Irvine tells Live Nation to fuck off.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Irvine tells Live Nation to fuck off.

Post by AlexVonHaig »

If Irvine gets its way, it will be a permanent homeless shelter. Imagine the concession booths. Crack pipes, meth, weed and more. I'd go. I can pass for homeless
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Thats all fine and good. But in a couple of years. LN will just decide to not let any of their artists play there....wait until they are on the brink of bankruptcy, then scoop in and buy it on the cheap.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

It served its purpose Poison headlined
Not going miss it

Maybe new place will book Pet Shop Boys
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

Yeah, Five Points is closed down! It's kinda weird, it was always supposed to be temporary, but it was there for what seemed like a a long time. I figured they already had a new place to open, I don't keep up on these things. Not sure why they didn't just keep it going, tons of bands were playing, I remember hearing KISS sound check over there (I work pretty much across the street)

The Live Nation deal seemed like one giant ass fuck, the city pays for the majority of everything but they get total control and almost all the revenue, yeah what a great deal that is!

The Great Park is like a giant sinkhole that they pour loads of money into but it still looks abandoned, I don't get it. We did get a giant orange balloon that goes up and down, I haven't even seen that lately.
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!