Vinnie already got rid of his new singer

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Vinnie already got rid of his new singer

Post by HueyRamone »

VINNIE VINCENT ANNOUNCEMENT :

Regarding the statement of a new singer.

Vinnie has not officially chosen a singer at this point, and has decided to keep looking.

Any affirmative wording regarding a vocalist is misconstrued.

Anyone claiming that prized position is incorrect and should immediately cease from promoting that belief and narrative to others.

VINNIE VINCENT🎸
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: Vinnie already got rid of his new singer

Post by Indy_Rob »

Fuck Vinnie Vincent.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Indy_Rob wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:05 pm Fuck Vinnie Vincent.
There's a line for that too.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Love_Industry wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:16 am
I heard that he'll spread'em for loaded baked potato soup.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Zinny
Headlining Clubs

Post by Zinny »

It’s incredible!
Vinnie just announced the new singer himself :D
I don’t want any new music from him, I want to see a movie about him and his antics. But then again, if he’s got a mental illness it’s nothing to laugh about.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Zinny wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:34 am It’s incredible!
I don’t want any new music from him, I want to see a movie about him and his antics. But then again, if he’s got a mental illness it’s nothing to laugh about.
dude/gal is nutz. Anyone dealing with him/her should be checked out also.
The power of Sludge compels you.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Maybe others will try his new strategy of having secret listening parties and not releasing music to the public.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

There's no secret - all you need is $500 and a lobotomy, and all will be revealed.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

“prized position”

Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Love_Industry wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:16 am
:lol:
kingbrian74
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kingbrian74 »

So…..I’m Admittedly a huge VV fan……but his words were ‘jammin it out with my new singer…’

Nothing was misconstrued.

Why can’t he just say he changed his mind or circumstances changed?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

kingbrian74 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:41 am So…..I’m Admittedly a huge VV fan……but his words were ‘jammin it out with my new singer…’

How was the soup?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:37 am
kingbrian74 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:41 am So…..I’m Admittedly a huge VV fan……but his words were ‘jammin it out with my new singer…’

How was the soup?
:mrgreen:
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Eh, he's better off.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:47 am Eh, he's better off.
Assuming here that you mean the singer.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

Who the hell would want to work for that fucking lunatic? He doesn't have any money and he's the least stable individual in the Western Hemisphere.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

kingbrian74 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:41 am Why can’t he just say he changed his mind or circumstances changed?
Because he's more nutty than a forest full of squirrels. And not necessarily in a good way.
TorienRoxxGang

Post by TorienRoxxGang »

Vanessa and Marq just need a top bassist and top drummer. Vanessa goes through singers really quick.
kingbrian74

Post by kingbrian74 »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 8:37 am

How was the soup?
Ha!

I wasn’t at THAT event.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Black Stuff wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:00 am
Zinny wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:34 am It’s incredible!
dude/gal is nutz. Anyone dealing with him/her should be checked out also.
""""""""""""""""Anyone dealing with him/her should be checked out also.""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This line can be attributed to the following musicians...

There has to be a long list, but I have started.

1. Donnie Vie

Ready, Set, Sludge...

And go?

$tEvil :D
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Jake E Lee?
Ace Frehley?
Black Stuff

Post by Black Stuff »

Marq Torien
kingbrian74

Post by kingbrian74 »

From Scott Board:

Regarding the VVI situation:
As a lifetime KISS fan, I was very humbled and honored to be asked to join forces with Vinnie Vincent. Not only to sing with him at his album listening party last weekend in Nashville but I was also asked by Vinnie to become his new lead singer a few weeks ago after hearing my vocals on a number of his songs along with samples of some of my other performances.
While getting to know Vinnie, I learned we shared a love of the old blues artists and we were totally on the same page with musical direction and plans moving forward. We are both from the same ''old-school" type attitude which really excited him about us working together even more. Vinnie was very nice every time we spoke on the phone. He loved my vocals as he felt they were reminiscent of Fleischman’s voice but he also wanted me to “make them my own” but still keeping the integrity of the original vocal.
There were a lot of plans Vinnie discussed with me including playing live shows, going into the studio and re-recording the "All Systems Go" album for him, as well as collaborating on new material he supposedly had ready. Vinnie introduced me as his new singer and announced all these plans to the fans attending the listening party in Nashville on May 20th.
Vinnie took me into the studio before the album listening began to help him "tweak" the sound and get it ready sound wise for the fans to hear, asking for my opinion on all aspects of the sound and making me feel a big part of his album listening process.
Vinnie and his organization were all very nice to myself and my wife both nights at the event. It was a lovely family type vibe and I enjoyed hanging with the fans and meeting all the incredible musicians also at the event.
We had a cool jam for the fans performing a few of Vinnie's favorite songs. Vinnie had a huge smile throughout the jam and he especially enjoyed playing our "Page/Plant like" back and forth call and answer breakdown during one of the songs.I was also honored that we had Leo Roritz (Sleeper Signal) and Ben Hans (Trixter) sitting in with us for the jam. What a great experience.
The fans got to see something very special and to my knowledge, hasn't happened in well over 30 years, Vinnie playing live with full band and a new singer. As a fan, I was right there with them enjoying every minute.
I really wanted to support Vinnie as a fan and as a friend to help get him back out into the music scene in a “positive” way and felt I could be a good influence. I told him repeatedly over the last month or so, that if we can start working on his plans with some forward motion and see the plans through, that it would help in silencing all the nay - sayer's and a lot of the negativity surrounding him.
Vinnie and I were in contact with each other about plans for me to come out and start re-recording ASG as recently as last week, a day after he released to the press about me being his new singer. The outpouring of love and support online from fans and all my FB friends was nothing short of humbling to me after the announcement. Vinnie even commented that the press and word of mouth from the event and announcement was exactly how he hoped it would be…..
Then... silence…..
The next thing I know I received a message from a friend stating Vinnie had released a new statement that he had not named a new singer and that the prior message about me being his new vocalist was misconstrued.
I was never contacted by Vinnie or anyone in his camp advising that anything was wrong nor was I ever informed I was no longer the singer for Vinnie. This came totally out of the blue and I'm still scratching my head as to what exactly happened.
I didn't go into any of this blindly or without knowledge of the history surrounding this artist but I honestly didn't think this would have happened at this juncture of the journey.
I didn't expect that positive responses and congratulations from my fans and friends would trigger such a negative response from him but it's the only thing I could think of that would have changed so quickly after the announcement.
This, coupled with my unwillingness to drop everything I have going on in my music to "wait" and see what happens with him
I will continue to wish Vinnie all the best going forward and continue praying for him just as I have from the very beginning and thru-out this whole process. I hope my fans and his will do the same.🙏
I wish nothing but the best for him .🙏🤟
In the end, I look at it as a extraordinary opportunity that Im very grateful to have experienced..
That said...There's no time to sit still, Im looking forward to our newest album coming out from
No Love Lost, "Last Call" August, 2023
https://www.facebook.com/NLLMusic?mibextid=ZbWKwL
www.kivelrecords.com
As well as more shows with Bad Romeo
www.badromeorocks.com
I sincerely thank all of you that gave your well wishes for me on this, and I really do love and appreciate you guys!❤️❤️🤟🙏
We March On...🤟
Scotty
Black Stuff

Post by Black Stuff »

Scott really is a great guy and definitley an awesome singer. Glad this blew up now, instead of later on when he has invested a ton of time
Lucas
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Lucas »

Juicy bit from the Kiss board.....

"I spoke to Scott's wife today, Mare. They are actually laughing about it, cause they kinda knew it was gonna happen. They were warned they were stepping into dangerous territory. She said he/she has no idea in business, but is suffering terrible mental illness which makes him/her do irrational decisions. You don't know how he/she will be any day of the week. It's Vinnie only when there's promotion events or public events. Off stage, he's living life as a woman away from the stage. It would have a huge impact on one's life I gotta admit."
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He's going to try some scheme where people pay money to sing for him.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Mountains outta molehills really...Vinnie goes batshit crazy 3-4 days a month, no big deal.
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:42 am He's going to try some scheme where people pay money to sing for him.
Sadly, there would be people who would actually go along with that.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

So after this he announced another new singer, Faysal Smile, and they were meant to do a show last month which got canned.
veritas
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by veritas »

Scott's post mad me sad .... for Scott.

That sweet little prince actually got excited that he might get Vanessa out of her private asylum and making music, playing live, etc....