Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Heenan Snuka »

never seen CEO post anything on the Fake Ratt FB page, until this.

As soon as Blobster was denied his motion for reconsideration last week, CEO smelled blood and took full advantage and posted this: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And nobody responded to it :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Heenan Snuka wrote:never seen CEO post anything on the Fake Ratt FB page, until this.

As soon as Blobster was denied his motion for reconsideration last week, CEO smelled blood and took full advantage and posted this: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A lot of people are banned from there.. all that stuff is Left are delusional fans of blobbo really
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Heenan Snuka wrote:never seen CEO post anything on the Fake Ratt FB page, until this.

Wow!!! The tinypic logo got him banned from fake Ratt FB ?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Thebottomline wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:Right now the Ratt fb page has 645,422 likes. I know they are losing the likes.
Down to 639,526 likes. You're a fucking idiot Bob. You have no business using the name Ratt and ruining the bands legacy and brand. You don't deserve it.
Now down to 639,156. With Bob's latest rant pissing off more fans it's sure going to drop down way more.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Thebottomline wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:Right now the Ratt fb page has 645,422 likes. I know they are losing the likes.
Down to 639,526 likes. You're a fucking idiot Bob. You have no business using the name Ratt and ruining the bands legacy and brand. You don't deserve it.
Now down to 639,156. With Bob's latest rant pissing off more fans it's sure going to drop down way more.
What is also kinda funny is that on Blotz's fake Ratt FB.. He shared out an event that his fake RATT is playing Rockfest KC with Godsmack, Hagar and all these other bands, just after midnight last night. Now that could have been automated from some app cuz the REAL Ratt is the one playing the event..and it looks like the REAL Ratt info has now replaced all of Blotz info on Pollstar.. That event on fake RATT FB was deleted, but apparently if you use the FB app, its still cached into it somehow cuz I heard people are still posting about it.

Things are getting lined up good for Blotz.. Won't be long now til he is back to carpet duty!
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

MOON wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:
What is also kinda funny is that on Blotz's fake Ratt FB.. He shared out an event that his fake RATT is playing Rockfest KC with Godsmack, Hagar and all these other bands, just after midnight last night. Now that could have been automated from some app cuz the REAL Ratt is the one playing the event..and it looks like the REAL Ratt info has now replaced all of Blotz info on Pollstar.. That event on fake RATT FB was deleted, but apparently if you use the FB app, its still cached into it somehow cuz I heard people are still posting about it.

Things are getting lined up good for Blotz.. Won't be long now til he is back to carpet duty!

He moon some of us may or may not have saved home address to mail hard copies of photoshop print outs. Perhaps carpet samples and pics of empire carpet guy with his logo/head on there would be fun too :)
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Blobby's singer just quit. It's over. :lol:
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

While I am no longer friendly with Josh, he did a good job.
Now all of the Experience members I hired have officially quit, some took longer than others. Bob is a complete joke and it will be funny to see how he tries to spin this one, can't wait to see who he tries to claim is the new singer.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

SCSINNER wrote:While I am no longer friendly with Josh, he did a good job.
Now all of the Experience members I hired have officially quit, some took longer than others. Bob is a complete joke and it will be funny to see how he tries to spin this one, can't wait to see who he tries to claim is the new singer.
He's probably conversing about this with the Sherminator as we speak.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Suicide_Note
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Suicide_Note »

You're no longer friendly with him? Interesting. Did you bang his girlfriend/mom and he got upset about it or something?
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Suicide_Note wrote:
You're no longer friendly with him? Interesting. Did you bang his girlfriend/mom and he got upset about it or something?

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

SCSINNER wrote: Bob is a complete joke and it will be funny to see how he tries to spin this one, can't wait to see who he tries to claim is the new singer.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

Beddie_Wedder wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's up with the knee socks?? They look like my ex girlfriend's... the ones with the individual toes sewn in.. Hahaha... What a fag... even if the socks are photo shopped in there, which I doubt
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

Just curious... Why did you hire that Stacey Blades guy??? Was it because he was the only guy who showed up for the audition?? Did you actually have auditions? Or did you guys just see that he played with Phil Lewis and Steve Riley and figure that was reason enough?

Fuck, for some reason that guy just looks sketchy... Ever since I saw LA Guns at the Regal Beagle he and Riley looked like brothers or something... Then seeing him proudly brandishing his Gold album or whatever color it was... A record he was monumental in the whole process and would have flopped without him :wink:
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Page 2? Uh nonononono, my old friend....

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Alright, who wants to explain away this shirt??? Blobs on the back, but not on the front. Looks like someone hastily printed together a cheap Ratt shirt to inaccurately reflect the band in flux:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Hot-RATT-Ba ... Q23chnsbfw
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

dmbrocker wrote:Alright, who wants to explain away this shirt??? Blobs on the back, but not on the front. Looks like someone hastily printed together a cheap Ratt shirt to inaccurately reflect the band in flux:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Hot-RATT-Ba ... Q23chnsbfw
Pearcy's solo band on one side and Ratt on the other. Awesome. :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Bootleg shirt.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
kooldude1992
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by kooldude1992 »

Ha, I posted about that shirt on the Sludge facebook. I like how it also has the tour dates of Bobby's Ratt from last year on it.
kooldude1992
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by kooldude1992 »

I love browsing ebay just to laugh at the bootleg shirts.
Here's a classic fave of mine:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ace-frehley-fac ... ZgDbCwEpdw
SaintsWillConquer

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

SikkiNixx wrote:
Just curious... Why did you hire that Stacey Blades guy??? Was it because he was the only guy who showed up for the audition?? Did you actually have auditions? Or did you guys just see that he played with Phil Lewis and Steve Riley and figure that was reason enough?

Fuck, for some reason that guy just looks sketchy... Ever since I saw LA Guns at the Regal Beagle he and Riley looked like brothers or something... Then seeing him proudly brandishing his Gold album or whatever color it was... A record he was monumental in the whole process and would have flopped without him :wink:
He didn't hire Stacey Blades. The original Fake Ratt was the Sin City Sinners (Josh Alan, Scotty Griffin and Doc Ellis) with 21 year old guitar hero Blaze. Since they got along so well and never had an argument - as The Blotz so eloquently put it - they all quit and were replaced one by one with even more desperate hacks. Hope this helps.
SaintsWillConquer

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

I can't believe Bobby didn't make an official RATT t-shirt from THIS amazing photo!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bobby-Blotzer-R ... 1517524727
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SaintsWillConquer wrote:I can't believe Bobby didn't make an official RATT t-shirt from THIS amazing photo!
He didn't want to over-saturate the same picture..

He had this photo made into his wrapping paper for presents...
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

Luminiferous wrote:
SaintsWillConquer wrote:I can't believe Bobby didn't make an official RATT t-shirt from THIS amazing photo!
He didn't want to over-saturate the same picture..
He had this photo made into his wrapping paper for presents...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

I am honestly going to be very sad when Bloopy hangs himself.....cause finding another high-functioning 'Chris Holmes' of his caliber again in our lifetimes is as likely as Angus joining the BulletBoys.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Indy_Rob wrote:Image

Will Mitch say "oh my"
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Indy_Rob wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice capture! :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Lake Have-a-Sue :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Minced Veal wrote:Can someone photoshop this Blobster pic with a bald head and his hair piece blowing off the boat from the speed?

his head on this pic can prolly be used on the one hospital bed photo of Bert..Although, Blotz dont have a flat gut like Bert does.. that will have to be added