Will James Kottak croak this year?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

d2drums
Headlining Clubs

Re: Will James Kottak croak this year?

Post by d2drums »

Someone might want to "hip" ol Jams Kotex that "his" band seem to have moved on, officially- Queendom Clone performing LIVE Feb 3rd with Blas Elias still sitting in for the ailing Kotex... Do bands usually do promo pics (even sh!tty ones like this) with a fill in guy? Hmmm
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

C-c-c-cocaine!!!!!!
ImageImage
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

d2drums wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:43 pm Someone might want to "hip" ol Jams Kotex that "his" band seem to have moved on, officially- Queendom Clone performing LIVE Feb 3rd with Blas Elias still sitting in for the ailing Kotex... Do bands usually do promo pics (even sh!tty ones like this) with a fill in guy? Hmmm
After having such a good, steady gig in the Blue Man Group for so many years, being a fill-in drummer for Kingdom Come is really slumming it.
d2drums
Headlining Clubs

Post by d2drums »

Indy_Rob wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:45 am After having such a good, steady gig in the Blue Man Group for so many years, being a fill-in drummer for Kingdom Come is really slumming it.
...AND Trans Siberian Orchestra... Yeah it's weird. He isn't with Slaughter full on, I think at best he does drop in shows. Slaughter seem to rotate drummers anymore. It was everyone's favorite whipping boy Zoltan Chaney, then Will Hunt... and Jordan Cannata.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

d2drums wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:24 am
Indy_Rob wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:45 am After having such a good, steady gig in the Blue Man Group for so many years, being a fill-in drummer for Kingdom Come is really slumming it.
...AND Trans Siberian Orchestra... Yeah it's weird. He isn't with Slaughter full on, I think at best he does drop in shows. Slaughter seem to rotate drummers anymore. It was everyone's favorite whipping boy Zoltan Chaney, then Will Hunt... and Jordan Cannata.
Totally forgot he was involved with BMG AND TSO. Jeez, Kingdom Come is really scraping bottom after doing those other gigs.
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

Indy_Rob wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:14 am
Totally forgot he was involved with BMG AND TSO. Jeez, Kingdom Come is really scraping bottom after doing those other gigs.
Absolutely!! Cannot imagine they get any kind of guaranty? Who the hell would go see these guys anymore?
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

killdrum wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:34 pm
Absolutely!! Cannot imagine they get any kind of guaranty? Who the hell would go see these guys anymore?
I just go for the bass solo
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
d2drums
Headlining Clubs

Post by d2drums »

HueyRamone wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:40 pmI just go for the bass solo
Why do you do these things to me?? I had no idea that was a thing : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=221o9Jv0BFE
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Is Blas really scraping at the bottom here? Maybe he just enjoys playing and loves the band. Not sure about BMG but I do believe he still plays with TSO so he can easily take these small gigs in his off time, Jeff Plate (the other TSO drummer) does this all the time.

Now James Kottak on the other hand... :lol: , he had a great gig and fucked himself. Scorpions got a better drummer out of it but James was certainly doing the job well enough if he just took care of himself. That's OK though, I like Mikkey Dee better anyway.

Kingdom Come just needs to distance themselves from James Kottak. I do believe he's just too stupid to do the right thing anymore. Brains are fried!
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Looks like James is getting much healthier. Looks like he'll live to see his next birthday when he turns 110 years old. :shock:

https://blabbermouth.net/news/james-kot ... nths-apart
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Bump. He actually made it almost a year after I posted this. :shock:
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Zabooka »

9 days after 2023, you lose.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Zabooka wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:04 am 9 days after 2023, you lose.
I never lose.
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

No, he will not.
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

Where did the D2drums fella go?
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Thebottomline wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:03 am Bump. He actually made it almost a year after I posted this. :shock:
Tasteless as fuck, man,
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

ParaDime77 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:15 pm
Thebottomline wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:03 am Bump. He actually made it almost a year after I posted this. :shock:
Tasteless as fuck, man,
I'm sure I can find a lot worse posted by you if I dig around some.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Yes.