DELETED & BANNED ... I just noticed the Gross pics of Lizzo... DELETE all of them! Or your accts are gone!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: DELETED & BANNED ... I just noticed the Gross pics of Lizzo... DELETE all of them! Or your accts are gone!

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Thank you for not allowing these pictures. I only saw that one of her in a thong (EW) so I'm glad I missed the ones that followed. I'd written off Spooge because of the disgusting pictures then got a dm saying they were gone now. So I checked it out again and it initially looked cleaned up then, boom, a poster whose profile pic was a girl with 2 dicks in her mouth. Sayonara Spooge. Again.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: DELETED & BANNED ... I just noticed the Gross pics of Lizzo... DELETE all of them! Or your accts are gone!

Post by Turner Coates »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 11:59 am Sayonara Spooge. Again.
That's what she said.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:26 am
Zabooka wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:14 am Are there any pics of Lizzo that aren’t gross?
If ANYONE posts ANY photo of Lizzo, or anything resembling her, half-naked, in clothing or otherwise.. they are BANNED!(...)
Oh shit, I had missed this. I'm laughing me lungs out.

GOLD.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Who the hell is Lizzo?
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

AliceManson wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:59 am Who the hell is Lizzo?
Some fat fuck. I'll admit I like her song "About Damn Time", it's catchy.
MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by MisterSinister »

Stevie oh my god man I saw this just now and immediately thought of you lolololol it totally changed my mind about Lizzo. This shows exactly why she’s so enormous! Lol I hope you don’t ban me for posting this, it’s just a YouTube link: https://youtu.be/m6kJUuNf9dM
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

BastaConLaDroga wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:12 am
AliceManson wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:59 am Who the hell is Lizzo?
Some fat fuck. I'll admit I like her song "About Damn Time", it's catchy.
That’s Lizzo? Had no idea but agree it’s pretty catchy.
kytepunches
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by kytepunches »

Is the face of Madonna in 2023 just as disturbing as any Lizzo photo ?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

kytepunches wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:14 am Is the face of Madonna in 2023 just as disturbing as any Lizzo photo ?
It won't get Stevie a warning from the AdSense bot, so no.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

I wouldnt post any photos of RiRi tomorrow either.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Someone on another board is asking for Roskilde festival recommendations.

My reply:

And you know I would check out Lizzo. Thanks to her I now look at my risk for diabetes, heart diseases, knee and back problems and an almost certain early death in addition to high insurance premiums as "body positive." If she throws that thong out there will be the biggest stampede since Pearl Jam.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

What, nothing about the allegations that dropped yesterday about Lizzo being a gross hypocrite?
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.