Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by daveg »

Been having a boring Fri afternoon at work. The resurrection of this thread just made me happy
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:14 pm Image
I'm guessing Blobs has been doing a whole lot more drinking lately than the average St. Patty's Day reveler, though...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

STONEBREED wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 am Bobby Blotzer is a good friend of mine. I know for a FACT he's a great human being, drummer,father,husband, friend. I understand if you got fired from your job - There's usually a reason someone gets fired. Kind of a douche move to air your dirty laundry here. BIG DEAL you got fired move on.No need to try to get all revengeful and shit. FYI Bobby does not read metal sludge and definitely does not lose sleep over it. He has mentioned sludge to me maybe 5 times in 5 years. And NOTHING that he was ever upset over or def not losing sleep over. he does have friends like myself who will read something and let him know. I have been his good friend for years and I know and see that he loves and respects his wife, I have never seen him talk bad to her, or disrespect her in anyway, as far as FAKE Ratt, hmm like someone said previously , it wasn't FAKE when you were part of it and getting a paycheck, turned Fake when you got fired? Bobby owns 50% of the Name,Warren the other 50%, Bobby wants to tour, play, and WORK as he should, Warren does not- to keep a corporation the company HAS to stay working or it is not a company no more.So by LAW- RATT must be able to work and bring in income. If Warren does not want to do that then Bobby has no choice but to keep the corporation working. I know there is a lot of Blotzer haters on here. I know I have Haters on here, its how this page works, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. Blotzer put 30 years into RATT Blood, Sweat, and Beers, and wants and deserves to WORK- Warren don't want to tour, Sep wants to be solo(and owns ZERO part of the name) Juan (Owns ZERO part of the name) and is trying the solo thing. Whats the difference? Many bands WORK and continue with one or 2 only original members- Bobby was smart and lawyered up to claim whats his and what he deserves. Seems to work for other bands well Like Quiet Riot etc. I know you got fired man but to step up on a public platform like this to point fingers at your X boss is just kind of silly in my opinion. I don't know you personally, but your coming off as a Disgruntled X Employee, and I know I'm coming off as a friend just trying to defend. In my Honest Opinion BLOTZER is a good guy, great drummer, and your average drunk 35 to 55 year old RATT fan in Louisiana is gonna buy a ticket to the show and not even realize or care that its not Warren Or Sep up there, as long as he gets to hear the songs he grew up on, played by the band RATT- Singer sounds great , the band is Bad Ass and your average joe blow is gonna have a damn good time. Reminds of the time we opened for Warrant last year and these middle aged chicks came up to me and BEGGED for me to take them backstage to introduce them to Jani Lane bitches had no clue Jani was dead and that was Robert up there singing. Anyways all you LA Rockers come see RATT?STONEBREED on April 15th at the Canyon Club in Agoura Ca Even you haters are welcome :)
Here’s a good laugh too courtesy of Mr. Pavarotti. His first post in this very thread.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

STONEBREED wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 am Blotzer put 30 years into RATT Blood, Sweat, and Beers, and wants and deserves to WORK- Warren don't want to tour, Sep wants to be solo(and owns ZERO part of the name) Juan (Owns ZERO part of the name) and is trying the solo thing. Whats the difference? Many bands WORK and continue with one or 2 only original members- Bobby was smart and lawyered up to claim whats his and what he deserves.
AND he LOST. :lol:

Both the court case AND the appeal.... shows how little Stonebroke knows about legally binding contracts....

Bobby smart. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
twfs
Headlining Clubs

Post by twfs »

"to claim whats his and what he deserve"

He doesn't deserve SHIT!!!! He owns nothing and has no right to NOTHING!!
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Hurry Bobby, they need a percussionist in Slipknot. You can probably dance crazy dragging the flag too. :lol:
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

zzzzzzz wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:34 pm Hurry Bobby, they need a percussionist in Slipknot. You can probably dance crazy dragging the flag too. :lol:
Don't forget the finger kissing. He could have the whole band doing it before long.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

twfs wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:43 am "to claim whats his and what he deserve"

He doesn't deserve SHIT!!!! He owns nothing and has no right to NOTHING!!
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

zzzzzzz wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:34 pm Hurry Bobby, they need a percussionist in Slipknot. You can probably dance crazy dragging the flag too. :lol:
:lol:
I don't know if he'd be happy with wearing a mask and dressing in black. But he could bang on garbage cans with the 20 other percussionists capably.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Endless Yodel wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:38 am
I don't know if he'd be happy with wearing a mask and dressing in black. But he could bang on garbage cans with the 20 other percussionists capably.
He could dress up in his skeleton outfit and fit right in. :lol: :lol:
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 am
STONEBREED wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 am Bobby Blotzer is a good friend of mine. I know for a FACT he's a great human being, drummer,father,husband, friend. I understand if you got fired from your job - There's usually a reason someone gets fired. Kind of a douche move to air your dirty laundry here. BIG DEAL you got fired move on.No need to try to get all revengeful and shit. FYI Bobby does not read metal sludge and definitely does not lose sleep over it. He has mentioned sludge to me maybe 5 times in 5 years. And NOTHING that he was ever upset over or def not losing sleep over. he does have friends like myself who will read something and let him know. I have been his good friend for years and I know and see that he loves and respects his wife, I have never seen him talk bad to her, or disrespect her in anyway, as far as FAKE Ratt, hmm like someone said previously , it wasn't FAKE when you were part of it and getting a paycheck, turned Fake when you got fired? Bobby owns 50% of the Name,Warren the other 50%, Bobby wants to tour, play, and WORK as he should, Warren does not- to keep a corporation the company HAS to stay working or it is not a company no more.So by LAW- RATT must be able to work and bring in income. If Warren does not want to do that then Bobby has no choice but to keep the corporation working. I know there is a lot of Blotzer haters on here. I know I have Haters on here, its how this page works, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents. Blotzer put 30 years into RATT Blood, Sweat, and Beers, and wants and deserves to WORK- Warren don't want to tour, Sep wants to be solo(and owns ZERO part of the name) Juan (Owns ZERO part of the name) and is trying the solo thing. Whats the difference? Many bands WORK and continue with one or 2 only original members- Bobby was smart and lawyered up to claim whats his and what he deserves. Seems to work for other bands well Like Quiet Riot etc. I know you got fired man but to step up on a public platform like this to point fingers at your X boss is just kind of silly in my opinion. I don't know you personally, but your coming off as a Disgruntled X Employee, and I know I'm coming off as a friend just trying to defend. In my Honest Opinion BLOTZER is a good guy, great drummer, and your average drunk 35 to 55 year old RATT fan in Louisiana is gonna buy a ticket to the show and not even realize or care that its not Warren Or Sep up there, as long as he gets to hear the songs he grew up on, played by the band RATT- Singer sounds great , the band is Bad Ass and your average joe blow is gonna have a damn good time. Reminds of the time we opened for Warrant last year and these middle aged chicks came up to me and BEGGED for me to take them backstage to introduce them to Jani Lane bitches had no clue Jani was dead and that was Robert up there singing. Anyways all you LA Rockers come see RATT?STONEBREED on April 15th at the Canyon Club in Agoura Ca Even you haters are welcome :)
Here’s a good laugh too courtesy of Mr. Pavarotti. His first post in this very thread.
That post did not age well.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

zzzzzzz wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:22 pm
Endless Yodel wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:38 am
He could dress up in his skeleton outfit and fit right in. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

FreddyFender wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:25 pm
eddie lee roth wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:02 am
STONEBREED wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 am ... Sep wants to be solo(and owns ZERO part of the name) Juan (Owns ZERO part of the name) and is trying the solo thing... ...Bobby was smart and lawyered up to claim whats his and what he deserves....
That post did not age well.
Holy fuck this is comedy gold! Thanks, I needed this :D
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

and a divorce for DA BLOBS

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ratt-d ... kQSJvunNXo

RATT Drummer BOBBY BLOTZER's Wife Files For Divorce

According to The Blast, original RATT drummer Bobby Blotzer's wife has filed for divorce.

Michelle Blotzer filed Tuesday in Los Angeles to end her marriage to the rocker. The two were married in 2013 and have no kids.

This is the 60-year-old drummer's second marriage. His first marriage to Jenni Blotzer ended in 1998.

Blotzer has spent the last few years battling with his former bandmates over the rights to the RATT name.

Starting in late 2015, Blotzer spent about a year and a half playing shows under the name RATT with a lineup in which he was the sole member from the band's '80s heyday. The drummer's efforts were met with legal challenges by singer Stephen Pearcy, guitarist Warren DeMartini and bassist Juan Croucier, who objected to his use of the RATT name, referring to Blotzer's version as a "cover band."

The most recent version of Blotzer's RATT consisted of Bobby, Stacey Blades (L.A. GUNS) on guitar, Seann Nicols (a.k.a. Sheldon Tarsha, QUIET RIOT) on vocals, Mitch Perry (TALAS, HEAVEN, STEELER, MSG, LITA FORD) on guitar and Brad Lang (Y&T) on bass.

RATT's current lineup consists of Pearcy, Croucier, drummer Pete Holmes (BLACK 'N BLUE) and guitarists Jordan Ziff (RAZER) and Chris Sanders (BRITNY FOX, KNIGHT FURY)
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

I'll bet Blobbo sent the ex a nice black-eyed parting gift...
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

MOON wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:59 pm and a divorce for DA BLOBS

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ratt-d ... kQSJvunNXo

RATT Drummer BOBBY BLOTZER's Wife Files For Divorce

According to The Blast, original RATT drummer Bobby Blotzer's wife has filed for divorce.

Michelle Blotzer filed Tuesday in Los Angeles to end her marriage to the rocker. The two were married in 2013 and have no kids.

This is the 60-year-old drummer's second marriage. His first marriage to Jenni Blotzer ended in 1998.

Blotzer has spent the last few years battling with his former bandmates over the rights to the RATT name.

Starting in late 2015, Blotzer spent about a year and a half playing shows under the name RATT with a lineup in which he was the sole member from the band's '80s heyday. The drummer's efforts were met with legal challenges by singer Stephen Pearcy, guitarist Warren DeMartini and bassist Juan Croucier, who objected to his use of the RATT name, referring to Blotzer's version as a "cover band."

The most recent version of Blotzer's RATT consisted of Bobby, Stacey Blades (L.A. GUNS) on guitar, Seann Nicols (a.k.a. Sheldon Tarsha, QUIET RIOT) on vocals, Mitch Perry (TALAS, HEAVEN, STEELER, MSG, LITA FORD) on guitar and Brad Lang (Y&T) on bass.

RATT's current lineup consists of Pearcy, Croucier, drummer Pete Holmes (BLACK 'N BLUE) and guitarists Jordan Ziff (RAZER) and Chris Sanders (BRITNY FOX, KNIGHT FURY)
Wait a second..... didn't Blobster's bestest buddy Carlos claim that the CEO was lying about all of this? Oh wait...yes he did. :lol:
STONEBREED wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:24 pm I happen to know from a very reliable source (ME) what's really going on. Some of you know me and Bob are good friends , his wife and my wife are also very good friends. They are not getting divorced, She is not moving out and leaving the marriage.What's going on is her parents are both very elderly and sick and with them recently taking a turn for the worse, she wanted to be closer to them at their nursing home/hospital so she rented a temporary place to be near her parents during this time.In fact yesterday was their 5 year anniversary. I understand if you want to talk about me, and Bobby don't care if you talk about him we're easy targets, but RESPECTFULLY you should leave Wife's, Kids, family, dying parents, etc out of these kind of posts!
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Shocking! Who would leave such a fine gent?
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

This is gonna get interesting
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

New Interview with ba blobs

BOBBY BLOTZER Says He Doesn't Know What His Next Musical Project Will Be, Confirms He's 'In Love With A New Lady'

Original RATT drummer Bobby Blotzer says that he doesn't know what his next musical project will be.

During an appearance on the latest episode of the "Rock Talk With Mitch Lafon" podcast, Blotzer said that he has not yet figured out his next musical move.

"I don't have to go back and out work to survive and live — thank God," he said (hear audio below). "But every night, I have dreams of being on the road. I call 'em 'RATTmares,' frankly. It's the same shite every night, dude. It's, like, I'm trying to get to the stage, or we're lost on the tour bus, or my drum sticks are linguini and the cymbals are falling over… RATTmares — that's the best way to put it. But I'm dying to play. It feels good to sit in with bands and play. I've been doing it since I was 14, so I just hit 60 last October. So I put in my gold watch-garnering time. I don't know. It depends on what makes itself available to me. Do I wanna start a new band and go through that whole rigmarole? I don't know. I just haven't decided yet."

Blotzer revealed that one project under consideration is a renewed collaboration with his former SAINTS OF THE UNDERGROUND bandmates Keri Kelli (guitar; SLASH'S SNAKEPIT, ALICE COOPER, NIGHT RANGER) and Robbie Crane (bass; RATT, VINCE NEIL, ADLER'S APPETITE).

"We're just getting ready to have a conversation about that," Bobby said. "It's something me and Keri individually talked about and then, of course, bringing Crane into the thing as… It [would be] a side project for everybody. Those guys are out with their bands, and they always keep busy. I've just hidden from this thing. This whole thing has affected me so negatively over the years. '16 was the last tour I did, so I've been off '17, '18. Now this summer, if I don't get out there, it's three years. Not a long time, but it feels like 13 years. And I'm itching to play, but I'm not itching to be away from my house. I have a great house and property that's kind of like 'Pirates Of The Caribbean', so it's badass at night and day. I love my woman, my dogs… I don't know… I can't figure out what I'm doing yet. I just don't know."

Bobby also confirmed that he is going through a divorce with his second wife. Michelle Blotzer and Bobby got married in 2013 and have no kids.

"My first wife, Jenni, and I [got together in] sixth grade and lasted 30 years. [Fifteen years later] I got married to this girl Michelle. And sadly, it didn't last the test of time. A lot had to do with [the RATT] lawsuit, in my opinion. It's in its fourth year right now, and having to hear it nightly and daily, it's wearing — it's definitely wearing. And it's hard not to express that. You've gotta unload what's in your stomach, your gut and your brain when you're going through this, and it's gonna beat up on any marriage."

Blotzer continued: "Her and I are gonna be legally divorced probably in about three or four months — something like that. But I'm in love with a new lady, and I won't discuss her situation here. She's got a couple of children I'm crazy about too, and we're just having a good time."

RATT's current lineup consists of Pearcy, Croucier, drummer Pete Holmes (BLACK 'N BLUE) and guitarists Jordan Ziff (RAZER) and Chris Sanders (BRITNY FOX, KNIGHT FURY).
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I got married to this girl Michelle. And sadly, it didn't last the test of time. A lot had to do with [the RATT] lawsuit, in my opinion. It's in its fourth year right now, and having to hear it nightly and daily, it's wearing — it's definitely wearing. And it's hard not to express that. You've gotta unload what's in your stomach, your gut and your brain when you're going through this, and it's gonna beat up on any marriage."

Blobster definitely has experience in the beat up and marriage thing..
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

"But every night, I have dreams of being on the road. I call 'em 'RATTmares,' frankly. It's the same shite every night, dude. It's, like, I'm trying to get to the stage, or we're lost on the tour bus, or my drum sticks are linguini and the cymbals are falling over… RATTmares — that's the best way to put it.

That's just stupid. He really thinks that RATT, as a brand, is like KISS where you make new words out of it.... KISStory, KISSmas, etc. What a delusion RATTurd.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

NearlyNormal wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:39 pm "But every night, I have dreams of being on the road. I call 'em 'RATTmares,' frankly. It's the same shite every night, dude. It's, like, I'm trying to get to the stage, or we're lost on the tour bus, or my drum sticks are linguini and the cymbals are falling over… RATTmares — that's the best way to put it.

That's just stupid. He really thinks that RATT, as a brand, is like KISS where you make new words out of it.... KISStory, KISSmas, etc. What a delusion RATTurd.

Ratt n Roll
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

NearlyNormal wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:39 pm "But every night, I have dreams of being on the road. I call 'em 'RATTmares,' frankly. It's the same shite every night, dude. It's, like, I'm trying to get to the stage, or we're lost on the tour bus, or my drum sticks are linguini and the cymbals are falling over… RATTmares — that's the best way to put it.

Don't forget his clever PiRATT nickname..
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Blobby is a world class scumbag.

The ONLY reason he did Lafons podcast was because he is sick of reading how everyone knows his future is far beyond bleak. This is quite literally the final time he will be able to act as if he is not soon to be destitute and straight fucked.

REALITY: 1. He has ZERO future in music. He has ZERO mailbox money coming in and NO way to earn a single dollar that wont be redirected to Juan, Stephen, Warren and ARM. EVER.

2. Only the most deranged twat would ever be with him romantically.

That is why he needed to say that he "does not need to work again" :lol: :lol: and why he felt the need to tell the world that he has new pussy.
kytepunches
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by kytepunches »

Does he have the rights to tour as “Contraband” ? No other former members needed, plus he has a shark of a lawyer . Make that your next move Blippy Blooper. 8)
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Wow, he can't be alone.

From the comments on Blabbermouth: "Did he meet the new lady in the lawyers office ? It seems to be where he spends all his time these days." :lol:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bobby- ... -new-lady/
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

kytepunches wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:58 am Does he have the rights to tour as “Contraband” ? No other former members needed, plus he has a shark of a lawyer . Make that your next move Blippy Blooper. 8)
He has the rights to nothing except the glory hole one stall over once it becomes available, and he can only hope that's a woman on the other side.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Hungwell wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:53 am and NO way to earn a single dollar that wont be redirected to Juan, Stephen, Warren and ARM. EVER.
Im not an expert. If he declares bankruptcy, cant he get out of paying them and start fresh?

He probably declared it once, that's gotta make this time more difficult, no?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:10 pm
Hungwell wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:53 am and NO way to earn a single dollar that wont be redirected to Juan, Stephen, Warren and ARM. EVER.
Im not an expert. If he declares bankruptcy, cant he get out of paying them and start fresh?

He probably declared it once, that's gotta make this time more difficult, no?
Those Federal judgements have sharp teeth and there is no side-stepping them because his ILLEGAL actions forced Crucifer and the gang to spend hundreds of thousands or he would STILL be playing with BLATT. In addition, the penalties are made collectable to stop you and I from taking your band out as RUSH.
Think about it, if all we had to do was an $800 bankruptcy to get out of paying back a few million clams, you would have already played 3 gigs as Iron Maiden.

Also, Blobby sued Juan and then lost his suit and Juan's counter. Blobby forced Juan to spend thousands on a completly bogus claim.

If you lose your job and then couldn't make payments on your car they could repo the vehicle and all is well. Blobby flat out stole monies he had no right to and then didnt even share it with those that he AGREED were his partners, lol.

They will lien and levy his fat ass to the hilt. Forensic accountants will identify every dollar to his name down to the value of the rope on his retarded tree house.