PEEING SITTING DOWN ... How many Guys on here, Sit down when they go Pee? Or am I the only Fem-bot?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: PEEING SITTING DOWN ... How many Guys on here, Sit down when they go Pee? Or am I the only Fem-bot?

Post by TooOldToCare »

woblinweebles wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:25 am Back in the early 90s, a bunch of my friends and I drove out to Phoenix from New Mexico for the second Lollapalooza. The venue would let you in with water bottles if they weren't open, so we stopped at the Walgreens nearby to get some water bottles. A couple of us had long hair and as we were leaving, an older guy was going in and he didn't like the way we looked and yelled "Sissies, bunch of long haired sissies! I bet you squat when you pee!" We thought it was hilarious.

Can't speak for the other guys, but the old man was wrong, I don't generally squat when I pee.
The squat comment reminded me of my first encounter with a chick squatting and pissing outside when I was 4. We were doing the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" thing and she proceeded to squat like a dog and piss on the street. I was mystified since I had no familiarity with any of that female shit at that age. Even though I had seen "hers", I still had no clue where the pee was coming from, so I assumed the asshole. 🤣
DrewPNuttz
Forming a Band

Re: PEEING SITTING DOWN ... How many Guys on here, Sit down when they go Pee? Or am I the only Fem-bot?

Post by DrewPNuttz »

My grandfather was a scientist, specializing in Agriculture. I never knew of anyone more fearful of germs. Not only was it mandatory to sit to pee, you also had to disinfect and squeegee the shower and tub after bathing.
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

As someone who has sat in pee because my drunk boyfriend didn't aim and I didn't turn on the light, I fully support this. I chewed him out so bad he drunk cried.

Women's public toilets are frequently covered in pee which drives me crazy. They hover because they're afraid of cooties then get it all over the seat. And leave it like that. Gee thanks! Way to be careful of spreading germs.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

This thread explains a lot.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

GAY
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
alecjonsludge

Post by alecjonsludge »

Whatever Happened To… wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:50 am PEEING SITTING DOWN should be the next TUFF album title. Amazing.
I Hate Pissing Standing Up
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:19 pm
I do enjoy watering the lawn though.
Sometimes, in the middle of the night when going to the mailbox, I exert my dominance as King of my neighborhood and stand in the middle of my street, dick out and pissing like a Roman statue/fountain.

You get your mail in the middle of the night?
ImageImage
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:14 pm I AM NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT...
Yes, we know. You have an entire career of being Shameless. You even sang in a band called Shameless, Towel Boy! :)

I had no idea this was a common thing. Is this because you all have enlarged prostates? Is this something I have to look forward to?

45 and still peeing standing up,
DonJuanDeMarco
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

alecjonsludge wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:31 am
Whatever Happened To… wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:50 am PEEING SITTING DOWN should be the next TUFF album title. Amazing.
I Hate Pissing Standing Up
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

I don’t sit to piss.
But my stepdad admitted my mom makes him sit to pee. Lol.
Knowing the two of them it makes perfect sense. :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:19 pm I have been sitting down for as long as I can remember...this is especially true when you own a home.
I still have mighty pressure in my hose and don't need to wash any splash from surrounding areas.
It's cleaner plus I don't understand how it is considered unmanly to do so.

Sometimes, in the middle of the night when going to the mailbox, I exert my dominance as King of my neighborhood and stand in the middle of my street, dick out and pissing like a Roman statue/fountain.

But inside my castle...
SIT , MOTHERFUCKER !
go fuck urself u dirty fuck.

U live in small shitty studio apartment, not a castle.

U should be arrested for bein' naked in public. Fuck ur water fountain pose.
Spongie

Post by Spongie »

DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:19 pm I have been sitting down for as long as I can remember...this is especially true when you own a home.
I still have mighty pressure in my hose and don't need to wash any splash from surrounding areas.
It's cleaner plus I don't understand how it is considered unmanly to do so.

But inside my castle...
SIT , MOTHERFUCKER !
That’s fucking disgusting. How often do the cops get called on your vile ass?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Such a great thread... glad someone bumped it up!

$tEvil :D
Rocker4Real
Recording Your Demo

Post by Rocker4Real »

Sometimes I wipe my ass with the wet wipes when I'm standing up. Makes it much easier. Remember not to flush those things.
Stinky McFister
Recording Debut Album

Post by Stinky McFister »

Rocker4Real wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:12 am Sometimes I wipe my ass with the wet wipes when I'm standing up. Makes it much easier. Remember not to flush those things.

"Such a great thread... glad someone bumped it up!"
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

I started sitting down to urinate after watching this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64CVhTw_92Y&t=1s
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

im complete opposite of I cannot pee sitting down at all