Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by dmbrocker »

Bump! Here's to hoping Blobs had a birthday as shitty as he is!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
drummertroy
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by drummertroy »

I'll be doing my 7th show (6th live) 11/2 6-9pm PST and every Thursday heard live online at: radiovegas.rocks (or on iTunes, TuneIn App - free install, search for RadioVegas.Rocks) and we have quite a show-

So far I have had Donnie Vie talking honest to goodness stuff about Chip and Monaco (Gilligan), Chip to spread peace and love, Mark Rypien (2 time SuperBowl Quarterback and 1 time winning MVP) who sang on my show, Actor Chris Bruno talking about Harvey Weinstein, an actress who was actually sexually assaulted by Harvey and much much more...

Tonight 11/2 - we have Blas Elias of Slaughter, Blue Man Group and now TSO as well as resident Ratt shit (truth?) talker, SinCitySinner Jason Green- Listen as we peel the onion, kick the can and talk shit on #ThisThatAndTheOther live 6-9pm PST Thursdays (Heard on the reply Fridays 7-10am) only at RadioVegas.Rocks (online)

This That & The Other / Drum Main Site
www.drummertroy.com or
www.facebook.com/tttotpf

TTTO OnDemand: www.tinyurl.com/TTTOTPFARCHIVE

Metal Sludge Tour Diary for White Lion (ANOTHER NEW LINK 05/2023)
Entry #1- https://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=30144
shurkahn13

Post by shurkahn13 »

Luminiferous wrote:Latest update I can find regarding WBS vs Pearcy

Motion set for hearing on 11/6/2017 at 10:00 AM before Judge Dean D. Pregerson

As far as WBS vs Croucier it appears Juan chalked up another win against the SS Blotzer/Sherman..

August 21, 2017- Costs taxed in amount of $1,465.72 in favor of Defendant and Counterclaimant Juan Croucier and against Plaintiff WBS., Inc. regarding 232 : Second APPLICATION to the Clerk to Tax Costs against Plaintiff WBS, Inc

Any update?
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

According to BW, case continued to November 27th...

Pregerson may be saving it for an early Christmas present...
:lol:
Darkmist
Headlining Clubs

Post by Darkmist »

If I was Judge Pregerson, by now I would be so tired of Ratt and all its members I would ban all of them from using the name Ratt.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Rooster wrote:
Just listened. Cool show.

What did you learn?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Luminiferous wrote:According to BW, case continued to November 27th...

Pregerson may be saving it for an early Christmas present...
How much longer 'til Blobs finally takes a hint, or will it take the men in white coats for him to give it up?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Luminiferous wrote:
gtrjay wrote:How are the Alex Jones tards of Bobby and his son Mike doing ? Do they think the world is flat too ?
Blob's kid went on a rant earlier this week... he linked Alex Jones' Info Wars claim that there is a plot to "take out" Drumpf... :lol:

Oh and according to him it was McCain who helped create ISIS, not Obama... :?

Mike Blotzer
July 24 at 7:36pm ·

What all the sheeple on the Left need to realize is this President is a once in a lifetime opportunity to do radical changes to DC. He's not a Republican or Democrat; he's there to get rid of these bastards who have stolen $40 TRILLION dollars from all of us, plunged us into -$20 TRILLION in debt, slaves to a private company that prints our paper with only debt behind it, not value. The Federal Reserve was formed by financiers on Jekyll Island, and snuck through Congress during Christmas break so it could land on the puppet Woodrow Wilson's desk. Like Federal Income Tax, it didn't even get the necessary amount of votes to be ratified. But that's neither here or there; READ the United States Constitution.
American exceptionalism is real, and that's because of the Constitution, which explicitly, and not up for interpretation or redefinition, tells you what government can NOT do.
And you will see how FAR we've been driven into slavery (YES SLAVERY to the system, beholden to financiers, tech monopolies and DC bureaucracies and lifetime career politicians who do not represent you) and as soon as you get it the better, When they take your right to own property away, as Obama did with the land grabs, and AG Sessions is, as it seems, going forward with Civil Asset Forfeiture, then you are a SLAVE, and slaves get free health care,
If you wanna back people we KNOW got us into debt, started wars, coups, and armed ISIS, the names like McCain, McConnell, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer....And their propagandist whores CNN, MSNBC, et al, then you are against us. Or you wanna act like this isn;t important and politics are boring...you need to wake up. Trump has kicked the boot off your neck, so why are you fighting to put it back on? For your "team" identity politics?? COME ON.

The list of accomplishments, of tangible undeniable PRO YOU moves by President Donald J. Trump [OFFICIAL] is unbelievable. He has done more to benefit you and your kid's futures than any President in 60 years, I'd say since the founders. Media will not mention the $4 trillion in wealth added to the country, or how manufacturing is the best it's been for 33 years, construction is up, mining, gas prices are down, TPP and the Carbon Tax Paris Accord gone, 800 regulations cut, the mandate for every new law/regulation, 2 must be cut first, 70% drop in illegal crossings BEFORE a single brick was laid on the wall, cracked down on health care scams and fraud, child sex trafficking and pedos, over 1 million jobs added, lowest number of welfare/food stamp recipients in a decade....and he hasn't been able to get the clowns in Congress to get tax reform, infrastructure and get the ACA out before it does any more damage (which if you look into what he and Rand Paul came up with, it is how we save health care)

The point is, here's someone who is being attacked by all sides of the people we all know has lied, cheated and stole from us for decades. He wants to put term limits, rules making lawmakers beholden to the same laws we are, etc etc. So stop thinking about you political team, and more about whether or not you back what this country is about. But the lines are being drawn, and it's gonna go hot unless the bullshit stops and we start backing our President and help him clean out the corruption; THE REAL ACTUAL corruption and not the ridiculous Russia bullshit, and maybe we can hold off the inevitable.

He and one of his buddies wished McCain would die of a blood clot on his way to the senate yesterday---just after posting this:

Reading this hurts my brain. Imagine being in a band with this fuck
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
cherrybomb
Playing at a Friend's Party
Location: ...the nexus of the crisis; and the origin of storms...

Post by cherrybomb »

Was doing some YouTube surfing, came across the following, and couldn't resist posting (think there's any relation to Judge DP?):

https://youtu.be/aVJcPWgCDHQ?t=1m6s

:P

"...music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy."~Beethoven

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music".~Rachmaninoff
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

The douchebag doesn't fall far from the tree.... :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/mrblotzer
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Blotz and a Stonebroke fan. Paul has the foot thing, guess Booby has the mouth thing. :lol: :lol:

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Luminiferous wrote:The douchebag doesn't fall far from the tree.... :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/mrblotzer
:lol: :lol:
https://youtu.be/UvL5rk-rtWQ?t=2m42s
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Heenan Snuka emailed me last night. Said that he just met Stephen Pearcy in the Chicago area. Said "Fuck Bobby Blotzer" to him. Pearcy laughed.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Heenan Snuka emailed me last night. Said that he just met Stephen Pearcy in the Chicago area. Said "Fuck Bobby Blotzer" to him. Pearcy laughed.

Did he say Ratt Lives Matter ???
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Not Bobby Blotzer related but it is SCSINNER related.

In this interview with Brent Muscat he is talking shit about the manager of Sin City Sinners and am wondering if he's referring to this SCSINNER guy. It starts around the 11:50 part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdafaTpjoyw
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Thebottomline wrote:Not Bobby Blotzer related but it is SCSINNER related.

In this interview with Brent Muscat he is talking shit about the manager of Sin City Sinners and am wondering if he's referring to this SCSINNER guy. It starts around the 11:50 part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdafaTpjoyw

Though that too
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

I did a search on SCSINNER's posts and this one explains everything. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=341499&p=7017427#p7017427
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

What will the masses do when they hear these 2 legends are feuding?
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

This page has more views than Blotzer has money in his bank account.
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

Thebottomline wrote:This page has more views than Blotzer has money in his bank account.

See what happens when you piss off the Karma Police?? Beating his wife like a kick drum has come to kick back... The best part, is the fact he still goes on like his life is still great.. he coulda been an actor cuz he acts like everything's fine..
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
drummertroy

Post by drummertroy »

Rooster wrote:
HueyRamone wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Just listened. Cool show.

What did you learn?
I'm a fan of Vegas. The show was kind of local so I got to hear some origins of both "Sin City" bands, and how BB essentially took one of them. Also go to hear about the 957 different Vegas bands BE plays in (when his phone was working).

Also got to hear how big a crook the guy with two-toned hair in Decline of the Western Civilization turned out to be.
Thanks for Checking out! much appreciated! Yeah..bummer I only had Blas a moment but it was first revealed on my show he'd be doing TSO (unless his phone cut out!)

I have Michael Grant in his FIRST interview about what went down w/ LA GUNS... tune in turn up!

This That & The Other / Drum Main Site
www.drummertroy.com or
www.facebook.com/tttotpf

TTTO OnDemand: www.tinyurl.com/TTTOTPFARCHIVE

Metal Sludge Tour Diary for White Lion (ANOTHER NEW LINK 05/2023)
Entry #1- https://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=30144
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Bump.

Ps. Where is drummer Troy in all of this? Auditioning for Stephens new version ?

Where is original author of this post? :lol:
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

gtrjay wrote:Bump.

Ps. Where is drummer Troy in all of this? Auditioning for Stephens new version ?

Where is original author of this post? :lol:
Drummer Troy is busy snagging the exclusive first Michael Grant interview since his firing from L.A. Guns. See the post right above yours.
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

It's really sad to see this monumental post being used as a commercial...
Btw Check out my band Sin City Rejects single feat Scotty Griffin on vocals & Richie Ramone on drums (not a piece of shit)
https://youtu.be/x2ArYjL5-uQ

Oh thanks!
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Can you change the thread title to "Promote Your Las Vegas Crap Here"?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
RnRjUnKiE
Taking Music Lessons

Post by RnRjUnKiE »

So what's the Blobster up to now? Cleaning carpets? Writing hit songs? Someone has to know?????
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

You'd think with all the time off he's had from playing live that he'd have that album full of songs he said he and the scabs had written recorded and ready for release..
Black Mamba
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Black Mamba »

RnRjUnKiE wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:53 am So what's the Blobster up to now? Cleaning carpets? Writing hit songs? Someone has to know?????
Looking for another lawyer
RnRjUnKiE
Taking Music Lessons

Post by RnRjUnKiE »

Hey Horsebeef, what's your gay, unemployed, wife beating buddy up to? Gotta be boring as hell hanging in the treehouse waiting for the Freight Train to send his latest bill?
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

RnRjUnKiE wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:51 am Hey Horsebeef, what's your gay, unemployed, wife beating buddy up to? Gotta be boring as hell hanging in the treehouse waiting for the Freight Train to send his latest bill? AND THE LEGAL BILLS FOR PEARCY, CRUCIFER AND ARM ENTERTAINMENT THAT HE ALSO OWES IN FULL!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: