Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by dmbrocker »

BlotzersCheesecake wrote:This thread should never be on page 4!
Well, now that the court cases are over and Blobs is all silent on the social media front, I fear this thread will be going downhill very fast...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Agree

Alway on page 1

Forever!!!!!
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

dmbrocker wrote:
Well, now that the court cases are over and Blobs is all silent on the social media front, I fear this thread will be going downhill very fast...
Don't worry. Odds are at some point either Bobby's going to sue to contest being thrown out of the Original Ratt partnership or Juan and SEP are going to sue WBS for all Ratt related profits they had no right collecting since they transfer was deemed fraudulent.

Just depends on who runs low on funds first.
ImageImage
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

There is still the pending lawsuit/trial against Pearcy but that isn't scheduled until 2018.

Juan's attorney's just filed all their paperwork for the final financial decision to Judge Pregerson on Wednesday.. Depending on that outcome, Blob's may be the one running out of money soon and that Chapter 13 bankruptcy being pushed through..
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

If Blobster had half a brain he would...
Oh, fuck. Never mind.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

The real RATT regained control of their own FB with all their likes and posts restored from the point where blobs merged that into the Ratt Expierenced thing.. Blobs fake ratt FB still exists but he lost the official check mark thing next to it. I assume real RATT will have it on theirs soon

https://www.facebook.com/therattpack/
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

MOON wrote:The real RATT regained control of their own FB with all their likes and posts restored from the point where blobs merged that into the Ratt Expierenced thing.. Blobs fake ratt FB still exists but he lost the official check mark thing next to it. I assume real RATT will have it on theirs soon
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Beddie_Wedder wrote:
MOON wrote:The real RATT regained control of their own FB with all their likes and posts restored from the point where blobs merged that into the Ratt Expierenced thing.. Blobs fake ratt FB still exists but he lost the official check mark thing next to it. I assume real RATT will have it on theirs soon

HAHA
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Also, sometime in the last week or two.. Fake RATT has been removed from the roster at ARM Entertainment website.. But still has Riley- LA GUNS listed.

http://www.armentertainment.com/roster
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

June 30th, 2017

Metal-Rules: First of all, it's great to see RATT on tour again. Apparently, all the problems have finally been solved, and now the band can go ahead normally. If I'm right, all that legal stuff is over now?

Juan Croucier: It's over. It's over, and we're moving on. It was an unfortunate thing, but out of that, I like to look at the positive. Stephen and Warren and I came out of it. We survived it, and now we want to do what we do best, and that's Ratt N Roll. So, I don't like to get into the details of what happened. It's public. You can look up everything on the Internet. So, I really don't have much to add to that. But I'm very thankful that things turned out the way they did.

Metal-Rules: So, there is not going to be more fighting about the name and other stuff anymore?

Juan Croucier: Not at all. No, it's cut and dry. It's been adjudicated**. The judge has rendered his decision, and that's the law of the land.

Source: http://www.metal-rules.com/metalnews/20 ... -croucier/

**Definition for Blobby:
Adjudicated - make a formal judgment or decision about a problem or disputed matter.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

MOON wrote:Also, sometime in the last week or two.. Fake RATT has been removed from the roster at ARM Entertainment website.. But still has Riley- LA GUNS listed.

http://www.armentertainment.com/roster
lol
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

How are the Alex Jones tards of Bobby and his son Mike doing ? Do they think the world is flat too ?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

:lol:
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Beddie_Wedder wrote: Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

Thanks to everyone who made this thread go over 100 pages and helped put an end to Bob's evil reign of destruction. I am happy to say everything I stated would happen did, but we haven't heard the last of old Bob, he's a desperate man and now has nothing better to do, but publicly whine. Every interview Bob gave or statement he made turned out to be nothing! I know many of the former Fake Ratt members are butt hurt with me, "broke Nikki" (not a name I gave him) is crying that I put him out of work (I wish I had that power) and when I saw him and tried to be polite, he shined me and gave me a tough guy stare (least tough guy around) I never judged any of those guys for rolling the dice with Bob and trying to make a living, but it was really sad that they believed they were in Ratt. There will be no more Fake Ratt shows and Bob will never get to play with the only band he was a part of that mattered. In the end he was truly a bad guy and got what he deserved, while I'm just enjoying the last laugh!
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

TheDeadBastard wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Don't worry. Odds are at some point either Bobby's going to sue to contest being thrown out of the Original Ratt partnership or Juan and SEP are going to sue WBS for all Ratt related profits they had no right collecting since they transfer was deemed fraudulent.

Just depends on who runs low on funds first.
That's similar to what I said also, that Blobby will try to sue for whatever reason, just because he's a delusional, POS.
Last edited by lemmysmole on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Luminiferous wrote:There is still the pending lawsuit/trial against Pearcy but that isn't scheduled until 2018.

Juan's attorney's just filed all their paperwork for the final financial decision to Judge Pregerson on Wednesday.. Depending on that outcome, Blob's may be the one running out of money soon and that Chapter 13 bankruptcy being pushed through..

How many times can Blobby file for bankruptcy? :lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

lemmysmole wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:There is still the pending lawsuit/trial against Pearcy but that isn't scheduled until 2018.

At least 3 since our Cunt President has :lol:
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Get the Fake Ratt merch while you can. It might be worth something some day.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

:lol: :lol:

Merch sales paid for his 4th of July holiday at a beach that was closed to the public.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

SCSINNER wrote:Thanks to everyone who made this thread go over 100 pages and helped put an end to Bob's evil reign of destruction. I am happy to say everything I stated would happen did, but we haven't heard the last of old Bob, he's a desperate man and now has nothing better to do, but publicly whine. Every interview Bob gave or statement he made turned out to be nothing! I know many of the former Fake Ratt members are butt hurt with me, "broke Nikki" (not a name I gave him) is crying that I put him out of work (I wish I had that power) and when I saw him and tried to be polite, he shined me and gave me a tough guy stare (least tough guy around) I never judged any of those guys for rolling the dice with Bob and trying to make a living, but it was really sad that they believed they were in Ratt. There will be no more Fake Ratt shows and Bob will never get to play with the only band he was a part of that mattered. In the end he was truly a bad guy and got what he deserved, while I'm just enjoying the last laugh!
Thank you for the original post. The thread will go down in history as one of the greatest ever.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

gtrjay wrote:
lemmysmole wrote:

At least 3 since our Cunt President has :lol:
How many successful businesses has Blobby run or been a part of?
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

SCSINNER wrote:There will be no more Fake Ratt shows and Bob will never get to play with the only band he was a part of that mattered.
In the end he was truly a bad guy and got what he deserved, while I'm just enjoying the last laugh!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Beddie_Wedder wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:There will be no more Fake Ratt shows and Bob will never get to play with the only band he was a part of that mattered.
In the end he was truly a bad guy and got what he deserved, while I'm just enjoying the last laugh!

No matter how many times watch that or the one from a diff angel, I still crack the fuck up lol
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by metalslayer »

That is beyond classic
kingbrian74
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kingbrian74 »

MOON wrote:
Beddie_Wedder wrote:

No matter how many times watch that or the one from a diff angel, I still crack the fuck up lol

This! I get douche chills every time I watch this.

How did he possibly think this was a good idea?!?!
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

whoever it is next to him is grabbing his wrist...gross
Stoner wrote:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »