Large Music Collection stolen by Terror Gypsies

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Re: Large Music Collection stolen by Terror Gypsies

Post by Grendel »

Do you still talk to Sir Peter Pain and Miss Sunshyne Vanity?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

NeonKnite wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:35 am
vanitybinge wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:16 pm I drove past the other day and saw my halloween stuff on the lawn, stuff I made myself, like it’s theirs, it makes me fucking sick.
So you drive by and see YOUR STUFF on the lawn, and kept driving?

You could have AT LEAST taken that stuff back.

Grow a pair dude.
That's been taken care of. I just can't get over how fucking shameless they are.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Grendel wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:11 am Do you still talk to Sir Peter Pain and Miss Sunshyne Vanity?
No. We only speak in court now basically. I went to one of their hearings yesterday for them stealing my mail and using a running up a debit card over $1200. There will be a jury trial in January. So finally, something, but not enough. Not yet. Next week I go back to charge them with Extortion/conspiracy. We also have a private investigator helping us.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

cowpins wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:06 am So, now that we know that you're a homosexual, why isn't this a hate crime towards you and your fiance?
I might be queer but Peter makes me look like Vin Diesel.

GLAAD is advocating for my man on the hate crime issue, but apparently that's not as easy as the media makes it sound.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Sleek wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:35 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:17 pm And anyway, this thread 'went gay" when the words "I had a sizable La Guns Record collection" were uttered in the OP.
I dunno man. That is part of the weirdness...outside of Gerry Laffy, do the gays even like L.A. Guns?

...do they even like them inside Gerry Laffy?
I've never been inside Gerry Laffy but I guess you could ask someone who has.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

I'm really beside myself. We have been on this site for YEARS and this is the first time you've mentioned that you like the peter? I mean, Peter's peter?

Ok, another serious question. Since we're on a 80's hair metal site, what artists have you hooked up with? Michael Lardie for starters? Rob? Geoff? Paul? Dave?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

cowpins wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:17 am I'm really beside myself. We have been on this site for YEARS and this is the first time you've mentioned that you like the peter? I mean, Peter's peter?

Ok, another serious question. Since we're on a 80's hair metal site, what artists have you hooked up with? Michael Lardie for starters? Rob? Geoff? Paul? Dave?
This is FAR from me coming out of the Sludge closet bro. Shit I remember back in like 2005 or some shit, Stoner hacked into my Photobucket and started posting a nude here to tease me....but my ass was too nice for me to think it was anything but hilarious.

Michael Lardie from Great White are you serious? Haha I never knew he was gay.
Last edited by vanitybinge on Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Um....ya'. Or is this not a known thing?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

, and seriously, the dude does know a thing or two about flames.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Duuuuuuude...

burn...
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Was this resolved?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Grendel wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:22 pm Was this resolved?
My husband’s charges were finally dismissed today, and the bitch queen goes to trial in a few weeks. The man-bitch was dismissed, but they’re still being sued in a civil case as well. Now GLAAD may also be pushing for charges of a hate crime against Farrah, and on it goes.

I don’t know if I mentioned it before but word has it that man-bitch is now trying to kick out the third guy in the house, my former friend, so he can move in a kid after farrah goes to jail. He seems to think it will keep him from getting kicked out. Makes sense for him, since he’s always been a deadbeat, that he would only pull a kid into the house when it suits his needs. He’s probably already looking at prospective whores to replace Farrah because let’s face it, the fat fuck doesn’t give a shit about anyone but himself.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

vanitybinge wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:48 am
My husband’s charges were finally dismissed today, and the bitch queen goes to trial in a few weeks. The man-bitch was dismissed, but they’re still being sued in a civil case as well. Now GLAAD may also be pushing for charges of a hate crime against Farrah, and on it goes.

I don’t know if I mentioned it before but word has it that man-bitch is now trying to kick out the third guy in the house, my former friend, so he can move in a kid after farrah goes to jail. He seems to think it will keep him from getting kicked out. Makes sense for him, since he’s always been a deadbeat, that he would only pull a kid into the house when it suits his needs. He’s probably already looking at prospective whores to replace Farrah because let’s face it, the fat fuck doesn’t give a shit about anyone but himself.
You got married?
ImageImage
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:14 am
vanitybinge wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:48 am

You got married?
Yes sir :)
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Who is Farrah? Miss Sunshyne? So Peter Pain is trying to kick her out of your house and. I’ve a new person in? :lol:
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Grendel wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:28 pm Who is Farrah? Miss Sunshyne? So Peter Pain is trying to kick her out of your house and. I’ve a new person in? :lol:
Yes, and peter pedo pain is trying to kick out the old guy who signed the ‘round robin’ and tried to steal the house with them. Basicaly he got talked into stabbing his buddy in the back who had let him into the house, and now the gypsies figure they don’t need him anymore, so they wanna kick him out. Since Farrah is very likely going to jail, I’m assuming he’s already scheming for his next move.

Honestly I called it months ago. I knew they would turn on him eventually. Guy has two new hips and can barely walk. He’s helpless.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

michelish wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:35 pm This story is going to end with all of ya'll moving back in together and fucking 24-7

There is no other possible conclusion.

And then like 3 months later......

Oh yeah....I forgot to tell ya'll that I moved back into the house with them and we're all fucking now.
That would be funny if it wasn’t so gross. Have you ever seen the end of Society?
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Did the Phil Lewis signed green japanese vinyl 45 ever get recovered?

Did any of them go to jail?

Will this thread be bumped as often without Michellish yelling at you all the time?

Is the house still not on fire?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:41 am Did the Phil Lewis signed green japanese vinyl 45 ever get recovered?

Did any of them go to jail?

Will this thread be bumped as often without Michellish yelling at you all the time?

Is the house still not on fire?
Will the Caped Crusaders be able to reclaim the Bat Cave from the notoriously nasty villains, Farrah, Miss Sunshyne, and Peter Pain?

Tune in next time! Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Peter Pain is probably getting jizz no the mattresses, couches, and maybe the curtains and carpet.
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

Grendel wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:20 am Peter Pain is probably getting jizz no the mattresses, couches, and maybe the curtains and carpet.
Once he kicks them out, he's going to have to burn the house to the ground and rebuild.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Do the other people in their social circle know what they’re doing? Do they come over and have parties? Do Peter and Sunshyne have day jobs?
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Grendel wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:44 pm Do the other people in their social circle know what they’re doing? Do they come over and have parties? Do Peter and Sunshyne have day jobs?
They have a lousy reputation around town. A lot of people have accused them of ripping them off at one time or another.
They dont have day jobs and rarely have any company.

Ive learned they got a new cat, and when the stovetop broke, they were too cheap to fix or replace it, so they tore it out, covered the countertop, and got a cheap electric burner...meanwhile they havent taken the ACs out of the windows so the heating and electric bills must be jacked.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Who gives you the 411 on stuff like the new cat/ACs ripped out, etc.?

Also, they’re going to let that cat piss all over the place, especially if it’s an unneutered male. The place will be covered in ammonia when/if you get your place back. Do not clean the cat piss-soaked stuff in bleach.
prog
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by prog »

This whole story is fucking hilarious. Who is dumb enough to allow this to happen? Wow. Only on MetalSludge. Bet you don’t read stories like this on technosludge or bluessludge!
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Terror On Elm Street wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:54 pm Yikes, this is crazy stuff.

Wishing the best of luck to you, vanity. Hopefully you're able to put this all behind you as soon as possible.
Thanks. We’ve had a few hearings recently. Two went our way, and Mrs Gypsy had her trial pushed back, so two steps forward, two steps closer to home.

Grendel, they dont have many friends, but the few they think they have are keeping my family in the loop. The neighbors especially.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Are their friends the other people in the local BDSM community? Where do they do that stuff where Sunshyne is bent over a table?
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Grendel wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:01 pm Are their friends the other people in the local BDSM community? Where do they do that stuff where Sunshyne is bent over a table?
They wont let their Johns anywhere near where they sleep. They know that’s not safe. They make the John pay for their hotel room before they drive out to them.

Mostly the only cars that ever show up besides their own, for the last year, are her mom and the cops. That’s it. They have one actual friend who they hosted for a birthday last fall, and even he has given up info on them, but other than that no one goes over there.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Do you have a lady who cleans the house? Are you concerned that they are trashing the house and turning it into a pigsty?
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

I haven’t read this thread- someone stole your house?
How is that possible?