Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by gtrjay »

Luminiferous wrote:
Beddie_Wedder wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
And we can officially add "racist" to Blobs' resume. Will we be seeing him joining Anselmo at Klan meetings soon?
The guy is such a rip off artist... he's doing Paul's foot thing!!

:lol:

#Footthing should be trending on @rattlivesmatter
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

Luminiferous wrote:Image

Blobs looks like a ref who flagged the guitarist for over playing...
(Blows whistle)
"Penalty! Excessive soloing. In the box!"
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Brickjaw wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Image

Blobs looks like a ref who flagged the guitarist for over playing...
(Blows whistle)
"Penalty! Excessive soloing. In the box!"
I guess it could be sign language for the hearing impaired too..

"That cheesecake over there.
Goes in this gut.
So everyone stand clear!
It's catering time!"
MSL
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by MSL »

Last edited by MSL on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

MSL wrote: .
Your point?
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

MSL wrote:
BUT, how many entertainers are horrible people? and what are the ethics of someone accepting payment to "manage" an entertainer (on tour or otherwise), only to then spill the beans on the internet about that person's private behavior?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SCSINNER I believe is Jewish. He can do whatever the fuck he wants :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

I have managed many artists and have also booked and worked with over 100 well known guests with Sin City Sinners and I never "spilled the beans" on them. I've obviously seen really crazy shit & most of it I'll take to the grave. In this case I did what everyone would want to do to an employer who screwed them, including calling me anti semetic names and talking shit when my gf died. Bob deserves every bit of negative attention he gets. Just for the record I never even discussed the worst things he did.
Bob stole the Ratt name and attempted to fool fans into buying his phony product. I can only hope in a few weeks I will never have to discuss him again, in the mean time we get some new funny photoshops.
ShawnoftheDead
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by ShawnoftheDead »

can someone do a photoshop or gif of car pulling away with the real Ratt inside and Bobby furiously trying to run to hop in and gets left behind????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

ShawnoftheDead wrote:can someone do a photoshop or gif of car pulling away with the real Ratt inside and Bobby furiously trying to run to hop in and gets left behind????

You mean like the theme from What's Happening?
ShawnoftheDead
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by ShawnoftheDead »

Mikky_Five wrote:
ShawnoftheDead wrote:can someone do a photoshop or gif of car pulling away with the real Ratt inside and Bobby furiously trying to run to hop in and gets left behind????

You mean like the theme from What's Happening?
Exactly :D
MSL

Post by MSL »

Last edited by MSL on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

MSL wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:I have managed many artists and have also booked and worked with over 100 well known guests with Sin City Sinners and I never "spilled the beans" on them. I've obviously seen really crazy shit & most of it I'll take to the grave. In this case I did what everyone would want to do to an employer who screwed them, including calling me anti semetic names and talking shit when my gf died. Bob deserves every bit of negative attention he gets. Just for the record I never even discussed the worst things he did.
If he didn't pay you what was promised, I could understand seeking revenge, although I'm still not sure why you'd want to make future clients worry that you might reveal private information you only gained from being trusted to manage them.

And if he didn't short you on money and the issue is that he was mean to you, quit. But I don't think it's right to accept payment for managerial services, only to then stab the artist in the back.

Bob stole the Ratt name and attempted to fool fans into buying his phony product.
And you agreed to manage him anyway.
Maybe SCSINNER should challenge the Blobster to a wrestling match!!!

SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

I'm not going to rehash this whole story again, it was much more than he was "mean" to me.
I would sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with any future client I worked with.
MSL

Post by MSL »

Last edited by MSL on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RoyalSlack
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by RoyalSlack »

"It goes on & on & on & on & on..." https://youtu.be/2AcwRB3NbhQ
"Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends." -Tom Waits
SaintsWillConquer

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

MSL wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:I'm not going to rehash this whole story again, it was much more than he was "mean" to me.
I've read every post you've ever made here and essentially, your gripe is that he was mean to you. You can phrase it however you want, but the bottom line is that you didn't like how he treated you. So you quit. As you should have.

But I don't see how that justifies violating the most basic tenets of the position. You exposed yourself as a low level pretender with the way behaved.

And we loved it. And still do. If you're willing bury yourself for our amusement, we're not going to stop you. But offering to sign NDAs in the future doesn't change the fact that you've already revealed that you're a joker.

Not that we'd expect anything less. It's fucking Bobby Blotzer. Of course he would hire a joker.
So you've read every post SCSINNER has made and that qualifies you to judge what happened between him and Blotzer? On top of that, you issue some profound prediction equivalent to "You'll never work in this town again!" Man, I'm glad you were here to point out the moral implications of telling the world Bobby Blotzer is a piece of shit. I think we've all learned a valuable lesson from your clueless tirade!
bigpaparob74
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by bigpaparob74 »

SaintsWillConquer wrote:
MSL wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:I'm not going to rehash this whole story again, it was much more than he was "mean" to me.
I've read every post you've ever made here and essentially, your gripe is that he was mean to you. You can phrase it however you want, but the bottom line is that you didn't like how he treated you. So you quit. As you should have.

But I don't see how that justifies violating the most basic tenets of the position. You exposed yourself as a low level pretender with the way behaved.

And we loved it. And still do. If you're willing bury yourself for our amusement, we're not going to stop you. But offering to sign NDAs in the future doesn't change the fact that you've already revealed that you're a joker.

Not that we'd expect anything less. It's fucking Bobby Blotzer. Of course he would hire a joker.
So you've read every post SCSINNER has made and that qualifies you to judge what happened between him and Blotzer? On top of that, you issue some profound prediction equivalent to "You'll never work in this town again!" Man, I'm glad you were here to point out the moral implications of telling the world Bobby Blotzer is a piece of shit. I think we've all learned a valuable lesson from your clueless tirade!
Lets not forget who it was who leaked portions of Chinese Democracy prior to its release date. That sounds like someone I'd want to do business with also.
MSL

Post by MSL »

Last edited by MSL on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MSL

Post by MSL »

Last edited by MSL on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

MSL wrote:
SaintsWillConquer wrote:So you've read every post SCSINNER has made and that qualifies you to judge what happened between him and Blotzer? On top of that, you issue some profound prediction equivalent to "You'll never work in this town again!" Man, I'm glad you were here to point out the moral implications of telling the world Bobby Blotzer is a piece of shit. I think we've all learned a valuable lesson from your clueless tirade!
There's no need to judge what happened between them because what happened between them should never have become public information. Talent hires you to manage them. There should be trust that what goes on behind closed doors or in private moments will not be posted all over the internet. It's a huge violation of the integrity of the position.

I don't man. If any employer said half the things to me about a dead GF in a time of grief that would be a game changer for me. I mean it makes sense. He did the same thing to Stephen when his sister died. So there is a pattern of Blotzer being a complete piece of shit as a human being.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Almost 12 hours and the fat clown hasn't edited his responses to a *?
MSL

Post by MSL »

SaintsWillConquer

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

MSL wrote:
gtrjay wrote:I don't man. If any employer said half the things to me about a dead GF in a time of grief that would be a game changer for me. I mean it makes sense. He did the same thing to Stephen when his sister died. So there is a pattern of Blotzer being a complete piece of shit as a human being.
Pieces of shit that hire an attorney should still have their privacy respected by that attorney. Pieces of shit that hire an accountant should still have their privacy respected by that accountant. Same thing with a manager.

Client insults you? Quit. But post private details and convos all over the internet? Why would talent ever want to hire a manager that would do that?
I wish you could find a few more ways to say the same thing. It would really make it sound like you know what you're talking about. Because, you know, it's impossible for you to be talking out your ass. Since you read all his posts, it's almost like you know every detail of what happened. I guess the next time some has been hack wants to steal his band and hire him to manage them, he won't get stabbed in the back. Poor dude, he'll just have to earn a living without your moral seal of approval.
MSL

Post by MSL »

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

First of all, (no offense) but Scinner is on the lowest rung of show business humanly possible to be on. He did what 90% of people would do. 99% of the beans he has spilled had everything to do with himself. He didn't talk about the time he saw Blobbo giving himself a Coors Light colonic or the time he walked in on Blobbo shoving Tinker Toys up his starfish. Now what he has done has mos def dq'ed him from ever getting the 1st personal assistant job to Barbara Streisand, no doubt. He was nowhere near qualified for that gig anyhow.

But he would have signed 25 iron clad non-disclosures that would guarantee his homelessness if he said 'Boo' and he would have known what he was in for and would have been compensated 6 or 7 times better working for Babs.

This was a lesson for Blobbo and any other semen-sipping scumbags that if you shit on someone in their darkest hour, make less of those most important to them and not pay them, you can expect things may not go well for you.

The ONLY true character flaw that Scinner has shown was the willingness to work for Blobbo to begin with. Other than that I highly doubt this will keep him from doing a fabulous job managing Shark Islands comeback.
bigpaparob74
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by bigpaparob74 »

MSL wrote:
bigpaparob74 wrote:
SaintsWillConquer wrote:Lets not forget who it was who leaked portions of Chinese Democracy prior to its release date. That sounds like someone I'd want to do business with also.
yes in my early 20s when i was in college i shared some music with my friends. i wasn't the one that posted anything online, so it may be semantics of who to blame for "leaking."

a decade later, the people i do business with find it to be a humorous anecdote. it doesn't seem to have harmed my career in any way.
Who know...maybe in 10 years SCSINNER & Blobbo will all share a laugh & a beer over this & blame it on youth.

Im gonna say with very strong certainity that wont happen, but same theory.

I dont have time or enery to check your previous posts, but I thought you were on here bragging that you had leaked the songs. Even if i had the time, all that i would find would be *
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

MSL wrote:
gtrjay wrote:I don't man. If any employer said half the things to me about a dead GF in a time of grief that would be a game changer for me. I mean it makes sense. He did the same thing to Stephen when his sister died. So there is a pattern of Blotzer being a complete piece of shit as a human being.
Pieces of shit that hire an attorney should still have their privacy respected by that attorney. Pieces of shit that hire an accountant should still have their privacy respected by that accountant. Same thing with a manager.

Client insults you? Quit. But post private details and convos all over the internet? Why would talent ever want to hire a manager that would do that?
If I work for company A and they treat me like that I would broadcast it. Hell there are several career advice blogs that people do dish. Or just go to Glassdoor.com and read reviews on several companies.

Plus attorney client privilege doesn't work the same with band tour managers. In fact most professions where privacy is required that is void if client breaks the law or threatens physical harm to themselves or others.

Jason don't listen to this guy. You have done nothing wrong.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Hungwell wrote:First of all, (no offense) but Scinner is on the lowest rung of show business humanly possible to be on. He did what 90% of people would do. 99% of the beans he has spilled had everything to do with himself. He didn't talk about the time he saw Blobbo giving himself a Coors Light colonic or the time he walked in on Blobbo shoving Tinker Toys up his starfish. Now what he has done has mos def dq'ed him from ever getting the 1st personal assistant job to Barbara Streisand, no doubt. He was nowhere near qualified for that gig anyhow.

But he would have signed 25 iron clad non-disclosures that would guarantee his homelessness if he said 'Boo' and he would have known what he was in for and would have been compensated 6 or 7 times better working for Babs.

This was a lesson for Blobbo and any other semen-sipping scumbags that if you shit on someone in their darkest hour, make less of those most important to them and not pay them, you can expect things may not go well for you.

The ONLY true character flaw that Scinner has shown was the willingness to work for Blobbo to begin with. Other than that I highly doubt this will keep him from doing a fabulous job managing Shark Islands comeback.

:lol:
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

gtrjay wrote:
MSL wrote:
SaintsWillConquer wrote:So you've read every post SCSINNER has made and that qualifies you to judge what happened between him and Blotzer? On top of that, you issue some profound prediction equivalent to "You'll never work in this town again!" Man, I'm glad you were here to point out the moral implications of telling the world Bobby Blotzer is a piece of shit. I think we've all learned a valuable lesson from your clueless tirade!
There's no need to judge what happened between them because what happened between them should never have become public information. Talent hires you to manage them. There should be trust that what goes on behind closed doors or in private moments will not be posted all over the internet. It's a huge violation of the integrity of the position.

I don't man. If any employer said half the things to me about a dead GF in a time of grief that would be a game changer for me. I mean it makes sense. He did the same thing to Stephen when his sister died. So there is a pattern of Blotzer being a complete piece of shit as a human being.
But a supposedly "former AWA tag team champ" isn't smart enough to comprehend this, probably the result of one too many hits to the head.
Last edited by lemmysmole on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

MSL wrote:
SaintsWillConquer wrote:I wish you could find a few more ways to say the same thing. It would really make it sound like you know what you're talking about. Because, you know, it's impossible for you to be talking out your ass. Since you read all his posts, it's almost like you know every detail of what happened. I guess the next time some has been hack wants to steal his band and hire him to manage them, he won't get stabbed in the back. Poor dude, he'll just have to earn a living without your moral seal of approval.
you can insult me, but you can't counter my position. which is why it's frustrating you that i'm repeating my position.
You're "repeating your position", Because you have no position and you want to make yourself seem important, as you attempt to in EVERY response you post.

I was really hoping your absence here was a result of you accidentally drinking some bleach, or a handgun misfiring while you were cleaning it, too bad neither happened, nor could we be so lucky. :(
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"