SHOOTING @ NORTHRIDGE MALL on BLACK FRIDAY ... Police detain 6 juveniles, all seemed to be underage, 14-16. #wtf

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

SHOOTING @ NORTHRIDGE MALL on BLACK FRIDAY ... Police detain 6 juveniles, all seemed to be underage, 14-16. #wtf

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Reports on the News are saying several shots were fired... minimum 6 shots...

Nuts... this is like 3 miles from my house... and the kids in handcuffs, all look like they're 14-15.

Now a 2nd report says there was a "Teen brawl" at the Topanga Canyon mall as well... no arrests, but Police on the scene.

Wow...

$tEvil
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Re: SHOOTING @ NORTHRIDGE MALL on BLACK FRIDAY ... Police detain 6 juveniles, all seemed to be underage, 14-16. #wtf

Post by SikkiNixx »

The state of the western world. Is going down
. Do you believe it's been carefully orchestrated over the past few decades and now it's right on track with the plan? For example.. To pit the gangsta rappers against each other, when they should be bound together instead of the next block being the "Opps"¿? It's like a new verse for Sympathy for the Devil is ready to be written..
Is this the whole idea?
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
RaceFan3
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: SHOOTING @ NORTHRIDGE MALL on BLACK FRIDAY ... Police detain 6 juveniles, all seemed to be underage, 14-16. #wtf

Post by RaceFan3 »

Wish I could even pretend to be surprised, but this is the norm. Whole world is going to shit, fast. On one hand, a lot of this crap is nothing new but it really seems to be intensified and ramped up lately. Can't be coincience anymore.

Constant mass shootings. Violent protests/marches. Store looting. People getting stopped in traffic, mugged/cars destroyed.

Two punk ass thug teens run over a retired cop in Vegas, kill him, then laugh about it in court.

15 kids gang up on another kid who was defending a kid the 15 were robbing and beat him to death. Also in Vegas FIFTEEN ON ONE!

Spend 2 minutes scrolling through social media and this kind of violent crime happens daily.

Then shit like this...another shooting/violent scene caused by juveniles.

Every one of them should be tried as an adult, then their parents, close friends, relatives, whole fucking support system who enabled or encouraged this violent behavior, locked away in a room - and then throw away the room. A line needs to be drawn. An example needs to be set somewhere. But it wont of course. There seems to be pretty much no punishment anymore. Crime is rampant. You oughta see how things are handled here in Chicago. It's a joke. Just do what you want. Impunity for all. It's fucking sick and depressing.

Sorry, rant over. Just very hard to have a positive outlook on the world these days.
*I kinda want a new screenname. Seriously. I barely watch racing anymore. :x
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Many kids basically have no respect for each other or authority today. They are all brought up as no one can tell them what to do.

Not to be Get off my lawn guy. But I remember a time, when you would fight, then whoever got knocked out, the other guy would help him up and it would be over. Now, they just get stomped more.

In Canada where it's harder to get guns, a lot of fights now involve flares or shooting fireworks at each other.

This brawl was over a youth soccer game.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Czj-tfeAN_C/?img_index=2
RaceFan3
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by RaceFan3 »

daveg wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:07 am Many kids basically have no respect for each other or authority today. They are all brought up as no one can tell them what to do.

Not to be Get off my lawn guy. But I remember a time, when you would fight, then whoever got knocked out, the other guy would help him up and it would be over. Now, they just get stomped more.
Exactly this. This conversation comes up a lot with my friends, or guys we see at the corner bar, etc. We all seem like the Get Off My Lawn guys to the youngins, but it's true. Back in the day, fights, even if they were over stupid shit (and most were), were still a 1 on 1 affair. You win some, you get your ass kicked some. But you shake hands, buy the other a beer and more often than not you have mutual respect from then on. Hell, I know a lot of people who became great friends after beating the shit out of each other.

Now its fucking 15 on 1, mob mentality bullshit that ends up killing someone. People you don't even know, never have a problem with, just gang up for no fucking reason. Makes me sick.
*I kinda want a new screenname. Seriously. I barely watch racing anymore. :x
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

This is what happens when generations of worms are being raised by teenage mothers, and a society that views accountability as racism.
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

You guys act like people killing others is some recent phenomenon.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Both of our kids are home from College for the Holiday and they are 18 & 19...

If and when they ever go to the Mall, it's usually 1 of these 2... or Calabasas area... Agoura or Thousand Oaks.

But both of these incidents yesterday, involved young kids, at both Topanga Canyon Mall and Northridge Mall. Ugh.

A few years ago I asked my then (16 year old son) about hanging at the mall, and if there was ever any drama, etc...

His reply, "Just some short kids trying to stare at us..."

I then explained to him, "Those short kids, who are likely younger than you, are the ones who are carrying, save your energy and don't underestimate a guy based on size."

This is every parent's worst nightmare... their kids driving around, showing off, another car pulls up, talking shit, and then in an instant... very bad stuff can happen.

Now that they're both up in the Bay Area, going to College... he and his GF are into music more than ever, going to shows, etc...

He has been to a fair amount of shows in Oakland, San Francisco, etc... and I've seen some of his related posts. Ugh. :shock:

We can only hope and hold our breath that he makes the right decision... but I won't beat him up over it, look at his Dad!

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Here ya go > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_k8zwgAzA

All juveniles and all were released... wow... so I guess if you shoot a gun, but you're not 18, Mom and Dad can pick you up, like being sick at school.

$tEvil
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:10 am Here ya go > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_k8zwgAzA

All juveniles and all were released... wow... so I guess if you shoot a gun, but you're not 18, Mom and Dad can pick you up, like being sick at school.

$tEvil
and therein lies the problem...no consequences now means they will think there will be no consequences in the future and the aformentioned behavior will continue...don't ask me for answers as i have none, and even if i did, i do not possess the power to enact them...only the people in power have that...d.m.