Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by gtrjay »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
gtrjay wrote:When are we going to get back to talking about the type of shit that = Bobby Blotzer ? :D
Monday

when Drew Sherman's jaw drops

Good point :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

BlotzersCheesecake wrote:Carlos Horsebeef has been very quiet lately
Now that Blobbo is a former member of RATT he is also a former friend of Horsebeef.
TheDemonsBack
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TheDemonsBack »

Hungwell wrote:
Now that Blobbo is a former member of RATT he is also a former friend of Horsebeef.

Yeah, even Carlos knew when to duck out.
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

Hungwell wrote:
WRONG- I am still a very good friend of Bobbys , I just don't feel like arguing with the same 20 haters on here that just like to talk shit :) On a side note I did see Jason Green aka ScSinner dude backstage at LA Guns last night.
I still come on here occasionally but it gets old and boring going back & forth with the same 20 or so haters:)
But Bobby is my friend. And when it comes to real friends Loyality is very important. My wife and I are also very good friends with the Cavazos as well:) Now carry on with your Hate for me and my bro BLOTZITO
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

STONEBREED wrote: I still come on here occasionally but it gets old and boring going back & forth with the same 20 or so haters:)
That's why all the big stars stay away from this place.
They're not Tuff Enuff for Sludge.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

STONEBREED wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
WRONG- I am still a very good friend of Bobbys , I just don't feel like arguing with the same 20 haters on here that just like to talk shit :) On a side note I did see Jason Green aka ScSinner dude backstage at LA Guns last night.
I still come on here occasionally but it gets old and boring going back & forth with the same 20 or so haters:)
But Bobby is my friend. And when it comes to real friends Loyality is very important. My wife and I are also very good friends with the Cavazos as well:) Now carry on with your Hate for me and my bro BLOTZITO
Spill it man: What happened between you and Jason backstage at the Guns show man.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by metalslayer »

ParaDime77 wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
Spill it man: What happened between you and Jason backstage at the Guns show man.
Probably nothing. Carlos seems like a cool guy, that defends his friend verbally but not physically. It is not worth him risking legal action by going rouge on a tour manager that has not personally affected him.

That being said, for Sludge purposes, it would be epic if he threw a hay maker and gave Jason a huge shiner. Out of guilt Carlos walks back to the parking lot to the Meat Wagon and gives Jason a piece of rotten steak to soothe the swelling of the black eye(Kramer style).

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Why would he feel the need to try and confront ScS? Blotzer is a known piece of shit, ScS just confirmed it and we have video evidence to it.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote:Why would he feel the need to try and confront ScS? Blotzer is a known piece of shit, ScS just confirmed it and we have video evidence to it.
Exactly
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
SaintsWillConquer
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

Rooster wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
Translation: I come out here to promote my band, but it doesn't do any good.
HA!
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

When is Troy Patrick Farrell going to come clean with his story regarding managing this band and all of the Blotz drama?
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

STONEBREED wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
Hey Carlo, My buddy wants to know what kind of deal you'll give him on his lawn & a half a dozen Horsebeef steaks? Says if you fuck up his rose bushes again like last time, he'll piss on your truck. LMK so I can tell him.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

(Pic removed due to unforeseen circumstances.)
Last edited by Turner Coates on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kwf
Headlining Clubs

Post by kwf »

Blowzito? is that legit?
Total Package
BlotzersCheesecake

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

STONEBREED wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
I still come on here occasionallyu but it gets old and boring going back & forth with the same 20 or so haters:)
Hold up! There are way more than 20 Blobbo haters in this thread and you know this! And quit lying, you know you read this thread every day and report everything to El Blobbo! Do yourself a favor and STOP defending this disgusting, woman beating, band name stealing man!!How are people in the music business going to take you serious and how the hell are people in horsebeef sales going to? At the end of the day, you will be selling the moldy beef.
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

ParaDime77 wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:
Hungwell wrote:
Nothing happened I doubt he even knows who I am, I have nothing personal against the guy.Thats his and Bobs prob, I just thought it was very distasteful to come on here and call him out because he got fired , so YES I defended a friend. I also saw him like 3 times at NAMM today. I didn't say nothing to him he didn't even look my way. Like I said doubt he even knows who I am in person.
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
What a dick you are for posting this picture .Thats my friend Tommy Trifouso who passed away from cancer shortly after this photo was taken. He loved rocking with Da BREED. Maybe you will get cancer one day :)
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

STONEBREED wrote:Like I said doubt he even knows who I am in person.
Your mother barely knows who you are.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
infamous
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by infamous »

Now your wishing cancer on people?

Bad karma man,
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

STONEBREED wrote: What a dick you are for posting this picture .Thats my friend Tommy Trifouso who passed away from cancer shortly after this photo was taken. He loved rocking with Da BREED. Maybe you will get cancer one day :)
I'm sorry Carlos. I had no idea who the guy was. I would never do something so shitty and hurtful as that.
I found it in a quick Google "Stonebreed Carlos" pic search. It's near the top of the page.
Last edited by Turner Coates on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

STONEBREED wrote:
ParaDime77 wrote:
STONEBREED wrote: WRONG- I am still a very good friend of Bobbys , I just don't feel like arguing with the same 20 haters on here that just like to talk shit :) On a side note I did see Jason Green aka ScSinner dude backstage at LA Guns last night.
Nothing happened I doubt he even knows who I am, I have nothing personal against the guy.Thats his and Bobs prob, I just thought it was very distasteful to come on here and call him out because he got fired , so YES I defended a friend. I also saw him like 3 times at NAMM today. I didn't say nothing to him he didn't even look my way. Like I said doubt he even knows who I am in person.
BlotzersCheesecake

STONEBREED wrote:
What a dick you are for posting this picture .Thats my friend Tommy Trifouso who passed away from cancer shortly after this photo was taken. He loved rocking with Da BREED. Maybe you will get cancer one day :)
! How was the person that posted the pic supposed to know the guy passed? Shit, how is anyone supposed to know who you are? That's not nice to wish cancer on someone.
Last edited by BlotzersCheesecake on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

Turner Coates wrote:
STONEBREED wrote: What a dick you are for posting this picture .Thats my friend Tommy Trifouso who passed away from cancer shortly after this photo was taken. He loved rocking with Da BREED. Maybe you will get cancer one day :)
I'm sorry Carlos. I had no idea who the guy was. I would never do something so shitty and hurtful as that.
I found it in a quick Google "Stonebreed Carlos" pic search. It's near the top of the page.
Totally understand, you were trying to be funny, I get it. No worries.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

STONEBREED wrote:
Send him some of your diseased horsemeat and he might also.
ImageImage
BlotzersCheesecake

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:
Send him some of your diseased horsemeat and he might also.
:lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Carlos may have a problem with me, but I have no problem with him. He was just reacting to seeing the pic and took it the wrong way. When I kid him, I kid in fun, with no evil minded intentions. If I get cancer, what the hey. I smoke, so it'd most likely be my own fault.

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

STONEBREED wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Totally understand, you were trying to be funny, I get it. No worries.
Los,
I am your among your biggest critic, not a hater, only because I think your original music
sucks and your band looks like a standard moving company.
Oh, and you cannot stop name dropping who you know, met and how you "tour" so much.
Anyway, I think Turner Coates was out of line. I'm on your side here. Very fucked up to
post that picture. Crossed the line.
Last edited by Machado on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlotzersCheesecake

I think we all post in fun, that was uncalled for. Now I see why he's Blobbos boy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

DiamondDog wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:Like I said doubt he even knows who I am in person.
Your mother barely knows who you are.
Most of the crowd at a Stonedbread gig doesn't know who he is...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Machado wrote: I am your among your biggest critic, not a hater, only because I think your original music
sucks and your band looks like a standard moving company.
Oh, and you cannot stop name dropping who you know, met and hour you "tour" so much.
Anyway, I think Turner Coates was out of line.
Quit dropping my name, cacabreath.