Faygo

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Faygo

Post by metalslayer »

Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Mazerati wrote: Not a peach fan...ever try the grape yet?
No. Can't find it. Been looking for Rock and Rye, Grape, Cream Soda, and Rootbeer.

SO.....

Made the 16 mile drive today. Traffic wasn't bad, so only 25 minutes to get there. So, less than an hour total driving time total.

Got there and my heart fucking DROPPED. The Faygo section was wiped out!!! All they had left were a couple of 4 packs of Red Pop and one 2.5 liter bottle of Moon Mist! Not wanting to make today's journey a total failure, I grabbed the 4 packs and the 2.5 liter bottle and headed to check out...but something was calling my name....

For some reason, I felt a strange urge to walk the aisles of the Concord, NC Family Dollar. I didn't walk just one or two. I felt the urge to walk them all. Suddenly...on aisle 5...there it was. A fucking FAYGO DISPLAY. No signage (unfortunately), but an obvious Faygo display!!!

I immediately grabbed 3 2.5 liters of cola and another 2.5 of Orange drink and raced to the checkout. Now I'm at home. Enjoying a nice glass of ice cold Faygo.
now that's a GREAT story..it had a little bit of everything.. sadness,suspense and a happy ending!
My closest dealer is 500 miles away. What is so special about the Faygo?

Huey and sleek just attacked me for my down picking, or lack there of on guitar....so be gentle.
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

metalslayer wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:
No. Can't find it. Been looking for Rock and Rye, Grape, Cream Soda, and Rootbeer.

SO.....

Made the 16 mile drive today. Traffic wasn't bad, so only 25 minutes to get there. So, less than an hour total driving time total.

Got there and my heart fucking DROPPED. The Faygo section was wiped out!!! All they had left were a couple of 4 packs of Red Pop and one 2.5 liter bottle of Moon Mist! Not wanting to make today's journey a total failure, I grabbed the 4 packs and the 2.5 liter bottle and headed to check out...but something was calling my name....

For some reason, I felt a strange urge to walk the aisles of the Concord, NC Family Dollar. I didn't walk just one or two. I felt the urge to walk them all. Suddenly...on aisle 5...there it was. A fucking FAYGO DISPLAY. No signage (unfortunately), but an obvious Faygo display!!!

I immediately grabbed 3 2.5 liters of cola and another 2.5 of Orange drink and raced to the checkout. Now I'm at home. Enjoying a nice glass of ice cold Faygo.
now that's a GREAT story..it had a little bit of everything.. sadness,suspense and a happy ending!

Huey and sleek just attacked me for my down picking, or lack there of on guitar....so be gentle.
the cola is delicious it's like a cross between coke and pepsi....Demonfilth could tell you about the other flavors...i'm a cola guy
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

7:56 am here. Drinking Faygo cola while making coffee.

#greatmorning
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by metalslayer »

Mazerati wrote:
metalslayer wrote:
Mazerati wrote:

the cola is delicious it's like a cross between coke and pepsi....Demonfilth could tell you about the other flavors...i'm a cola guy
Have you had RC cola? It has been a while, but I think it is close to a coke/pepsi hybrid
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

metalslayer wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
metalslayer wrote:

Have you had RC cola? It has been a while, but I think it is close to a coke/pepsi hybrid
Yup RC is decent too..RC used to make the best lemon lime Soda ever called "upper 10" but naturally it was discontinued
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:7:56 am here. Drinking Faygo cola while making coffee.

#greatmorning
The more caffeine the better
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Root beer out of a keg sounds good.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Root beer out of a keg sounds good.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Horse Called War
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Horse Called War »

Desslar wrote:
metalslayer wrote:
My wife was born in Peru, and that stuff is flowing like the river Nile at every family event. I despise it, but I will drink a Pisco Sour all day long.

I should mention that I never drink soda, but this shit is a mutant version. I think it tastes like pineapple mixed with bubblegum. I honestly think night train is a more refreshing beverage.
Pisco Sours are great. Have to say I would take Inca Kola over Night Train though.

Where do you stand on chicha morada, the sweet purple corn drink?

I got faded on pisco sours in Chile, head still hurts
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Finishing up a 2.5 liter of Faygo Cola this evening. Good stuff.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Finishing up a 2.5 liter of Faygo Cola this evening. Good stuff.
Awesome!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Wonder why Faygo hasn't come out with an energy drink? That would be huge with the juggalos!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Wonder why Faygo hasn't come out with an energy drink? That would be huge with the juggalos!
Umm, they have...it's called RIP IT. It's made by National Beverage Corporation...makers of Shasta and Faygo. It sells at just a dollar per can (or a case of 24 at $24.00) and is availiable at Dollar Tree. Each 8 ounce can contains 120% daily value of vitamin C, 100% daily value of vitamin B6, 170% daily value of vitamin B12, and 80 mgs of caffeine. RIP IT is called the unoffical drink of the U.S. military due to being wildly popular among soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

St_Augustines_Pears wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:Wonder why Faygo hasn't come out with an energy drink? That would be huge with the juggalos!
Umm, they have...it's called RIP IT. It's made by National Beverage Corporation...makers of Shasta and Faygo. It sells at just a dollar per can (or a case of 24 at $24.00) and is availiable at Dollar Tree. Each 8 ounce can contains 120% daily value of vitamin C, 100% daily value of vitamin B6, 170% daily value of vitamin B12, and 80 mgs of caffeine. RIP IT is called the unoffical drink of the U.S. military due to being wildly popular among soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Good to know. But that's still its own brand. Just owned by the same parent company. La Croix is also owned by National Bev, but like Rip It, is its own brand. I'd like to see a true FAYGO Energy Drink. IMO, that would be as big as Red Bull, Monster, Rockstar, etc...
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Good to know. But that's still its own brand. Just owned by the same parent company. La Croix is also owned by National Bev, but like Rip It, is its own brand. I'd like to see a true FAYGO Energy Drink. IMO, that would be as big as Red Bull, Monster, Rockstar, etc...
The world needs Juggalos hopped up on caffeine.
ImageImage
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

:lol:
Faygo Cola - Just Come Back
http://youtu.be/qkEBFyB7SFc
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
I'm on my last can of Faygo cola...man it goes fast..got to restock!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mazerati wrote:
You need to cut it with something, so it will last longer.
Maybe baby laxative or Hamburger Helper? That stuff can be found at the dollar store too.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
You need to cut it with something, so it will last longer.
Maybe baby laxative or Hamburger Helper? That stuff can be found at the dollar store too.

:lol:
Speaking of the Dollar store..next time your at the Dollar Tree get a couple of these...they are freakin awesome!
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:

Any new Faygo stories?
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:

Any new Faygo stories?
No. I did find a fairly large Family Dollar that I can go by on the way home from work. It's not too far out of the way. Gonna check them out next week. Hoping they have Faygo. The other location is too far. I mean, close to one hour round trip IS worth it, but I'd like to shorten the trip.

Gonna have to try those lobster egg roll from the Dollar Store. Bet they're great! Thanks for the tip!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:

Any new Faygo stories?
No. I did find a fairly large Family Dollar that I can go by on the way home from work. It's not too far out of the way. Gonna check them out next week. Hoping they have Faygo. The other location is too far. I mean, close to one hour round trip IS worth it, but I'd like to shorten the trip.

Gonna have to try those lobster egg roll from the Dollar Store. Bet they're great! Thanks for the tip!
no prob..they are awesome
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Violent J does seem to have lost some weight.

"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

Gonna make a Faygo run tomorrow
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Mazerati wrote:Gonna make a Faygo run tomorrow
Still just a cola guy?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Still just a cola guy?
Yup! One day I'm going to have to try another flavor..one thing I do notice is that at Dollar Tree a ton of Faygo 4 packs have one can missing...faygo is so good people are stealing cans and drinking it in the aisle!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Still just a cola guy?
Yup! One day I'm going to have to try another flavor..one thing I do notice is that at Dollar Tree a ton of Faygo 4 packs have one can missing...faygo is so good people are stealing cans and drinking it in the aisle!
Who could resist?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Is that a new flavor? WTF??? Never heard of this. Why no press release or media blitz?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Is that a new flavor? WTF??? Never heard of this. Why no press release or media blitz?
Too risky.