Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by *flick* »

Luminiferous wrote:The Ratt FB skank is backstage..
Which one is the skank?
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

Before the FB Ratt Skank went North Korea on the comments...

Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

That pic needs to be put up on the Blatt page.
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Red sweater to match the red pant?
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Kristy_Deville wrote:Before the FB Ratt Skank went North Korea on the comments...

epic post Kristy!
guitarplayeratwork
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by guitarplayeratwork »

Thank you Kristy Deville for doing this :-)
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

Luminiferous wrote: The Ratt FB skank is backstage..
It would appear she may have borrowed Mitch's dentures.
Last edited by Beddie_Wedder on Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Hey, wasn't that chick on the right in Billy Jack?
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

OMFG
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Lots of delusional people on Brad Lang's facebook page too.

John Browning
Brad you are incredible and I'm sick of hearing the original ratt I have seen both lately and you guys kick the shit out of the other band without a doubt .haters will be haters
Like · Reply · 3 · 20 hrs

Jenaé Antoni
Yes, sometimes change is a good thing. I wasn't impressed when I saw the original RATT members @ the Phoenix theater. Sure they were still great, but they didn't even come out for an on core. I would have thought after all these years they would have bitting at the bit to be playing for their fans. I can't wait to see the newer version. I bet they Rock!
Like · Reply · 19 hrs

These are from the Spokane show where they opened for Bert:
Danny Black
You are really living the dream bud, keep on rockin'!!
Like · Reply · December 4 at 12:53pm

Dawn Stimax Garrett
Can't draw a crowd my ass !!! Good looking bunch of happy fans...what it's all about...the music is the star...remember?

Jeff Cowan
Whats the new name now?
Like · Reply · 1 · December 4 at 6:20pm

Alex Mckernon
Dude. RATT
Like · Reply · 1 · December 4 at 6:24pm · Edited

Jeff Cowan
Blotzer lost the name....was just curious
Like · Reply · 1 · December 4 at 6:24pm

Alex Mckernon
oh. I Had not heard much about the group except Brad playing in the band now ....
Like · Reply · December 4 at 6:28pm · Edited
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Damn, that pic is just epic... (FU_BLOTZ.jpg!!!) To Blotzer's credit, at least his version comes back out for "on cores"!

I hope this drama lasts through the new year at least, it's going to be sad when it ends and all we have left is "How does blablabla rank for you?"
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

Psychobolia.com wrote:Damn, that pic is just epic... (FU_BLOTZ.jpg!!!) To Blotzer's credit, at least his version comes back out for "on cores"!

I hope this drama lasts through the new year at least, it's going to be sad when it ends and all we have left is "How does blablabla rank for you?"
The original guys aren't "bitting at the bit" to play for their fans.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Hungwell wrote:
Kristy_Deville wrote:Before the FB Ratt Skank went North Korea on the comments...

epic post Kristy!

Next level here!!!
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Stephen Pearcy posted Kristy's work on his Facebook page! It's great to see that the real RATT is watching what Blobby is doing and saying on social media--and for a Sludger to get some exposure. :D

I also wanted to get this thread back to the front page. Carry on.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
kingbrian74
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kingbrian74 »

AWESOME!! I made the collage! :D :D :D
Suicide_Note
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Suicide_Note »

Endless Yodel wrote:Stephen Pearcy posted Kristy's work on his Facebook page! It's great to see that the real RATT is watching what Blobby is doing and saying on social media--and for a Sludger to get some exposure. :D

I also wanted to get this thread back to the front page. Carry on.

That's awesome! :D
twfs
Headlining Clubs

Post by twfs »

*flick* wrote:
Which one is the skank?

the one with CUM on their teeth, and...

OH NEVER MIND! :twisted:
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Them's some ugly dudes.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Ay Seminiferous Buttnoid, u got any insight on why FATT is still playin' shows?

ur a lawyer arent u?
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Dat grill tho.

plasticbastard
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by plasticbastard »

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/demart ... -for-2017/

The newly reunited RATT — featuring singer Stephen Pearcy, bassist Juan Croucier and guitarist Warren DeMartini — has begun "writing and recording song roughs" for a new studio album, according to a post on Pearcy's Facebook page. In addition, the band — which also includes former QUIET RIOT guitarist Carlos Cavazo, who played on RATT's last studio album, 2010's "Infestation" — will embark on the "Back For More" tour in 2017, with the first confirmed date being the previously announced appearance at next year's edition of the M3 Rock Festival, set to take place on Friday, April 28, 2017 and Saturday, April 29, 2017 at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Maryland.

At the end of last month, DeMartini, Pearcy and Croucier issued a press release claiming that they had taken control of the band's name after a judge ruled against drummer Bobby Blotzer with respect to whether Croucier had committed trademark infringement by using the RATT name and logo to advertise his band RATT'S JUAN CROUCIER back in the fall 2015. The judge furthermore decided that the corporation WBS, Inc., of which Blotzer and DeMartini were thought to be the sole shareholders, and which Blotzer had claimed owns the RATT name and brand, did not have ownership interest in the RATT marks and that the name and brand was still owned by the members who were part of the original RATT partnership agreement: Pearcy, Croucier, DeMartini and Blotzer.

Under a 1985 written Ratt Partnership Agreement, the name/trademarks are the property of the partnership and can only be transferred with the unanimous approval of all partners. Thus, the judge ruled that in 1997 when Blotzer, DeMartini and Pearcy purported to transfer the trademarks to WBS, the transfer was invalid since Croucier, who was still a partner, was never advised of, and therefore did not consent to, the transfer. Therefore, the judge said, the partnership still owned the RATT name.

In addition to claiming to have expelled Blotzer from the partnership following the latest court ruling, Pearcy, DeMartini and Croucier said that Blotzer could now only refer to himself as a "former member of RATT," as per the partnership agreement.

Earlier this month, Blotzer — who has been touring the U.S. for the last year with his own version of RATT, featuring a rotating cast of musicians, including vocalist Josh Alan (ex-SIN CITY SINNERS) — and his attorney Drew Sherman addressed the latest legal developments in the RATT camp during an interview with the "One On One With Mitch Lafon" podcast.

Despite the fact that a judge ruled that the four-way RATT partnership — and not WBS — still owned the band name, Sherman said that no judgment has been entered either against or in favor of Blotzer. "Essentially, WBS owns the name," the attorney said. "They — meaning Stephen, Juan, Warren — whatever they're going out as, they do not have permission to [go out as RATT]. So right now they're infringing the trademarks of RATT owned by WBS.

"The ruling that we have, there are many legal strategies that will be employed in order to change and bring to the court's attention various other pieces of evidence as well as prior rulings," he continued. "So it's a long time before this is done. We're not even at the appeals part yet, because there's no judgment to appeal. So there's a lot of time. Status quo will remain, and WBS owns the marks."

Sherman also addressed the fact that Pearcy, Croucier and DeMartini announced that they will perform — as RATT — at next year's edition of the M3 Rock Festival. He said: "They do not have permission to play the M3 [as RATT], they do not have permission to advertise is as such. And I'll just say this: right now, to throw that out there, to make these announcements, these press releases, without having a [court] judgment, I would say is very ill-advised. And I'll leave it that for now."

In should be noted that DeMartini's September 2015 lawsuit against Blotzer — in which the guitarist claimed that the drummer was falsely advertising his RATT "tribute band" as the real thing — is still pending in California state court.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/demart ... vUcraoS.99
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

The ex-members of RATT are fucked. Wow. Sherman is gonna fucking shut them down for good.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
TheDeadBastard
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheDeadBastard »

plasticbastard wrote: {SNIP}
The judge furthermore decided that the corporation WBS, Inc., of which Blotzer and DeMartini were thought to be the sole shareholders, and which Blotzer had claimed owns the RATT name and brand, did not have ownership interest in the RATT marks and that the name and brand was still owned by the members who were part of the original RATT partnership agreement: Pearcy, Croucier, DeMartini and Blotzer.
What about Crosby's heir? Doesn't this mean that they have a say / skin in the game as well, or

a) was Crosby never part of the original RATT partnership, or
b) was Crosby legally booted at some point?
ImageImage
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

TheDeadBastard wrote:
The judge furthermore decided that the corporation WBS, Inc., of which Blotzer and DeMartini were thought to be the sole shareholders, and which Blotzer had claimed owns the RATT name and brand, did not have ownership interest in the RATT marks and that the name and brand was still owned by the members who were part of the original RATT partnership agreement: Pearcy, Croucier, DeMartini and Blotzer.
What about Crosby's heir? Doesn't this mean that they have a say / skin in the game as well, or

IIRC b, they booted him (towards the end methinks).
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Psychobolia.com wrote:
TheDeadBastard wrote:

IIRC b, they booted him (towards the end methinks).
This is correct.
ozzyrulz777
On Wings of Lead

Post by ozzyrulz777 »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:The ex-members of RATT are fucked. Wow. Sherman is gonna fucking shut them down for good.
You are DUMB!
CGaijin
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by CGaijin »

From Juan Croucier's Facebook:

Waaaaahhhh!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

I'm calling Drew again.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

CGaijin wrote:From Juan Croucier's Facebook:

Waaaaahhhh!
Someone needs to tell his brother that Blotz is a disgrace to musicians from the Pittsburgh area. Thank god we have Donnie Iris and Reb Beach to make the town look good, but dreamy Burt Miracles to make it great. Sorry I didn't mean Burt, had my bandana wrapped around my head a little too tight. :lol: :lol: