MORC March 2-7th 2024 ... It's literally days away, Sold Out and Schedules are starting to drop! Interesting...

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

MORC March 2-7th 2024 ... It's literally days away, Sold Out and Schedules are starting to drop! Interesting...

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Some announcements have been made and TuFF are stoked to be included... this will be Cruise #5 for us... looking forward!

MONSTERS of ROCK CRUISE 2024:
Ace Frehley, Queensrÿche, Satriani, Accept, Y&T, The Darkness, Vixen, Bang Tango, Heaven’s Edge, TNT, Slaughter, Tuff, Crazy Lixx & many more to be announced
#morc #monstersofrock #monstersofrockcruise #rocknrollcruise
#acefrehley #queensryche #satriani #accept #thedarkness #tnt #yandt #vixen #bangtango #heavensedge #slaughter #heat #tuff #crazylixx #heavypettin #fasterpussycat #firehouse #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/monsters-of-rock ... -lixx-tba/

Can't wait...

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Goddamn Electric
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: MORC Mar. 2-7th 2024 ... Who is going on the Monsters of Rock Cruise next year in 2024?

Post by Goddamn Electric »

None of those bands are "Monsters Of Rock".

Not one.

How The Darkness have fallen. Mojo is probably wearing a black armband. Somebody check to see if he's on suicide watch!
Last edited by Goddamn Electric on Mon May 15, 2023 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: MORC Mar. 2-7th 2024 ... Who is going on the Monsters of Rock Cruise next year in 2024?

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Goddamn Electric wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 2:26 pm None of those bands are "Monsters Of Rock".

Not one.

How The Darkness have fallen!

""""""None of those bands are "Monsters Of Rock"."""""""

Huh?

Are you saying it can only be Van Halen, Scorpions, Dokken, Metallica and Kingdom Come?

$tEvil
LAglamrocker

Re: MORC March 2-7th 2024 ... Who is going on the Monsters of Rock Cruise next year in 2024?

Post by LAglamrocker »

Cafeteria Stage will rock with Spread Eagle
I wonder if Joe knows the difference between Slaughter and Tuff
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Goddamn Electric wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 2:26 pm None of those bands are "Monsters Of Rock".

Not one.

How The Darkness have fallen. Mojo is probably wearing a black armband. Somebody check to see if he's on suicide watch!
Monsters of Rock CRUISE. God Damnit.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: MORC March 2-7th 2024 ... Who is going on the Monsters of Rock Cruise next year in 2024?

Post by Fat_Elvis »

I've been saying The Darkness should be on this cruise for years. Happy to see it happen.
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

Was planning on taking this year off but this morning, friends got ahold of me & we all reconsidered
Tuff is a good add foe me but very wary on initial lineup
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I’m jealous The Darkness is playing Go Cart room or do they have bowling alley stage for The Darkness

Plate full of enchiladas and The Darkness..I’m so jealous!
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

great to see Tuff as part of the wonderful MORC lineup!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Too bad it's out of Miami and not Port Canaveral. This place in Satellite Beach (just south of Cocoa Beach) brings in C-bands of the era and you could have booked a warm up show the night before, or afterwards. You still could, but now you're dealing with the logistics and I aint driving your ass to Miami.

https://www.facebook.com/wynfieldssatbeach/
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

excellent lineup, wish I could go
The power of Sludge compels you.
DevastatinDave
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by DevastatinDave »

I’ll be there because of the AF band (our mutual friend). I was booked on this year, but I sold my cabin when the mayor dropped.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MONSTERS of ROCK CRUISE 2024:
Ace Frehley, Queensrÿche, Satriani, Accept, Y&T, The Darkness, Vixen, Bang Tango, Heaven’s Edge, TNT, Slaughter, Tuff, Crazy Lixx & many more to be announced
#morc #monstersofrock #monstersofrockcruise #rocknrollcruise
#acefrehley #queensryche #satriani #accept #thedarkness #tnt #yandt #vixen #bangtango #heavensedge #slaughter #heat #tuff #crazylixx #heavypettin #fasterpussycat #firehouse #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/monsters-of-rock ... -lixx-tba/

$ludge
LAglamrocker

Re: MORC March 2-7th 2024 ... UPDATED: Who is going on the Monsters of Rock Cruise next year in 2024?

Post by LAglamrocker »

Is Trunk now picking the bands? First 5 -fail-fail-fail-fail-fail
Hopefully next 8 listed are playing at same time! He clearly would not pick those! Those fantastic 8 matters to Metal Edge covers!
TorienRoxxGang

Re: MORC March 2-7th 2024 ... UPDATED: Who is going on the Monsters of Rock Cruise next year in 2024?

Post by TorienRoxxGang »

Queensryche, Vixen and Slaughter just suck. Mark Slaughter vocals could bust out all the windows on the ship. Plus if Mark fell overboard somebody would harpoon his Shamu ass.
tooth
Recording Debut Album

Post by tooth »

I'm so on the fence. I heard the CEO on the Classic Metal Show selling the MORC & it sounded awesome. Like right after the interview I couldn't have been any more pumped to check it out. Then, also on the Classic Metal Show, they interviewed some guy Ruben who went on the MORC & he couldn't have talked any more about how much it sucked.
texas_surfer
Headlining Clubs

Post by texas_surfer »

Im booked! Will be my third. (2014. 2023)

Had a great time this year and the 2024 lineup is a Top 3 of all the MORCs so far for me.

KKs Priest, Accept, Satch, Spread Eagle, Lizzy Borden, British Lion, TNT, Pat Travers….all must sees for me

Queensryche and Extreme were great this year. Even looking forward to Ace although he seems to mail it in the past few times Ive seen him. Dangerous Toys should be killer too. Vixen for the Femme Fatale songs in the set and always great to see the Sludge CEO!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Good to see you back in these parts, Tex. You've been KILLING it with your projects that last few years.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

tooth wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:42 am I'm so on the fence. I heard the CEO on the Classic Metal Show selling the MORC & it sounded awesome. Like right after the interview I couldn't have been any more pumped to check it out. Then, also on the Classic Metal Show, they interviewed some guy Ruben who went on the MORC & he couldn't have talked any more about how much it sucked.
"""""""""""""""""they interviewed some guy Ruben who went on the MORC & he couldn't have talked any more about how much it sucked."""""""""""""""""

Link?

$tEvil
tooth
Recording Debut Album

Post by tooth »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:29 pm
tooth wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:42 am I'm so on the fence. I heard the CEO on the Classic Metal Show selling the MORC & it sounded awesome. Like right after the interview I couldn't have been any more pumped to check it out. Then, also on the Classic Metal Show, they interviewed some guy Ruben who went on the MORC & he couldn't have talked any more about how much it sucked.
"""""""""""""""""they interviewed some guy Ruben who went on the MORC & he couldn't have talked any more about how much it sucked."""""""""""""""""

Link?

$tEvil
https://youtu.be/jiJfOoQHjXY
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

tooth wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:47 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:29 pm

Link?

$tEvil
https://youtu.be/jiJfOoQHjXY
Ha....

Rueben is a good guy... but he's also clearly throwing a little "Sludgy" angle in this interview... and dropping some funny one-liners too..

His cost of the MORC, is a bit off... I mean... he admits he and the wife flew 1st Class, and also got the Balcony Room, Drink package, etc...

I myself... never paid for, or bought a drink package... but even $500-700 is not completely crazy... if you do the math.

The general cruise is 5+ days... so a $600.00 package, is $120.00 day... and if you grab 2-3 drinks at the pool, a few at dinner, and a few more at a night show or two... there is your hundred bucks.

Luckily for me... us... the bands... we go for Free... with our guests, rooms included, and of course... we get paid too! So... no complaints here.

But in the end... I think he is complaining of the basic "gross" people who he has to rub shoulders with at some point... esp if you are a boat with 2-3 or 4,000 people.

I guess it's like my FB rant from LAX the other night... ugh... > https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 1&t=382099

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Mon May 22, 2023 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
texas_surfer
Headlining Clubs

Post by texas_surfer »

cowpins wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:20 am Good to see you back in these parts, Tex. You've been KILLING it with your projects that last few years.
I think being on the Cruise again for the first time since 2014, made me miss the Sludge Board! haha

Yea, been busy with numerous bands and daily rigmarole the past several years (like 8!?) and just kinda fell off here. I used to couldnt go more than a few hours without refreshing to see what was going on LOL I actually couldnt believe when I looked at my profile on here and saw how many times I had posted back then

I saw DJ Will on the cruise and actually looked around to see if you were there (based on the one pic we took together in 2014 haha)
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Nice. I did one more year after that and then got married and as my son/step kids were getting older figured there were better ways to spend my hard earned vacation (and money) than floating around either drunk or hungover for five days. Still LOVE MORC and the people I had met, though.

Now post some of your bands videos so you can tell you that you suck.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Think I'm gonna pull the trigger...

Cowpins...you in?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by parasite74 »

TorienRoxxGang wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:16 am Queensryche, Vixen and Slaughter just suck. Mark Slaughter vocals could bust out all the windows on the ship. Plus if Mark fell overboard somebody would harpoon his Shamu ass.
I concur. 😆😆😆😆😆😁
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

I count exactly two acts that I would be interested in seeing. And I've seen them both multiple times in their heyday. Have fun boyos...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

You couldn’t pay me Enuff to go on one of those things. I’d rather spend the day at LAX in the United terminal.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:34 am Think I'm gonna pull the trigger...

Cowpins...you in?
Your wife while you're gone? Didn't realize it was my turn again.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

DemonFilth might be a bigger Sludge draw than at least a couple of those bands.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

DemonFilth would sell more merch than every band playing pool “stage” when it’s open

DemonFilth would sell more Meet and Greet packages than all bands playing..being Juggalo is all that’s needed

People really want go on cruise having D- time vs Vain-Babylon AD nights- Steelheart at the Bash and Jetboy after

DemonFilth should fight against peer pressure and come join Darkside of The Force in Hollywood on The Empire Strikes
Back The Land Cruise