BRET’S SIDE-MAN … Pete Evick releases ‘MTV Famous’ a book about his journey from talent shows to playing w/ BMB!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

BRET’S SIDE-MAN … Pete Evick releases ‘MTV Famous’ a book about his journey from talent shows to playing w/ BMB!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

BRET’S SIDE-MAN …
Pete Evick releases ‘MTV Famous’ a book about his 30 year journey from High School talent shows to playing with Poison frontman Bret Michaels
#peteevick #bretmichaelsband #evick #mtv #mtvfamous #sludge #shiningsol #virginia #partigras #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/brets-side-man-p ... -michaels/

$ludge
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: BRET’S SIDE-MAN … Pete Evick releases ‘MTV Famous’ a book about his journey from talent shows to playing w/ BMB!

Post by Nate S Axel »

“Beyond being a great person and musician, Pete is also a passionate rock fan. Something I can always relate to being one myself. I always look forward to swapping stories about our favorite groups whenever I get the chance to see him”
— Eddie Trunk
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: BRET’S SIDE-MAN … Pete Evick releases ‘MTV Famous’ a book about his journey from talent shows to playing w/ BMB!

Post by Wild Obsession »

Evick is mediocre coverband guitarist (and fat fuck).

Trunk is an insufferable blow-hard (and also a fat fuck).
p86

Post by p86 »

Evick really is sickening. The ultimate Bret shill, he reminds me of when Vince McMahon had Jerry Brisco and Pat Patterson as his stooges in attitude era.
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

Is there anyone that wants to know more about Evick? He's one of the most boring, uninspiring talents out in the music scene
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

I’ve read and seen some interviews with him. As a musician, I’m sure he ok. He does came off as a genuinely good person. Like a lot of people, he was probably in the right place at the right time. He will ride out this BMB thing until the wheels fall off.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Did he get to nail any of the Rock of Love girls?
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

Hope he didn’t pay too much for this post
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

The next time I read an interview with Pete Evick will be the first time I read an interview with Pete Evick.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

No reason to bash the guy. Just a dude with kids at home doing what he can to make ends meet. Unless he's a dick. Anyone have any Pete Evick's a dick stories?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

He has posted on here a few times in the past. BITD before he was fat, I posted that he looked like Gary Busey. He came on here to say that he appreciated the compliment.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Nice guy or not, I cannot blame a C or D-List hired gun for trying other ways to make a buck. That said, I cannot imagine this selling more than 25 copies.
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

BDG135 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:36 pm Did he get to nail any of the Rock of Love girls?
Only one I can imagine that even might be down is Tiffany from season 1.

Who is publishing this book? Not much to it sounds like. We all know guys that wanted to be rock stars that did talent shows and battle of the bands. And we got sick of hearing them talk about it!
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:08 am
BDG135 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:36 pm Did he get to nail any of the Rock of Love girls?
Only one I can imagine that even might be down is Tiffany from season 1.

Who is publishing this book? Not much to it sounds like. We all know guys that wanted to be rock stars that did talent shows and battle of the bands. And we got sick of hearing them talk about it!
My band won our high school talent show. I sang and played guitar. Wanna hear details?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
kingbrian74

Post by kingbrian74 »

greengoblinrulz wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:27 pm Is there anyone that wants to know more about Evick? He's one of the most boring, uninspiring talents out in the music scene
But wait.....did you know he makes candles too? Does that change your opinion of him?
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

No disrespect to the guy but no one even cares about Billy Joel's guitar player. Does he even play on Bret's solo records?

Not gonna lie. The second he bails, I'm auditioning! 45 minute sets playing Poison songs and touring around the country? Sign me up.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
rockker
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by rockker »

I hope it’s a print on demand book…

All kidding aside I can’t hate too much on a guy who’s living the dream.
Kiss fans are like old men at the strip club. We know we're getting bilked but give 'em our money anyway. - Danko Jones
kwf
Headlining Clubs

Post by kwf »

cowpins wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:30 am No reason to bash the guy. Just a dude with kids at home doing what he can to make ends meet. Unless he's a dick. Anyone have any Pete Evick's a dick stories?
I heard he's putting out a lame book soon
Total Package
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

However, there IS an opportunity for a fun, quick read if he were to be a good writer with a self deprecating humor, similiar to what the Semisonic drummer did w/ the below. "My life as a touring musician that no one knows, or should care to know". Stevie, there's your angle.

"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Who?
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.