Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by lemmysmole »

SCSINNER wrote:Does anyone other than me find it strange that Bob's current tour manager Is Troy Patrck Farrell? Poor guy, I guess Craig Bradford couldn't take it anymore, surprised Bob let that slip under the radar.

On that latest Trunk/Blobby interview, Blobby calls you a scumbag and a liar, of course he's a delusional POS mind you, i had to lol at that. He says you're bitter because you were fired.

Also, Don't: Warren/Stephen and Juan get some sort of performance rights from the songs THEY wrote from Blobby? He can't just let hacks go up there and keep singing these songs from the Ratt catalog and not pay the songwriters their royalties?

Also, I doubt very seriously he texts Stephen as much as he claims, the others pretty much hate his fucking guts and don't talk to him, from what we can gather.

And if Warren is 50/50 owner in RATT, HE CAN LEGALLY go outand your and call a band whatever he wants, regardless of what Blobby claims
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Jizzyrattbastard
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Jizzyrattbastard »

Petey Von Sleez wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:I wonder what Bob thinks about his book being downloaded for free. :lol:
Prolly blow a FB gasket.

That asshole spelled ' duel ' as, ' dule '. How is this nigga making money ? How ? Maybe ignorance is bliss. IDK.
Can't anyone spell dual properly?
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Video from the show in Dubuque, IA tonight...

JAM......uhHHHHH packed!! NOT!

Like the blonde telling the cameraman "Let's go get a beer.."
:lol:

https://www.facebook.com/RonReine/video ... 120415980/

Also appears that Blob's and the boys were relegated, yet again, to opening for Warrant.. :lol:

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

This pud, I mean Bud is for you. :lol: :lol:

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Holy shit, that is bad, even for Dubuque. The BulletBoys probably drew that much back in '08, '09.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
roxxxtar
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by roxxxtar »

Luminiferous wrote:Video from the show in Dubuque, IA tonight...

JAM......uhHHHHH packed!! NOT!

Like the blonde telling the cameraman "Let's go get a beer.."

https://www.facebook.com/RonReine/video ... 120415980/

Also appears that Blob's and the boys were relegated, yet again, to opening for Warrant.. :lol:

"Not Cool At All Jr"
https://www.facebook.com/RonReine/video ... 529826215/
theguvner
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by theguvner »

wow that crowd shot is fucking pathetic.
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

lemmysmole wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:Does anyone other than me find it strange that Bob's current tour manager Is Troy Patrck Farrell? Poor guy, I guess Craig Bradford couldn't take it anymore, surprised Bob let that slip under the radar.

On that latest Trunk/Blobby interview, Blobby calls you a scumbag and a liar, of course he's a delusional POS mind you, i had to lol at that. He says you're bitter because you were fired.

Also, Don't: Warren/Stephen and Juan get some sort of performance rights from the songs THEY wrote from Blobby? He can't just let hacks go up there and keep singing these songs from the Ratt catalog and not pay the songwriters their royalties?

Also, I doubt very seriously he texts Stephen as much as he claims, the others pretty much hate his fucking guts and don't talk to him, from what we can gather.

And if Warren is 50/50 owner in RATT, HE CAN LEGALLY go outand your and call a band whatever he wants, regardless of what Blobby claims
Wrong. Bobby and Warren own the name but Warren made the mistake of making Bobby the controlling partner and president of the corporation which makes him the decision maker. If Warren takes out a version of Ratt he would be in breach and would lose his stake in the name. Sadly Bobby is in control of the brand and is doing nothing illegal. Unethical yes but not illegal so get used to it. He's not letting go of that position anytime soon and no court can make him. Blame Warren. If there was any legal recourse dont you think it would have happened already.

As far as performance rights. You know what a publisher would give those guys for clubs-theatre shows as far as performance rights? Maybe enough to buy a coffee.

It's the music BUSINESS and as ironic as it is Bobby has found a way to outsmart those guys right out of ownership of the brand.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:
lemmysmole wrote:

Wrong. Bobby and Warren own the name but Warren made the mistake of making Bobby the controlling partner and president of the corporation which makes him the decision maker. If Warren takes out a version of Ratt he would be in breach and would lose his stake in the name. Sadly Bobby is in control of the brand and is doing nothing illegal. Unethical yes but not illegal so get used to it. He's not letting go of that position anytime soon and no court can make him. Blame Warren. If there was any legal recourse dont you think it would have happened already.

As far as performance rights. You know what a publisher would give those guys for clubs-theatre shows as far as performance rights? Maybe enough to buy a coffee.

It's the music BUSINESS and as ironic as it is Bobby has found a way to outsmart those guys right out of ownership of the brand.
Thanks for the info Blobby! He doesn't mention the part about Warren making him the decision maker, So it's natural(with all the other nonsense and bullshit Blobby says), we can make assumptions this was just another lie from Blobby.

That's all well and fine that he swindled them out of cash or whatever, but eventually people will realize the "RATT" they're seeing now is shit, and probably won't turn out the second go around.
Last edited by lemmysmole on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Holy shit, that is bad, even for Dubuque. The BulletBoys probably drew that much back in '08, '09.
Yeah, but as we all know, Blobby will claim it was a sellout and they played to 25-35k people
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:
lemmysmole wrote:

Did you go to university of Phoenix law school with bobs lawyer ?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

gtrjay wrote:
girlsgirlsgirls wrote:
lemmysmole wrote:

Did you go to university of Phoenix law school with bobs lawyer ?
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

Warren did not make the mistake of giving Bob any control. He ordered a BS meeting at Jerry's Deli & appointed himself the president of WBS. The courts will decide if that holds up and who can rightfully use the name. Warren has his 50% and now has the only ither 2 surviving songwriters in his corner. Everytime Bob changes a line up, walks off stage, plays to an empty crowd, he makes it easier to argue against him using the name or keeping control.
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

As for texting Stephen that was a BS story he made up when I was there, he even told the current singer he was going to get Stephen to jam a few songs. While they did trade emails, Stephen told me jamming was never discussed and he would never perform with Bob again.
Warren, Juan, Stephen & possibly Robbin's estate all receive performance royalties for the songs they write, which Bob performs.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

SCSINNER wrote:Warren, Juan, Stephen & possibly Robbin's estate all receive performance royalties for the songs they write, which Bob performs.
How does this work though? And I mean w/ Bob the one being responsible for the current bookings, contracts, etc...Is there a lawyer somewhere keeping up with the shows and getting the money from Bob, or WSB?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
roxxxtar
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by roxxxtar »

cowpins wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:Warren, Juan, Stephen & possibly Robbin's estate all receive performance royalties for the songs they write, which Bob performs.
How does this work though? And I mean w/ Bob the one being responsible for the current bookings, contracts, etc...Is there a lawyer somewhere keeping up with the shows and getting the money from Bob, or WSB?
Blobby is not paying up. Reading the two competing FATT threads, I don't think he's given the other guys a dime.
MSL
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by MSL »

Last edited by MSL on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

A performance rights organization such as BMI or ASCAP would pay the fees, not Bob and despite owing Warren 50% of all shows and merch, he has not paid a dime and it's a pretty hefty number these days.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

:|
SCSINNER wrote:As for texting Stephen that was a BS story he made up when I was there, he even told the current singer he was going to get Stephen to jam a few songs. While they did trade emails, Stephen told me jamming was never discussed and he would never perform with Bob again.
Warren, Juan, Stephen & possibly Robbin's estate all receive performance royalties for the songs they write, which Bob performs.
That's what I thought. No way can Blobby play songs HE DIDN'T WRITE, nightly & not somehow give the songwriters something.
Last edited by lemmysmole on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

roxxxtar wrote:
cowpins wrote:
Blobby is not paying up. Reading the two competing FATT threads, I don't think he's given the other guys a dime.
He claims in that new Trunk interview that he has Warren's share "in escrow"(which is most likely another lie by Blobby).
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

SCSINNER wrote:A performance rights organization such as BMI or ASCAP would pay the fees, not Bob and despite owing Warren 50% of all shows and merch, he has not paid a dime and it's a pretty hefty number these days.
This I totally believe. Is Warren doing anything at all to recoup any monies owed to him? He can't be This lazy in regards to this, can he?

Is Blobby making all of his court appearances, or his he stalling so that he can try to prolong this?
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

He claimed the escrow story all along, I find it doubtful.
There is an ongoing litigation, a judge will decide this case. Everything Bob says is try to distract people from the truth. So far he's had 4 bassists, 4 guitarists & 3 tour managers in a little over a year and despite what any of them may publically say NOBODY left on good terms.
Word is spreading and he's now opening for Warrant, something he despised.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

SCSINNER wrote:A performance rights organization such as BMI or ASCAP would pay the fees, not Bob and despite owing Warren 50% of all shows and merch, he has not paid a dime and it's a pretty hefty number these days.

I smell a ruling NOT in his favor in late 2016/ 2017. I then predict he (bob) files chapter 11. However if he gets a judgement against him judgements, IRS debt & student loans are not able to be discharged.

Good luck Bobby (or Carlos if he is reading) you will need it.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

gtrjay wrote:
I smell a ruling NOT in his favor in late 2016/ 2017. I then predict he (bob) files chapter 11.
Just like his hero, Trump.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

gtrjay wrote:

I smell a ruling NOT in his favor in late 2016/ 2017. I then predict he (bob) files chapter 11. However if he gets a judgement against him judgements, IRS debt & student loans are not able to be discharged.

I doubt he's earned enough to owe taxes and student loans... :lol:
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I seriously doubt Blotz and Carlos Horsemeat have any worries about student loans. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Petey Von Sleez
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Petey Von Sleez »

Jizzyrattbastard wrote:
Petey Von Sleez wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:I wonder what Bob thinks about his book being downloaded for free. :lol:
Prolly blow a FB gasket.

That asshole spelled ' duel ' as, ' dule '. How is this nigga making money ? How ? Maybe ignorance is bliss. IDK.
Can't anyone spell dual properly?
Sadly, in my case, no. :cry:
" I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. Can't prove anything."
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
gtrjay wrote:

I doubt he's earned enough to owe taxes and student loans... :lol:

Bob is so dumb he either doesn't know what a student loan is and/or still thinks college is free in California like it was in the 70s at the junior colleges
TorienRoxxGang
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by TorienRoxxGang »

SCSINNER wrote:He claimed the escrow story all along, I find it doubtful.
There is an ongoing litigation, a judge will decide this case. Everything Bob says is try to distract people from the truth. So far he's had 4 bassists, 4 guitarists & 3 tour managers in a little over a year and despite what any of them may publically say NOBODY left on good terms.
Word is spreading and he's now opening for Warrant, something he despised.
Blades thinks he is Demartini and acts like it is the real Ratt. All these scabs must be dead ass broke as after this implodes it will be tough to get a gig. I will never support Ellis, Blades, Lang, or the rest of the scab gang. They act so cocky and think all fans are sheep. Ellis was just a major super bragging bitch for a Las Vegas lounge musician. I mean your a Z lister opening for Warrant in 2016. Warrant is just brutal on the eyes and ears at this stage of their careers.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Kind of funny. Just on Friday Ratt was down to 645,167 likes. Now it's back up to 645,240. Looks like someone in the Bobby camp is creating fb accounts just to like the page. With all the people dropping off that must be a full time job at this point just creating all those fake accounts just to like the page.