Some good stuff on Facebook this week

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Re: Some good stuff on Facebook this week

Post by JackieDaytona »

How the fuck is this a Gossip Board but nobody wants to spread any gossip!!??!?!?! Have I gone mad? Am I the crazy one? Don't answer that.

Look IDKIYK, which means "I don't know if you know." I admit it! You got it out of me. What the fuck is the story? Why is this a secret? What's happening at Facebook? If I wanted a cock tease I'd go home.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
VicStelly
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by VicStelly »

At least a hint. I never went too the other boards.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Go to EE. Don't be afraid of the light...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
GreatWhiteSnake

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

For those that don't know be grateful. To know you'd have had to have been "friends" on Facebook with a couple of major knuckleheads from the scene back in the day. Better off being excluded...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

Huge letdown. Waste of a thread -- on both forums. Good thing that band can't be mentioned since they suck anyway.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by JackieDaytona »

Okay, I figured it out and found the EE board and I have a serious case of blue balls. What a letdown. I was rock hard ready to burst and then it all just turned into dust and fell onto the floor. Thanks for nothing!

Let's never make eye contact and talk about this again.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Ah, just lurked on EE and realized it involves the band who must not be named. Gotcha, people. I was kind of expecting more.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

Nate S Axel wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:19 pm Huge letdown. Waste of a thread -- on both forums. Good thing that band can't be mentioned since they suck anyway.
He's not wrong.
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:56 am """""""""""""""""Some good stuff on Facebook this week"""""""""""""""""""

This might be the understatement of the century... and, I don't think it's going to stop anytime soon... cray. :shock:

I assume it is being discussed on another board?

$tEvil
Following it also
See ya in Hinckley (almost sold out)
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

JackieDaytona wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:53 pm I can't believe what I'm reading on Facebook. Whose side are you all on?
I chose that a long time ago.
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Damn, crazy shit... I thought I was rooting for the right side the whole time, now I realise that both sides are shit. Just like any Pearl Jam cassette.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Glam World War is BACK!!! So grateful
Imagine giving a f*ck about the sh*t in United Center Sep 5 :lol: :lol:
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

My thoughts are...

Regardless of what the Guitarist guy says or the Singer Guy says, Thinks, or Denies... that's Not the Most important Person or Opinion here. Nope...

It's very Alarming when the Fans themselves are Stating their Stories, about what They Bought and Paid for, When and How... then sharing Digital Screen Captures of it all. :shock:

The Fans who come to the Shows or Buy our stuff, is what makes many of these Musicians and Bands Survive. And it's a Shame whenever they are Wronged.

I have remained 100% Honest across the board and Diligent, when Anyone orders, to Full-fill in a timely manner and Never mislead. I believe my Track Record speaks for itself.

This goes with all of My Business and related Accounts. Whether it's Labels, Distributors or Printers... most of which, I have remained on Great Terms with for 2-3+ decades.

When you Screw someone in this Small Circle, believe me Everyone finds out and Everyone knows.Trust me, We ALL KNOW what time it is regarding this stuff.

I am aware of Some Guys who do Not Fly Straight and I myself have confronted them personally, including others like Promoters and the related.

If you Screw people, in time, you will Pay, as Karma is a Bitch... and it will Definitely Find You and Come Back Around... Full Circle!

$tEvil
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Nothing like ripping off your fans when you are at the bottom of a genre in popularity.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.