Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by lemmysmole »

Thebottomline wrote:Kind of funny. Just on Friday Ratt was down to 645,167 likes. Now it's back up to 645,240. Looks like someone in the Bobby camp is creating fb accounts just to like the page. With all the people dropping off that must be a full time job at this point just creating all those fake accounts just to like the page.
:lol: Remember, Blobby doesn't pay attention to anything here or elsewhere, he's too classy for that.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Thebottomline wrote:Kind of funny. Just on Friday Ratt was down to 645,167 likes. Now it's back up to 645,240. Looks like someone in the Bobby camp is creating fb accounts just to like the page. With all the people dropping off that must be a full time job at this point just creating all those fake accounts just to like the page.

Or his social media person said to their friend when Bobby wasn't around "I Am not making thousands of fake accounts. Let's just buy some "Likes" !!!"
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

TorienRoxxGang wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:He claimed the escrow story all along, I find it doubtful.
There is an ongoing litigation, a judge will decide this case. Everything Bob says is try to distract people from the truth. So far he's had 4 bassists, 4 guitarists & 3 tour managers in a little over a year and despite what any of them may publically say NOBODY left on good terms.
Word is spreading and he's now opening for Warrant, something he despised.
Blades thinks he is Demartini and acts like it is the real Ratt. All these scabs must be dead ass broke as after this implodes it will be tough to get a gig. I will never support Ellis, Blades, Lang, or the rest of the scab gang. They act so cocky and think all fans are sheep. Ellis was just a major super bragging bitch for a Las Vegas lounge musician. I mean your a Z lister opening for Warrant in 2016. Warrant is just brutal on the eyes and ears at this stage of their careers.
I remember when Stacey had his shit curdled by Tracii Guns when he attempted to go by Stacey Guns. He should know by now not to try that shit again.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

lemmysmole wrote:
:lol: Remember, Blobby doesn't pay attention to anything here or elsewhere, he's too classy for that.
Interesting to note that Blobs made his FB account private just after everything following Sturgis and all the photos from his FB appearing on here....

But remember everyone, he doesn't read Sludge and none of this bothers him.. Right Carlos?
:wink:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

^^^^
That's definitely the look of an insane madman!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
The great irony is for a guy who supports Trump he looks like Hillary.
ImageImage
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

truly disturbing...good job lol...d.m.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

TheDeadBastard wrote:

That would be an amazing photoshop to post lol

Hilary & blotz
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

gtrjay wrote:
TheDeadBastard wrote:

That would be an amazing photoshop to post lol

Hilary & blotz
Hillary's face photoshopped onto Blobs' head.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Or just blob on stage wearing a Hillary short while he addresses the crowd
twfs
Headlining Clubs

Post by twfs »

There is an ongoing litigation, a judge will decide this case. Everything Bob says is try to distract people from the truth. So far he's had 4 bassists, 4 guitarists & 3 tour managers in a little over a year and despite what any of them may publically say NOBODY left on good terms.

Do you know when the Court date is and which circuit court in LA, in which it will take place? that might be an EVENT to attend and see first hand what happens! :D
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Luminiferous wrote:Video from the show in Dubuque, IA tonight...

JAM......uhHHHHH packed!! NOT!

Like the blonde telling the cameraman "Let's go get a beer.."
:lol:

https://www.facebook.com/RonReine/video ... 120415980/
Jam packed with people wearing invisibility cloaks! It was a bonus item with the ticket.

In all sincerity, I don't think I've seen a more indifferent audience. :lol:
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

twfs wrote:

Do you know when the Court date is and which circuit court in LA, in which it will take place? that might be an EVENT to attend and see first hand what happens! :D

You could be onto something! Sludge party at the Courthouse, lol, fuck the Cathouse, we're goin to the Courthouse!!
TorienRoxxGang
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by TorienRoxxGang »

Somebody posted on Jerry L Dixon of Warrant Facebook page some video of Ratt from this past weekend. Look in the +20 part on the post and the last video is Ratt. Check it out.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

TorienRoxxGang wrote:Somebody posted on Jerry L Dixon of Warrant Facebook page some video of Ratt from this past weekend. Look in the +20 part on the post and the last video is Ratt. Check it out.
Dude, you know better.

Why go through the trouble of posting that but not adding a link? I spent 3 minutes fumbling around on a member of WARRANTS facebook page.....for nothing......YOU OWE ME HUGE.

Some day in the future and that day may never come, I'm going to ask you for a favor. I have no doubt you will be happy to assist me.

Don't let this happen again.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Hungwell wrote:
TorienRoxxGang wrote:Somebody posted on Jerry L Dixon of Warrant Facebook page some video of Ratt from this past weekend. Look in the +20 part on the post and the last video is Ratt. Check it out.
Dude, you know better.

Why go through the trouble of posting that but not adding a link? I spent 3 minutes fumbling around on a member of WARRANTS facebook page.....for nothing......YOU OWE ME HUGE.

Some day in the future and that day may never come, I'm going to ask you for a favor. I have no doubt you will be happy to assist me.

Don't let this happen again.
Just went to look for myself.. i used to be able to see Jerry's page but looks like it no longer exists.. anyone got a link to this 'page'?
TorienRoxxGang
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by TorienRoxxGang »

Jerry must have seen this post as his page is down or went private. I tried posting a link to the video, but it never would work.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

TorienRoxxGang wrote:Jerry must have seen this post as his page is down or went private.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the power of sludge :lol:

I'd really wish I could see a list of all the rockstars that actually read this board :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SaintsWillConquer
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

Lack Of Communication is a POWER BALLAD now! Damn, the guitars sounds like dogshit and I'd swear someone is playing it wrong. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the REAL Fake Ratt!
https://www.facebook.com/ross.olson/vid ... S_TIMELINE
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

SaintsWillConquer wrote:Lack Of Communication is a POWER BALLAD now! Damn, the guitars sounds like dogshit and I'd swear someone is playing it wrong. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the REAL Fake Ratt!

:lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SaintsWillConquer wrote:Lack Of Communication is a POWER BALLAD now! Damn, the guitars sounds like dogshit and I'd swear someone is playing it wrong. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the REAL Fake Ratt!
I thought the same thing.... What is with the balladesque intro? :lol:
davis666
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by davis666 »

Luminiferous wrote:
Not only that, it's very..... 90s alternative sounding. Like if Everclear covered it.... something no one ever needs to hear.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

I found these pics typing in his name on Facebook. I need some new photoshops, I don't want these Blotz threads to go away. :lol: :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/search/photos/ ... top_filter
Mateo
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Mateo »

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Luminiferous wrote:
mmmm...balladesque....Carlos makes a mean green spleen balladesque casserole.
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
TorienRoxxGang wrote:Jerry must have seen this post as his page is down or went private.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the power of sludge :lol:

I'd really wish I could see a list of all the rockstars that actually read this board :lol:
Same here!!!

I'll bet there's tons of dudes from 2nd tier bands and down... Maybe even Eric Singer, Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony :lol:
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Hungwell wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
mmmm...balladesque....Carlos makes a mean green spleen balladesque casserole.
The secret is his meat... free ranged and beer fed, basted in sun brewed mayonnaise...
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

zzzzzzz wrote:I found these pics typing in his name on Facebook. I need some new photoshops, I don't want these Blotz threads to go away. :lol: :lol:
https://www.facebook.com/search/photos/ ... top_filter

:lol: How many fucking times is Blobby going to post that pic of him with the drumsticks in an X pattern?
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Is that Don Donkey sitting in the middle on the steps? :lol: :lol: