Tommy Skeoch Sighting !!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

EyeDocOfRock
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Tommy Skeoch Sighting !!!

Post by EyeDocOfRock »

Yesterday in my Indiana town , I paid $30 to see 5 bands play. We have a stage set up in our downtown area.

Anyway, the first band was called Bad Marriage. I had seen these guys open up for Tesla like 3 or 4 years ago. I really was impressed with them when they opened for Tesla. Well yesterday they opened this show . They once again impressed me. During their set, I noticed they had an extra guy playing guitar with them this time. When I looked again, I told me buddies, “ I think that’s Tommy Skeoch as a new band member.” Sure enough about half way through the set, the singer announced ,” we are very proud to introduce you to our newest band member Tommy Skeoch.” ….after their set ,they were all hanging out at their tshirt stand and I talked to the singer for a bit and he was super cool. I then talked to Tommy for awhile. He could not have been a nicer guy. Took several pictures with us. Anyway I was floored to meet Tommy in my hometown.

2nd band was the Choirboys …. They were just Ok.

3rd band was Enuff ZNuff . They had a new guitar player . The dude kinda looked like Sebastian Bach. When Chip introduced this new guitar player said he used to play guitar for Nelson . Enuff Z Nuff was fine. Not a huge fan but fun set.

4th band …. HOLY FUCK….. Was Orianthi…..I only knew her from Dating Sambora and now Tracii Guns… I have never heard a single song by her…. This was one of the most impressive bands I have seen in years. Very bluesy Rock… Orianthi STOLE the show. Very impressed with her guitar playing.

Final band was Winger … they played some new songs which were fine. They blazed through most of their hits.

So almost 7 hours of music for $30… Met Tommy Skeoch , enjoyed hearing the band Bad Marriage again,,, and I was blown away by Orianthi……

In a couple weeks Lynch Mob and Dokken playing… trying to decide if I am gonna go or not… I know Don can not sing any longer but just wanna support some shows that are starting to come to our Indiana town !!!!

All in all a very fun day yesterday…5 minutes from my house !
Last edited by EyeDocOfRock on Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Tommy Skeoch Siting !!!

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

An eye doctor can't spell "sighting"? :roll:
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Ohh, I thought Tommy was sitting somewhere, just chillin' during Happy Hour.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
EyeDocOfRock

Post by EyeDocOfRock »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:18 pm An eye doctor can't spell "sighting"? :roll:

Damn spellcheck. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Tommy Skeoch Sighting !!!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Tommy was in the band Resist & Bite (what's up with that name?) up until a few weeks ago...

July 3rd... Tommy left R&B """""""I will no longer b playing in Resist&Bite , those shows in California were my last with them

I wanna thank everyone for the love and support I have received throughout…

Check out my band Bad Marriage I’m rocking in now.""""""" > https://sleazeroxx.com/former-tesla-gui ... -marriage/

And, am I wrong, but wasn't R&B kind of his band, that he helped form? I thought so...

"""""""Tommy Skeoch (ex Tesla) hypes his new band Resist & Bite"""""" Jan. 2023 > https://musicnotherdrugs.com/2023/01/24 ... alls-date/

Then he up and posted he left R&B and a few days later said he was in Bad Marriage and going on tour.

Then right after that... R&B posted something about it, kind of insinuating there was drama writing: "“If you guys only knew the truth. 😂😂😂“" and left fans hanging.

July 4th > https://sleazeroxx.com/resist-bites-ste ... departure/

Hmm... sounds like there was some drama there.

$tEvil
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Life in Indiana is always funny
OMG Tesla guy..he was so NICE :lol:
Ms Sambora Guns :lol: :lol: “impressed” Indiana “life” :lol: :lol:
Chip ..whatever..he isn’t Tesla :lol: :lol:

Winger comes to town “blah blah blah” whatever :lol: :lol:
Tesla guy was so NICE highlight of decade or maybe life! Reggie Miller never brought US a ring :x

Why did Axl leaves US soon as possible
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by WOLF »

The E’Z N, Quireboys, Bad Marriage tour was up here in Montreal/Ottawa/Toronto last week. I was shocked Tommy got into the country.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

WOLF wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:04 pm The E’Z N, Quireboys, Bad Marriage tour was up here in Montreal/Ottawa/Toronto last week. I was shocked Tommy got into the country.
Well, I mean, was he ever actually arrested when things were bad?
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Imagine tracking down a guy who played on a Tesla album or two back 30+ years ago. Now he is playing for food money and $15 per day diem. Nobody gives a fuck about this guy.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
itdoesntmatter
Headlining Clubs

Post by itdoesntmatter »

ParaDime77 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:49 pm Imagine tracking down a guy who played on a Tesla album or two back 30+ years ago. Now he is playing for food money and $15 per day diem. Nobody gives a fuck about this guy.
You might be right about the last thing, but (and am I wrong?) wasn't he the guitarist for the original and first reunion of a band that had 5 certified albums over an 8 year period, with 2 top-10 singles near the end of that run? I mean, first hit album in '86, peaked around '90, but then still charted for a few years, after having "love Song" and "Signs" pretty much everywhere during that period. Solid '84-94 peak for any band member. Now he is an "additional band member" for the opening band for a bunch of has-beens and play 2 slots behind another band that probably doesn't make enough to eat. That said, I didn't really know who the guy was and wouldn't recognize his name without Tesla - the name makes me picture the actor Jonathan Scaech as his character from That Thing You Do but transported into the band in Almost Famous. That guy would be called Tommy Skoech.
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

Bad Marriage sounds like a bandname Tracii Guns should use
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

This looks like a clip from the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Id2g5Tqnc

Orianthi sounds good.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

WOLF wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:04 pm The E’Z N, Quireboys, Bad Marriage tour was up here in Montreal/Ottawa/Toronto last week. I was shocked Tommy got into the country.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zz666
Headlining Clubs

Post by zz666 »

Mister Freeze wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:37 pm This looks like a clip from the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Id2g5Tqnc

Orianthi sounds good.
Her guitar playing is awful!