MY ACTING CAREER ... Looking back at "The Stoned Age" (1994) and my ground-breaking scenes!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

MY ACTING CAREER ... Looking back at "The Stoned Age" (1994) and my ground-breaking scenes!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I recently stumbled across this guys podcast thing about "The Stoned Age" and he shared clips, and interviewed one of the main actors.

In his breakdown, I grab a few of the scenes where I am clearly the Star, just not billed as such. hahaha

They show the topless scene with the girl too... DAMN... she has some AMAZING tits for sure... Yum! I recall seeing her on the set a few times, basically Kelly Bundy Lite, and she was kind of a C-word to my recollection. Oh well.. her bags are worth the price of admission for sure... damn!

I see the Wikipedia has been updated... and I am now officially added to the cast as "Un-credited" :shock: > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stoned_Age

Fame, ain't it a bitch!

Tit Alert at 4 min mark!
Sketchy acting at 7:30 min mark!
Action shot at 30 min mark!

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1aS0Qvdaeo

$tEvil
Newsted's FU Money
Playing at a Friend's Party

Re: MY ACTING CAREER ... Looking back at "The Stoned Age" (1994) and my ground-breaking scenes!

Post by Newsted's FU Money »

Fun movie. Been decades since I've seen it. Time for a re-watch.

Never knew you were in this Stevie!
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Re: MY ACTING CAREER ... Looking back at "The Stoned Age" (1994) and my ground-breaking scenes!

Post by BDG135 »

I prefer your appearance in Wayne's World 2.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

I'd click on the Youtube link, but it would screw up my algorithm, so no go.

But anyway, congrats on your acting career! 8)
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:32 am I'd click on the Youtube link, but it would screw up my algorithm, so no go.

But anyway, congrats on your acting career! 8)
I did and now I'm seeing more boobies, so I say do it.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

Wow, I had no idea you were in this. And I kinda like rhe movie.
whiteowl yesterday
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by whiteowl yesterday »

i didn't like the movie i thought dazed and confused was way better.
"artist formerly known as midnighttoker"
SW
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by SW »

I never knew you can see bare boobies on Youtube. Happy as a clam now.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I did a bunch of this stuff in the 1990's...

I was probably on 40-50 sets, for TV, movies, etc... maybe more.

A few where I was very much recognizable...including Dream On which was an HBO sitcom.... I was in an episode where the kid wanted to be in a band or something, and we were in a studio when his Dad arrived... it was me and 2 other dudes... I was holding a guitar, sitting on a stool and we were acting bored and pretending to fall asleep as his Dad and the kid argued... then the Dad picked up an instrument, and the Amps kicked in, and we were all supposed to be stunned awake. Lol. Super goofy... but it was Union scale pay at the time, which was a big deal, plus some perks.

I worked on tons of cool stuff, including Melrose Place, and in 1 scene, I was the guy with a backpack who had to walk past Heather Locklear on Hollywood Blvd. as she walked and talked to her co-star. My cue was to walk past, and then turn and look in their direction. Ha.

Fun Fact: One day at Lunch we were all eating and the tables were mostly full. I ended up sitting at a table, where Heather and one of the other stars were eating... as I was eating an AD (Assistant Director) walks up and says: "Hey, you can't sit here..." to me... before I could reply Heather says: "He's fine..." then looks at me and says "You can stay." I smiled and thanked her... went about my business eating and didn't say another word to her or try to interact. I knew not to become Mr. Friendly and over-stay my welcome with a bunch of chit chat. I recall 2 things... she was even prettier in person... just stunning, also VERY small but her tits were MUCH bigger than I expected.

Also worked on the skateboard movie GRIND. I actually had a skate scene, where I was skating down a walk-way at Venice beach, and got stunt pay, which was WAY higher than normal.

I was offered to be one of the skaters in the Mandy Moore video for "Candy", which I think was her debut single, and I didn't do it, I forgot why, but something came up and I passed on it.

Also, did the 2nd to last movie River Phoenix was in, "The Thing Called Love" too... it was like a year before he died... which def affected me for some reason, I guess even the small bits of interaction with him, at the Kraft Services table, and sitting 5 feet from him doing the scenes I was in, made me feel like we knew each other after a few days. Him dying that way sucked... for what it's worth, it happened when Tuff was on tour, found out Halloween morning in a motel in Milwaukee, and I cried like a baby when I found out.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

SW wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:16 am I never knew you can see bare boobies on Youtube. Happy as a clam now.
Me neither, and I must say... those are basically PERFECT tits... yum!

$tEvil
unclejoshc
Playing Frat Parties

Post by unclejoshc »

I actually enjoy this movie and me and my buddies will still quote it when we get together. I have been a fan of those tiddies for almost 30 years now. One of the best set ever filmed.
"You can't even remember...what I'm trying to forget"
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

How long did you keep your SAG card? Doesnt that mean you get SAG insurance? Does that also mean you're on strike now?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

greengoblinrulz wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:55 pm How long did you keep your SAG card? Doesnt that mean you get SAG insurance? Does that also mean you're on strike now?
Never got a SAG card or truly pursued it... but I recall that being a big deal... and it was kind of a catch 22 situation.

Meaning... from what I recall, in order to get the GOOD union paying gigs, you had to have a SAG card.

I recall something like you had to work on 5 sets, as Union, to establish yourself with a SAG card. Maybe it's different now, but for I wanna say it was needed to work on 5 jobs with Union pay/position.

I worked on dozens and dozens of sets... but it was always low-end pay, extra work, etc... and every once in a while, I'd get Union pay for one reason or another. I think I had 3-4, but didn't get to 5.

If you were a "featured" extra, or did something like skateboarding, that was considered like a Stunt position, and Union pay, etc.. Also, if you worked on the set for a week, 4-5 days, that was only considered Union for 1 gig, or 1 job, for that show of movie.

In The Stone Age, as you see, I am featured right in the mix, in several scenes... so, I was paid Union pay, even though I didn't have a speaking role.

It's like trying to get Credit, before you have Credit... and banks, etc... would say, "You don't have credit..." but how do you start, when you can't go forward with out it.

It's been so long... I may have it all wrong.

$tEvil
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

It's supposed to take place in the late seventies right? I just remember watching and thinking "um, excuse me... Burning for You did not come out until 1981, on the album written mostly with the animated feature Heavy Metal in mind, the classic Fire of Unknown Origin"
itdoesntmatter
Headlining Clubs

Post by itdoesntmatter »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:04 pm It's supposed to take place in the late seventies right? I just remember watching and thinking "um, excuse me... Burning for You did not come out until 1981, on the album written mostly with the animated feature Heavy Metal in mind, the classic Fire of Unknown Origin"
The Wikipedia entry covers this and some other issues with continuity, etc due to the low budget.