BEFORE & AFTER ... Women you would Totes Bone Before... and now After they aged a bit, well...?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Re: BEFORE & AFTER ... Women you would Totes Bone Before... and now After they aged a bit, well...?

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Menopause is a bitch!!! And these are the famous, beautiful ones that did not have a weight problem.

Is it just menopause? Or did they just totally let themselves go?
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: BEFORE & AFTER ... Women you would Totes Bone Before... and now After they aged a bit, well...?

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:21 am
SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:13 am Christy and Ginger.

HMZ's dream 3 way
Don’t you mean 4 way?
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Remember how hot our 60 yr old grandmothers were?

Fuck, they are 60 yrs old. What do you expect?
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:55 pm Remember how hot our 60 yr old grandmothers were?

My wife is 55. Still about 115-120 lbs. She has aged like us all, but these women were once in Maxim’s HOT 100 or whatever and now look like pigs. And we are grandparents. These Hollywood bitches did not age well for whatever reason.
Velvis
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Velvis »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:55 pm Remember how hot our 60 yr old grandmothers were?

Not to be medically defined as obese.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

I cant believe Kelly Mcgillis became a Pigmonster.
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

SeniorGrande wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:04 pm Coleen Camp

You missed about 95% of it …

Transitioned into Bruce Vilanch!
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

Martha Stewart

Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Traxan »

Kate Beckinsale, for the opposite reason of most; she's gotten way too skinny. Plus she's fucking up that beautiful face with plastic surgery.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxohGsxrpfN/?img_index=1

Not to mention she's been acting batshit crazy on IG. More than a few fans have called her out for undignified behavior and her response has been to insult them back. You never take the bait like that.

That said, I also know her beloved cat died suddenly and both parents are ailing and living with her and she is their caregiver. So she has to be given some slack for what she is going through.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Traxan wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:16 am
Not to mention she's been acting batshit crazy
I can state unequivocally that ALL women go batshít crazy. The menopause thing. When that starts, their mental health is game over.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Men dont go batshít crazy, we are batshít crazy since birth. Men and batshít crazy is a congenital thing.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Traxan wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:16 am Kate Beckinsale, for the opposite reason of most; she's gotten way too skinny. Plus she's fucking up that beautiful face with plastic surgery.

Not to mention she's been acting batshit crazy on IG. More than a few fans have called her out for undignified behavior and her response has been to insult them back. You never take the bait like that.

That said, I also know her beloved cat died suddenly and both parents are ailing and living with her and she is their caregiver. So she has to be given some slack for what she is going through.
Her real dad died in the 70`s or early 80`s.
Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Traxan »

maninblack wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:54 am
Traxan wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:16 am Kate Beckinsale, for the opposite reason of most; she's gotten way too skinny. Plus she's fucking up that beautiful face with plastic surgery.

Her real dad died in the 70`s or early 80`s.
Yes it's her stepdad who is circling the drain.
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Sticky »

I swear the girls on Baywatch are jinxed. Here's another that went from super hot to NOT...

Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Zabooka wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:39 am Martha Stewart
Stewart, née Ruszkowski, is ethnic Polish. Women there usually look great young but age horribly.
Almost as bad as say Ukraine or Russia where every woman becomes an overweight babushka after 30.
Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Traxan »

Love_Industry wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:35 am
Stewart, née Ruszkowski, is ethnic Polish. Women there usually look great young but age horribly.
Almost as bad as say Ukraine or Russia where every woman becomes an overweight babushka after 30.
Helen Mirren is Russian and look at her. There are exceptions to everything, the way Hurley and Beckinsale are exceptions among English women.

But add Scandenavian women to that list. I saw some recent pictures of Uma Thurman (half Swedish) and yikes.
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Traxan wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:00 am
Love_Industry wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:35 am
Helen Mirren is Russian and look at her. There are exceptions to everything, the way Hurley and Beckinsale are exceptions among English women.

But add Scandenavian women to that list. I saw some recent pictures of Uma Thurman (half Swedish) and yikes.
Mirren is an interesting case. She looks great for her age but she was born in England and never lived in Russia. Same with Izabella Scorupco who left Poland as a child, looks great for 53. More a lifestyle issue than genetic probably.

As for Thurman, can't find any recent pics but if so I blame her German and Mexican side :)
Ozzy Stradlin

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

All of my exes.
Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Traxan »

Love_Industry wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:18 am
As for Thurman, can't find any recent pics but if so I blame her German and Mexican side :)
What the fuck are you talking about? Uma is British on her father's side and Swedish on her mother's.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Sticky wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:14 pm I swear the girls on Baywatch are jinxed. Here's another that went from super hot to NOT...

Who is that?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Traxan wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:28 pm
Love_Industry wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:18 am
What the fuck are you talking about? Uma is British on her father's side and Swedish on her mother's.
Her mother was born in Mexico to a German father.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Grendel wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:25 pm
Sticky wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:14 pm I swear the girls on Baywatch are jinxed. Here's another that went from super hot to NOT...

Who is that?
Erika Eleniak. Was also the cake girl in Under Siege.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Ozzy Stradlin wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:28 am All of my exes.
Good for you. The opposite would be a lot worse.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Tommy wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:28 am
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:28 am
Tommy wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:00 pm Sunny from WWE was gorgeous. Now she's a fat POS in jail awaiting trial for killing a guy in a DUI.

What happened to Bridget Fonda? Does she have a health issue or something?
That would be my choice too...I wonder where they are with that...she's been in jail for a few years now I think.

If I remember correctly, she lost her bond for being drunk in public again and it's awaiting trial.
she got 17 years
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

Saw this a week or two ago. It's kinda creepy and seems to be begging for attention. Snoop isn't returning her calls, I guess? :(