Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by STONEBREED »

Turner Coates wrote:Carlos may have a problem with me, but I have no problem with him. He was just reacting to seeing the pic and took it the wrong way. When I kid him, I kid in fun, with no evil minded intentions. If I get cancer, what the hey. I smoke, so it'd most likely be my own fault.
I have no problem with you at all, I did react because I thought you knew my friend died of cancer , I understand you had no clue and was just posting a photo trying to be funny. This is metal sludge after all :)
BlotzersCheesecake
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

Luminiferous wrote:
DiamondDog wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:Like I said doubt he even knows who I am in person.
Your mother barely knows who you are.
Most of the crowd at a Stonedbread gig doesn't know who he is...
:lol: :lol:
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

STONEBREED wrote: I have no problem with you at all, I did react because I thought you knew my friend died of cancer , I understand you had no clue and was just posting a photo trying to be funny. This is metal sludge after all :)
Thanks, man. Peace and love....
.....and how 'bout a Mr. Ed burger....with cheese?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BlotzersCheesecake

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

:) Don't let him off that easy! Make him at least offer you a years supply of his fine Kobe horse beef.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

BlotzersCheesecake wrote::) Don't let him off that easy! Make him at least offer you a years supply of his fine Kobe horse beef.
just don't ask him to write you an original song.

which is worse?
the horse beef with cheese
or
an original SB song?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BlotzersCheesecake wrote::) Don't let him off that easy! Make him at least offer you a years supply of his fine Kobe horse beef.
I wouldn't mind a box of them frozen Black Beauty patties.

AnthonyFocxsFogMachine

Post by AnthonyFocxsFogMachine »

STONEBREED wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Image
What a dick you are for posting this picture .Thats my friend Tommy Trifouso who passed away from cancer shortly after this photo was taken. He loved rocking with Da BREED. Maybe you will get cancer one day :)
ummm, I think your "friend"s name is spelled Trifoso

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/star-g ... =176243278
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

AnthonyFocxsFogMachine wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Image
What a dick you are for posting this picture .Thats my friend Tommy Trifouso who passed away from cancer shortly after this photo was taken. He loved rocking with Da BREED. Maybe you will get cancer one day :)
ummm, I think your "friend"s name is spelled Trifoso

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/star-g ... =176243278
Big deal. Most people don't know how to spell their close friends names.

Or something.
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

Machado wrote:

which is worse?
or
an original SB song?
I will try to do better to meet your expectations on this next recording. We have 10 new songs and I start tracking vocals on Tuesday. The whole time I'm recording I will be thinking FUCK don't want to disappoint my biggest critic!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

STONEBREED wrote:
Machado wrote:

which is worse?
or
an original SB song?
I will try to do better to meet your expectations on this next recording. We have 10 new songs and I start tracking vocals on Tuesday. The whole time I'm recording I will be thinking FUCK don't want to disappoint my biggest critic!
don't be an asshole. not every song can be great and not every vocal can be great.
you guys are terrible. plain and simple. if you dare to post the 10 tracks here on Sludge,
I would give you a fair and honest opinion.
listen, that new Jack Russell from GW song is really good. impressed me. and i had no problem writing that.
your music has been SHITE since i can remember. the problem is you cannot accept the fact that being
below average is your destiny.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Machado wrote: don't be an asshole. not every song can be great and not every vocal can be great.
you guys are terrible. plain and simple. if you dare to post the 10 tracks here on Sludge,
listen, that new Jack Russell from GW song is really good. impressed me. and i had no problem writing that.
your music has been SHITE since i can remember. the problem is you cannot accept the fact that being
Take it with a grain of salt, Carlos. He's not a REAL producer. Not even an armchair producer. He's a toilet seat producer.

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:
Machado wrote: don't be an asshole. not every song can be great and not every vocal can be great.
Take it with a grain of salt, Carlos. He's not a REAL producer. Not even an armchair producer. He's a toilet seat producer.
I hear his albums all go liquid gold, though.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Turner Coates wrote:

:lol:

Funny. I am reading that statement while taking a shit
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
SaintsWillConquer

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

STONEBREED wrote:
Machado wrote:

which is worse?
or
an original SB song?
Just think about how you've spent your whole life as a con man and you have no integrity whatsoever. Then pat yourself on the back and sing like you're king of the world. Because we all know you're proud of your scum sucking existence!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SaintsWillConquer wrote: Just think about how you've spent your whole life as a con man and you have no integrity whatsoever. Then pat yourself on the back and sing like you're king of the world. Because we all know you're proud of your scum sucking existence!

guitarplayeratwork
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by guitarplayeratwork »

Back to the Origin of this Thread... isn't there a court date today? This could mark the final day of Blatt then....
Bair Hand
OMG STONER! LOOK AT ME!

Post by Bair Hand »

guitarplayeratwork wrote:This could mark the final day of Blatt then....
maybe if he was being executed.

*crosses fingers*
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

guitarplayeratwork wrote:Back to the Origin of this Thread... isn't there a court date today? This could mark the final day of Blatt then....

yup. its today.. One can hope it will be the end.. but i am sure his savvy ruthless lawyer will keep dragging it on in appeals for a long ass time!!
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Hey Carlos I'd like to give you some friendly advice I'm not trying to fuck with you at all when I say this. Lose the cowboy hat man, that look is so played out it, it makes you look like a Bert Miracles wanna be.

If you have to wear a hat to feel comfortable on stage then go with something else a beat up ball cap with a cool looking patch on it would look a thousand times better. Maybe when you go on "tour" you could go for the easy way to get a reaction and wear a ball cap with that cities sports team on it.

Try it out and see if it don't work. It works every time on Monday Night Raw when Mick Foley mentions the city they happen to be in and I bet if you really have fans out there that they also are pro wrestling fans too. Not that there's anything wrong with that I'm just saying.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

MOON wrote:
guitarplayeratwork wrote:Back to the Origin of this Thread... isn't there a court date today? This could mark the final day of Blatt then....

yup. its today.. One can hope it will be the end.. but i am sure his savvy ruthless lawyer will keep dragging it on in appeals for a long ass time!!
I actually started a new thread just for today's action and requested any LA Sludger to attend so when can get the scoop as soon as possible.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Machado wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:
Machado wrote:

which is worse?
or
an original SB song?
don't be an asshole. not every song can be great and not every vocal can be great.
below average, shitty, insufferable, a cunt, and a Blobby ball draining nincompoop is your destiny.

FTFY
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

SaintsWillConquer wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:
Machado wrote:

which is worse?
or
an original SB song?
Just think about how you've spent your whole life as a con man and you have no integrity whatsoever. Then pat yourself on the back and sing like you're king of the world. Because we all know you're proud of your cum sucking existence!
:lol: :lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

MOON wrote:

If he were smart(which is questionable) he would, because he would see what a money pit Blobby is & drain him of everything.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Blobster reporting in!:

Aloha Rattlers & greetings from GORRRRGEOUS Maui Hawaii.
So, few things to pass on to your ears (and eye, lol)...
Today we appeared in front of the court on our motion to Reconsider in the Crucifer and his paralegal team of , Frauds are us.
The court and his Honor were given such a plethora of evidence that the judge is now moving on submission.
This basically means he's going to comb thru the stacks of documents and then render his decision. We feel that it's a very strong result as in , if he thought that the information/evidence wasn't very compelling or had Teeth, he would have cut and there would have been a ruling in there today.
Our guess:
1. We get the proper reversal, and fury like fire reigns on down the line.
2. Jury trial. If that happens, oh man , I can't imagine how these guys can think they'll pass these lies off on anyone with a brain.
We'll know soon. Could be 5 days, could be 10,
Can't come soon enough. Truth is a strong thing.
But we'll be back on the pad asap.
Maybe a few changes.
Thanks much,
God bless
BB
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Grammar is terrible. How drunk was he when he post s this ?

:lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Heenan Snuka wrote:Blobster reporting in!:

The court and his Honor were given such a plethora of evidence that the judge is now moving on submission.
This basically means he's going to comb thru the stacks of documents and then render his decision. We feel that it's a very strong result as in , if he thought that the information/evidence wasn't very compelling or had Teeth, he would have cut and there would have been a ruling in there today.
It means the judge now has to go through the pile of shit alternative facts he and Sherm came up with to insure Blobs gets a fair shake and can't come back later with his usual and cry unfair decision. It's merely a delaying tactic and it still doesn't allow Blobs to book or play a show under the Ratt name, nor make a cent off the name...

But we'll be back on the pad asap.
Maybe a few changes.

Okay so which members are being replaced this go around?
guitarplayeratwork
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by guitarplayeratwork »

Interesting comment on Facebook : "Every judge takes reconsideration motions under submission. It means nothing and judges almost never reverse themselves. It sucks but that's reality"

Dunno if it is true or not....
shurkahn13
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by shurkahn13 »

A lawyer I know stated that he is almost certain that it has or will all come down to that one piece of paper where only two of the 3 signed saying Juan was out so it was not a full partnership decision so the transfer of everything to WBS is in fact is not valid. In other words everything reverted back to original partnership and they in fact followed all rules and booted the blobby one
kingbrian74
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kingbrian74 »

shurkahn13 wrote:A lawyer I know stated that he is almost certain that it has or will all come down to that one piece of paper where only two of the 3 signed saying Juan was out so it was not a full partnership decision so the transfer of everything to WBS is in fact is not valid. In other words everything reverted back to original partnership and they in fact followed all rules and booted the blobby one

I'd agree with this. I'm a lawyer, and obviously I haven't seen all of the evidence or spent a ton of time reading and analyzing the court documents online, the bottom line is that if the partnership did not follow proper protocol when booting Juan, then he remained a member of the partnership all of this time. If Juan did not consent to the transfer to WBS, then the transfer is invalid. Regardless of whether all parties THOUGHT Juan was properly booted at the time, if they did not follow the proper steps that they set forth in the partnership agreement, then Juan was never properly terminated.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

kingbrian74 wrote:
shurkahn13 wrote:A lawyer I know stated that he is almost certain that it has or will all come down to that one piece of paper where only two of the 3 signed saying Juan was out so it was not a full partnership decision so the transfer of everything to WBS is in fact is not valid. In other words everything reverted back to original partnership and they in fact followed all rules and booted the blobby one

I'd agree with this. I'm a lawyer, and obviously I haven't seen all of the evidence or spent a ton of time reading and analyzing the court documents online, the bottom line is that if the partnership did not follow proper protocol when booting Juan, then he remained a member of the partnership all of this time. If Juan did not consent to the transfer to WBS, then the transfer is invalid. Regardless of whether all parties THOUGHT Juan was properly booted at the time, if they did not follow the proper steps that they set forth in the partnership agreement, then Juan was never properly terminated.
How about this "Summary Judgememt" Fatso(erm,I mean Blobby)thinks he'll somehow get reversed, any chance of that happening and just how delusional is Blobby to think otherwise?