Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Luminiferous »

melissazombie wrote:does Blobby have any children?
Lucky for them, no.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

gtrjay wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:Had a long talk with Stephen today
What goes around, comes around!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Whenever & whatever you choose to share or not share we get it.

Absolutly not. Spill it right now!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

SCSINNER wrote:Had a long talk with Stephen today
What goes around, comes around!
Tuff is opening for a US tour?????
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

HueyRamone wrote: Can the inevitable revision please say RAMBOAT: FIRST BLOTZ or similar, and can Carlos be doing something really stupid?

thx in advance, great stuff

Define stupid, it's Carlos on a boat, with a drunken captain.
I'll do Ramboat on the next revision, I think I may get a few suggestion so I'll wait awhile - but i'll get it there for you.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Kristy_Deville wrote:
HueyRamone wrote: Can the inevitable revision please say RAMBOAT: FIRST BLOTZ or similar, and can Carlos be doing something really stupid?

thx in advance, great stuff

Define stupid, it's Carlos on a boat, with a drunken captain.
I'll do Ramboat on the next revision, I think I may get a few suggestion so I'll wait awhile - but i'll get it there for you.
if there is a way to visually communicate that Carlos "knows" that Bloopy is not a woman beater, that would be nice.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

RoyalSlack
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by RoyalSlack »

Luminiferous wrote:Image
Is this Ramboat? First Blotz, I mean, of course.
"Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends." -Tom Waits
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great Photo shops. Here is a pic at Blotzers house. :lol:
Last edited by zzzzzzz on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

Let's not forget what happens when Robert John Blotzer drives a water vehicle
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

Here's the Ramboat.

Also - Check out this Lonely Island video in case any of you haven't seen it before - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
It could be Carlos singing - This picture would be so much better once you've seen the video.

"You can't stop me motherfucker cause I'm on a boat
Take a picture, trick (trick) I'm on a boat, bitch (bitch)
We drinking Santana champ, 'cause it's so crisp (crisp)
I got my swim trunks and my flippie-floppies
I'm flipping burgers, you at Kinko's, straight flipping copies"

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

zzzzzzz wrote:Image
"Hey uhm Carly? I think yoush gotshhum of my ball hairszzz hangin off yer chin buuuuuuudyy..."
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

[*]
FarBeyondMetal wrote:
gtrjay wrote: He explained how Bobby has southwest airline flight attendants announce the drummer from Ratt is flying with us today!
This is right up there with when Vinnie Paul used to have strip club DJ's announce he was in the club, sometimes even announcing it when he walked in and then he'd make his security guard keep any fans away from him that might have tried to come up. :lol:

:lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Question for SCSinner. What is Warren's cut on a fake ratt show? Or what does that garage band make when they headline or when they open for Bert? Can you be so kind and give us a break down of $ amounts for expenses, pay out for each member, etc... I remember seeing Ratt with jizzy, warren, blobby, corabi and Robbie like in '01 or '02 and Robbie was there merch guy or at least packing it up for the band.
BlotzersCheesecake

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

Luminiferous wrote:Image
Lmfao!
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

I can't really get into the numbers, based on all the legal stuff, but Fake Ratt bullshitted their way into pretty big pay days! Warren is owed 50% of everything the corporation brings in. Some of the other former members feel they are entitled as well and may prove that.
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

lemmysmole wrote:[*]
FarBeyondMetal wrote:
gtrjay wrote: He explained how Bobby has southwest airline flight attendants announce the drummer from Ratt is flying with us today!
This is right up there with when Vinnie Paul used to have strip club DJ's announce he was in the club, sometimes even announcing it when he walked in and then he'd make his security guard keep any fans away from him that might have tried to come up. :lol:

We used to tell the strip clubs we were in Collective Soul. Worked pretty well. Nobody really knew what those guys looked like.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

SCSINNER wrote:I can't really get into the numbers, based on all the legal stuff, but Fake Ratt bullshitted their way into pretty big pay days! Warren is owed 50% of everything the corporation brings in. Some of the other former members feel they are entitled as well and may prove that.

Who, Scotty Griffin? If he were to get any kind of money he needs to put that towards some bass lessons. I tried being nice to that fucker but after viewing many clips of him playing live, he makes Bobby Dall look like Steve Harris.
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

Personally, I think Scotty Griffin is a great bass player & more importantly a great guy, he hasn't been in Fake Ratt in Months. I was referring to the other surviving original members
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

SCSINNER wrote:Personally, I think Scotty Griffin is a great bass player & more importantly a great guy, he hasn't been in Fake Ratt in Months. I was referring to the other surviving original members
It would be so cool if they could get a judge who lashed out and told Bobby "get out your checkbook and get to writing for the following seven figure digits and it better not bounce".

Just be careful what you put out there in social media so he can't use it against you because it appears you could have a strong case against him.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

SCSINNER wrote:I can't really get into the numbers, based on all the legal stuff, but Fake Ratt bullshitted their way into pretty big pay days! Warren is owed 50% of everything the corporation brings in. Some of the other former members feel they are entitled as well and may prove that.

Wouldn't Blobby benefit from a Ratt reunion if he owned the other 50% or how does that work?
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

lemmysmole wrote:
Wouldn't Blobby benefit from a Ratt reunion if he owned the other 50% or how does that work?
That's why it should be Mickey Ratt or Out of the Cellar with Stephen opening every show with, "We're Mickey Ratt, but you know who we really are, Mother Fuckers!", with Warren beginning Lay It Down. The place would go nuts. Or at least we would.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Aristocrat wrote:
lemmysmole wrote:[*]
FarBeyondMetal wrote:

We used to tell the strip clubs we were in Collective Soul. Worked pretty well. Nobody really knew what those guys looked like.
A good friend of mine had long dark hair. Girls would ask him what band he was in & he would say Bang Tango. It worked everytime.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

yeahbuddy wrote: A good friend of mine had long dark hair. Girls would ask him what band he was in & he would say Bang Tango. It worked everytime.
What? Get asked to pay his bar tab?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

cowpins wrote:
lemmysmole wrote:
That's why it should be Mickey Ratt or Out of the Cellar with Stephen opening every show with, "We're Mickey Ratt, but you know who we really are, Mother Fuckers!", with Warren beginning Lay It Down. The place would go nuts. Or at least we would.
Would that work? Blobster wouldn't get any money if that was done?
My guess is that's one of the reasons SP doesn't sign onto a version of Ratt w/o Blobby. He doesn't want to give that hack a penny.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

cowpins wrote:
yeahbuddy wrote: A good friend of mine had long dark hair. Girls would ask him what band he was in & he would say Bang Tango. It worked everytime.
That and pussy or at least a blowjob.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Hey SCSINNER, I gotta ask again.....was your soundman James Wood? I heard he might have been on the road with FAKE RATT. I did some fest gigs with him and we had fun....especially prowling the catacombs backstage at Red Rocks in Colorado. I think he's a cool guy.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

yeahbuddy wrote:
cowpins wrote:
That and pussy or at least a blowjob.
You missed my joke. :roll:

:D :D :D
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Can we get some commentary from our CEO, he's had to have talked to Blotz about this deal!
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch