Large Music Collection stolen by Terror Gypsies

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Large Music Collection stolen by Terror Gypsies

Post by vanitybinge »

My stomach has been in my throat for weeks.
I’ve been back and forth about posting this here, but I have to keep telling myself that there are still good people out there. I know a lot of music collectors look out for each other, and other people don’t care.

Mostly I’ve just been too embarrassed about the whole situation.

I’m dealing with serial squatters. I let a couple move in about two years ago and when they refused to leave after they were supposed to, they became hostile and stopped paying rent. Since then they’ve become more hostile to the point of trying to barricade me out of the house and steal everything my family owns.

If you know anything about Massachusetts, it’s almost impossible to evict people, even without the pandemic moratorium.

One of the roommates thinks he’s Switzerland, and doesn’t do a damn thing to stop anyone as long as no one fucks with him. But he did tell us that these two gypsies have stolen and sold off my entire music collection, including the LA Guns collection I posted pictures of here last spring, about 500 vinyl records, 200+ cassettes, and ~300 CDs including two dozen rare bootlegs and hair metal demos.

A local merchant I spoke with says these two have a reputation for ripping people off and fencing things at the Seekonk flea market.

I’ve made a report to the police, but I’m not sure they can do much about it. The only thing going for me is that they’ve admitted to stealing or selling my stuff before, claiming (you’ll love this) that because I’ve been gone for 30 days (because they wont let me or my family in the fucking house) that everything on the property is abandoned and now belongs to them. (The statute in Mass for abandoned property is one year and notice must be posted after the year is up and a process followed).

I don’t know if I have any faith in getting this stuff back. I know the collection as a whole I would THINK is rather distinctive, given my taste in metal and how most collections I see in this area are mostly ‘grammas music’, and having documented so many of my buys on this board I’ve got a lot of photos.

I just dont know what to fuckin do. These people are fucking insane and crazy. This is only one of the many fucked up things they’ve done to my family and I, and if you’re still reading this you have my thanks.
Last edited by vanitybinge on Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Re: Large Music Collection & LA Guns collection stolen

Post by MotleyKaos »

"If you know anything about Massachusetts, it’s almost impossible to evict people"
Surely, if you know that they are stealing from you, the police can do something about it. If you are still stuck out of the house, as an unorthodox suggestion, maybe stop paying utility bills, even if it hurts your credit. If the electricity and water gets shut off, then that might make these people want to leave. If you somehow get these people to leave, knowing the soft eviction law in your state, I suggest never letting anyone other than your family live in your house ever again.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

I like how you make a distinction between music and LA Guns.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

MotleyKaos wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:02 am If you are still stuck out of the house, as an unorthodox suggestion, maybe stop paying utility bills, even if it hurts your credit. If the electricity and water gets shut off, then that might make these people want to leave.

Fuck. Turn off the WiFi. They'll be gone in 10 minutes.

In all seriousness, this sounds like a nightmare. Sorry, man. No good deed goes unpunished.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Contact a lawyer asap. Hate to say this, but you could also make their living space uninhabitable (no water, heat,, etc). If it was uninhabitable, they would have to leave maybe? That blows!
The power of Sludge compels you.
Darrien
Headlining Clubs

Post by Darrien »

Maybe I'm missing something but if it's your place then everything is in your name so why not just cancel your utilities? And for 30 days you haven't shut this shit off? Why the fuck are you still paying them while others squat there?
I'm confused as to why your LA guns collection is the crux of your worries.
Dayman...fighter of the Nightman..
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

As a former landlord, you are not allowed to turn off their power, smash their windows out, etc. All those things sound good, but most of them have laws against them, and the landlord will be the one to be fucked.

Are they your roomates, or did you rent a house to them? If it's the latter, how come your prize music collection was in there?

You need a lawyer versed in that shit, not the opinion of a bunch of Sludgers.

We're better in this kind of advice:

• LA Guns collection!? They did you a favor!
• Hey, if you set their half of the house on fire, I bet they'll take the hint and leave
• They done you wrong. Why dont you find out where their parents live, grindd them into chili, and then challenge the squatters to a chili cookoff?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

A boom box and a STONEBREED cd should be adequate enough to fix this.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
bachsyellowtooth
Forming a Band

Post by bachsyellowtooth »

Sell the house…
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Yeah you might as well sell it. It's just a money pit now. And I'm guessing the current residents aren't taking care of it. The longer they stay there the more trashed it will get and the less you'll make from the sale. Tell the Switzerland roommate you have to sell the house because of them. That should light a fire under him. He'll be pissed at them and stop looking the other way. Maaaybe he can help you get them out and not have to sell. Worth a shot.
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

This has to be a joke.

And if it’s not, what’s your address? I’ma come take the rest of your stuff, because apparently, you’ll do absolutely nothing to stop me.

Wow, dude were you beat up a lot in school?

That was embarrassing to read. :oops:
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:11 am • They done you wrong. Why dont you find out where their parents live, grindd them into chili, and then challenge the squatters to a chili cookoff?
That sure taught Scott Tenorman a lesson!
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

vanitybinge wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:48 am My stomach has been in my throat for weeks.
I’ve been back and forth about posting this here, but I have to keep telling myself that there are still good people out there. I know a lot of music collectors look out for each other, and other people don’t care.

I’m dealing with serial squatters. I let a couple move in about two years ago and when they refused to leave after they were supposed to, they became hostile and stopped paying rent. Since then they’ve become more hostile to the point of trying to barricade me out of the house and steal everything my family owns.

If you know anything about Massachusetts, it’s almost impossible to evict people, even without the pandemic moratorium.

One of the roommates thinks he’s Switzerland, and doesn’t do a damn thing to stop anyone as long as no one fucks with him. But he did tell us that these two gypsies have stolen and sold off my entire music collection, including the LA Guns collection I posted pictures of here last spring, about 500 vinyl records, 200+ cassettes, and ~300 CDs including two dozen rare bootlegs and hair metal demos.

A local merchant I spoke with says these two have a reputation for ripping people off and fencing things at the Seekonk flea market.

I’ve made a report to the police, but I’m not sure they can do much about it. The only thing going for me is that they’ve admitted to stealing or selling my stuff before, claiming (you’ll love this) that because I’ve been gone for 30 days (because they wont let me or my family in the fucking house) that everything on the property is abandoned and now belongs to them. (The statute in Mass for abandoned property is one year and notice must be posted after the year is up and a process followed).

I don’t know if I have any faith in getting this stuff back. I know the collection as a whole I would THINK is rather distinctive, given my taste in metal and how most collections I see in this area are mostly ‘grammas music’, and having documented so many of my buys on this board I’ve got a lot of photos.

I just dont know what to fuckin do. These people are fucking insane and crazy. This is only one of the many fucked up things they’ve done to my family and I, and if you’re still reading this you have my thanks.

""""I let a couple move in about two years ago"""""

Assuming one is a female, is she hot?

Ask him if you can dump a few loads in her per week for the rest of 2021, and call it even.

There is NO WAY this ever happens to me, I might end up in jail, but no motherF#@ker is pulling rank on me in my house... ZERO chance!

$tEvil
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:19 pm
vanitybinge wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:48 am My stomach has been in my throat for weeks.

Ask him if you can dump a few loads in her per week for the rest of 2021, and call it even.

There is NO WAY this ever happens to me, I might end up in jail, but no motherF#@ker is pulling rank on me in my house... ZERO chance!

$tEvil
******There is NO WAY this ever happens to me, I might end up in jail, but no motherF#@ker is pulling rank on me in my house... ZERO chance!******

^^^THIS^^^

My house, my law. Sometimes a man’s gotta do things the hard way, and just deal with the consequences. Btw, no jury would convict.
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Any way you can swipe something from Switzerland and make it look like they did it? He can always "find" it again at a later date.

I say go ahead and break those landlord laws. They're too broke to hire a lawyer. My friend got locked out of his apt by the landlord without(according to him) due process. Alerted the housing authority and they basically didn't do squat. In the end he was lucky to retrieve some of his stuff before it all got thrown out.
john3232
Headlining Clubs

Post by john3232 »

Beg, borrow or use a credit card but get a RE attorney. You need to be sure the eviction paperwork is properly filed. If you're lucky your lawyer might scare them into leaving. But because your city has strong tenant rights these "renters" likely know how to game the system. They probably have access to free legal assistance and will try to drag out the eviction.

I went through this twice (in ten years) as the owner of rental property in San Francisco.

Today I own rentals in AZ. A tenant doesn't pay or breaks their lease I can get them out fast. Usually in less than 30 days.
"Chinese Democracy is one of the most anticipated albums OF ALL TIME"
Brownstone658
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

The didnt sell the Hobo Chili CD, did they?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I say we blow the fuckers up!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

If you don't have a lawyer, and it sounds like you don't from your post, you need to get one quick. This type of property law is esoteric and not in my state so I can't help much. One thing I can tell you is DO NOT RETALIATE in any way, shape or form outside legal channels. Do not commit any form of sabotage on property, utilities, their personal items, car etc. You will fuck yourself royally, and that is exactly what they want you to do.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

cowpins wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:20 am A boom box and a STONEBREED cd should be adequate enough to fix this.
:lol:
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Black Stuff wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:20 am Contact a lawyer asap. Hate to say this, but you could also make their living space uninhabitable (no water, heat,, etc). If it was uninhabitable, they would have to leave maybe? That blows!
Ive been around that block...
In Massachusetts, disabling utilities on unwanted tenants or even squatters is illegal.
The electric company is actually barred from disabling power to ANY occupied dwelling in the state, even if you haven’t paid your bill!
Taking my name off utilities allows the squatters to put them into their name, which gives them legal claim to occupancy; they did exactly this with my Comcast bill, even after I alerted Comcast to potential abuse to my account, and gave their names and numbers]. Comcast still allowed them to somehow close my account and open their own.

Lastly, if I take my name off all the utilities, I actually LOSE some claim to occupancy myself, and they have more leverage.

In this state, I can literally move into your 5 million dollar summer rental right now and take over the electric bill, and you wouldn’t be able to get me out for up to two years....but they didn’t choose a $5M home, they chose my humble little 1 story 2400 square ft abode with everything my family owns already inside.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Darrien wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:57 am I'm confused as to why your LA guns collection is the crux of your worries.
It’s a labor of love, not only all their albums, but collectibles too. I started in 2015, and spent about $5,000 so far.

vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:23 pm If you don't have a lawyer, and it sounds like you don't from your post, you need to get one quick. This type of property law is esoteric and not in my state so I can't help much. One thing I can tell you is DO NOT RETALIATE in any way, shape or form outside legal channels. Do not commit any form of sabotage on property, utilities, their personal items, car etc. You will fuck yourself royally, and that is exactly what they want you to do.
Thanks for the sage advice, ButtNoid. We do have a lawer, several charges have been filed, and it’s all been dragging through court since last january.

This firesale/barricade/take-over-my-bedroom bullshit is just in the last month.

They were crazy enough to write a pirate-Round-Robin style letter to my family claiming they are now ‘the sole legal residents’ and that everything on the property belongs to them because it’s ‘abandoned property’ (by logic of, I locked you out of your house for more than 30 days, all your shit is now mine).
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:19 pm

$tEvil
If you like short, fat, and pathological, go for it. I can give you the website where she advertises as a ‘dominatrix’ to cover the fact that she’s literally a 45 year old fat fuckpig for pay.
purple70rt
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by purple70rt »

Man up and take your shit back and toss them out of the house, stop being a pussy.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

vanitybinge wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:04 pm
Darrien wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:57 am I'm confused as to why your LA guns collection is the crux of your worries.
It’s a labor of love, not only all their albums, but collectibles too. I started in 2015, and spent about $5,000 so far.

IF YOU WANT TO REBUILD THE COLLECTION, PAYPAL ME $250 AND I WILL LITERALLY SEND YOU A MICK CRIPPS. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

How exactly did they start renting in your house, where you dont live, but your LA Guns collection lives?
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:44 pm How exactly did they start renting in your house, where you dont live, but your LA Guns collection lives?
I do live there. Grampa built the house, I inherited the estate. The guy was an old friend of my dads ‘back in the day’. I rented them a bedroom. Never renting outside the family again.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

This is all a damn nightmare, and I’m sorry this is happening, but I LOL’d at “fuckpig.”
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Did you go to work one day and they locked you out? Sounds like you arent currently living there form your OP?

Also, I'd like to see fuckpig's dom site, please.