Will James Kottak croak this year?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Will James Kottak croak this year?

Post by Thebottomline »

:shock:

He sure in the hell looks like it. Scroll down to the bottom to see his recent pics.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/kingdom-c ... e-pavement
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Re: Will James Kottak croak this year?

Post by Psychobolia.com »

His hair looks great!
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Yikes, looks like a tweaker
The power of Sludge compels you.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Black Stuff wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:20 am Yikes, looks like a tweaker
Yeah definite "replaced one bad habit with another" vibe here
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Black Stuff wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:20 am Yikes, looks like a tweaker
No doubt about that. That’s a meth head look for sure.

What a dumbass, probably goes there to dry out and gets a meth addiction too.

Sobriety isn’t for everyone. Some have to take a dirt nap.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

He states,

"If you have any knowledge of A.A. [Alcoholics Anonymous] or any type of program or rehab, it only lasts so long and then you have what we call in recovery a relapse. I would go through these phases of a year or maybe two years of no drinking, and then you gradually…
"It's a typical alcoholic way of thinking: 'Well, I may as well have a drink. Why not?' And that's typical alcoholic disease thinking. 'Cause it is a disease.",

Relapses happen to those who stop working their program on the daily. Folks in a 12 step program say, "I go to meetings to find out what happens to people who stop going to meetings", and this is what happens. It's the program that reminds you of the disease and why you can't drink, however, you can't be reminded if you're not there.

So I read somewhere.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I see you know Bill W.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Read it on bar napkin. Point being sounded like dude goes to a few meetings and gets some time, , etc...and then stopped going to meetings (while or tour, thinking that he doesn't need them anymore, etc...), relapses, and blames the disease. Always the victim.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
d2drums
Headlining Clubs

Post by d2drums »

I love it when a racist, drunk Trumptardian piece of sh!t like ol Kotex flames out in real time. I captured some of his better Tweets not included in that Blabbergunt article. SIDE NOTE: Have you ever noticed most "celebrity" musician pieces on Blabberdouche are like 1 sentence long, maybe a short paragraph? Not our boy Kotex, they gave him fricken free reign to chatter away about his latest "setback" :roll: Here are a few of my fa-vor-ite Twitter posts -
I love this one when he got put in a time out, or possibly sh!t canned, by his band mates in Kingdom Clone. I also like that he posted the same basic thing TWICE, a week apart...He really, REALLY doesn't want you to go see a Kotex-less Kingdom Clone. Also, he misspelled his own fkn name.. but JAMS KOTEX has a nice ring to it honestly.

Before his "tragic" biff, he wanted to let all his loyal followers know that he is EXTATIC that Trump is running for president again... Oh, and he likes to re-tweet posts from that fkd up Joel Osteen guy a lot too, along with his "save the animals" and "I'm a vegan" drops - just so you remember he is a f*cking SAINT AMONGST US MORTALS!!!! I mean, how could someone so pure and ethical get sh!t canned from the Scorpions for being a drunk idiot? Ehh- what's 20 years between friends?

This is a few weeks after he tripped drunk and f*cked himself up, then "had" to stay at his sisters house (cause he's a broke, drunk f*ck) He then started attempting to sell drum equipment on Craigslist. He says the cymbals are all in "new or never-used" condition. Selling off sh!t you got when you played with the Scorps, brah? Classy. I mean, no reputable drum company is endorsing this scum bag anymore, are they?

Oh boy.... Now he's "reaching out" looking for drum "situations" ... Uh, isn't he busy booking all those Kingdong Cum gigs? I also like how in the same block of Tweets, he re-tweets his OWN POST wishing his fans a happy new year from Kingdom Come??? How does that work exactly? Is he actually the spokesperson for the band? Does he really have "ownership" in the name?? That's literally suicidal! If ANYONE in the Krangdum Carp camp is reading this, GET YOUR DOMAIN NAMES AND PASSWORDS AWAY FROM THIS DUDE!!!
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

He was a “local” boy.
Out of Ky, but played all the local Cincinnati bars.
Here is a live clip from Buster Brown - “Let’s Rock”

https://youtu.be/T9j-fqEWiS4

Added bonus….the singer is Johnny Edwards who was also in King Kobra and Foreigner.

SchenkerFan
Headlining Clubs

Post by SchenkerFan »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:37 pm He was a “local” boy.

Added bonus….the singer is Johnny Edwards who was also in King Kobra and Foreigner.

Cool song.

About the pics: definitely meth head vibes...
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

I see he loves Louisville
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Wow, nearly unrecognizable!!!!! Somebody please explain to me....how can he be SOBER and look that f'd up???? Meth was mentioned. And I guess that's it. Meth and maybe an insane amount of prescription pills?

Nobody is gonna tell him to stop posting photos? I get it that he's not a big rockstar but he's still well known around here. This is beyond sad to see. Get well and stop posting photos of yourself looking like that, dude!
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
VinnieVincentsVag

SchenkerFan wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:05 am
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:37 pm He was a “local” boy.

Cool song.

About the pics: definitely meth head vibes...
You should check out their 2 albums on YouTube.
Hellbentforfeathers
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Hellbentforfeathers »

He should start a band with Travis Meeks

Travis Tweeks and the Kotex experience
Police and Naggerz
Get outta my way
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

croak this year? What about this week?
The power of Sludge compels you.
bigmakoshark
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by bigmakoshark »

Look at his pupils and bags under his eyes. He's gakked to the nines!
bigmakoshark

Post by bigmakoshark »

Look at his pupils and bags under his eyes. He's gakked to the nines!
VinnieVincentsVag

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:33 am I see he loves Louisville
Hometown
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Man, this guy is literally back on the streets. Addiction is brutal. He needs a lot of help right now.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
jens

Post by jens »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:46 am I get it that he's not a big rockstar but he's still well known around here. This is beyond sad to see.
Had to google to check if he had another claim to fame other than playing for Scorpions when they were at an all-time low.
Nope, it's that. What a loser.
d2drums
Headlining Clubs

Post by d2drums »

jens wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:47 am
DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:46 am I get it that he's not a big rockstar but he's still well known around here. This is beyond sad to see.
Had to google to check if he had another claim to fame other than playing for Scorpions when they were at an all-time low.
To be fair, he did play with Warrant and Kingdong Clone... So it's not like he was a total nobody. He sure figured out a way to fvck things up for himself.
d2drums
Headlining Clubs

Post by d2drums »

bigmakoshark wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:35 am Look at his pupils and bags under his eyes. He's gakked to the nines!
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, please note Exhibit 131A:
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

To be fair, he joined them when they hit that low and that low was mostly here in America. They still did very well in Europe and Japan. They did that Acoustica around 2001/2002 and that went over really well. They sold out many sheds on their "farewell" tour. They continued to do well even after they decided not to retire.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

d2drums wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:08 am
bigmakoshark wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:35 am Look at his pupils and bags under his eyes. He's gakked to the nines!
The Kottak Heart Attack!
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Post by Bob Sacamano »

This is really sad. He had an amazing gig and he managed to fuck it up. You would hope that losing that gig would have been a huge wake up call for him. Unfortunately, it wasn't. I doubt he sees 2024.
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

d2drums wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:08 am
One white van short of becoming a pedo/serial killer in that pic.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Ozzy Stradlin

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

I thought that he was reuniting with Plant, Page,& Jones this year. :lol:
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Damn...it's moved past the sell your shit to industry friends, FB marketplace, offer up, etc...stage and moved onto sell your shit on Craigslist stage. Guess a pawn shop is next.
jens

Post by jens »

Thebottomline wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:06 am
To be fair, he joined them when they hit that low and that low was mostly here in America. They still did very well in Europe and Japan. They did that Acoustica around 2001/2002 and that went over really well. They sold out many sheds on their "farewell" tour. They continued to do well even after they decided not to retire.
In Europe too it was the farewell thing that put them up a major notch. Only now checked and surprised to see that was already back in 2010.