciate your love and support. Sorry about the gig. But as you kept your promises in the contract by selling all those tickets, we expect the promoters to keep their contractual promises too; just like you. So as a way to say thanks, next time RATT is in the Tampa/St. Pete area we want to do something cool with you, your band, and those fans that bought the 50 tickets. Let's stay in touch and plan it for the next time. Private message me at RATT's page and I'll get you direct contact info.

He is so desperate to use this as a way to make friends with nobodies at the other end of the country, it is pathetic.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

*flick* wrote:Ike Blobster
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

I checked the RATT site and Sludge members haven't flooded it with Bobby Brady picks. Also, Wikipedia still doesn't say that Blotz was Bobby Brady on the show. I still say he was Oliver on the Brady Bunch. Here is a early picture of Blitz listening to other members of RATT talk about him. :lol: :lol:
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Heenan Snuka wrote:So here's Blobster on FB trying to buddy up to the LOCAL OPENER (CrushTone) of the cancelled Tampa show.

RATT: Hey Joey T and #CrushTone , Bobby Blotzer here. We at RATT just wanted to say we appreciate your love and support. Sorry about the gig. But as you kept your promises in the contract by selling all those tickets, we expect the promoters to keep their contractual promises too; just like you. So as a way to say thanks, next time RATT is in the Tampa/St. Pete area we want to do something cool with you, your band, and those fans that bought the 50 tickets. Let's stay in touch and plan it for the next time. Private message me at RATT's page and I'll get you direct contact info.

He is so desperate to use this as a way to make friends with nobodies at the other end of the country, it is pathetic.
50 tickets? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
room213
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by room213 »

That-guy wrote:
Heenan Snuka wrote:So here's Blobster on FB trying to buddy up to the LOCAL OPENER (CrushTone) of the cancelled Tampa show.

So all 50 tickets sold were shifted by the support? :lol:
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

room213 wrote:
That-guy wrote:

So all 50 tickets sold were shifted by the support? :lol:
That's fucking beautiful! :lol:
Domino
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Domino »

i don't really give a shit about all this hate against Blotzer. For me Blotzer is just a great drummer of one of my fave 80's band and the only opinion about him that really count for me is the one by the King Robbin Crosby: "Blotz....he's the best there is.". That's it.
that bitch bends over and i forget my name
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

Domino wrote:i don't really give a shit about all this hate against Blotzer. For me Blotzer is just a great drummer of one of my fave 80's band and the only opinion about him that really count for me is the one by the King Robbin Crosby: "Blotz....he's the best there is.". That's it.
Thanks for finally chiming in, Blotz.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Domino wrote:i don't really give a shit about all this hate against Blotzer. For me Blotzer is just a great drummer of one of my fave 80's band and the only opinion about him that really count for me is the one by the King Robbin Crosby: "Blotz....he's the best there is.". That's it.
So the kitchen is hot in here. Can't handle the heat then get out. Like Carlos did. But he had to fix his meat delivery system
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

You obviously never heard the quote from his convalescent bed where he said, "Fuck that woman beating no talent loser Blotzer for never once visiting me here. I hope he gets so many pricks sticking outta his ass mouth and ears that people mistake him for a porcupine".
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

I do like the shirts you and your friend made. :shock: :lol:
Domino
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Domino »

Hungwell wrote:
You obviously never heard the quote from his convalescent bed where he said, "Fuck that woman beating no talent loser Blotzer for never once visiting me here. I hope he gets so many pricks sticking outta his ass mouth and ears that people mistake him for a porcupine".
Man, i do not go out for dinner with Mr Blotzer, i just see him as a drummer, i don't really give a shit if he's prick or not! And sincerly as far as i'm a Pearcy fan i don't really know who's the prickiest one.
that bitch bends over and i forget my name
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Domino wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
Man, i do not go out for dinner with Mr Blotzer, i just see him as a drummer, i don't really give a shit if he's prick or not! And sincerly as far as i'm a Pearcy fan i don't really know who's the prickiest one.
You sound like a Rhodes Scholar.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Domino wrote:Blotzer is just a great drummer
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Doc Ellis on Facebook:

Well. Today was first time we got to make some racket with Robbie Crane.... Just a big ole juicy fat hamburger racket...... With cheese.... Looking forward to it Crane!!!...
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
BlotzersCheesecake
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

I remember when Blobster got his panties in a knot when his roadie started fucking one of his exes. That guy was " never going to work again".
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

BlotzersCheesecake wrote:I remember when Blobster got his panties in a knot when his roadie started fucking one of his exes. That guy was " never going to work again".

Did he mean work as in at the Cheesecake Factory ? Because it seems Bobby saying you ain't going to work in music biz again is not only laughable. But I could see Warren having his people contact Bobby with fake name asking how much to get carpet cleaned at his pad. Lol
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

NeverSurrender wrote:Doc Ellis is the singer? I thougt he was Crue's old manager. But that's Doc McGhee.
I don't know who Doc Ellis is but at this point I don't think you can even call them a scab band, more like a burn unit. Anyone who goes will fell like they got burnt.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Doc is a scab guitar player. He ain't Warren DeMartini.
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Is it me or does that goof ball of a singer always wearing the same fish net shirt to all the shows? We should pitch in to send him some sludge gear.
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Buncha west coast dates coming up, anyone going? http://rattwebsite.com/tour-dates/

Would be cool for people with a Sludge tshirt to try and get a pic with Bobby, that would surely get a rise outta him!
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Psychobolia.com wrote:Buncha west coast dates coming up, anyone going? http://rattwebsite.com/tour-dates/

Would be cool for people with a Sludge tshirt to try and get a pic with Bobby, that would surely get a rise outta him!
Not just that. But how about showing up with a cheesecake or ask him about carpet stains while someone records it for YouTube