GILGO BEACH KILLER ... Anyone following any of this? Watching a Special on it now, "The Gilgo Beach Killer"

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

GILGO BEACH KILLER ... Anyone following any of this? Watching a Special on it now, "The Gilgo Beach Killer"

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Epic stuff...

What a HUGE piece of garbage... scary stuff... but you cannot hide, burner phone, clean record, family, wife, etc... they will find you eventually.

This is also a fairly new arrest... I think in time, they are going to unravel more... this guy has a history of this, likely going back 25-30+ years.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgo_Bea ... l_killings

$tEvil
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: GILGO BEACH KILLER ... Anyone following any of this? Watching a Special on it now, "The Gilgo Beach Killer"

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Was this the architect?
Ozzy Stradlin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: GILGO BEACH KILLER ... Anyone following any of this? Watching a Special on it now, "The Gilgo Beach Killer"

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

I’ve been listening to the LISK (Long Island Serial Killer) podcast, as well as others.

It’s a terrifying as it is interesting.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Been following it since the story broke including reading Lost Girls when it first came out. Curious to see how everything will play out.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Olivia Sophia
Recording Your Demo

Post by Olivia Sophia »

Be interesting to find out the motive.

Hated sex workers?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

I read part of the People magazine coverage on this guy. One story speaks about a woman who escaped him after fighting for her life, calling him “Frankenstein” because of his mass and strength, only to see him on the news years later as being the killer of many others. He would even taunt siblings of the murder victims on the phone. Absolutely bananas.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Olivia Sophia wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:59 pm Be interesting to find out the motive.

Hated sex workers?
Maybe he was a religious nut trying to rid the world of those sinful prostitutes!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

I remember going down a rabbit hole of serial killer docs on YouTube. Put me in a morbid place.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Velvis
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Velvis »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:26 am Epic stuff...

What a HUGE piece of garbage... scary stuff... but you cannot hide, burner phone, clean record, family, wife, etc... they will find you eventually.

This is also a fairly new arrest... I think in time, they are going to unravel more... this guy has a history of this, likely going back 25-30+ years.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgo_Bea ... l_killings

$tEvil
Where can the doc be seen?
Charles Bukaki
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Charles Bukaki »

The corruption and incompetence of the police department is staggering. This had been an ongoing case for over a decade and the locals continually dropped the ball and bungled things. Look up James Burke, he was chief for a lot of the time until he got popped by the feds and did time for beating a suspect who stole a duffel bag out of his car that very likely contained a snuff film. The whole story is crazy.