MEGADOUCHE … Former Megadeth bassist David Ellefson says: “I Let Things Come As They Come”

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

MEGADOUCHE … Former Megadeth bassist David Ellefson says: “I Let Things Come As They Come”

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MEGADOUCHE …
Former Megadeth bassist David Ellefson says: “I Let Things Come As They Come”
#davidellefson #megadeth #davemustaine #junior #scandal #sweatingbullets #SymphonyOfDestruction #blabbermouth #sludge #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/megadouche-forme ... they-come/

$ludge
VicStelly
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: MEGADOUCHE … Former Megadeth bassist David Ellefson says: “I Let Things Come As They Come”

Post by VicStelly »

Isnt that what got him in trouble to begin with?
WOLF
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: MEGADOUCHE … Former Megadeth bassist David Ellefson says: “I Let Things Come As They Come”

Post by WOLF »

Basically the guy is going to be a walking punchline for the rest of his career/life. Dave M. is very serious about his music and band; there’s no way he could tolerate having Ellefson around any longer.
thechefs2003
Forming a Band

Post by thechefs2003 »

"I Let Things Come As They Come" - no truer words have ever been spoken....
Engine13
Headlining Clubs

Post by Engine13 »

He ain't lyin'.
ElectricBallroom
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by ElectricBallroom »

Ellefson? Oh, yeah. He’s that guy that used to play with Megadeth, right? Now, he just plays with himself?
long live the Electric Ballroom
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

If there's one good thing that came from his firing, it's that Kings of Thrash tour, awesome setlist.
jens
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by jens »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:38 pm If there's one good thing that came from his firing, it's that Kings of Thrash tour, awesome setlist.
Can the vocalist pull it off?
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

jens wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:07 am
Psychobolia.com wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:38 pm If there's one good thing that came from his firing, it's that Kings of Thrash tour, awesome setlist.
Haven't even listened to it! But if they were playing in my area I'd go see them in a second, I'll risk the vocals.
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Post by Bob Sacamano »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:39 am
Haven't even listened to it! But if they were playing in my area I'd go see them in a second, I'll risk the vocals.
I saw the show in the Chicago area. It was great for what it was. vocals were fine, the playing was very good. It was great to hear all of those great Megadeth songs that in Megadeth doesn’t play live anymore.
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin
Ziggy Sawdust
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

Still waiting for him to apologise to his wife. Maybe he will when the money runs out.
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

Mustaine can't either, so I don't see the problem there...
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

It's a symphony of destruction.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.