STEVIE / TUFF TOUR DATES 2024 ... Peru, Thailand, Ohio, Monsters of Rock Cruise (Bahamas/Jamaica) and Brazil

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

STEVIE / TUFF TOUR DATES 2024 ... Peru, Thailand, Ohio, Monsters of Rock Cruise (Bahamas/Jamaica) and Brazil

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

...and... looking at spending some time in the Philippines too!

It looks like I will be returning to Thailand, playing Bangkok and some other cities this time... and looking to check out some other spots!

Also.. about to announce a killer show in South America... NOT Brazil... that I will be doing in early December with a few other "stars"... ;-)

Tuff will be on the MORC again March 2-7th 2024, and then... it looks like Brazil will happen after the MORC in mid-late March 2024... several shows.

Who is ready?

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:32 am, edited 9 times in total.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Re: PHILIPPINES ... Anyone on here every been there? It's on the Radar next... going back to Thailand in Jan.2024

Post by BDG135 »

I wish. Hot women who can speak English.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Re: PHILIPPINES ... Anyone on here every been there? It's on the Radar next... going back to Thailand in Jan.2024

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:21 pm ...and... looking at spending some time in the Philippines too!

It looks like I will be returning to Thailand, playing Bangkok and some other cities this time... and looking to check out some other spots!

Also.. about to announce a killer show in South America... NOT Brazil... that I will be doing in early December with a few other "stars"... ;-)

Tuff will be on the MORC again March 2-7th 2024, and then... it looks like Brazil will happen after the MORC in mid-late March 2024... several shows.

Who is ready?

$tEvil
Good thing is you'll be able to get by better with English in the Philippines.
Bad thing is the hotels are worse and more expensive than Thailand and the food is nowhere near Thai food.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

looking forward to meeting u on the cruise, CEO!
The power of Sludge compels you.
VinnieStJohn
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by VinnieStJohn »

Not as great as Thailand, but still fun to be had. Make a stop in Angeles City - don't spend all your time in Manila. Subic Bay if you like it cheap and sleazy :evil:
CrankerBait
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by CrankerBait »

Most people in the Philippines speak English, many of them very well. They like basketball more than soccer, which is probably unique in Asia. More people with firearms too. Like Thailand, lots of nightlife options, many of which are of the dodgy variety. Both places have good beaches, though I'd give Thailand the edge. Same for Thai food, though the food in the Philippines is mostly OK. The PI are more American and less European influenced compared to Thailand. Thailand has more temples, palaces and traditional stuff than the Philippines. Overall, most of the people you meet in both places are great. The Thais are probably more prone to appear happy/smiley, but the majority of folks in both countries are friendly.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

CrankerBait wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:25 pm Most people in the Philippines speak English, many of them very well. They like basketball more than soccer, which is probably unique in Asia. More people with firearms too. Like Thailand, lots of nightlife options, many of which are of the dodgy variety. Both places have good beaches, though I'd give Thailand the edge. Same for Thai food, though the food in the Philippines is mostly OK. The PI are more American and less European influenced compared to Thailand. Thailand has more temples, palaces and traditional stuff than the Philippines. Overall, most of the people you meet in both places are great. The Thais are probably more prone to appear happy/smiley, but the majority of folks in both countries are friendly.
"""""""""""The Thais are probably more prone to appear happy/smiley, but the majority of folks in both countries are friendly.""""""""""""""

This...

I wrote about this previously... that my visit to Thailand was AMAZING and I met some of THE NICEST people, ever, in my 50+ years of life.

Can't wait to go back... this time I will stay longer than 10 days.. more like 2-3 weeks!

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

And let us not forget... PERU!

Looking forward to this... Dec. 7th 2023 @ "Sargento Pimimenta" in Lima Peru with Ted Poley of D2, Mili of Steelheart and of course... me...

This will be a blast...

> https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... cale=es_LA
> https://www.joinnus.com/events/concerts ... tars-57994

Thailand in late January 2024... locking in some dates now...

MORC Cruise March 2-7th 2024

Brazil in mid March 2024...

Looking forward to all of this...

$tEvil
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Re: PERU are YOU READY? ... 3 Rock Stars Show with Ted Poley, Mili Matijevic & Me, hits Lima Peru Dec. 7th 2023

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

After Peru and Thailand come to Clifton, New Jersey and play at Dingbatz!!!

It’s amazing the opportunities still out there overseas for shows like this. Silly question but are the shows themselves similar to US shows? Is it more for the travel experience itself, getting to see the world?
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: PERU are YOU READY? ... 3 Rock Stars Show with Ted Poley, Mili Matijevic & Me, hits Lima Peru Dec. 7th 2023

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:08 pm After Peru and Thailand come to Clifton, New Jersey and play at Dingbatz!!!

It’s amazing the opportunities still out there overseas for shows like this. Silly question but are the shows themselves similar to US shows? Is it more for the travel experience itself, getting to see the world?
After Peru and Thailand... comes the Monsters of Rock Cruise (March 2-7th) and a week after that is Brazil (March 15-23rd).

And... if all goes as planned... Europe will happen in the summer... late July into early August.

Of course, there will be some U.S. shows sprinkled in there, in the spring, summer and next fall.

Oh yea... mid/late Feb. will be Ohio for a weekend, 2-3 shows, as a warm-up to the MORC!

Amazing is right... I will answer that more in--depth in a bit!

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:08 pm After Peru and Thailand come to Clifton, New Jersey and play at Dingbatz!!!

""""""""""""""""It’s amazing the opportunities still out there overseas for shows like this."""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Agree... I feel very fortunate and thankful... since the year 2000 (the first time I played in Germany, Holland, etc... with Shameless)... I have since played in roughly 25 countries on 4 continents... many places I have now been to 2-3, and as many as 6-10x.

"""""""""""""""""Silly question but are the shows themselves similar to US shows?"""""""""""""""""""""""

Pretty much... some are very basic small to medium sized clubs with 150-350 people... and then there are various festival style shows where it can be 750-1,000 or 2,500.

"""""""""""""""""Is it more for the travel experience itself, getting to see the world?""""""""""""""""""""""""""

It's both...

Of course I love to play the shows, meet the fans, and sell merch/Cds/Tees, etc...

But at the same time... yes... I get to see the world and often... it's 100% paid for and in addition, I get paid to do it.

I have blogged about this before...

Imagine going on your Honeymoon, or a vacation with your significant other or family.

Now think of this, whether you go to Florida, Hawaii, Italy, London, Paris, or other... and what does this cost you?

For a couple... flights, rooms, food, travel (train, UBERs. busses, Taxis)... in the multiple thousands of dollars.

Take a family of 4 to Europe... and you'll spend $10k easy.

The best part of what we're doing here... is that it literally costs us nothing, and in the end, there is profit.

I can honestly say, in all the years I have done this, I can count on 1 hand, how many times I went out of pocket.

And I have been doing this for close to 40 years... every once in a while a weekend, or tour goes tits up, and you eat it... but that's life.

On the other hand... more often than not, I have an awesome time and never once take any of it for granted.

And that includes the fans who support from buying a single CD or Tee online, to those who come to the show or ask for a photo after the show.

$tEvil
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Thanks for the reply, CEO! Wishing you another great tour/trip!!!
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

So you do have the luxury of bringing your family along it seems?? That's golden, dude.. especially for the MORC.. I'd love to do a summer tour like that playing for someone, I'd definitely go even just for per diem if I could..
Enjoy!!!
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

HELLO PERU …
3 Rock Singers Show to hit LIMA PERU featuring Ted Poley of Danger Danger, Mili from Steelheart and Stevie Rachelle of Tuff
#lima #peru #tedpoley #dangerdanger #Miljenko #steelheart #mili #stevierachelle #tuff #sargentopimienta #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/hello-peru-3-roc ... e-of-tuff/

$ludge
Mato
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Mato »

not to tough to figure out….
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

SikkiNixx wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:13 am So you do have the luxury of bringing your family along it seems?? That's golden, dude.. especially for the MORC.. I'd love to do a summer tour like that playing for someone, I'd definitely go even just for per diem if I could..
Enjoy!!!
""""""""""""""""So you do have the luxury of bringing your family along it seems??"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Never!

And never would.... there is a difference between "work" and "vacation"... this is work for me... as crazy as that sounds.

First off, my kids and their Mom would have literally ZERO and I mean, ZERO interest in going to one of these "rock" related Cruises, or tours.

Secondly... my kids and their Mom and I, have went all over for various family vacations... ll in addition to what I do in the way of traveling for "work" (playing music). Including Europe 3x hitting multiple countries, Hawaii (multiples times), Costa Rica (more than once), Mexico (more than once), not forgetting some state-side stuff, like Wisconsin trips, Florida, Las Vegas and more.

""""""""""""""That's golden, dude.. especially for the MORC.. I'd love to do a summer tour like that playing for someone, I'd definitely go even just for per diem """""""""""

I am very grateful that I am still given these opportunities, so many years after the "glory days" for what it's worth.

In the next 8-10 months, I will play in Peru, Thailand (again), Brazil (for the 7th time), Ohio (lol), another MORC (#5) and going to Europe next summer.

And... that's not counting whatever shows that come in over the next 4-6 months... no complaints here.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I am so stoked to announce I will be returning to Brazil in March 2024 for some Glam Slam Presents events.

I will be doing a few shows, some of which I will be sharing the stage with Sweden's very own CRAZY LIXX!

Friday March 15th 2024 @ "Jokers" Curitiba Brazil
Saturday March 16th 2024 @ "Mister Rock" Belo Horizonte Brazil

All Tickets on sale Monday November 6th > SYMPLA.COM.BR

I will be performing a set of TuFF tunes along with a few covers with my awesome and amazing Brazilian buddies...

Save the dates, mark the calendars and plan to come out and see us..

Stevie Rachelle the Voice of TuFF Live in Concert in Brazil March 2024!

Stevie Rachelle / Vocals
Bento Mello / Bass
Leo Goncalves / Guitars
Gabs Haddad / Drums

>> https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... pJtnUnXvdl

----------------------------------

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: BRAZIL are YOU READY? ... Just announced Shows in Brazil March 2024... a few others Pending! #cantwait

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

3 Weeks from tonight, I will be rocking Lima Peru.

Also... my return to Thailand is locked in... got my flight, etc.. first show announced.

Sat. Jan. 27th "The Rock Pub" in Bangkok. with SUPERBLOOD from Japan and Brownstone from Thailand.

TUFF will be doing a warm-up (no pun intended) weekend in Ohio around Feb. 22nd-24th around Cleveland, before the MORC!

The following week, we'll fly to Miami on March 1st, for the MORC (Bahamas, Jamaica)....

I will be home about 3-4 days, and fly to Brazil... 2 shows announced, and a 3rd and 4th on the way... can't wait.

Had some interest from Argentina... but... that hasn't evolved enough, too bad... the fans would have loved it too!

Looking forward to 2024... lots of cool stuff...

$tEvil
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Re: STEVIE TUFF TOUR DATES ... Peru, Thailand, Ohio, Monsters of Rock Cruise (Bahamas/Jamaica) & Brazil in Qtr 1 of 202

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Hope the Euro tour includes Paris - I saw Adam Bomb tonight at the Dr. Feelgood bar, was a blast! - and not just Germany and those 10 Eastern European countries!
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: STEVIE TUFF TOUR DATES ... Peru, Thailand, Ohio, Monsters of Rock Cruise (Bahamas/Jamaica) & Brazil in Qtr 1 of 202

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:06 pm Hope the Euro tour includes Paris - I saw Adam Bomb tonight at the Dr. Feelgood bar, was a blast! - and not just Germany and those 10 Eastern European countries!
I've been talking to Alexx from Shameless... we're putting some stuff together...

Not sure of all, yet... but it looks like we will be doing shows somewhere between mid July and early August 2024.

Stay tuned...

$tEvil
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Re: STEVIE TUFF TOUR DATES 2024 ... Peru, Thailand, Ohio, Monsters of Rock Cruise (Bahamas/Jamaica) and Brazil

Post by TeslaFan »

Nice to see things happening for you! I know behind the scenes this is all a lot of work. Keeping the Tuff name out there is important to fans. You are literally circling back to the old days. Travel, Music, and hopefully some women. After all these years, who’d a thunk it ?
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: STEVIE TUFF TOUR DATES 2024 ... Peru, Thailand, Ohio, Monsters of Rock Cruise (Bahamas/Jamaica) and Brazil

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

December 7th 2023 "Sargento Pimenta" Lima, Peru w/ Ted Poley (Danger Danger) & Miljenko (Steelheart)

January 21st 2024 "Rock Factory" Pattaya, Thailand w/ JITVENAZ (Thailand)
January 27th 2024 "The Rock Pub" Bangkok, Thailand w/ SUPERBLOOD (Japan) and BROWNSTONE (Thailand)

Feb. 23rd 2024 "Rockin' Ranch Saloon" Sandusky Ohio
Feb. 24th 2024 "Slim & Chubby's" Strongsville Ohio

March 2nd - 7th 2024 "Monsters of Rock Cruise"
w/ Ace Frehley, The Darkness, Accept, Slaughter, FireHouse, Winger, Y&T, HEAT, Faster Pussycat & 25 other bands! (Miami, Bahamas, Jamaica)

March 15th 2024 "Jokers" Curitiba, Brazil w/ Crazy Lixx (Sweden)
March 16th 2024 "Mister Rock" Belo Horizonte, Brazil w/ Crazy Lixx (Sweden)
March 17th 2024 “Domingo Carioca Club” São Paulo, Brazil w/ Crazy Lixx (Sweden)
March 23rd 2024 "TBA" Brazil

Coming to Europe in July - August 2024, the return of Shameless featuring Stevie Rachelle of Tuff!

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:13 pm Dec. 7th 2023 "Sargento Pimenta" Lima, Peru w/ Ted Poley (Danger Danger) & Miljenko (Steelheart)

Feb. 23rd 2024 "TBA" Ohio
Feb. 24th 2024 "TBA" Ohio

w/ Ace Frehley, The Darkness, Accept, Slaughter, FireHouse, Winger, Y&T, HEAT, Faster Pussycat & 25 other bands! (Miami, Bahamas, Jamaica)

$tEvil
30 years ago when you were signing record deals and banging chicks next to dumpsters... did you think you'd be writing this?

Well, maybe the 2 "TBA" Ohio dates. :)
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:30 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:13 pm Dec. 7th 2023 "Sargento Pimenta" Lima, Peru w/ Ted Poley (Danger Danger) & Miljenko (Steelheart)

Feb. 23rd 2024 "TBA" Ohio
Feb. 24th 2024 "TBA" Ohio

$tEvil
30 years ago when you were signing record deals and banging chicks next to dumpsters... did you think you'd be writing this?

Well, maybe the 2 "TBA" Ohio dates. :)
""""""""""""""""""30 years ago when you were signing record deals and banging chicks next to dumpsters... did you think you'd be writing this?"""""""""""""""""""

Honestly... No.

I mean, who did...or who would... who at that age, 21-22, 25 thinks about being 50? Answer is, we don't.

Crazy to think huh?

Since the year 2000, I have played all over the world... after reforming the band... and hooking up with Alexx from Shameless, then the guys in Brazil, etc...

My Brazil trip just went from 2 to 3 shows, there is a 4th pending... and now Argentina is sending offers.

All joking aside, I could not be more fortunate to do this... even though part-time... it's not a bad way to make a living.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

1 week from today I fly to Lima Peru... other than changing planes 1x on the way home from Brazil, I have never been to Peru!

Who has been to Peru?

What can I expect?

Good, bad, other?

And go.........

$tEvil
Grand Classic
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Grand Classic »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:11 am 1 week from today I fly to Lima Peru... other than changing planes 1x on the way home from Brazil, I have never been to Peru!

Who has been to Peru?

What can I expect?
A room of people who have no idea who you are?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Grand Classic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:48 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:11 am 1 week from today I fly to Lima Peru... other than changing planes 1x on the way home from Brazil, I have never been to Peru!

Who has been to Peru?

What can I expect?
A room of people who have no idea who you are?

""""""""""""""""""A room of people who have no idea who you are?"""""""""""""""""""""

You think?

We shall see...

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: STEVIE / TUFF TOUR DATES 2024 ... Peru, Thailand, Ohio, Monsters of Rock Cruise (Bahamas/Jamaica) and Brazil

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Locked in our Ohio weekend for late February and I added another Thailand date!

Who's ready?

And the Pack is on fire... what a great start to 2024!

December 7th 2023 "Sargento Pimenta" Lima, Peru w/ Ted Poley (Danger Danger) & Miljenko (Steelheart)

January 21st 2024 "Rock Factory" Pattaya, Thailand w/ JITVENAZ (Thailand)
January 27th 2024 "The Rock Pub" Bangkok, Thailand w/ SUPERBLOOD (Japan) and BROWNSTONE (Thailand)

Feb. 23rd 2024 "Rockin' Ranch Saloon" Sandusky Ohio
Feb. 24th 2024 "Slim & Chubby's" Strongsville Ohio

March 15th 2024 "Jokers" Curitiba, Brazil w/ Crazy Lixx (Sweden)
March 16th 2024 "Mister Rock" Belo Horizonte, Brazil w/ Crazy Lixx (Sweden)
March 17th 2024 “Domingo Carioca Club” São Paulo, Brazil w/ Crazy Lixx (Sweden)
March 23rd 2024 "TBA" Brazil

Coming to Europe in July - August 2024, the return of Shameless featuring Stevie Rachelle of Tuff!

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: STEVIE / TUFF TOUR DATES 2024 ... Peru, Thailand, Ohio, Monsters of Rock Cruise (Bahamas/Jamaica) and Brazil

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Wow... beyond stoked!

PERU you were amazing...

Thank you SO MUCH for the love and support!

;-)

A few updates... here on FB or IG for your viewing pleasure!

Enjoy...

THE GIG
https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... H3FGmVsLul

TUFFHEART (Meeting Mili)
https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... 1gdtU4RQhl

BOOTLEGGERS
https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... Z8mkpZvf6l

FANS
https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... 53kFkw13Ul

INCA COLA is #1, NOT COKE
https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... 6yZgQANLMl

MY BAND RULED
https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... emf6RpeEUl

THE POSTER
https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... sgRDd3UwFl

---------------------------------

THE GIG
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0mchMBuq49/?img_index=1

TUFFHEART (Meeting MILI)
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0mWfPaOTa6/

BOOTLEGGERS
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0kgN83up8C/?img_index=1

THE FANS
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0kIuu1OvmT/

INCA COLA is #!, NOT COKE
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0ib2IRO3G1/

MY BAND RULED
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0f1zNWORsn/

THE POSTER
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0jr5YbOy3e/

Also,.... the FOOD is incredible... wow... I feel the cuisine, is Top 3 for me, after being in 30+ countries now... damn!

If I lived here, I would DEF be pushing Wolfgang numbers...seriously... anyone ever visited, and your thoughts on the food?

People... also... very nice... very polite... mostly good people here... some poor folks for sure, and like in Thailand, I have given money away every day.

The gig... was great, my band was great, overall, it's been a fantastic week, and these promoters, could NOT be nicer people... very good humans.

Met Mili for the first time... good guy, he and I chatted at dinner a few times, seems like a very grounded, hard-working man... respect.

Ted... well, as most know, his Father passed away a few weeks ago, and he's not in a good place right now... and sadly, he let it get the best of him... he had a little (or big in reality) meltdown on stage... and ranted about a bunch of stuff, then at some point during the show, kicked the keyboards over... in truth, it was ugly.

I am sure there will be some video that surfaces at some point... kinda shocked at what went down. The good, the bad, and the ugly... already seen some clips on my IG, that fans have shared... the sound was great, stage, set-up, players, PA, lighting, digital screen backdrop, back-stage, etc... all was GREAT!

Other than that,... the week has been great... can't say enough nice things about Peru... I will be back, and so will the fans... who came out and supported!

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Stevie Rachelle The Voice of Tuff, LIVE in Lima Peru "Good Guys Wear Black" > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fxp4bdknKQ

Post is here... > https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... 5GCK4a7YJl

If anyone finds any more clips, please share... including the clips of Ted Poley kicking the keyboards over on stage... and melting down.... it was a rough week for him... but in my eyes, that doesn't excuse his behavior, I have to say, there were some very disappointed people there.

$tEvil