Faygo

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Faygo

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Mazerati wrote:nevermind the Vinnie Vincent news..i picked up 16 cans of Faygo Cola today!
Nice. How much did that run you?
$4! ..i should sell it on ebay for $8 a can
Or $5...plus $3 shipping. If you could move 50 cans a day...probably not too tough...hmmmmm
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Nice. How much did that run you?
Or $5...plus $3 shipping. If you could move 50 cans a day...probably not too tough...hmmmmm
That would be a bargain compared to what other people are selling it for on eBay
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
Hmmm..That would be a bargain compared to what other people are selling it for on eBay

DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Was thinking tonight...has Faygo really taken advantage of the whole ICP/ Juggalo thing? Have they officially sponsored a festival or tour? How about limited edition ICP flavors and cans? I'd think those would sell like crazy.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by metalslayer »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Was thinking tonight...has Faygo really taken advantage of the whole ICP/ Juggalo thing? Have they officially sponsored a festival or tour? How about limited edition ICP flavors and cans? I'd think those would sell like crazy.
Better yet, has Faygo started a fund to help these poor souls deal with their Type-2 Diabetes?

Faygo needs to protect their demographic
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

metalslayer wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:Was thinking tonight...has Faygo really taken advantage of the whole ICP/ Juggalo thing? Have they officially sponsored a festival or tour? How about limited edition ICP flavors and cans? I'd think those would sell like crazy.
Better yet, has Faygo started a fund to help these poor souls deal with their Type-2 Diabetes?

Hope they don't get slammed with a class action suit...like the tobacco industry!!!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

holymountain wrote:Image
:lol:
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
metalslayer wrote:

Hope they don't get slammed with a class action suit...like the tobacco industry!!!
check your can they added Sucralose to the regular cola! less regular sugar...our health is #1 with Faygo!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:
metalslayer wrote:

check your can they added Sucralose to the regular cola! less regular sugar...our health is #1 with Faygo!
Good to know! Just read up on Sucralose. Apparently, that's what Splenda is made of. Nice to know that Faygo truly cares about its customers' health. Just a great company from top to bottom.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Mazerati wrote:nevermind the Vinnie Vincent news..i picked up 16 cans of Faygo Cola today!
There IS a connection.
Neither Faygo or Vinnie are as flat as they once were.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

Turner Coates wrote:
There IS a connection.
Neither Faygo or Vinnie are as flat as they once were.
:lol:
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Damn. Just tried to order a case of Rock & Rye off the Faygo site. $7 for the case. $20 for shipping!

Then tried a 2 liter. $10 plus $28 shipping!!!

Need to try the Rock and Rye!!!!!! May have to just say fuck it and order a case!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Damn. Just tried to order a case of Rock & Rye off the Faygo site. $7 for the case. $20 for shipping!

Need to try the Rock and Rye!!!!!! May have to just say fuck it and order a case!
Didn't ya hear? The CEO is really, really rich. Maybe if ya ask him when he's in a good mood, he might buy the factory for ya.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Turner Coates wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:Damn. Just tried to order a case of Rock & Rye off the Faygo site. $7 for the case. $20 for shipping!

Didn't ya hear? The CEO is really, really rich. Maybe if ya ask him when he's in a good mood, he might buy the factory for ya.
Maybe that's the big announcement!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Saw a Dollar Tree today. Closer to me than Family Dollar. Gonna check them out tomorrow. Hoping they have Faygo.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Saw a Dollar Tree today. Closer to me than Family Dollar. Gonna check them out tomorrow. Hoping they have Faygo.
They all have Faygo....in cans Cola,Fruit Punch,Orange in 3 liters bottles Cola,Diet Cola,Orange,Grape

If you like to make Nachos check out the cheese dip in the can and get tortilla chips! Good stuff
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:Saw a Dollar Tree today. Closer to me than Family Dollar. Gonna check them out tomorrow. Hoping they have Faygo.
They all have Faygo....in cans Cola,Fruit Punch,Orange in 3 liters bottles Cola,Diet Cola,Orange,Grape

If you like to make Nachos check out the cheese dip in the can and get tortilla chips! Good stuff
Wait...Faygo makes cheese dip in a can??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Mazerati wrote:

Wait...Faygo makes cheese dip in a can??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
No I wish! It's another brand :lol:
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Mazerati wrote:

Oh. Yeah. The cheese dip in the cans on the chip aisle. Good stuff! Also like the canned bean dip with Fritos. Great with a tall glass of ice and Faygo Cola!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Oh. Yeah. The cheese dip in the cans on the chip aisle. Good stuff! Also like the canned bean dip with Fritos. Great with a tall glass of ice and Faygo Cola!
I hope you guys recycle all that dollar store shit you buy.

DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Damn. Haven't had time to get to the Family Dollar in Concord, NC for some time. Need to get some f'n nectar!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Damn. Haven't had time to get to the Family Dollar in Concord, NC for some time. Need to get some f'n nectar!
Just finished a can of Faygo cola
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Mazerati wrote:Demonfilth you could make a killing selling Faygo on Ebay

64 bottles of Faygo Creme Soda sold at $8 a bottle plus $11.70 shipping!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/FAYGO-24oz-BOT ... SwImRYbIg3

there was a guy selling Faygo 12 packs for $22 on ebay and he sold over 260 of them :lol:
The Creme Soda guy has sold 64 bottles at $8 a pop!

Fuck, I could really use the extra money.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Planning on making the 30 minute (each way) drive to procure some Faygo this afternoon. SO looking forward to it. I'll buy Cola, for sure. Probably Orange. Maybe Red Pop. They have peach. Anyone ever had it?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:Planning on making the 30 minute (each way) drive to procure some Faygo this afternoon. SO looking forward to it. I'll buy Cola, for sure. Probably Orange. Maybe Red Pop. They have peach. Anyone ever had it?
Not a peach fan...ever try the grape yet?
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Mazerati wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote:Planning on making the 30 minute (each way) drive to procure some Faygo this afternoon. SO looking forward to it. I'll buy Cola, for sure. Probably Orange. Maybe Red Pop. They have peach. Anyone ever had it?
No. Can't find it. Been looking for Rock and Rye, Grape, Cream Soda, and Rootbeer.

SO.....

Made the 16 mile drive today. Traffic wasn't bad, so only 25 minutes to get there. So, less than an hour total driving time total.

Got there and my heart fucking DROPPED. The Faygo section was wiped out!!! All they had left were a couple of 4 packs of Red Pop and one 2.5 liter bottle of Moon Mist! Not wanting to make today's journey a total failure, I grabbed the 4 packs and the 2.5 liter bottle and headed to check out...but something was calling my name....

For some reason, I felt a strange urge to walk the aisles of the Concord, NC Family Dollar. I didn't walk just one or two. I felt the urge to walk them all. Suddenly...on aisle 5...there it was. A fucking FAYGO DISPLAY. No signage (unfortunately), but an obvious Faygo display!!!

I immediately grabbed 3 2.5 liters of cola and another 2.5 of Orange drink and raced to the checkout. Now I'm at home. Enjoying a nice glass of ice cold Faygo.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Got there and my heart fucking DROPPED. The Faygo section was wiped out!!! All they had left were a couple of 4 packs of Red Pop and one 2.5 liter bottle of Moon Mist! Not wanting to make today's journey a total failure, I grabbed the 4 packs and the 2.5 liter bottle and headed to check out...but something was calling my name....

For some reason, I felt a strange urge to walk the aisles of the Concord, NC Family Dollar. I didn't walk just one or two. I felt the urge to walk them all. Suddenly...on aisle 5...there it was. A fucking FAYGO DISPLAY. No signage (unfortunately), but an obvious Faygo display!!!

I immediately grabbed 3 2.5 liters of cola and another 2.5 of Orange drink and raced to the checkout. Now I'm at home. Enjoying a nice glass of ice cold Faygo.
Gosh, that's swell!

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Turner Coates wrote:
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Got there and my heart fucking DROPPED. The Faygo section was wiped out!!! All they had left were a couple of 4 packs of Red Pop and one 2.5 liter bottle of Moon Mist! Not wanting to make today's journey a total failure, I grabbed the 4 packs and the 2.5 liter bottle and headed to check out...but something was calling my name....

Gosh, that's swell!

ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

DemonFilth2001 wrote:
Mazerati wrote:
No. Can't find it. Been looking for Rock and Rye, Grape, Cream Soda, and Rootbeer.

SO.....

Made the 16 mile drive today. Traffic wasn't bad, so only 25 minutes to get there. So, less than an hour total driving time total.

Got there and my heart fucking DROPPED. The Faygo section was wiped out!!! All they had left were a couple of 4 packs of Red Pop and one 2.5 liter bottle of Moon Mist! Not wanting to make today's journey a total failure, I grabbed the 4 packs and the 2.5 liter bottle and headed to check out...but something was calling my name....

now that's a GREAT story..it had a little bit of everything.. sadness,suspense and a happy ending!