Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

what is the story behind the cheesecake?
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

melissazombie wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:16 pm what is the story behind the cheesecake?
You new here ? :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

Hungwell wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:53 am He has ZERO mailbox money coming in and NO way to earn a single dollar that wont be redirected to Juan, Stephen, Warren and ARM. EVER.
I haven't followed this closely enough: are Ratt/Warren/WBS/whatever suing Bobby for the money he pillaged during the Fake Ratt run? I know he got hit with paying everyone's legal fees in all his various failed suits, but I don't remember seeing anywhere that Ratt is suing him for the stolen cash.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I said this when Fake Ratt was happening but I have no idea what his long-term plan was.

Because he could do a run as Ratt maybe ONCE. There wasn't going to be a second tour after people showed up the first time and it was just the drummer. And all the flag-waving and finger-kissing. Coming out behind the drums and babbling for 10 minutes.

This was the obvious outcome.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

FreddyFender wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:59 pm
Hungwell wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:53 am He has ZERO mailbox money coming in and NO way to earn a single dollar that wont be redirected to Juan, Stephen, Warren and ARM. EVER.
I haven't followed this closely enough: are Ratt/Warren/WBS/whatever suing Bobby for the money he pillaged during the Fake Ratt run? I know he got hit with paying everyone's legal fees in all his various failed suits, but I don't remember seeing anywhere that Ratt is suing him for the stolen cash.
The Warren suit effectively was decided when the last appeal was lost with Crucifer. Now it is a matter of provable fact that ownership is no longer in dispute. That paves the way to a slam-dunk financial judgement for Blobby's ill gotten gains from trademark infringement.

The only reason that RATT wouldn't do this would be if they were certain that Blobby couldn't pay it.

As I see it, Blobby was totally broke in 2015 when he stole the RATT name. Let's say he collected a million with BLATT. Taxes and expenses take him down to 700k. 100k a year in expenses since then to keep his house and cars and dingy, golf and rub n tugs. He's under 300k now and will owe more than that in attorneys fee's. He is totally underwater right now and he knows it. That's why he felt the need to go on Lafon in a vain attempt to dispel these facts.

I would imagine that Stephen, Warren and Crucifer are happy enough knowing that he is literally ruined with zero future in music.

PS. I hope the new bird he's boffin finds the cashish in those fugazi RATT coolers and takes off! (He can no longer have a bank acct without the dough getting seized)

:lol:
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Hungwell wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:12 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:10 pm
Hungwell wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:53 am and NO way to earn a single dollar that wont be redirected to Juan, Stephen, Warren and ARM. EVER.
Im not an expert. If he declares bankruptcy, cant he get out of paying them and start fresh?

He probably declared it once, that's gotta make this time more difficult, no?
Those Federal judgements have sharp teeth and there is no side-stepping them because his ILLEGAL actions forced Crucifer and the gang to spend hundreds of thousands or he would STILL be playing with BLATT. In addition, the penalties are made collectable to stop you and I from taking your band out as RUSH.
Think about it, if all we had to do was an $800 bankruptcy to get out of paying back a few million clams, you would have already played 3 gigs as Iron Maiden.

Also, Blobby sued Juan and then lost his suit and Juan's counter. Blobby forced Juan to spend thousands on a completly bogus claim.

If you lose your job and then couldn't make payments on your car they could repo the vehicle and all is well. Blobby flat out stole monies he had no right to and then didnt even share it with those that he AGREED were his partners, lol.

They will lien and levy his fat ass to the hilt. Forensic accountants will identify every dollar to his name down to the value of the rope on his retarded tree house.
Not to mention, his credit score will be fucked up, this will follow him to any future musical gigs and they can collect any monies owed from him, can they not?

Blobby better hope those faux gold records he gave to BLATT a ways back, are refundable.
Last edited by lemmysmole on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Endless Yodel wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:35 am Wow, he can't be alone.

From the comments on Blabbermouth: "Did he meet the new lady in the lawyers office ? It seems to be where he spends all his time these days." :lol:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bobby- ... -new-lady/
Carlos has a wife and a couple kids. I wonder if Blotz is banging her and Carlos don't know about it............yet. :lol: :lol:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

The Blobby/Kerri project would only outsell Shart of Stone by 3 copies and CRANE would NEVER work with Blippy again.

Please join me in praying for his new broad to be spending every night looking for the hidden cash while Blooper is passed out from drinking that Windex inspired Chardonay of his.

Not for nothin' but going public about being in love with a new skirt just weeks after the divorce is announced is a figurative slap in the face to go along with all the previous literal slaps that he gave his ex.

He is so fucking delusional that he thought it would make him look cool and desirable when in reality it just proves he is a pure scum sucking weasel.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

NearlyNormal wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:39 pm "But every night, I have dreams of being on the road. I call 'em 'RATTmares,' frankly. It's the same shite every night, dude. It's, like, I'm trying to get to the stage, or we're lost on the tour bus, or my drum sticks are linguini and the cymbals are falling over… RATTmares — that's the best way to put it.

That's just stupid. He really thinks that RATT, as a brand, is like KISS where you make new words out of it.... KISStory, KISSmas, etc. What a delusion RATTurd.
"Excuse me. I have a call on the RATTphone."

"To the RATT cave, Robin...uh, I mean Carlos!"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Hungwell wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:48 pm As I see it, Blobby was totally broke in 2015 when he stole the RATT name. Let's say he collected a million with BLATT.[/b]
Playing with BLATT for a year could have made him a million? What could they have played, 100 shows? Even if he was paying the other guys dick, that would still be 10K profit a show, just for him.... seems high.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:03 am
Hungwell wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:48 pm As I see it, Blobby was totally broke in 2015 when he stole the RATT name. Let's say he collected a million with BLATT.[/b]
Playing with BLATT for a year could have made him a million? What could they have played, 100 shows? Even if he was paying the other guys dick, that would still be 10K profit a show, just for him.... seems high.
BLATT played 70 shows and picked up 15K per show average, with some shows paying considerably more. I was extremely conservative regarding what he has left in his coolers because I never even subtracted the money that he gave to the Sherminator to lose every single motion for over 3 years.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Wasn't Freight-Train on some sort of "% of what we win" deal, thereby costing nothing in the worse/actual case scenario?!
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Hungwell wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:21 am
BLATT played 70 shows and picked up 15K per show average, with some shows paying considerably more. I was extremely conservative regarding what he has left in his coolers because I never even subtracted the money that he gave to the Sherminator to lose every single motion for over 3 years.
Yeah, but 1 mil divided by 70 is 14K. Bloopy still had to pay sidemen, tour manager, road expenses, and probably treated himself to nice hotels and first class during that time. No way anything close to 14K went into his bank account, even if he was making the band all share one Days Inn room between 6 guys.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:39 am
Hungwell wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:21 am

Yeah, but 1 mil divided by 70 is 14K. Bloopy still had to pay sidemen, tour manager, road expenses, and probably treated himself to nice hotels and first class during that time. No way anything close to 14K went into his bank account, even if he was making the band all share one Days Inn room between 6 guys.
10k in merch sales per show. Another 700k.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

I dont know what your question is Huey but I think we are saying the same thing.

Blobby is broke as fuck.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:39 am Yeah, but 1 mil divided by 70 is 14K. Bloopy still had to pay sidemen, tour manager, road expenses, and probably treated himself to nice hotels and first class during that time. No way anything close to 14K went into his bank account, even if he was making the band all share one Days Inn room between 6 guys.

I seem to remember he would fly first class and make the rest of the band fly coach.
traci
Music Fan

Post by traci »

:lol:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:22 pm
SCSINNER wrote:He thinks Stevie is obsessed with him
He said he would never let tuff play on the same bill
He always wants to write posts bashing sludge, his grammar is beyond embarrassing.
Blotzer never had issue with me, I even recall him being stupid drunk at "Paladinos" one night and his GF bailed on him. He was helpless and asked me for a ride, so I gave him one.

Then the Sludge thing happened. And once he found out I was behind it, he melted down. Then I had some relations with an ex of his. He wasn't happy about that either. Lol.

Guys always hate when their ex gets involved with a dude who has a much larger meat stick than they do.

$tEvil ;-)
Which one was it $tEvil? :lol:
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

NearlyNormal wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:52 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:39 am Yeah, but 1 mil divided by 70 is 14K. Bloopy still had to pay sidemen, tour manager, road expenses, and probably treated himself to nice hotels and first class during that time. No way anything close to 14K went into his bank account, even if he was making the band all share one Days Inn room between 6 guys.

I seem to remember he would fly first class and make the rest of the band fly coach.
True. In lieu of shallow trappings like fine travel and lodging, they were rewarded with something that can never be taken away like their dignity during another never-ending BLATT band meeting.

Instead they were rewarded with recognition for something they had absolutely nothing to do with. Is that better than a Time Man of the Year mirror? Depends who u ask.

Btw, I’m now accepting credit for writing the Back in Black album in its entirety.

Thank you.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Tack on another almost 6 bills against Blobster from the appeals court... :lol:

MANDATE ISSUED.(RMG, JHN and ALM) Costs taxed against Appellant WBS, Inc. in 17-55973 and Appellee WBS, Inc. in 17-56009 in the amount of $572.20. [11252606] [17-55973, 17-56009] (QDL) [Entered: 04/04/2019 09:10 AM]
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Luminiferous wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:09 pm Tack on another almost 6 bills against Blobster from the appeals court... :lol:

MANDATE ISSUED.(RMG, JHN and ALM) Costs taxed against Appellant WBS, Inc. in 17-55973 and Appellee WBS, Inc. in 17-56009 in the amount of $572.20. [11252606] [17-55973, 17-56009] (QDL) [Entered: 04/04/2019 09:10 AM]
Five hundred seventy-two bucks aint all that much. He might skate out of this unscathed!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:17 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:09 pm Tack on another almost 6 bills against Blobster from the appeals court... :lol:

Five hundred seventy-two bucks aint all that much. He might skate out of this unscathed!
Unless he allows Sherman to try and argue it then it may cost him more that the original $570...
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Appeals court ruled that the Appellate Commissioner is now to decide the fees Blobster AND Sherminator's law firm owes Croucier's attorney.. :lol:

Filed order (RONALD M. GOULD, JACQUELINE H. NGUYEN and ALGENON L. MARBLEY) Defendants-Appellees and Cross-Appellants Juan Croucier and related entities’ (“Croucier’s”) Motion For An Award Of Attorneys Fees Against WBS, Inc. And Its Counsel Of Record, Drew H. Sherman and Adli Law Group (Dkt. [73]) is GRANTED IN PART AND DENIED IN PART. We “refer the determination of an appropriate award of attorney’s fees to this court’s Appellate Commissioner, who shall conduct whatever proceedings he deems appropriate, and who shall have authority to enter an order awarding fees.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Expect Sherm to be operating his law firm out of a cardboard box soon.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
twfs
Headlining Clubs

Post by twfs »

Luminiferous wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:30 pm Appeals court ruled that the Appellate Commissioner is now to decide the fees Blobster AND Sherminator's law firm owes Croucier's attorney.. :lol:

Filed order (RONALD M. GOULD, JACQUELINE H. NGUYEN and ALGENON L. MARBLEY) Defendants-Appellees and Cross-Appellants Juan Croucier and related entities’ (“Croucier’s”) Motion For An Award Of Attorneys Fees Against WBS, Inc. And Its Counsel Of Record, Drew H. Sherman and Adli Law Group (Dkt. [73]) is GRANTED IN PART AND DENIED IN PART. We “refer the determination of an appropriate award of attorney’s fees to this court’s Appellate Commissioner, who shall conduct whatever proceedings he deems appropriate, and who shall have authority to enter an order awarding fees.

Can you IMAGINE Blotzer's BLOOD PRESSURE? BWAHAHAHAH! This is sooo good, i am so glad he is getting his JUST REWARD! I somehow HOPE that this will also AFFECT CARLOS too, I can only hope.

"THOUGHTS & PRAYERS!" :D
Funnelhead
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Funnelhead »

See Bobby, this is how you should do it. Adler Vs 'da bLotZ 2019ish - 2020
https://youtu.be/rkKOY3R2UiQ
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Funnelhead wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:54 pm See Bobby, this is how you should do it. Adler Vs 'da bLotZ 2019ish - 2020
https://youtu.be/rkKOY3R2UiQ
:lol: There's more people in that place then there would be @ any Horsebeef/Blippy Blooper show combined
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Did Blobster's RATT ever play M3?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

NearlyNormal wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:43 pm Did Blobster's RATT ever play M3?
Nope. Biggest gig they got was Sturgis and the word is the promoter's weren't happy with the deception...
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Luminiferous wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:46 pm
Nope. Biggest gig they got was Sturgis and the word is the promoter's weren't happy with the deception...
Thought they were playing big shows. 5-8000?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:41 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 6:46 pm
Thought they were playing big shows. 5-8000?
Only in Blobbo's oversized egotistical mind...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for