Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by TheDeadBastard »

In that interview with Mitch Lafon about a month ago Blotz talked about how he had to bail on the Vester/Queensryche gig because Ratt decided to go out on tour. Since Blotz said they hadn't toured for a while before that (he was "sitting around on his ass waiting for Ratt to go back out") I wonder if that was the rest of Ratt trying to get rid of Blitz. Do nothing and wait for him to commit to something, then announce a tour, hoping that Blotz would have to sit it out and they could replace him with someone they didn't hate.
ImageImage
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

January 7th is Saturday.

They do court dates on Saturdays?
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Heenan Snuka wrote:January 7th is Saturday.

They do court dates on Saturdays?
I thought it was on the 9th?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

January 9th is also National Law Enforcement Day.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Beddie_Wedder wrote:Woof Blotzer in Spokane - "Look at me!! Look at me!!"
You can find the full (shit quality) video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3kWRRAUuDs
So lame,
the guy has to stand up, move around, make dumb gestures while guitar player is soloing.
Speaking of the solo, that solo sucks! Please Warren come back!
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

It must be HARD to lead a band from behind. Most leaders are in front of the group.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Hi Everyone!
We made it through 2016. Hopefully all of you are great and fully intact. Happy 2017!!
Now to share my thoughts on some misinformation I heard on Eddie Trunk’s show on Hair Nation earlier today. He has a right to his opinion and to speak about matters, but giving misinformation or what one may consider lying... Have you no shame, man? Check your facts, dude, before putting what is in FACT incorrect information out there!
I was on my way to get myself a nice relaxing massage, listening to Sirius XM, when Howard Stern goes into commercial break… So I push a key – one I rarely push in all honesty – to Hair Nation Radio. Just the name itself makes me ill. Trunk hates that moniker too, but yet still hosts a show under the name Hair Radio. Go figure… At least they still are cranking our 80s metal, right?
Right before I hit that key I thought, “Hmmm, it's Monday with Ed Trunk.”
With apprehension on the probability or possibility of hearing about our lawsuit, I pushed the button, and low and behold, the first word I heard from Mr. Ed was... “Blotzer!”
Then every word that followed was absolute lies and misinformation. “So, there you have it people,” Trunk said. “Blotzer touring as Ratt has been denied.”
Wrong. Incorrect. This has NEVER been put to a FINAL judgment. Let me repeat: NO FINAL JUDGEMENT.
A few facts here if you please.
Mainly misinformation and numerous lies - not truths - have been launched by Juan Croucier (aka Crucifer), the biggest liar I've known.
Take a look at our motion to reconsider sent to the court on our website here: http://rattwebsite.com/…/motion_for_rec ... on_WBS_v_C
For us, in the judicial long run, Crucifer was only just a fat bug on the windshield that looks like Danny DeVito with a headband on. Got the picture? And for the love of mankind, let's put an end to the Juan stage moves once and for all.
In the court documents, Pearcy stated, “I have no knowledge nor do I remember ever expelling Croucier from Ratt the Partnership in ‘97. Nor do I remember ever talking about doing so with Blotzer."
The court stated that while they have all the info of DeMartini and his letter to resign, he didn't give a three month notice, and "there's been not a word written or otherwise" from him.
Hmmmm… That's a shocker.
So, based on this information, his honor awarded the defendants a SUMMARY JUDGEMENT.
This is not the deed to the house, nor even the car pink slip, folks.
Until the court gives a FINAL judgment, everything stays status quo, i.e. WBS maintains ownership of the trademark RATT and still has the right to tour until this is resolved. This is why you have seen Ratt out there on tour with me and the guys kicking ass all over after the summary judgement ruling.
They don't have a legal right or a court injunction to prevent RATT/us from touring or playing shows. However, anyone can send a cease and desist letter to anyone. As they did to the venue of our sold out show on December 29th, putting enough fear and intimidation out that the venue stated, “You can play if you don't fly the marks.” (Logo backdrop – like playing as a nameless band)
Mind you, this took place 20 minutes before I was boarding my last (of three) flights on my way to venue.
My response: “F*ck that! No way!”
Clearly these guys did this as a F.U. on ME. THEY DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE FANS (anybody ever met Stephen Pearcy out there?). They DID NOT CARE that fans were already in Mount Pleasant, or on their way, driving through the snow to get there. They DID NOT CARE that fans had spent tons of money, taken vacation, found someone to take care of their kids, while they came out to see RATT and Night Ranger. Absolutely unacceptable behavior toward the fans.
My great attorney, Drew Sherman, spoke to the venue, and we all had to turn around and go home. It sucked!
For the fans: We are really bummed and we WILL make it up to you. We already have plans on board. TBA.
Thanks goes out to our great longtime brothers Night Ranger for kicking ass that night.
Now… These guys, and their agency, are booking shows… And ALL - from band members to the attorney, manager, promoters, booking agent Troy Blakely with APA (a personal friend of mine who has worked with the band for 30 years) – are involved in trademark infringement. These promoters have been sold a car with fake RATT plates and are now being dragged into this collusion of trademark infringement.
Big time.
Here's what’s happening next.
We have such incriminating truth that we've provided to the court.
What I don’t get is that for five years I tried to rally these guys together, and NOW they’re good to go on tour?
Another thing… Crucifer’s whole stance – according to his deposition - is that he and I remain sole owners of Ratt the partnership. He contends he's been that for the last 20 years. However, he's never asked for money from all of our tours, he's never asked to see any books, he's never even filed any K-1 tax returns on behalf of the Ratt the corporation that HE supposedly OWNS? I just have to shake my head. It’s funny and sad… More embarrassing seeing him squirm like a fish outta water after blowing through two attorneys to get to the genius he has now.
The hearing was originally set for January 9th. We made an Ex parte motion to move the hearing to January 23rd. The court accepted. We like this.
I'll be in Maui on that date, jammin with the Stones (like Jeff Spicoli – “Aloha, Mr. Hand.”) where I hope to receive a verbal ruling from Drew Sherman from the courthouse. If not, the judge can rule under submission after the fact via documents.
Epilogue:
We win, we're back out on tour soon. We have six dates booked so far.
Previous court documents prove:
DeMartini and Pearcy - under oath, under penalty of perjury, while on the witness stand – stated that Juan was expelled
Most importantly:
THE MATTER OF THE NAME TRANSFER TO WBS INC. FROM RATT THE PARTNERSHIP WAS DECREED VALID BY THE HONORABLE JUDGE WORKMAN IN LOS ANGELES FEDERAL COURT.
Lies from the Crucifer camp could well sink this attempted coup.
If they do not… well, then we go and head to the 9th circuit court of appeals.
Here’s a zinger, there's a chance they might say Mr. Blotzer and Darth Crucifer are owners.
Well it’s certainly a f*cked up situation, folks.
I simply wanted to tour… They didn't. They didn't speak to each other till they saw the huge success we had this past year. We did 70 or so shows, and grossed more money on this tour than any tour Ratt has done in 20 years past.
I tried to keep the originals and the rest together. This isn’t my undoing.
With Love from me to you
Bobby Blotzer
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Total13 wrote:
and he is bat shit crazy too... He refers to himself as a freight train and threatens the agents family

http://rattwebsite.com/wp-content/uploa ... to_apa.pdf
MOON wrote: Holy fuck.. I cannot believe what I have just read. LMFAO.. that is basically a threat too isnt it?? grounds to file charges maybe? lol

Stoner wrote:
eric
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by eric »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
Total13 wrote:
and he is bat shit crazy too... He refers to himself as a freight train and threatens the agents family

MOON wrote: Holy fuck.. I cannot believe what I have just read. LMFAO.. that is basically a threat too isnt it?? grounds to file charges maybe? lol

Drew Sherman just sealed his fate. Directly threatening the agents of APA is a world class misstep.this isn't some mom n pop little agency like Artist Worldwide. APA represents BIG acts,and they have the resources to never be wrong.
He's fucked.
http://touring.apa-agency.com/roster/
MotleyMaiden wrote: the organ donor we did the other night, who was brain dead had an erection.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Thebottomline wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:Right now the Ratt fb page has 645,422 likes. I know they are losing the likes.
Now down to 640,470 likes. Good job killing the fan base Bobby.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

UPDATE2: Please see our reply to opposition to motion for reconsideration for WBS v. Croucier. This is the last document submitted to the courts prior to the upcoming January 23rd court date to overturn the summary judgement. We’re flying the straight and narrow. You read it and draw your own conclusion.
http://rattwebsite.com/wp-content/uploa ... er_-DS.pdf
Stoner wrote:
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Thebottomline wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:Right now the Ratt fb page has 645,422 likes. I know they are losing the likes.
Now down to 640,470 likes. Good job killing the fan base Bobby.

What was it a year or so ago? Anyone remember?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
roxxtar5150
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by roxxtar5150 »

eric wrote:
Heenan Snuka wrote:
Total13 wrote:

Drew Sherman just sealed his fate. Directly threatening the agents of APA is a world class misstep.this isn't some mom n pop little agency like Artist Worldwide. APA represents BIG acts,and they have the resources to never be wrong.
He's fucked.
So, Mr. Sherman (esq), a trained and highly paid legal professional, is so unskilled that he not only sends an incredibly condescending yet threatening letter to an agency with the power and resources to crush him like a tiny bug, but also can't proofread the same letter and understand the differences between 'your' and 'you're' or 'Ratt' and 'Rat'. Good to know. Bob, picked a winner here. I'd say this guy could represent your carpet cleaning business, but he'll likely be disbarred by then.
It's not that I'm lazy.....it's that I don't care.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Blobs looks like a ref who flagged the guitarist for over playing...
Suicide_Note
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Suicide_Note »

roxxtar5150 wrote:
eric wrote:
Heenan Snuka wrote:
He's fucked.
So, Mr. Sherman (esq), a trained and highly paid legal professional, is so unskilled that he not only sends an incredibly condescending yet threatening letter to an agency with the power and resources to crush him like a tiny bug, but also can't proofread the same letter and understand the differences between 'your' and 'you're' or 'Ratt' and 'Rat'. Good to know. Bob, picked a winner here. I'd say this guy could represent your carpet cleaning business, but he'll likely be disbarred by then.
Ha! He'll be working alongside Blobby, hauling in some extra hose and clean towels.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

gtrjay wrote: What was it a year or so ago? Anyone remember?
I'm willing to bet it was over a million before this whole shit happened.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

We are about a month out from the 1 year anniversary of the thread that started it all. Just looking back at how Bobby treated Jason is unthinkable. The last year has shown that Jason was right on calling him out on everything.

As others have said. Has there been a time when sludge has ever been so United?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

Bob proved me & this thread right so many times over, but I have to be honest even I'm a little shocked at how stupid he's been.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

roxxxtar wrote:This dude continues to litigate this shit on Facebook like he hasn't already been ruled against.

Oh really, is that what you told the Court/Judge? Watch this video (circa 2005) from 5:30 to 6:20. And Robbin was terminated, but you weren't?

In our previous post (https://www.facebook.com/TheRattExperie ... 6869902097), we have links to documents submitted to the court. Those documents, and this video, is more support proving we are stating the truth.

https://youtu.be/i1a76Sbdt2A?t=329
Stoner wrote:
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

SCSINNER wrote:Bob proved me & this thread right so many times over, but I have to be honest even I'm a little shocked at how stupid he's been.

his lawyer is just as fucked as he is.

in fact i think his lawyer has fucked him up more than he was to start with
Stoner wrote:
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

What's the chances of Bobby blaming poor legal advise on this when it's said and done? Always placing blame elsewhere.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Luminiferous wrote:Image
He already forecasted Sherman taking his money with the middle finger fisting hand gesture. I love how he forgets his middle finger is up trying to do his fisting thing. :lol: :lol:
Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

Ole Blobber very quiet lately no?
Maybe it's hard for him to talk with his balls shoved in his mouth.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Brickjaw wrote:Ole Blobber very quiet lately no?
He's too busy basking in the sun in Hawaii right now, falsely believing ol' Sherm has everything wrapped up and after the court date next Monday he can start booking Blatt shows again and the other guys will have to play under the moniker "formerly of Ratt."

While at the hotel tiki bar nightly Blobs makes sure to beg to DJ to announce that he is there so he can stand up to no applause, kiss his fingers and wave, grab the nearest American flag, dragging it along behind as he starts his Apollo Creed strut all around the bar while a bunch of retirees, tourists and honeymooners ask "Who is that again? And why the fuck is he kissing his fingers?" and "PICK UP THE GODDAMN FLAG OFF THE FLOOR ASSHOLE!"

Every night he'll buy a round of drinks at the bar "courtesy of the drummer and CEO of Ratt", brag to anyone within earshot of how he's a personal friend of Miranda Lambert, how his band has played sold out shows to 30,000 people a night and celebrate his self prepared party of all things Blotz Inc..
Every night you know he's grabbing the mic from the DJ and asking the patron s "WHAT'S my mutherfuggin name?

Meanwhile Sherm's at Verizon changing his phone number, trying to re-locate his office to Vegas and telling his mom not to take any calls from Hawaii and anyone named Blotzer after Monday afternoon...
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Luminiferous wrote:
Brickjaw wrote:Ole Blobber very quiet lately no?
He's too busy basking in the sun in Hawaii right now, falsely believing ol' Sherm has everything wrapped up and after the court date next Monday he can start booking Blatt shows again and the other guys will have to play under the moniker "formerly of Ratt."

While at the hotel tiki bar nightly Blobs makes sure to beg to DJ to announce that he is there so he can stand up to no applause, kiss his fingers and wave, grab the nearest American flag, dragging it along behind as he starts his Apollo Creed strut all around the bar while a bunch of retirees, tourists and honeymooners ask "Who is that again? And why the fuck is he kissing his fingers?" and "PICK UP THE GODDAMN FLAG OFF THE FLOOR ASSHOLE!"

Every night he'll buy a round of drinks at the bar "courtesy of the drummer and CEO of Ratt", brag to anyone within earshot of how he's a personal friend of Miranda Lambert, how his band has played sold out shows to 30,000 people a night and celebrate his self prepared party of all things Blotz Inc..
Every night you know he's grabbing the mic from the DJ and asking the patron s "WHAT'S my mutherfuggin name?

Meanwhile Sherm's at Verizon changing his phone number, trying to re-locate his office to Vegas and telling his mom not to take any calls from Hawaii and anyone named Blotzer after Monday afternoon...

That is it in a nutshell
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

While Bob is on vacation, let's not forget he won't stay at a hotel if there are too many "nigs" in the lobby
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

SCSINNER wrote:While Bob is on vacation, let's not forget he won't stay at a hotel if there are too many "nigs" in the lobby
And we can officially add "racist" to Blobs' resume. Will we be seeing him joining Anselmo at Klan meetings soon?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

dmbrocker wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:While Bob is on vacation, let's not forget he won't stay at a hotel if there are too many "nigs" in the lobby
And we can officially add "racist" to Blobs' resume. Will we be seeing him joining Anselmo at Klan meetings soon?
Last edited by Beddie_Wedder on Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Beddie_Wedder wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
The guy is such a rip off artist... he's doing Paul's foot thing!!
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

dmbrocker wrote:

As far as klan meetings. No just trump and the alt right there! But when blotzer sees Ben Carson on ingauration day as he yellin names at him. Someone from blotzers camp will remind him that Ben Carson is "one of the good ones" to trump supporters. :lol: