Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by lemmysmole »

Rooster wrote:
MSL wrote:
gtrjay wrote:I don't man. If any employer said half the things to me about a dead GF in a time of grief that would be a game changer for me. I mean it makes sense. He did the same thing to Stephen when his sister died. So there is a pattern of Blotzer being a complete piece of shit as a human being.
Pieces of shit that hire an attorney should still have their privacy respected by that attorney. Pieces of shit that hire an accountant should still have their privacy respected by that accountant. Same thing with a manager.

Client insults you? Quit. But post private details and convos all over the internet? Why would talent ever want to hire a manager that would do that?
Ok, I'll play.

Just because you're stroking someone a check doesn't give you carte blanche to be an asshole.

If you don't want a disgruntled ex-employee to tell the world you're an asshole, a very good way for that not to happen is for you not to be an asshole, Manchild.
:lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
MSL
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by MSL »

Last edited by MSL on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

I disagree.
This is Bob Blotzer we're talking about here.
All rules go out the window on this one.
Plus, if Sinner hadn't come out with the dirt think of all the entertainment we would've missed out on! I think it's a gift! And it just keeps giving!
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

MSL wrote: But if you're going to take pride in your profession, you don't accept payment to manage somebody, only to then run to the internet to cry that they're racist, etc. Even if it's true. You were their fucking manager! Your job was to protect them!
Bullshit. He was a tour/road manager, not Blotz's personal or business manager. Big dif. His gig wasn't to shield Blotz from the shrapnel of his own actions. His gig was to see that they performed and got paid. SC Sinner was the band's babysitter.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Turner Coates wrote:
MSL wrote: But if you're going to take pride in your profession, you don't accept payment to manage somebody, only to then run to the internet to cry that they're racist, etc. Even if it's true. You were their fucking manager! Your job was to protect them!
Bullshit. He was a tour/road manager, not Blotz's personal or business manager. Big dif. His gig wasn't to shield Blotz from the shrapnel of his own actions. His gig was to see that they performed and got paid. SC Sinner was the not the band's babysitter, just Bobby Blotzers Babysitter .

Fixed that for you :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Turner Coates wrote:
Bullshit. He was a tour/road manager, not Blotz's personal or business manager. Big dif. His gig wasn't to shield Blotz from the shrapnel of his own actions. His gig was to see that they performed and got paid. SC Sinner was the band's babysitter.
Agree!
TheDemonsBack
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TheDemonsBack »

Hungwell wrote:First of all, (no offense) but Scinner is on the lowest rung of show business humanly possible to be on. He did what 90% of people would do. 99% of the beans he has spilled had everything to do with himself. He didn't talk about the time he saw Blobbo giving himself a Coors Light colonic or the time he walked in on Blobbo shoving Tinker Toys up his starfish. Now what he has done has mos def dq'ed him from ever getting the 1st personal assistant job to Barbara Streisand, no doubt. He was nowhere near qualified for that gig anyhow.

But he would have signed 25 iron clad non-disclosures that would guarantee his homelessness if he said 'Boo' and he would have known what he was in for and would have been compensated 6 or 7 times better working for Babs.

This was a lesson for Blobbo and any other semen-sipping scumbags that if you shit on someone in their darkest hour, make less of those most important to them and not pay them, you can expect things may not go well for you.

The ONLY true character flaw that Scinner has shown was the willingness to work for Blobbo to begin with. Other than that I highly doubt this will keep him from doing a fabulous job managing Shark Islands comeback.
Couldn't agree more.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

gtrjay wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Brickjaw wrote:Ole Blobber very quiet lately no?
Maybe it's hard for him to talk with his balls shoved in his mouth.
He's too busy basking in the sun in Hawaii right now, falsely believing ol' Sherm has everything wrapped up and after the court date next Monday he can start booking Blatt shows again and the other guys will have to play under the moniker "formerly of Ratt."

While at the hotel tiki bar nightly Blobs makes sure to beg to DJ to announce that he is there so he can stand up to no applause, kiss his fingers and wave, grab the nearest American flag, dragging it along behind as he starts his Apollo Creed strut all around the bar while a bunch of retirees, tourists and honeymooners ask "Who is that again? And why the fuck is he kissing his fingers?" and "PICK UP THE GODDAMN FLAG OFF THE FLOOR ASSHOLE!"

Every night he'll buy a round of drinks at the bar "courtesy of the drummer and CEO of Ratt", brag to anyone within earshot of how he's a personal friend of Miranda Lambert, how his band has played sold out shows to 30,000 people a night and celebrate his self prepared party of all things Blotz Inc..
Every night you know he's grabbing the mic from the DJ and asking the patron s "WHAT'S my mutherfuggin name?

Meanwhile Sherm's at Verizon changing his phone number, trying to re-locate his office to Vegas and telling his mom not to take any calls from Hawaii and anyone named Blotzer after Monday afternoon...

That is it in a nutshell
You also know Mrs Blobs is telling him "You know honey this vacation cost quite a bit, maybe you should quit spending money on all that Trump merchandise and save a bit to take home. You know we're not certain Sherman will get you the name back."

Blobs gives her a London roundhouse to the chops and tell her "Shut the fuck up already before I dump your ass and head over to Miranda's place.. Sherm has everything under control.. He's going to throw out the whereto's, forthwiths I told him about and a couple of Objection your honors' and that fucking asshole will reverse that fucked up decision faster than the Sweet Cheater intro and I'll be back out playing to my millions of fans and the rest of those lily loving fags can go out as Pearcy's Posers because BOBBY BLOTZER IS FUCKING BACK!"
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

MSL wrote:
gtrjay wrote:I don't man. If any employer said half the things to me about a dead GF in a time of grief that would be a game changer for me. I mean it makes sense. He did the same thing to Stephen when his sister died. So there is a pattern of Blotzer being a complete piece of shit as a human being.
Pieces of shit that hire an attorney should still have their privacy respected by that attorney. Pieces of shit that hire an accountant should still have their privacy respected by that accountant. Same thing with a manager.

Client insults you? Quit. But post private details and convos all over the internet? Why would talent ever want to hire a manager that would do that?

LMGDFAO @ breaching Blotzer's "privacy" by revealing that he's a piece of shit.

As usual, you are a babbling retard. Comparing Sccinner revealing that Blobbina Blotzhole is shitty person who exploits his employees to attorney-client privilege is ludicrous. He is under no legal or ethical obligation to remain silent about Baldie's hijinks. He hasn't breached any "privacy" of Blotzer's that didn't pertain to his job. In fact, he's done a service for other people in the entertainment industry so that they are made aware that it's preferable to panhandle for a living on the corner La Cienega and El Segundo than work for the bald former drummer of RATT.

It's amazing how much bullshit you feel the need to conjure up when your gargantuan crap hole generates gallons of it.

Roll on, Mental Tumbleweed...

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
MSL

Post by MSL »

Last edited by MSL on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

MSL wrote:Butt -

A talent manager does have an ethical obligation to not exploit private information about the talent
Um, this isn't a thing. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

MSL wrote: Regardless of what his gig was, he was given intimate access to talent as part of his duties and was paid to protect the best interests of the artist.
Wrong. He paid to see that shows were performed and obligations met.
You have a fantasy vision of road/tour management.
Last edited by Turner Coates on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

Can we get back to talking shit about Bob already? We're getting off topic.
Bobby Blotzer=piece of shit!
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Brickjaw wrote:Can we get back to talking shit about Bob already? We're getting off topic.

:mrgreen:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Brickjaw wrote:Can we get back to talking shit about Bob already? We're getting off topic.

:mrgreen:
MSL

Post by MSL »

Last edited by MSL on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
infamous
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by infamous »

This.

Stfu msl
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

MSL wrote:Turner -

Jason advertised himself as RATT's manager. Regardless of what his gig was, he was given intimate access to talent as part of his duties and was paid to protect the best interests of the artist.

To then go online to spill the beans about the artist's poor behavior on tour is a complete violation of his duties.

Butt -

A talent manager does have an ethical obligation to not exploit private information about the talent that was only procured due to their position as manager of that talent.

It's fucked up. Plain and simple.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TALENT?

ARTIST???

FUCK! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
MSL

Post by MSL »

Suicide_Note

Post by Suicide_Note »

MSL wrote:
Rooster wrote:This is the biggest load of bullshit I've read on here. He was a fucking road manager. He had no more obligation to protect Blotzer from himself any more than the fucking sound guy.
http://metalsludge.tv/you-think-youre-r ... shua-alan/

"Last week the band’s official co-manager Jason Green was let go. After roughly a year helping formulate the project from the ground up Green was sent packing and it seemed to stir the pot for sure."

do road managers typically help formulate projects from the ground up?

and even if he was just a road manager (even though he's publicly referred to himself as the manager of the band), it's still a shitty move to accept payment from an artist to work closely with them, only to then use their private moments for personal gain.

Have you been sucking Blotzers cock long?
before i saw this thread, i had never even heard of ratt, or bobby blotzer, let alone heard their music. because of this thread, i did buy a ratt greatest hits CD for $5, which i ended up enjoying quite a bit. but sucking blotzer's cock? lol... i'm not sticking up for him in any way. i generally consider drummers inessential and easily replaceable. especially when they didn't write any of the music.

this has nothing to do with blotzer. it could be anyone. it's fucked up to spill the beans on an artist you managed. you don't want to hear that because you enjoyed reading the dirt. i enjoyed it too and i hope jason keeps dishing. but it doesn't change the fact that it makes jason look horribly unprofessional and reveals him to be the low level amateur hack that he is.

Honestly, why do you even give a shit? None of this has any bearing on you personally, so stop acting like some shining white knight, let it go, and shut the fuck up.
MSL

Post by MSL »

Artemis2085

Post by Artemis2085 »

MSL wrote:.
Professional Hater
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Potato cakes.
Aesop wrote: I tire of pussies that refuse to speak their mind, defend this great nation, or seek employment.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

MSL wrote: before i saw this thread, i had never even heard of ratt, or bobby blotzer, let alone heard their music. because of this thread, i did buy a ratt greatest hits CD for $5, which i ended up enjoying quite a bit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

MSL wrote:how many major stars have you managed?
4 or 5.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Suicide_Note

Post by Suicide_Note »

MSL wrote:suicide -

why do you give a shit why i give a shit? has no bearing on you personally. why not let it go and shut up?
Because you're hijacking a thread that had been quite entertaining until your bitchy ass decided to spoil the fun. So, what you're doing has some bearing on me personally, asshole.

You want to cry about what is or isn't morally acceptable? Go start your own thread and stop polluting this one.
Last edited by Suicide_Note on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MSL

Post by MSL »

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

MSL wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
4 or 5.
and yet you're not posting about their worst private moments for the world to see. interesting.
The guy who leaked Chinese Democracy is talking about revealing private things on the internet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SaintsWillConquer
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

MSL wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
4 or 5.
and yet you're not posting about their worst private moments for the world to see. interesting.
How many people have to reply to you before you realize no one here gives a flying fuck about your fake morals. You admit to "sharing" unreleased music and then say it's OK because it hasn't effected your business? Fuck off outta here asshole!

CAN WE GET A MOD IN HERE TO BAN THIS PRICK?
MSL

Post by MSL »

xanadu

Post by xanadu »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
MSL wrote: before i saw this thread, i had never even heard of ratt, or bobby blotzer, let alone heard their music. because of this thread, i did buy a ratt greatest hits CD for $5, which i ended up enjoying quite a bit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You've never heard of Ratt?Do know where you are fuckstick?Mod..ban this asshole for that admission alone :lol:
Last edited by xanadu on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick to judge.Quick to anger.Slow to understand.