Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by lemmysmole »

Thebottomline wrote:What is the point of Bobby trademarking the name Mickey Ratt? Could it be that if he loses he will try and go out as Mickey Ratt? If memory serves me correctly Stephen Pearcy had to change the name and take out Mickey because he got a cease and desist from Walt Disney before Ratt even got a record deal.
I will lmao if he tries doing that and Disney sends him a "C&D letter" & Blobby tries suing Disney.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Thebottomline wrote:What is the point of Bobby trademarking the name Mickey Ratt? Could it be that if he loses he will try and go out as Mickey Ratt? If memory serves me correctly Stephen Pearcy had to change the name and take out Mickey because he got a cease and desist from Walt Disney before Ratt even got a record deal.
If you look up that name on the trademark site. You can see that Pearcy actually owned that trademark from 2009 until January 2016. Maybe Count Blotz is doing this just to be a dick
guitarplayeratwork
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by guitarplayeratwork »

lemmysmole wrote: I will lmao if he tries doing that and Disney sends him a "C&D letter" & Blobby tries suing Disney.
I think you just predicted the near future...
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

guitarplayeratwork wrote:
lemmysmole wrote: I will lmao if he tries doing that and Disney sends him a "C&D letter" & Blobby tries suing Disney.
Disney will cave when they hear 'Freight Train' Sherman coming!
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Hungwell wrote:
:lol: Right.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Hungwell wrote:
Sherman is a beast. What he wants, he gets.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

:lol:

I hope Sherman also wants debt owed to him unpaid because he has about to inherit one huge debt when Blotzer is unable to pay him after their loss.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

MOON wrote:
If you look up that name on the trademark site. You can see that Pearcy actually owned that trademark from 2009 until January 2016. Maybe Count Blotz is doing this just to be a dick
I wonder how much it costs to trademark something like that? I wonder if it was done intentionally so it can be left open for Bobby to go after to further drain his monetary resources on what he has left.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Thebottomline wrote:
MOON wrote:
I wonder how much it costs to trademark something like that? I wonder if it was done intentionally so it can be left open for Bobby to go after to further drain his monetary resources on what he has left.
Just googled it and it says an average of $325
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
    Hungwell wrote:
    Lol! Not against Disney he won't. They'll own him, his house, family, business, Blobby and his house if your boy Freight Train decided to fuck with them. Disney's worth about $40 billion dollars, Blobby and Freight Train are worth about $3.00. :lol:
    MOON
    MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

lemmysmole wrote:
      DemonFilth2001 wrote:
      Hungwell wrote:
      Lol! Not against Disney he won't. They'll own him, his house, family, business, Blobby and his house if your boy Freight Train decided to fuck with them. Disney's worth about $40 billion dollars, Blobby and Freight Train are worth about $3.00. :lol:
      Blobby will be worth about $3.00 but Freight Train will be worth a lot more as he drains Blobs bank acct
      Thebottomline
      Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Kind of wonder if Bobby will trademark http://www.metalsludgewebsite.com? I guess if worse comes to worse he can do rattlesludgewebsite.tv. If he could get the website up he could have a column for recovering alcoholics that Brad Lang can run. Another column called My Michelle that either Bobby's wife or Bobby's webmaster another dumbshit named Michelle could run. They could also have a scab column that anyone in Bobby's band, past or present can run. Bobby himself can run his own column called The Knockout and Cheesecake.

I'm out like the money in Bobby's bank account.
      SikkiNixx
      Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

MOON wrote:
      Thebottomline wrote:
      MOON wrote:
      I remember the rumor growing up making music demos, and the word was that in order to copyright your shit, all you had to do was put your tape in an envelope with the lyrics and everything and mail it to yourself... So all these guys were doing that... and it turned out to be bullshit...

$325 isn't a bad price for having that done... and you don't need a lawyer at all
      New World Under Attack
      No Telling If We'll Make It Out
      Or Turn To Black
      gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

SikkiNixx wrote:
      MOON wrote:
      Thebottomline wrote:
      I remember the rumor growing up making music demos, and the word was that in order to copyright your shit, all you had to do was put your tape in an envelope with the lyrics and everything and mail it to yourself... So all these guys were doing that... and it turned out to be bullshit...

$325 isn't a bad price for having that done... and you don't need a lawyer at all

Yeah poor mans copyright doesn't hold up at all in court. Been disputed several times.

Band names or business names or products names = trademark

Songs, manuscript for books, software code, artwork etc = copyright
      I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
      George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
      MOON
      MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

gtrjay wrote:
      SikkiNixx wrote:
      MOON wrote:

Yeah poor mans copyright doesn't hold up at all in court. Been disputed several times.

Band names or business names or products names = trademark

Songs, manuscript for books, software code, artwork etc = copyright
      There have been some domain names in lawsuits before too.. Some of it just as crazy. waiting for BlotzMetalSludge.com's launch !
      Beddie_Wedder
      MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

Thebottomline
      Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Thebottomline wrote:Right now the Ratt fb page has 645,422 likes. I know they are losing the likes.
      Down to 639,526 likes. You're a fucking idiot Bob. You have no business using the name Ratt and ruining the bands legacy and brand. You don't deserve it.
      Last edited by Thebottomline on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
      Thebottomline
      Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Come one Drew Sherman where's the beast mode? Save the fb page.
      gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
      George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
      dmbrocker
      Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

History will recall where we all were and what we were doing when the word broke that Blobs was finished with his scab show for good.
      LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
      zzzzzzz
      MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

dmbrocker wrote:History will recall where we all were and what we were doing when the word broke that Blobs was finished with his scab show for good.
      I honestly heard the news on the toilet during a explosive diarrhea fit. Seems fitting. :lol: :lol:
      Turner Coates
      Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

zzzzzzz wrote: I honestly heard the news on the toilet during a explosive diarrhea fit. Seems fitting. :lol: :lol:
      The window was open and you heard the neighbors talking about it?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
      zzzzzzz
      MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Turner Coates wrote:
      zzzzzzz wrote: I honestly heard the news on the toilet during a explosive diarrhea fit. Seems fitting. :lol: :lol:
      The window was open and you heard the neighbors talking about it?
      No, phone notification. I got a text message about the breaking news on Sludge. But I did play Over the Edge real loud, so the neighbors should've heard that. :lol: :lol:
      Blotz, you should get back into female wrestling. Did you hit them to pin them for the 100 dollars? :lol: :lol:
      https://youtu.be/lrAkSnTY7lo?t=1m41s
      Endless Yodel
      Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

dmbrocker wrote:History will recall where we all were and what we were doing when the word broke that Blobs was finished with his scab show for good.
      I had Sludge open and was drinking coffee before we went to Target. I would've done the Carlton dance if I had any dancing ability.

sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
      BlotzersCheesecake
      Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

Waiting for the Blobbo meltdown!
      Thebottomline
      Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:The ex-members of RATT are fucked. Wow. Sherman is gonna fucking shut them down for good.

From page 80.
      Thebottomline
      Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
      MSL wrote:look how soft sludge has gotten. a dozen toddlers whining for mommy to come save them.

you guys were supposed to be the cream of the crop trolls on the internet and you let me waltz in here whenever i want and make you dance for me like the little monkeys that you are.

pathetic.
      Drew, when are you gonna return my fucking calls?

from page 85. I noticed that on Feb 2 MSL went and edited out all his posts on this thread.
      belladonna
      Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by belladonna »

scsinner....anything to add my friend?

did you attend the gig on Saturday night?
      SCSINNER
      Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

I was there and obviously I am a bit biased, but the show really was great. I have seen a ton of RATT shows plus several Fake Ratt shows & I don't think I've ever seen the band have this much positive energy & enthusiasm before. It's very obvious they are happy to be back together and are playing as if they have something to prove. All the comments that Bob said about Warren not being able to play anymore are total BS & Warren proved it. Stephen is sober & sounded great singing HIS songs. The venue was jam packed and everyone seemed to really enjoy it. I met a lot of nice people who were familiar with my former job or Sin City Sinners, it's funny to be known as the author of "Bobby Blotzer = Piece of Shit" I was told by several people there was a Fuck Blotz shirt in the crowd. I'm looking forward to many more RATT shows & if they come to your area I recommend you check them out.
      yeahbuddy
      Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Beddie_Wedder wrote:Image
      Hadn't seen this one.
      That's hillarious!!!
      Good stuff!