Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

pablo100
Music Fan

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by pablo100 »

Can't tell you how all of it was, we left after 4 1/2 songs (Back For More, Dance, Lovin' You's a Dirty Job, Lay it Down & You're In Love). We were't the only ones to walk out that early as well.
They used London Calling as the intro (that didn't go down well, the show was in Wales and not London). Blotzer started to play along with it and went out of time before the rest of RUTT had even played a note. By the time the rest of ROTT came on stage he'd given that up and was just hitting cymbals randomly. Musically SPLATT weren't together, Blotz kept going out of time (or seeing as he's in charge then the rest of FLATT went out of time with him). Mitch Perry' fucked up the hook to Dance and that threw the rest of the band out. Lowlight was when Josh Allen tried to whip the crowd up by shouting "anyone remember Invasion of Your Privacy" and about 3 hands when up in the crowd.

All in all what I saw from FATT (happy now?) was fucking dire and 4 1/2 songs was all I could manage. Worst choice for a 2 day festival headliner I'd seen and the only bad band out of the weekend
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

pablo100 wrote:Blotzer started to play along with it and went out of time before the rest of RUTT had even played a note. By the time the rest of ROTT came on stage he'd given that up and was just hitting cymbals randomly. Musically SPLATT weren't together, Blotz kept going out of time (or seeing as he's in charge then the rest of FLATT went out of time with him).

All in all what I saw from FATT (happy now?) was fucking dire and 4 1/2 songs was all I could manage.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now, THAT's slingin' the SCATT.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

New interview posted on blabbermouth today. Blobbie says they have headlined arenas this year. :roll:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bobby- ... integrity/

"We're doing great. It's our sixty-fifth show tonight. We've been playing in front of giant crowds across North America, headlining arenas."
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

He's really going all out to convince anyone that this band isn't ruled by a tyrant.. What the fuck ever Blobs..

"It's amazing. We get along so well. We replicate the RATT catalog with such great integrity. I mean, it sounds like the record with that live push, you know what I mean? Especially vocally, it really sounds like the RATT vocals; that was very important."

"We're doing great. It's our sixty-fifth show tonight. We've been playing in front of giant crowds across North America, headlining arenas. Everything has moved at a lightning speed. It reminds me of '84, you know what I mean? It's like a new band with built-in hits. We're having a ball, and we get along great. No arguing, no fighting, we're all joking. Just seriousness with the music, but it's all fun. It's not arguing about little trivial shit, like we happened to find ourselves in kind of a circle of doing with the old band."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

According to Blotzer, there are plans for his version of RATT to record a new studio album as a follow-up to 2010's "Infestation", widely considered one of the best LPs of the band's career. "[That] definitely is gonna happen," Bobby said. "We've already gotten the green light from our record company. We're gonna do another tour in 2017, and then we're gonna start working on the record. We have the material; we just need to work it up."

WHAT record company??

Infestation came out on Roadrunner and Ratt is no longer a RR artist, so what label agreed to front the money and give the "OK" for a Ratt record featuring the drummer and a bunch of scabs??
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Him and Warren all these years weren't allowed to record all these years, but now he can record with a buncha scabs? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Luminiferous wrote:"It's amazing. We get along so well. We replicate the RATT catalog with such great integrity. I mean, it sounds like the record with that live push, you know what I mean? Especially vocally, it really sounds like the RATT vocals; that was very important."
The vocals might be the only thing they have going for them. The Blaze kid was a good player but the current guys don't cut it. Mitch is out of his element and Stacy has the worst tone in rock this side of Tim Kelly. Scab Y&T bassist doesn't stand out or anything. I guess he's not bad but would be better if he learned some of Juan's moves.
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

NearlyNormal wrote:Stacy has the worst tone in rock this side of Tim Kelly.
Agreed. Blades ruined LA Gun's songs for years. Too bad he's allowed to do the same to "Ratt"
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Setlists from HRH..... What the fuck is BLOTZ TV??? :lol:

You're In Love
https://www.facebook.com/tonito.bermude ... 4851939431

Blobs and his new 'mates...

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Luminiferous wrote:
According to Blotzer, there are plans for his version of RATT to record a new studio album as a follow-up to 2010's "Infestation", widely considered one of the best LPs of the band's career. "[That] definitely is gonna happen," Bobby said. "We've already gotten the green light from our record company. We're gonna do another tour in 2017, and then we're gonna start working on the record. We have the material; we just need to work it up."

WHAT record company??

Infestation came out on Roadrunner and Ratt is no longer a RR artist, so what label agreed to front the money and give the "OK" for a Ratt record featuring the drummer and a bunch of scabs??

His good buddy Carlos will get him signed on his label-
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Never thought of that... ROCK AVENUE RECORDS!!

Could this mean......? A co-headlining tour of the US with Stonedbread and Fatt???
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Luminiferous wrote:Could this mean......? A co-headlining tour of the US with Stonedbread and Fatt???
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Could this mean......? A co-headlining tour of the US with Stonedbread and Fatt???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...thanks for the laugh...d.m.
SaintsWillConquer
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SaintsWillConquer »

Luminiferous wrote:

WHAT record company??

And WHAT fucking "Material"? Judging from their live show, they barely rehearse the same old songs for their weekend "tours". You can bet they've never written a fucking song together!
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Luminiferous wrote:Never thought of that... ROCK AVENUE RECORDS!!

Could this mean......? A co-headlining tour of the US with Stonedbread and Fatt???
I'm thinking on a grander scale, like a festival with BLATT, Stonedbread, Fifi Larue, ROXX, and Michael Hott, sort of like Gigantour or the Mayhem Festvial, but the "Playing for People Who Don't Care if We're There Tour" might be a cumbersome name.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Does blob not realize North America is comprised of Canada, Mexico & 'Merica? Perhaps I am wrong or didn't pay that close of attention but I don't recall SCATT playing Mexico or Canada much this year if at all. So to say you've headlined arenas in North America is laughable at best
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

The guy has Brain AIDs.
He is a total Moron and a douchebag.
Headlining arenas. Yeah ok fatso.
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

New Blobby interview with Mick 'The Beard' from Metal Gods TV at Hard Rock Hell 10:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZ__3pN6kw

"We've been playing in front of tens of tens of thousands of people. I'm not even going overboard on that." :lol: :lol:
On new material - "I've stockpiled so many songs I've written myself..." :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock:
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

His face in that pic makes him look like a character from Planet of the Apes. :lol: :lol:
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Beddie_Wedder wrote:New Blobby interview with Mick 'The Beard' from Metal Gods TV at Hard Rock Hell 10:

Class of '84, Class of '84. I just wanna slap that bandana off his head every time I hear that.
SW
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by SW »

dk
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by dk »

zzzzzzz wrote:His face in that pic makes him look like a character from Planet of the Apes. :lol: :lol:
Ha! Exactly. Rock me Dr. Zaius.
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Seven figures? But after expenses, how much can warren's escrow be?
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

dk wrote:
zzzzzzz wrote:His face in that pic makes him look like a character from Planet of the Apes. :lol: :lol:
My God, you're right.

BachStar
Wannabe Rocker

Post by BachStar »

Beddie_Wedder wrote:New Blobby interview with Mick 'The Beard' from Metal Gods TV at Hard Rock Hell 10:

"We've been playing in front of tens of tens of thousands of people. I'm not even going overboard on that." :lol: :lol:
On new material - "I've stockpiled so many songs I've written myself..." :lol: :lol:

This guy is delusional. Not one song he has written is even mentioned by fans when naming favorite or best Ratt songs.
Could that Bonham tribute be any worse?
Brett_Meisner wrote:
You don't even know what a "London Roundhouse" is, Goth Boy!
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Bianca wrote:
dk wrote:
My God, you're right.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

BachStar wrote:

This guy is delusional. Not one song he has written is even mentioned by fans when naming favorite or best Ratt songs.
Could that Bonham tribute be any worse?
Has a song Blobby's ever written ever made it onto a RATT record?
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Bianca wrote:
dk wrote:
My God, you're right.

:lol: :lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

Beddie_Wedder wrote: Image
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
Gwrexx
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Gwrexx »

Ain't flinging tears out on the dusty ground for all my friends out on the burial ground. Can't stand the feeling getting so brought down. It's just that demon life has got me in its sway