Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

EnuffRatt
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by EnuffRatt »

This shit just keeps getting better! Let's hope someone can get a copy of the police record and post it.
Last edited by EnuffRatt on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

MOON wrote:
gtrjay wrote:Wow!!! I knew scab ratt was on bill last night with la Guns & warrant. And was hoping something would go wrong. But was hoping he went across border to Windsor. Did something stupid and couldn't get back to USA in time for gig. Lol
LOL I was on my way to photograph that show (everyone but fake Ratt).. My car broke down on Crooks rd!!! Was too late for anyone to fix it :( Then i saw that post that $tevil made this morning. What a piece of shit.. Wish i could have witnessed some of his bullshit and taken video..

Damn! That sucks Moon.

We spent a family day at the Detroit zoo and I am guessing the 3-6 year old that were there. In hot sun, strollers & seeing tons of gift shops around behaved better than blotz did hours later just 15 miles south. Lol
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
BlotzersCheesecake
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I can't!! Too fucking funny.
Turner Coates wrote:Image
backwoodsdrifter
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by backwoodsdrifter »

-
Last edited by backwoodsdrifter on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

backwoodsdrifter wrote:Image

:mrgreen:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Maybe SCS can answer this since I do not plan on ever paying to see Blob's tribute band, but why is "BLOTZ" right in the middle of the set there? (also did the same guy who helped him write his book also write the song list? "Your'e In Love?" :lol: )
Also an entire set of songs he has NO writing credit on? Where's One Step Away or Drive Me Crazy?

Does he actually waste the time with a drum solo or does he come out front and pat himself on the back and talk about himself as being this uber cool dude on the level of NEIL GIRALDO and tells people to vote Trump and do some USA chants??

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What is he doing? Some kind of cheer squad routine? :lol:

What the fuck is going on at Fake Ratt shows?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BlotzersCheesecake

OMG!! Those pics!!! He clearly doesn't have friends because a true friend wouldn't let a friend go out there and make a fool of himself like that! And those RED PANTS!! WTF? His wife has to be a total twat muffin with low self esteem to put up with this horrendous man!! He's truly pathetic!!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:What is he doing? Some kind of cheer squad routine? :lol:

I'm just guessing, but since he's a full on Trumptard, I figure he does some 'Murica style ramblings about the state of the country and how proud he is to be 'Murican, but I don't for a second he goes full on Bert and dedicates the show to the troops... I also think he pats himself on the back for "carrying on the Ratt banner" and he's doing it "for the fans, not the money."

Scab Ratt has played close to several Sludgers, but we still haven't gotten a good outlay of what sort of show they get for their money...
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

gtrjay wrote:
MOON wrote:
gtrjay wrote:Wow!!! I knew scab ratt was on bill last night with la Guns & warrant. And was hoping something would go wrong. But was hoping he went across border to Windsor. Did something stupid and couldn't get back to USA in time for gig. Lol
LOL I was on my way to photograph that show (everyone but fake Ratt).. My car broke down on Crooks rd!!! Was too late for anyone to fix it :( Then i saw that post that $tevil made this morning. What a piece of shit.. Wish i could have witnessed some of his bullshit and taken video..

Damn! That sucks Moon.

We spent a family day at the Detroit zoo and I am guessing the 3-6 year old that were there. In hot sun, strollers & seeing tons of gift shops around behaved better than blotz did hours later just 15 miles south. Lol
hahahaha.. Very True...

yah, it sucked big time.. Hopefully I get it back tomorrow..
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Luminiferous wrote:

I'm just guessing, but since he's a full on Trumptard, I figure he does some 'Murica style ramblings about the state of the country and how proud he is to be 'Murican, but I don't for a second he goes full on Bert and dedicates the show to the troops... I also think he pats himself on the back for "carrying on the Ratt banner" and he's doing it "for the fans, not the money."

Scab Ratt has played close to several Sludgers, but we still haven't gotten a good outlay of what sort of show they get for their money...

Nah,
he fell off the stage or drumkit so I think he was going for full on Hillary imitation.

SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

When I was with them the BLOTZ part of the set meant he would come down and talk to the crowd. He would put his fingers to his ear like he was on the phone with Warren & Stephen, asking them to tour. He would then try to make fun of their voices and say he was going to go out and keep the Ratt name alive or some shit. Now I agree with previous posts there's probably some murica' and or trump shit involved
Petey Von Sleez
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Petey Von Sleez »

Could Carlos & Co. ( sans Drummer ) be learning a set of......say........Ratt songs. Get them songs nice and tight by Aug. 18 ?????
" I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. Can't prove anything."
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SCSINNER wrote:When I was with them the BLOTZ part of the set meant he would come down and talk to the crowd. He would put his fingers to his ear like he was on the phone with Warren & Stephen, asking them to tour. He would then try to make fun of their voices and say he was going to go out and keep the Ratt name alive or some shit.
So he not only tries to fool the crowd into thinking he's physical contortionist, he also does a Jim Florentine skit in the middle of the show?
The guy should try juggling and pulling a rabbit out of his fedora next...
:lol:
yeahbuddy wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

Nah,
he fell off the stage or drumkit so I think he was going for full on Hillary imitation.

BlotzersCheesecake

Petey Von Sleez wrote:Could Carlos & Co. ( sans Drummer ) be learning a set of......say........Ratt songs. Get them songs nice and tight by Aug. 18 ?????
Fake Ratt actually have shows on August 12 & 13
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Petey Von Sleez wrote:Could Carlos & Co. ( sans Drummer ) be learning a set of......say........Ratt songs. Get them songs nice and tight by Aug. 18 ?????
I can't wait till Blotzer turns on Carlos and horsebeef will be on here asking for our forgiveness. :lol: :lol:
EnuffRatt
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by EnuffRatt »

BlotzersCheesecake wrote:OMG!! Those pics!!! He clearly doesn't have friends because a true friend wouldn't let a friend go out there and make a fool of himself like that! And those RED PANTS!! WTF? His wife has to be a total twat muffin with low self esteem to put up with this horrendous man!! He's truly pathetic!!
What you meant to say was "His wife has to be a total punching bag with low self esteem".
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

EnuffRatt wrote:
BlotzersCheesecake wrote:OMG!! Those pics!!! He clearly doesn't have friends because a true friend wouldn't let a friend go out there and make a fool of himself like that! And those RED PANTS!! WTF? His wife has to be a total twat muffin with low self esteem to put up with this horrendous man!! He's truly pathetic!!
What you meant to say was "His wife has to be a total punching bag with low self esteem".

Recent photo of him and his wife.. Her sunglasses might be a hint of that

Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

MOON wrote:
EnuffRatt wrote:

Recent photo of him and his wife..
Winning!
twfs
Headlining Clubs

Post by twfs »

MOON wrote:
EnuffRatt wrote:

BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

this guy is such a putz, I would love to have a camera on him 24/7 just to so I can LAUGH continuously.
JamesHetfieldsAcneScars
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by JamesHetfieldsAcneScars »

Last edited by JamesHetfieldsAcneScars on Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
JamesHetfieldsAcneScars
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by JamesHetfieldsAcneScars »

His horse style dentures are gross.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

I saw this picture from a Superbowl party at Blotz's house. Looking behind the ladies, guess this is his way for the guests to know he is the drummer in RATT. :lol: :lol:

ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Why doesn't this fucking monkey have his own reality show!? Talk about a dumpster fire from hell!
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
bigpaparob74
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by bigpaparob74 »

SCSINNER wrote:When I was with them the BLOTZ part of the set meant he would come down and talk to the crowd. He would put his fingers to his ear like he was on the phone with Warren & Stephen, asking them to tour. He would then try to make fun of their voices and say he was going to go out and keep the Ratt name alive or some shit. Now I agree with previous posts there's probably some murica' and or trump shit involved
That Bobby is a funny guy. After his "Ratt" fails, maybe he can steal Ralphie Mays comedy routine & take it out on the road too.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Just the name of this thread has so much greatness to it!!!
BlotzersCheesecake

MOON wrote:
EnuffRatt wrote:

her sunglasses say " battered wife all over them".
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

zzzzzzz wrote:I saw this picture from a Superbowl party at Blotz's house. Looking behind the ladies, guess this is his way for the guests to know he is the drummer in RATT. :lol: :lol:

Who's the chick on the left?

Would.