Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by gtrjay »

Saw this on a friends FB page over weekend from last winter In relation to Bobby book.

"I watched Bobby take 20 10mg of Valium at Harpos years ago. It was a fun night"

:lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

I also put this on the meltdown thread, but looks like this female fan hung out with angry Blobby after the last show in Detroit. :shock:
ashleytheredwitch: I hung out with Bobby Blotzer from RATT last night and it was weird
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIywr_lD02w/
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

zzzzzzz wrote:I also put this on the meltdown thread, but looks like this female fan hung out with angry Blobby after the last show in Detroit. :shock:
ashleytheredwitch: I hung out with Bobby Blotzer from RATT last night and it was weird
Send it to his wife on FB
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Maybe Scsinner can send it to his wife. :lol: :lol:
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

zzzzzzz wrote:I also put this on the meltdown thread, but looks like this female fan hung out with angry Blobby after the last show in Detroit. :shock:
Cette page n’est malheureusement pas disponible.

:lol:
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

zzzzzzz wrote:I saw this picture from a Superbowl party at Blotz's house. Looking behind the ladies, guess this is his way for the guests to know he is the drummer in RATT. :lol: :lol:

2, 1, 3
Psychobolia.com

NearlyNormal wrote: 2, 1, 3
5, 7, 3 on my scale.
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Psychobolia.com wrote:
NearlyNormal wrote: 2, 1, 3
5, 7, 3 on my scale.
Maybe he was ranking them in order of who he fucks first?
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Bianca wrote: Maybe he was ranking them in order of who he fucks first?

That's it. The one in the middle is the youngest and prettiest. One on the left is a hot milf. That mess on the right.... is it Share from Vixen/Contraband?
VanDokken
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by VanDokken »

NearlyNormal wrote:
zzzzzzz wrote:I saw this picture from a Superbowl party at Blotz's house. Looking behind the ladies, guess this is his way for the guests to know he is the drummer in RATT. :lol: :lol:

2, 1, 3

too many trips to The Regal Beagle?
Last edited by VanDokken on Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

You didn't happen to screen capture this, since it's no longer available, did you?
Psychobolia.com

I'm gonna say it. After reading BB's press release about the departing guitarist, I think BB is deserving of a SUPER BALLS award. Guy's got cohones for days... Bobby Blotzer fucking rules! If BB's Ratt were to play in Paris, I'd buy the mofo a Belgian beer.

I'm expecting a press release any day now like "Steve Vai jumps aboard the Ratt supertanker" or "Zakk Wylde joins the Ratt ship" or "Ahoy matey! Mick Mars enlists in the Ratt crusade!"

I'm horrified, leaving on a 6-day vacation in a few hours and will have no interweb access... :x
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
:lol: :lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

uwec95 wrote:
You didn't happen to screen capture this, since it's no longer available, did you?

heh. She was getting to much blotzer fallout and deleted it!

It was just a blond sitting on Blotz's lap. nothing salacious. Blotz was wearing a really stupid bandana/hat combo.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

uwec95 wrote:
Here is the saved link. I can't get the picture up on here.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1071371 ... 877213704/
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

With all the hub bub about his hair restoration the guy sure likes to cover it up with everything he can find... :lol:
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

The picture came up for me on my tablet of the blonde and Blobby.
SaintsWillConquer
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

The RATT page deleted Bobby Blotzer's statement regarding 22 year old guitar hero Blaze's departure. So here it is in all it's glory!

Thank you for another great week of amazing shows, great times and great people. We are truly blessed to have everyone of you as friends and fans!

Thank you!

Unfortunately, we have parted ways with our lead guitarist Nicolas Baum , aka, Blaze. While we are shocked and saddened by the events that lead up to his departure and do not agree with the manner and time frame in which he chose to let us know, In that only giving us only two days for his replacement. We all can live with his decision to move on with his career and wish him the best in the future in country music.

Mr Baum:

Things like this happen, and are an unfortunate reality of the music business. However, we must all remember that it is a business. In that, Ratt/ WBS Inc. has gone out of its way to pay premium money for and to its contractors/players/crew and has done its best to put them in a position to succeed. The company WBS INC, has a duty to protect itself when put in a situation like this and has to make business decisions that can be unpopular at times.

In consideration
of Mr. Baums leaving without notice:

Mr Baums monies are paid in the rear. Changing his flights , costs of replacements, hotels, and more unknowns have to be held accountable by Mr Baum and his monies in escrow will come back to him from WBS inc. in full, after the costs are covered by the party causing the extra added costs. Flights, accommodations are booked paid for in advance. Such as Mr Baum $ 1,376 flights alone this week. We all know how understanding the airlines are to help.

So despite the non truths far fetched allegations one might have seen on certain bottom barrel Internet lying gossiping web sites, Ratt will with great integrity rear up on its back legs with its head high and come out to sturgis at the buffalo chip in front of 35,000 fans this Thursday then Montana Rockin the rivers festival with 20,000 Friday kicking all kinds of ass as always.

We know you understand that things don't always end up the way we'd like them to. But, know that we have high expectations and want that to translate to the stage with the best players as always .

Again, thank you...

Your brother in Arms , Ratt Drummer,

Bobby Blotzer
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:The picture came up for me on my tablet of the blonde and Blobby.

yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

SaintsWillConquer wrote:The RATT page deleted Bobby Blotzer's statement regarding 22 year old guitar hero Blaze's departure. So here it is in all it's glory!

Thank you for another great week of amazing shows, great times and great people. We are truly blessed to have everyone of you as friends and fans!

Thank you!

Unfortunately, we have parted ways with our lead guitarist Nicolas Baum , aka, Blaze. While we are shocked and saddened by the events that lead up to his departure and do not agree with the manner and time frame in which he chose to let us know, In that only giving us only two days for his replacement. We all can live with his decision to move on with his career and wish him the best in the future in country music.

Mr Baum:

Things like this happen, and are an unfortunate reality of the music business. However, we must all remember that it is a business. In that, Ratt/ WBS Inc. has gone out of its way to pay premium money for and to its contractors/players/crew and has done its best to put them in a position to succeed. The company WBS INC, has a duty to protect itself when put in a situation like this and has to make business decisions that can be unpopular at times.

In consideration

Mr Baums monies are paid in the rear. Changing his flights , costs of replacements, hotels, and more unknowns have to be held accountable by Mr Baum and his monies in escrow will come back to him from WBS inc. in full, after the costs are covered by the party causing the extra added costs. Flights, accommodations are booked paid for in advance. Such as Mr Baum $ 1,376 flights alone this week. We all know how understanding the airlines are to help.

So despite the non truths far fetched allegations one might have seen on METAL SLUDGE, Ratt will with great integrity rear up on its back legs with its head high and come out to sturgis at the buffalo chip in front of 35,000 fans this Thursday then Montana Rockin the rivers festival with 20,000 Friday kicking all kinds of ass as always.

We know you understand that things don't always end up the way we'd like them to. But, know that we have high expectations and want that to translate to the stage with the best players as always .

Again, thank you...

Bobby Blotzer
Fixed that for you!
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

he threatens his life, threatens to stiff him in all his pay, and then calls him his "brother in arms" :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
JamesHetfieldsAcneScars
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by JamesHetfieldsAcneScars »

Is it just me or does Bob look like that creepy colon cleanse guy with that facial hair? Image

*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

twfs wrote:
MOON wrote:
EnuffRatt wrote:
What you meant to say was "His wife has to be a total punching bag with low self esteem".

Recent photo of him and his wife.. Her sunglasses might be a hint of that

BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

this guy is such a putz, I would love to have a camera on him 24/7 just to so I can LAUGH continuously.
Is that some faded bruising on her upper back arm? Damn those glasses are the size of tea saucers. They could cover just about any eye injury. Bobby's probably broken both orbital sockets by now.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

I have this strange feeling that every one in fake Ratt (except Bob) will soon be either a former member of Sin City Sinners or la guns. Call me crazy
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

zzzzzzz wrote:
Midwestmetalgod wrote:The picture came up for me on my tablet of the blonde and Blobby.

gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

SaintsWillConquer wrote:The RATT page deleted Bobby Blotzer's statement regarding 22 year old guitar hero Blaze's departure. So here it is in all it's glory!

Thank you!

Mr Baum:

In consideration

So despite the non truths far fetched allegations one might have seen on certain bottom barrel Internet lying gossiping web sites, Ratt will with great integrity rear up on its back legs with its head high and come out to sturgis at the buffalo chip in front of 35,000 fans this Thursday then Montana Rockin the rivers festival with 20,000 Friday kicking all kinds of ass as always.

Again, thank you...

Bobby Blotzer

Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Seriously, that is the most punchable fucking face (not hers). I mentioned it before, but nothing is more pathetic than the aging rocker with a bandana or hat or combo of both. Why get a hair transplant if you're just gonna cover it up (granted, his before and after looked identical)? That guy sucks.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

A completely out of touch drummer wrote:Ratt will with great integrity rear up on its back legs with its head high and come out...at the buffalo chip"
Yes! That's the spirit! Let the planet tremble before your mighty rock power power at "Buffalo Chip."

Buffalo Chip, n:
Dry dung of buffalo or of livestock especially when used as fuel
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Another screen shot of a comment from yesterday's Fake Ratt post before the entire post was removed.

Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

MOON wrote:Another screen shot of a comment from yesterday's Fake Ratt post before the entire post was removed.

:mrgreen:

Another thing that shows how stupid, truly stupid, this guy is:

So WBS was basically in the red. You ponied up money to motherfuck the other guys so you could do this on your own. Then once you're successful in doing that, you start getting better bookings, then proceed to treat your players/meal ticket like shit, driving them away and tarnishing what buffalo chip of reputation you may have built up. All within a year. Dumb . Fat. Bald. Fuck.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.