AXL accused in 1989 SEXUAL ASSAULT ... Ex-Penthouse Pet of the year 1983, Says Axl dragged her like a Caveman!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

AXL accused in 1989 SEXUAL ASSAULT ... Ex-Penthouse Pet of the year 1983, Says Axl dragged her like a Caveman!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Wow....

Claims it happened in Feb. 1989, so roughly... 34 years, 9 months ago... and she's coming forward now... #bitchpleez

Here is another next level bombshell on the rock world re: these "30-40" year later allegations.

Manson, Tyler, Rose, who is next?

---------------------------

34 YEARS LATER …
Axl Rose Sued for Sexual Assault … By Ex-Penthouse Model who Alleges incident happened in 1989
https://metalsludge.tv/34-years-later-a ... d-in-1989/

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: AXL accussd in 1989 SEXUAL ASSAULT ... Ex-Penthouse Pet of the year 1983, Says Axl dragged her like a Caveman!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

The Rolling Stone piece mentions Riki Rachtman in the article too...

Ouch!

> https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... 234892817/

$tEvil
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Re: AXL accused in 1989 SEXUAL ASSAULT ... Ex-Penthouse Pet of the year 1983, Says Axl dragged her like a Caveman!

Post by Mister Freeze »

I totally believe this story.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: AXL accused in 1989 SEXUAL ASSAULT ... Ex-Penthouse Pet of the year 1983, Says Axl dragged her like a Caveman!

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Can't believe it, he was always so nice to women...
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

Mister Freeze wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:52 am I totally believe this story.
Yeah, absolutely.
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by JackieDaytona »

This is the Rolling Stone article. Skip the click, as the kids say! Nothing here sounds that far fetched to me. I believe her.

A FORMER MODEL has accused Axl Rose of sexually assaulting her in New York over 30 years ago, according to a lawsuit filed in New York Supreme Court on Wednesday and obtained by Rolling Stone.

Sheila Kennedy, a former Penthouse model and Pet of the Year in 1983, claimed in the suit that she met the Guns N’ Roses frontman at a nightclub in New York in 1989 at around age 26. The night they met, Kennedy alleged, he violently sexually assaulted her in his hotel room.

Kennedy claimed in the suit that a friend invited Kennedy to a nightclub to try and meet the band. Kennedy spoke with Rose at the club, and he eventually invited her to come back to his hotel with her for a party, she alleged.

Kennedy’s friend wasn’t invited because Rose allegedly said she was “not hot enough,” per the suit, and Kennedy apologized to the friend and went back to Rose’s hotel with him alongside another model and future MTV host Ricki Rachtman. (Rachtman did not immediately reply to a request for comment.)

At Rose’s hotel room, according to the suit, Rose plied the guests with cocaine, champagne and other alcohol. After Kennedy went to the bathroom, Rose was allegedly waiting outside the door, and when she exited, Rose “pushed Kennedy against the wall and kissed her.”

“Kennedy found Rose attractive and did not mind this encounter. She was open to sleeping with him if things progressed,” the suit said. However, she says she did not consent to the alleged sexual encounter with Rose that would happen later that evening. (A rep for Rose did not immediately reply to a request for comment.)

Later into the party, when just Rose, Rachtman, the other model and Kennedy were in the room, Rose began to have sex with the other model, the suit alleged. Kennedy claimed she became uncomfortable, alleging that “Rose was aggressive in a way that appeared painful for the model.” Kennedy further claimed that Rose “was encouraging group sex,” but that she wasn’t interested and left the room with Rachtman to go back to Rachtman’s hotel room..

After leaving Rose’s room, she heard the sound of glass shattering. “She also heard Rose screaming at the model, allegedly saying: “You’re a fucking whore. Get the fuck out of here.” Upon hearing the noise, Rachtman allegedly told Kennedy that “it’s going to get bad.”

Kennedy claims that Rose then came down the hallway to Rachtman’s room, saw Kennedy and asked “what the FUCK are you doing back here?” Rose then allegedly pushed Kennedy down to the floor. “While Kennedy was on the ground, Rose grabbed her by the hair and dragged her across the suite back to his bedroom,” the suit said, adding that her knees were bleeding after they scraped the rug. When they got to his room, the suit alleged, Rose threw her on the bed onto her stomach, grabbed pantyhose and tied her hands behind her back.

“At that point, Kennedy, with her hands tied behind her back, was locked in the bedroom, bleeding, and vulnerable with Rose alone while he was in a sexual, volatile rage,” the suit alleged. “Kennedy had just witnessed Rose violently have sex with another woman. He dragged Kennedy to his bedroom like a caveman and acted with uncontrolled fury. Rose had physically stopped her from leaving and locked her in. Kennedy was trapped.” Rose then forcibly penetrated Kennedy’s anus with his penis, the suit alleged.

“He treated her like property used solely for his sexual pleasure,” the suit said. “He did not use a condom. Kennedy did not consent and felt overpowered. She felt she had no escape or exit and was compelled to acquiesce. She believed Rose would physically attack her, or worse, if she said no or attempted to push him away. She understood that the safest thing to do was to lie in bed and wait for Rose to finish assaulting her.”

The suit claims that Kennedy experienced PTSD-like symptoms after the alleged incident when she hears Rose’s name or Guns N’ Roses’ music. She further claims that she’s suffered from anxiety and depression since the alleged assault and that the trauma compromised her career. The suit listed assault, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress and gender-motivated violence as its causes of action, asking for unspecified damages to be determined by the court.

Rose himself has been accused of domestic and sexual abuse multiple times in the past. The suit itself describes a “history of abuse” when describing Rose, referencing several other allegations of sexual and domestic violence from past decades. The suit referenced abuse claims from Rose’s former partners Erin Everly and Stephanie Seymour detailed in a 1994 People magazine story. (Everly sued Rose for abuse in Los Angeles civil court that year, later settling the claims out of court.)

The lawsuit isn’t the first time Kennedy shared these details about her alleged experience with Rose, writing about the allegations in her 2016 autobiography No One’s Pet and further recalling the claims in the 2021 documentary on sexual misconduct in the music industry Look Away.

The suit was brought through New York’s Adult Survivors Act, a law that has waived the statute of limitations on sexual misconduct claims for civil suits. The statute will close once again at midnight today. Since the window reopened, women have come forward with allegations against several high profile music industry figures including Steven Tyler, L.A. Reid, former Recording Academy CEO Neil Portnow, publishing executive Kenny MacPherson and deceased Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

The best part of the RS story is that Waxl apparently cucked Ratchman right in front of his face
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

I remember her well . . . she dated Prince.

Axl is a dick, by the way, and is definitely guilty.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Bet that friend was glad she wasn't deemed hot enough.
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by metalslayer »

Goddamn… I thought dudes in black/death metal bands were fucked up.

I guess they are just music nerds with no females to assault 8)
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

I’m surprised Axl didn’t get the #MeToo treatment already long ago. Hell, the whole hair metal genre thrived on misogyny and rape. So whom can we expect to be next among the accused? Slash? Bert? Pearcy? Vince? Nikki? I mean, none of these dudes were anywhere near being good schoolboy saints around the female populace, were they?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

It's only a matter of time, before similar suits are filed against members of other prominent 80's and 90's acts.

I think the quick settlement from Puff Daddy (who I feel is guilty AF) will not help either.

There will be copy-cat suits against him too... and others.

Just like with Cosby, Weinstein, Epstien, there will be more to follow...

2 things about the Axl thing stand out...

1. He has barely been seen, or heard from in public, over most of the last 25+ years, other than live shows... he don't go out or is rarely seen. He also rarely even does press or interviews... he learned a long time ago... like Elvis and Whacko, to stay out of the public's eye as much as possible.

However...

2. He had a history 30 years ago with Erin Everly and Stephanie Seymour... right? If memory serves me, both of those girls accused him of being violent or abusive towards them... and this silly broad's claims, fit right into that window!

Oh well... he has money... the lawyers are already deep into this!

$tEvil
Dave Muffstaine
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by Dave Muffstaine »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:56 am Bet that friend was glad she wasn't deemed hot enough.
Glad? Fuck no. She missed out on this 3 + decades later, cash grab.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Aside from his curious romantic whims, I hear he's a pretty nice fellow.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by JackieDaytona »

Statement from Axl:

Alan S. Gutman, the attorney for Axl Rose, shared a statement later on Wednesday to CNN, saying, “Simply put, this incident never happened.”

“Notably, these fictional claims were filed the day before the New York State filing deadline expires. Though he doesn’t deny the possibility of a fan photo taken in passing, Mr. Rose has no recollection of ever meeting or speaking to the Plaintiff, and has never heard about these fictional allegations prior to today,” the statement continued. “Mr. Rose is confident this case will be resolved in his favor.”

Also, info and a photo of Sheila Kennedy, for science: https://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Sheila_Kennedy
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
Zabooka

Post by Zabooka »

JackieDaytona wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:02 pm“Though he doesn’t deny the possibility of a fan photo taken in passing, Mr. Rose has no recollection of ever meeting or speaking to the Plaintiff, and has never heard about these fictional allegations prior to today,” the statement continued.
The “no recollection” response. That’s not exactly a denial.

I didn’t fuck her anally is not the same as I have no recollection of fucking her anally. You would remember. Probably had dingleberries in his ginger bush.

He’s not saying it didn’t happen, but you’ll have a hard time proving that it did. That way if evidence starts to surface of them both being there, that night, a flat out denial looks worse.

This happens on true crime all the time. The suspect adamantly denies ever being in the victims house. Then he’s confronted with his fingerprints in the house, he lied.

But if he says I don’t recall being in the house, and they find his fingerprints, he didn’t exactly lie about it, he just claims to have not remembered. That doesn’t look as bad.
Ziggy Sawdust
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

I can’t see it’s much to worry about, 35 frigging years ago? Unless a bunch of other women come out the woodwork.
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

so she’s saying the guy who said “turn around bitch I got a use for you” did this?
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

https://lambgoat.com/news/40897/anti-fl ... mplicated/
Anti flag

https://amp.tmz.com/2023/11/22/jamie-fo ... estaurant/
Jamie foxx

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... 93851/amp/

Jimmy iovine

Both also posted today and NYC. Wonder if it’s the same attorney blasting these out right before the holiday for visibility?
Edit: it’s a deadline
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

34 years ago stop it

This is how the hip thing to do. If it was a problem should have said it years ago 🙄🙄🙄
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Ooh, she's got a listing on Boobpedia under "boobs"!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
kytepunches
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by kytepunches »

Any story that states “We were all doing a bunch of coke” … usually take a very bad turn.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:51 pm
Ooh, she's got a listing on Boobpedia under "boobs"!
And she's a former girlfriend of Scott Baio. Partner violence shouldn’t be unfamiliar to her.
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

she wrote about this incident 7 years ago
Criss
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Criss »

The girl did an interview about this in 2021 and said this encounter was completely consensual and Axl was very gentle. 56:09 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpIV9VrP6DY&t=1215s

"he gently pulls my hands behind my back and he ties me up and like then we start like having sex. It was consented. I allowed it to happen and it was okay and he was fine. i didn't consider it rape. it was consensual. that's why i didn't go to the police."
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

Criss wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:24 pm The girl did an interview about this in 2021 and said this encounter was completely consensual and Axl was very gentle. 56:09 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpIV9VrP6DY&t=1215s

"he gently pulls my hands behind my back and he ties me up and like then we start like having sex. It was consented. I allowed it to happen and it was okay and he was fine. i didn't consider it rape. it was consensual. that's why i didn't go to the police."
Holy open and shut, Batman.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
IREEKOFAWESUMNES
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by IREEKOFAWESUMNES »

Criss wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:24 pm The girl did an interview about this in 2021 and said this encounter was completely consensual and Axl was very gentle. 56:09 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpIV9VrP6DY&t=1215s

Wow
Criss
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Criss »

Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

Women are out of money again, time to get paid for being sluts 30 years ago.

#metootwo
HORRORHOLIC1979

Post by HORRORHOLIC1979 »

If Axl is guilty of anything it's assault so if she was gonna go after him for that it would make more sense. She certainly wasn't sexually assaulted.
"They're never gonna find your face, it's hidden away
I found a very special place where you used to play"
- Alice Cooper