Funniest posts (rollin' thread)

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Re: Funniest posts (rollin' thread)

Post by REO Cokewagon »

tym wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:51 pm
Gibsonite wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:24 pm
ElectrickMagick wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:59 pm I know someone who told me they got COVID through cellphone tower signals, doesn't mean I believe them either.
He has it wrong, the 5g signals are for activating the mind-control nanobots in the vaxx, not for causing covid
I used to be scared about getting a STD from sitting on a tractor. My then girl friend, thats how she got it. She got it from sitting on a tractor seat in shorts. Which is so odd, cause the gf after that, she got pregnant from sitting on a public tolite. Sure made me feel better that even though both her and I are white, the kid was born black. I was worried she had an affair.
Last edited by REO Cokewagon on Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

Re: Why Motorhead never did a record with a fucking symphony
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:19 am
Rocker4Real wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:46 am They had to pay a symphony big bucks to do an album with Metallica. Why would they [the symphony] do an album with a C band?
C bands on here typically have a couple of gold albums in the US. This is a D band.
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:43 pm PULL THE PLUG …
Jack Russell’s Great White play Questionable gig in Texas as Fans Watch in Shock, one Fan compares it to “Weekend at Bernie’s”
https://metalsludge.tv/pull-the-plug-ja ... t-bernies/

$tEvil
PBFSUCKS wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:57 pm Hope he doesn’t have to run out of a burning building.

-
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

REO Cokewagon wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:58 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:43 pm PULL THE PLUG …
Jack Russell’s Great White play Questionable gig in Texas as Fans Watch in Shock, one Fan compares it to “Weekend at Bernie’s”
https://metalsludge.tv/pull-the-plug-ja ... t-bernies/

$tEvil
PBFSUCKS wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:57 pm Hope he doesn’t have to run out of a burning building.

-
:lol:
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:22 am ALL of the videos have been removed...
Clearly the band [Jack Russell's Great White] is trying to clean up and hide their mess!
Venus Flytrap wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:03 pm I still can't figure out how the band had enough pull to get the videos taken down. This isnt a big time band with a corporate machine behind them. This is a small potatoes operation.