TUFF DIARIES #1 thru #21 of 25 ... This STICKY will be the home of future entries, enjoy. $tEvil

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: TUFF DIARIES #1 thru #14 of 25 ... This STICKY will be the home of future entries, enjoy. $tEvil

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

NearlyNormal wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:43 pm
AlexVonHaig wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:10 am
https://networthroll.com/blog2/stevie-r ... net-worth/

Cereal? Over $200 million net worth
You know those sites are bullshit, shit? A guy worth that much isn't driving Uber in shitty L.A traffic just for fun.
Wait... you mean I’m not worth $200M?

$tEvil
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Re: TUFF DIARIES #1 thru #16 of 25 ... This STICKY will be the home of future entries, enjoy. $tEvil

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

When are you going to post the rest of them?

Just curious- do you have them finished or do you just write each new one up when you find time?
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
l.a.guns
Recording Your Demo

Re: TUFF DIARIES #1 thru #16 of 25 ... This STICKY will be the home of future entries, enjoy. $tEvil

Post by l.a.guns »

Stevie - I believe the club in Springfield, VA you’ve listed in the tour dates from the last two diaries was called Jaxx - not Zaxx. Great little club and was sad to see it go. No biggie - just thought I’d point it out.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

l.a.guns wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:35 pm Stevie - I believe the club in Springfield, VA you’ve listed in the tour dates from the last two diaries was called Jaxx - not Zaxx. Great little club and was sad to see it go. No biggie - just thought I’d point it out.
You are wrong, it WAS called Zaxx.

But was sold, and the new owner was named Jay, and switched the Z to a J, and it became Jaxx.

School is out.

$tEvil 😄
l.a.guns
Recording Your Demo

Post by l.a.guns »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:43 pm
l.a.guns wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:35 pm Stevie - I believe the club in Springfield, VA you’ve listed in the tour dates from the last two diaries was called Jaxx - not Zaxx. Great little club and was sad to see it go. No biggie - just thought I’d point it out.

But was sold, and the new owner was named Jay, and switched the Z to a J, and it became Jaxx.

School is out.

$tEvil 😄
Alright, calm down. I wasn’t trying to own you, thought maybe you were going off some handwritten notes or something and mistook the J for a Z. I wasn’t aware there was a Zaxx. Being from Maryland, I only went to Hammerjacks and the Bayou (DC) for rock shows. Springfield, VA is a hike but became our only option once those both closed. Therefore, I only knew it as Jaxx. Sorry. Now post #17 .... I’m bored.
Last edited by l.a.guns on Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

l.a.guns wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:01 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:43 pm

School is out.

$tEvil 😄
Alright, calm down. I wasn’t trying to own you, thought maybe you were going off some handwritten notes or something and mistook the J for a Z. I wasn’t aware there was a Zaxx. Being from Maryland, I only went to Hammerkacks and the Bayou (DC) for rock shows. Springfield, VA is a hike but became our only option once those both closed. Therefore, I only knew it as Jaxx. Sorry. Now post #17 .... I’m bored.
I am calm and I didn't imply you were trying to "own me".

I was simply correcting you, like a teacher would the student, when they are wrong. Ask an older local rocker fan about Zaxx.

I agree, it's time to push out another Tuff Diary.

$tEvil
Asshole_Rose
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Asshole_Rose »

When are you going to publish your book, Stevie? I'd be the first to buy it. I love reading rock 'n' roll autobiographies from the 80s.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

I know. He has said no. But there is software that formats it all turns blog posts into chapters. Hands down $15-$20 would be a great buy. Even an e-book for a kindle or computer.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Do another story already why don't you
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Are you not doing these any more?
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

This is the longest length of time between chapters. You were on a roll...what happened? I'm definitely interested in the rest of it
bang
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by bang »

I made it through to #16,
And it has led me back to Sludge for the 1st time in many years.

I enjoyed the writing Stevie/ Stevil
and look forward to more.
You gotta keep going on this.
bang
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by bang »

bang wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:33 pm I made it through to #16,
And it has led me back to Sludge for the 1st time in many years.

I enjoyed the writing Stevie/ Stevil
and look forward to more.
You gotta keep going on this.

-------

Still trying to add a new avatar.
I'm not liking the message boatd with the pop ups,
and constant error messages no matter how I try to add the avatar. 😡
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Love these stories!!!
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Bump. New stories please!!
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

TUFF DIARIES #17 …
Hello 1992, Gene Simmons, We Need Money, Mike Starr, New Bass Player & Jason Flom part II
#tuff #tuffdiaries #stevierachelle #toddchase #jorgedesaint #michaellean #genesimmons #kiss #mikestarr #aliceinchains #dannywilder #robbiecrane #jackfrost #jimmyoshea #cacophony #paradise #adamgifford #pairadice #paullancia #atlanticrecords #jasonflom #kevinwilliamson #sunsetstrip #hollywood #sludge #metalsludge
http://metalsludge.tv/tuff-diaries-17-h ... m-part-ii/

$tEvil
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: TUFF DIARIES #1 thru #17 of 25 ... This STICKY will be the home of future entries, enjoy. $tEvil

Post by Black Stuff »

Ha, just got to the Jack Frost part. Used to see him all the time at the clubs here in NJ. He was a guitar player, but guessing he would try bass for a chance with a signed act. He did seem like he was angry back in the day. He went on to do a solo band of sorts, Jack Frost's Frostbite.
The power of Sludge compels you.
Mikky_Five

Re: TUFF DIARIES #1 thru #17 of 25 ... This STICKY will be the home of future entries, enjoy. $tEvil

Post by Mikky_Five »

I'm ready for 17.

I think I'm on 13 or 14.

Like to let'em pile up, lotsa era-friendly background tunes to go thru.
Blumpkin King
Headlining Clubs

Post by Blumpkin King »

Don't make us wait another 7 months for #18.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

It's about damn time!!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
d2drums
Headlining Clubs

Post by d2drums »

Great stuff as always Stevie- AND, you've given Sleaze Roxx enough headline material for a good solid 2-3 months!
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Glad to see the positive comments...I won't make ya wait that along again!

My ba(l)d.

$tEvil
Black Stuff

Post by Black Stuff »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:32 pm Glad to see the positive comments...I won't make ya wait that along again!

My ba(l)d.

$tEvil
The B word? 😂
The power of Sludge compels you.
skatexedge
Headlining Clubs

Post by skatexedge »

Thanks for the new chapter!! Always stoked to read more. Excellent!!👊🏽👍🏽😁🔥🔥🔊🎶
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

good reading. Glad you almost admit you suffer/ed from LSD... lol. I know several singers that do suffer from it too but would never admit it.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

I always want to double check my homework, the dates, fact check, etc.. before pulling the trigger.
Come up the driveway, I am in the guest house, it’s on the left. Please park next to the black Ranger Rover
Was it a Ford Ranger or a Range Rover?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:32 pm Glad to see the positive comments...I won't make ya wait that along again!

My ba(l)d.

$tEvil
It's been 2 months
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:12 am

I agree, it's time to push out another Tuff Diary.

$tEvil
Going with the "push out" metaphor, how difficult is this? I know its all work at some point but is it work "pushing out" like after a high fiber meal or like a heavy mexican meal?
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

It's been 4 months

This is like in the movie Snatch

"What's with them sausages Charlie?"
"2 minutes Turkish"
"What's happening with those sausages?"
"5 minutes"
"??? - it was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago!!"
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

You DO realize that at this rate - one story every 6 months - it will be 48 months aka 4 years by the time you get to #25 right?