Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

jade99
Music Fan

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by jade99 »

Blobster is truly the gift that keeps on giving. I didn't check this thread for 2 months and here it is going strong.
Last edited by jade99 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roxxxtar
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by roxxxtar »

^^^^^
5 posts in 9 years? :D :D
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

jade99
Music Fan

Post by jade99 »

roxxxtar wrote:^^^^^
5 posts in 9 years? :D :D
Yes, like I said, its been a few months. I don't have a lot of time to spend here but I drop in from time to time usually when there is something entertaining happening.
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Stephen Pearcy will be at the Whiskey on September 30th. What are the chances that the real Ratt shows up? This would be fuckin Epic and Blobby would definitely start to cry. Josh get his face stuffed with cheesecake as Blobby goes ape shit.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

jade99 wrote:I didn't check this thread for 2 months .

FUCK U ASSHOLE
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

jade99 wrote:I don't have a lot of time to spend here

WHY NOT???!!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

this thread will live forever so putting this in here for posterity

Stoner wrote:
BlotzersCheesecake
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

Blotzer will die before this thread does.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Hopefully soon Warren and co will get the rights to use the Ratt name and ban Bobby from ever using it and everyone can move on and forget about Bobby. By then Hillary will defeat Trump further disheartening Bobby and causing him to leave America and join Chris Holmes band over in France.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Put on ratt on Spotify other night while driving home. Half way into lay it down and all I can think is "Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit"
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

gtrjay wrote:Put on ratt on Spotify other night while driving home. Half way into lay it down and all I can think is "Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit"
I like the way you think. :lol:
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

alleyrulez wrote:
gtrjay wrote:Put on ratt on Spotify other night while driving home. Half way into lay it down and all I can think is "Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit"
I like the way you think. :lol:

Literally I am like fuck yeah this riff Warren is playing is awesome!!! Drums come in and I am literally saying out loud "Bobby Blotzer = a piece of shit". It fucked up my jam but I actually laughed thinking of the greatness of a this thread & sludge in general
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

His tattoo - Beatles or beater?

NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Kristy_Deville wrote:His tattoo - Beatles or beater?
I think it says "Bitch slapper".
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

roxxxtar wrote:Image Image Image
LMFAO
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Thebottomline wrote:Right now the Ratt fb page has 645,422 likes. I know they are losing the likes.
645,355 likes now. I'm sure some got blocked but I bet people are just unliking the page. All visitor posts have been removed. Chickenshit cocksuckers.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Butler.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

He was pissed that both Crane left, and that Horsebeef stopped defending him here on Sludge, so he had "No Beaners" inked on.
gyvren
Headlining Clubs

Post by gyvren »

"If thes gon' be DAT kinda pawty, I'ma stick MAH dick in the powdered mash potatahs!!"

Holy fucking Christ!! :lol: I take a three year hiatus from this place, come back and find 61 pages of Sludge GOLD!! Only took me 14 hours to catch up... Lmao!

Major praise to the Sludge Super Slueths and Choppers! You guys and chicks did a STELLAR fucking job!

:lol: :lol:
Only users LOSE drugs...
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Right now the first handful of posts / photos on FATT's FB is nothing but Joshua and Bobby, including a new cover photo. Not a single other musician. Also posted an acoustic cover with just Joshua and Bobby.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

Found this from Ratt the Video.
At 5.30 Juan says - "This band, we have 4 writers in the band who write quite a bit". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXlEj18OX2A
Blobby 5:th Wheel, Ratt's own Ringo.
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the other night I was watching ESPN's OJ Simpson Doc and it mentioned Tawny Kitaen... That triggered my memory of a few pages from Blobster's biography. Blobby claims he was contemplating breaking a beer bottle and sticking OJ in the neck with it. Supposedly he was drinking at the bar where he kept his "Rambo" yacht docked. OJ walked in and sat next to him. He then started thinking about killing OJ which would put RATT back in the media :lol: . He goes on about OJ threatening Robbin for for fucking Tawny blah blah blah. If at all true, who would fucking think like that? If anything you would think they would be bros for beating on women... Blob should be asking for pointers, not thinking about killing the guy.
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Mateo wrote:Not sure if this has been mentioned but the other night I was watching ESPN's OJ Simpson Doc and it mentioned Tawny Kitaen... That triggered my memory of a few pages from Blobster's biography. Blobby claims he was contemplating breaking a beer bottle and sticking OJ in the neck with it. Supposedly he was drinking at the bar where he kept his "Rambo" yacht docked. OJ walked in and sat next to him. He then started thinking about killing OJ which would put RATT back in the media :lol: . He goes on about OJ threatening Robbin for for fucking Tawny blah blah blah. If at all true, who would fucking think like that? If anything you would think they would be bros for beating on women... Blob should be asking for pointers, not thinking about killing the guy.

Maybe it's like Highlander, "there could only be one" who beats on women.
gyvren
Headlining Clubs

Post by gyvren »

Found Blobster's theme song... :lol:

https://youtu.be/9LfghRelcgk
Only users LOSE drugs...
Mateo

Post by Mateo »

gyvren wrote:Found Blobster's theme song... :lol:

https://youtu.be/9LfghRelcgk
:lol:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Mateo wrote:Not sure if this has been mentioned but the other night I was watching ESPN's OJ Simpson Doc and it mentioned Tawny Kitaen... That triggered my memory of a few pages from Blobster's biography. Blobby claims he was contemplating breaking a beer bottle and sticking OJ in the neck with it. Supposedly he was drinking at the bar where he kept his "Rambo" yacht docked. OJ walked in and sat next to him. He then started thinking about killing OJ which would put RATT back in the media :lol: . He goes on about OJ threatening Robbin for for fucking Tawny blah blah blah. If at all true, who would fucking think like that? If anything you would think they would be bros for beating on women... Blob should be asking for pointers, not thinking about killing the guy.
OJ would have beat his ass like he was a big titty blonde bitch with a fondness for black jocks.
Kristy_Deville wrote:Found this from Ratt the Video.
At 5.30 Juan says - "This band, we have 4 writers in the band who write quite a bit". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXlEj18OX2A
Blobby 5:th Wheel, Ratt's own Ringo.
Did you see the part where that big fat mama san told Bob you no hung like Don Dokken he hung like donkey?
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

These days are gone!

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

gtrjay wrote:These days are gone!

Thanks for the newsflash Dick Tracy.