ALIVE & KICKING … (Update) Donnie Vie: “For the last 39 days I’ve had a Pounding Migraine that became Disabling"

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

ALIVE & KICKING … (Update) Donnie Vie: “For the last 39 days I’ve had a Pounding Migraine that became Disabling"

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

ALIVE & KICKING … (Health Update)
Donnie Vie: “For the last 39 days I’ve had a Pounding Migraine that became Disabling… my Body was Severely Dehydrated, and Lacking in Vitamins”
#donnievie #aliveandkicking #newthing #flyhighmichelle #ezn #enuffznuff #vampd #whiskyagogo #sludge #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/alive-kicking-do ... th-update/

$ludge
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Re: ALIVE & KICKING … (Update) Donnie Vie: “For the last 39 days I’ve had a Pounding Migraine that became Disabling"

Post by SikkiNixx »

That sucks
There must be a way to battle this "Dehydration "
And vitamin deficiency can also be helped..
That has always cracked me up.. when famous people get sick, they like to say it's from Dehydration.. but it's so easy to not get dehydrated.
Is that what Bret Michaels has in that IV drip bag? Water and salt and some adrenochrome of the living infant?? I know he has diabetes and is legit sick, but Donnie can't do a fukin set cuz he didn't have a glass of water in 2 weeks???
Not that I would be at his show if he played at the bar across the street...
But it is fukin weird that he has this problem on the day of the show
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
Venom68
Learning KISS Riffs

Re: ALIVE & KICKING … (Update) Donnie Vie: “For the last 39 days I’ve had a Pounding Migraine that became Disabling"

Post by Venom68 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:36 am ALIVE & KICKING … (Health Update)
Donnie Vie: “For the last 39 days I’ve had a Pounding Migraine that became Disabling… my Body was Severely Dehydrated, and Lacking in Vitamins”
#donnievie #aliveandkicking #newthing #flyhighmichelle #ezn #enuffznuff #vampd #whiskyagogo #sludge #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/alive-kicking-do ... th-update/

$ludge
He had a million excuses like this when I worked with him. Always wanted to cancel interviews and commitments. I always pushed back hard. This is what happens when you destroy your body for 40 years.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

It’s beyond me how any individual at this day and age cannot grasp a common sense of personal wellness, not to mention consuming water and or at least vitamins to stay up and running. This especially goes for musicians and or touring musicians. If you’re traveling or being exposed to all sorts of different people, please take care of yourself and your health. There is too much information out there to not do so in 2023.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

SikkiNixx wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:52 am when famous people get sick, they like to say it's from Dehydration.. but it's so easy to not get dehydrated.
I enjoy the "exhaustion" excuse.

Bitch, you are pampered from the moment you wake to the moment you sleep and stay in 5 star hotels. Dont gimmee that exhaustion shit, you bipolar druggie.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Ozzy Stradlin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:02 pm
SikkiNixx wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:52 am when famous people get sick, they like to say it's from Dehydration.. but it's so easy to not get dehydrated.

Bitch, you are pampered from the moment you wake to the moment you sleep and stay in 5 star hotels. Dont gimmee that exhaustion shit, you bipolar druggie.
Donnie Vie is “pampered”, in “5-star hotels”?

That’s news.
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by JackieDaytona »

I believe we found Donnie Vie’s burner account. Why not just say “I know Donnie was exhausted because of his giant cock that was fucking Taylor Swift all night.”

Of all the things you could goof on Donnie Vie about, being pampered and 5 star hotels is pretty low on the list, but thanks for playing.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

Maybe I'm missing something, but if Donnie's had a migraine for that long, why didn't he get that checked out?
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

LadyJaneGrey wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:19 am Maybe I'm missing something, but if Donnie's had a migraine for that long, why didn't he get that checked out?
c'mon. follow along here. Its because we are the only country in the universe that doesn't give people free health care. And why? because donald trump and the maga cray cray are against free stuff
WolfgangVonPage
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by WolfgangVonPage »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:22 am
LadyJaneGrey wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:19 am Maybe I'm missing something, but if Donnie's had a migraine for that long, why didn't he get that checked out?
c'mon. follow along here. Its because we are the only country in the universe that doesn't give people free health care. And why? because donald trump and the maga cray cray are against free stuff
I'm not American so I never knew Trump took away your free health care. That is brutal.
Got myself a Cadillac, but can't afford the gasoline.
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

WolfgangVonPage wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:53 am
I'm not American so I never knew Trump took away your free health care. That is brutal.
thats not the half of it. he puts minorities in jail without bail, tried to overtake the country, Killed people, and called the proud boys good people.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ParaDime77 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:21 pm It’s beyond me how any individual at this day and age cannot grasp a common sense of personal wellness, not to mention consuming water and or at least vitamins to stay up and running. This especially goes for musicians and or touring musicians. If you’re traveling or being exposed to all sorts of different people, please take care of yourself and your health. There is too much information out there to not do so in 2023.
Fiftysomething junkies who're still trying to eke out a living from their 15 sec of fame 35 years ago aren't usually good at adulting.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Kerry67
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kerry67 »

Is Trump president? Why hasn't the current dementia ridden fool that is Commander in Chief done it then?
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Kerry67 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:14 am
Is Trump president? Why hasn't the current dementia ridden fool that is Commander in Chief done it then?
Do you have newspapers where you live????? Biden is not president. Trump has started a coup to overturn the last election. It was the worse than 9/11 or the civil war
Kerry67
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kerry67 »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:38 am

Do you have newspapers where you live????? Biden is not president. Trump has started a coup to overturn the last election. It was the worse than 9/11 or the civil war
Are there any newspapers left?
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Kerry67 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:05 am
AlexVonHaig wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:38 am

Are there any newspapers left?
Be careful that you guys don't chafe each other's dicks.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Ozzy Stradlin wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:30 pm

Donnie Vie is “pampered”, in “5-star hotels”?

That’s news.
If the hotel doesn't have hourly rates, bedbugs or isn't festooned in crime scene tape, it's 5 star to him.
ImageImage