Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Aristocrat »

Kristy_Deville wrote:
gtrjay wrote:
PS - We need to have a southwest plane now with photoshop of cunt blotz sitting up front (for those that don't know or love overseas southwest has no first class. It's open seating so when he "sits up front" and boards first diecto disability due to "hearing " issue this is just pure gold) & it would be great if we took same photo that that has been doctored up & look like he is inside airplane. Maybe with Carlos horse beef flying? And scab ratt in back of plane?

If I knew how to do this I would be on it :lol:

What about this?

Southwest doesn't have a first class. As lore has it, Blotzer would be seated early whereby he'd take a seat in the front of the plane. The rest of the band would be in the back. The size and price of the seats are no different.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Hungwell wrote:
Back in 1981, at Steve's 51st B-Day party
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Aging/Balding men who wear bandanas are the most pathetic sight. Just fucking buzz that shit and move on.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Aristocrat wrote:
Southwest doesn't have a first class. As lore has it, Blotzer would be seated early whereby he'd take a seat in the front of the plane. The rest of the band would be in the back. The size and price of the seats are no different.
So if there's no price difference the only way he'd get up front is throwing it name around, or causing a fuss? And I thought with SW it was all seating by letters and by checking in the day before you could get a higher letter? A, B, C, etc...?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

cowpins wrote:
Aristocrat wrote:
So if there's no price difference the only way he'd get up front is throwing it name around, or causing a fuss? And I thought with SW it was all seating by letters and by checking in the day before you could get a higher letter? A, B, C, etc...?

https://www.southwest.com/html/customer ... index.html

https://www.southwest.com/flight/early- ... ation.html
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Funny, Ratt's shame video shows Stephen as a pilot LOL
where is Bobby? Loading luggage? cleaning the carpet of the plane? :lol:

Ratt - Shame Shame Shame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVTM2_ZU7EA
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

So he pays the $15 and doesn't for the band. And then also demands to be seated before the handicap. Nice.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Bair Hand
OMG STONER! LOOK AT ME!

Post by Bair Hand »

gtrjay wrote:where is Bobby? Loading luggage? cleaning the carpet of the plane? :lol:
....punching out a stewardess somewhere.
BlotzersCheesecake
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

Or getting a b/j from Carlos.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

BlotzersCheesecake wrote:Or getting a b/j from Carlos.
nah...can't be. There's no lawn on the tarmac. Carlos is mowing out by the entrance.
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

We didn't always fly southwest, when we did he used the handicapped card and cut off every actually disabled person. I booked the flights and if he could himself or the sound guy would get better flights then the band. We always got the worst possible times and layovers to save a few bucks. He blamed having to pay warren for everything, common excuse with him, hope he saved that $
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

SCSINNER wrote: I booked the flights and if he could himself or the sound guy would get better flights then the band.
Was the sound guy James Wood?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

SCSINNER wrote:We didn't always fly southwest, when we did he used the handicapped card and cut off every actually disabled person. I booked the flights and if he could himself or the sound guy would get better flights then the band. We always got the worst possible times and layovers to save a few bucks. He blamed having to pay warren for everything, common excuse with him, hope he saved that $

Jason. Was Bobby smart enough to sign up for any airline Frequent Flyer programs to earn free trips? Or could he not be bothered with such a thing ?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Kristy_Deville wrote:- HueyRamone - Of course there is a blonde with a black eye in the picture.
- Yeahbuddy - Bigger and better Blobby now - Yes it's Photoshop with a shitload of layers.

It's almost there Kristy, the only thing missing is a bunch of DIE STEPHEN DIE and KILL WARREN! graffiti scribbled on the wall ala Ray Finkle style... :wink:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:
Labatt wrote:
NeverSurrender wrote:
Beer drop?

If I remember correctly from Pearcy' book. While in the original Ratt, during his drum solo, Blobby would have a six pack of beer lowered to him via a rope.
It's in one of their videos too I think Body Talk or Slip of the Lip.
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

SCSINNER wrote:We didn't always fly southwest, when we did he used the handicapped card and cut off every actually disabled person.
Someone at the gate should tell him only the physically handicapping get to board first, not the mentally handicapped.

"Sit your balding ass back down tardo and wait until the 'I'm stuck between two beefy bowlers' C group is called."
ImageImage
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

Luminiferous wrote: It's almost there Kristy, the only thing missing is a bunch of DIE STEPHEN DIE and KILL WARREN! graffiti scribbled on the wall ala Ray Finkle style... :wink:
Sorry Lumi - that one's done.
I just started messing with the boat picture posted above, but I'll give you this.

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Kristy_Deville wrote:
Luminiferous wrote: It's almost there Kristy, the only thing missing is a bunch of DIE STEPHEN DIE and KILL WARREN! graffiti scribbled on the wall ala Ray Finkle style... :wink:
Sorry Lumi - that one's done.
I just started messing with the boat picture posted above, but I'll give you this.

Blobster is sporting some serious camel toe there!
FarBeyondMetal
Wannabe Rocker

Post by FarBeyondMetal »

gtrjay wrote: He explained how Bobby has southwest airline flight attendants announce the drummer from Ratt is flying with us today!
This is right up there with when Vinnie Paul used to have strip club DJ's announce he was in the club, sometimes even announcing it when he walked in and then he'd make his security guard keep any fans away from him that might have tried to come up. :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

That's okay Kristy, was just a thought..

I'm beginning to fall in love with this thread... I mean I always knew from previous interactions with the Blobs over the years of his ego and assholery, but after reading some of these that SCS has shared, it's hilarious how mental Blobs really is...

I mean I understand how it can happen, especially if you see the ass kissers on his FB and Twitter falling on every word he says and under the delusion they're somehow friends with a "rock star." :lol:
The accolades he takes in after one of his motel room selfies and his pretense of living this rock star lifestyle..

Now to hear the fucking slob actually has flight attendants announce that he's on the plane? This from the same fuckhead I watched walking across the parking lot towards the bus after a show and when a couple of fans yelled "HEY BOBBY!" and he just threw his hand up in the air, not turning around and continued jog walking to the bus...

Now to see that the fucking plug wearing slob boards when the handicapped people do on flights and brushes past them to get on first?

While the lame assed Twitter post regarding SCS and Pearcy is not surprising to me, it truly shows just what level of a douche this fuck is and it's clear who ISN'T wanted in the band called Ratt...
I'm so looking forward to the meltdown if the band with D'Angelo comes out with an album and starts touring and buries his tribute act into the archives...
It should make for a great day on Sludge.. :lol:
JamesHetfieldsAcneScars
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by JamesHetfieldsAcneScars »

yeahbuddy wrote:

Blobster is sporting some serious camel toe there!
You would be lookin'!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

I am absolutely looking forward to the ensuing meltdown to come should Stephen and Co. follow through with all this.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Kristy_Deville wrote:Image

Fucking epic ownage!!!

You should be given sludge award of the year for your work the last few days!!!!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

:D :D :D
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Kristy_Deville wrote:Image

Can the inevitable revision please say RAMBOAT: FIRST BLOTZ or similar, and can Carlos be doing something really stupid?

thx in advance, great stuff
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

does Blobby have any children?
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

Had a long talk with Stephen today
What goes around, comes around!
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

melissazombie wrote:does Blobby have any children?

Yes.
One is in 20s? And sells insurance. He or someone tweeted out his insurance license with his address on it
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

SCSINNER wrote:Had a long talk with Stephen today
What goes around, comes around!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Whenever & whatever you choose to share or not share we get it.